PDA

View Full Version : My apologies

stephenpe
11-05-2020, 07:22 PM
We all know by now (and from the umpteen threads about it) that a man of Trump's fine character, unchallenged brilliance and amazing humanity could only lose this election by the cheating of those enemies of America, the democrats. I actually feel badly about voting 3 times, sending in my father's ballot (he died three years ago) and for throwing out all those ballots voting for trump I found in the basket at the polls. Only in America can a man like Trump have to fire a man who's only credentials are a PhD in virology and 30 years of experience while Trump with his ability to grasp any concept and scientific fact in an instant. It is sad he has to put up with such blatant attempts at subterfuge. God Bless America and God Bless those great patriots that continue to support such a great man who's only crime is loving America so much............32310

BenjaminO
11-05-2020, 07:35 PM
Why is it so impossible for Don's minions to accept that he may have lost this election?
Other than they drank the kool-aid he's been dishing out.
The cult he has created is actually quite impressive...and dangerous.

Crepitus
11-05-2020, 07:40 PM
Why is it so impossible for Don's minions to accept that he may have lost this election?

Extremely dangerous. There are posters here who had their own brains and even a modicum of common sense 4 years ago but now are just a few more brain dead tRumplings.

Tahuyaman
11-05-2020, 07:43 PM
Funny stuff.

Chris
11-05-2020, 08:03 PM

He could lose. There goes your claim.

Chris
11-05-2020, 08:04 PM
Extremely dangerous. There are posters here who had their own brains and even a modicum of common sense 4 years ago but now are just a few more brain dead tRumplings.

You've always been that way.

The Xl
11-05-2020, 08:09 PM
The second the man elected, the government and the media ran a platform of propaganda and disinformation against him. And it had nothing to do with his political or character flaws, it had to do with the fact that he wasn't bought by the same globalists in the shadows that Obama and Bush were bought by. And now that he's gone, you will go back to sleep and ignore all the terrible shit the old guard starts back up, like the wars and such, because you lot are a bunch of hacks.

Standing Wolf
11-05-2020, 08:09 PM

Not a personal attack, if anyone was thinking that because...Chris.

MisterVeritis
11-05-2020, 08:11 PM
Trump won.

Chris
11-05-2020, 08:39 PM

It was giving back his. Buzz off!

Tahuyaman
11-05-2020, 08:40 PM
The second the man elected, the government and the media ran a platform of propaganda and disinformation against him. And it had nothing to do with his political or character flaws, it had to do with the fact that he wasn't bought by the same globalists in the shadows that Obama and Bush were bought by. And now that he's gone, you will go back to sleep and ignore all the terrible shit the old guard starts back up, like the wars and such, because you lot are a bunch of hacks.
It started even before he was elected.

Cletus
11-05-2020, 08:51 PM
He has always been that way. I won't say anything about Crepitus now that I wouldn't have said a couple of years ago. He is a typical Biden supporter.

The Booman
11-05-2020, 08:56 PM
If Trump loses who will be president, Biden or Harris?

Captain Obvious
11-05-2020, 09:40 PM
It'll be the last 4 years in reverse, witch hunts and soft coups.

Trump monkeys are no different than the Pelosi/Schumer gang, just the flip side of the record.

Cheerleaders, nothing more.

Safety
11-05-2020, 09:51 PM

How does it go again...”ad hom” or whatever other bullshit that member loves to bitch about others doing but does it himself?

Chris
11-05-2020, 10:02 PM
He has always been that way. I won't say anything about Crepitus now that I wouldn't have said a couple of years ago. He is a typical Biden supporter.

Wolf's mad because he got busted for a long-winded personal attack.

I gave crep what he gave.

carolina73
11-05-2020, 10:32 PM
I thought you all told us that Fauci was going to be fired 8 months ago. What gives?

carolina73
11-05-2020, 10:37 PM
If Trump loses who will be president, Biden or Harris?

Xi Jinping

stephenpe
11-06-2020, 08:00 AM
It started even before he was elected.
And he started with the crying and claiming fraud even before he was elected because he didnt even believe America would vote for him. He didnt even have a plan in place or a team ready to go after the inaugeration. He just made a big show of having them do the Trump Tower walk to inteview as one of his new minions. They soon learned HE is right about everything and many had the doors hit them on the ass as they had to leave.

Peter1469
11-06-2020, 08:18 AM
lol

Nobody ever said that.

We all know by now (and from the umpteen threads about it) that a man of Trump's fine character, unchallenged brilliance and amazing humanity could only lose this election by the cheating of those enemies of America, the democrats. I actually feel badly about voting 3 times, sending in my father's ballot (he died three years ago) and for throwing out all those ballots voting for trump I found in the basket at the polls. Only in America can a man like Trump have to fire a man who's only credentials are a PhD in virology and 30 years of experience while Trump with his ability to grasp any concept and scientific fact in an instant. It is sad he has to put up with such blatant attempts at subterfuge. God Bless America and God Bless those great patriots that continue to support such a great man who's only crime is loving America so much............32310

Crepitus
11-06-2020, 06:45 PM

This is all just over your head, Chris. Don't worry about it.