PDA

View Full Version : my cousins girlfriend knows a guy in Illiinois

stephenpe
11-06-2020, 03:53 PM
that saw some biden voters throw away 10000 ballots all for trump. No lie. I read this in Breitfart. Then Qanon had it posted on their legite website. Thank GOD Trump is bringing all this fraud to light with his twitter account.
Remember you heard it here first. The only LEGAL ballots have trump chosen as President.

Captain Obvious
11-06-2020, 03:56 PM
that saw some biden voters throw away 10000 ballots all for trump. No lie. I read this in Breitfart. Then Qanon had it posted on their legite website. Thank GOD Trump is bringing all this fraud to light with his twitter account.
Remember you heard it here first. The only LEGAL ballots have trump chosen as President.

I bet there are a handful of members here believing this is legit.

texan
11-06-2020, 04:09 PM
I bet there are a handful of members here believing this is legit.

Looks who is back. Missouri correct?

Crepitus
11-06-2020, 06:59 PM

Uh huh, and my sister's boyfriend's uncle's boss knows a guy who says it didn't happen.

RMNIXON
11-06-2020, 07:31 PM
Snide circle jerks is evidence of what................

That voter fraud never happens?

https://i0.wp.com/dbdailyupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/ocasio-cortez-image.jpg?fit=650%2C366&ssl=1

stephenpe
11-11-2020, 08:21 AM
Smart women scare Pubs (Trumpy) more than indictments. Here is the difference between Donnie and Joey regarding women.