PDA

View Full Version : Biden covid advisory team is tainted

TheLiquidGuy
11-10-2020, 12:43 AM
This is weird.

The Biden covid advisory board appears to be lacking .

Apparently, there are no members of Joe Biden's family on the board.

There are no cable news show contributors with zero experience in epidemiology or viruses on the board either.

I'm scared. Are we gonna be ok?

carolina73
11-10-2020, 12:48 AM
Hunter gets the commission and gives 1/2 of it to the Big Guy. You have not been paying attention.

But fear not. None of those companies needed the drug addict son of Joe for anything other than to bribe the Vice President. Hunter was really impotent in the situation.

Abby08
11-10-2020, 12:57 AM
This is weird.

The Biden covid advisory board appears to be lacking .

Apparently, there are no members of Joe Biden's family on the board.

There are no cable news show contributors with zero experience in epidemiology or viruses on the board either.

I'm scared. Are we gonna be ok?

I doubt Joe knows who is on his board.

The man is incoherent most of the time.

TheLiquidGuy
11-10-2020, 01:03 AM
Hunter gets the commission and gives 1/2 of it to the Big Guy. You have not been paying attention.

But fear not. None of those companies needed the drug addict son of Joe for anything other than to bribe the Vice President. Hunter was really impotent in the situation.

Resorting to unsubstantiated speculation still? The Trump campaign gave up on the Hunter innuendo strategy at least a few days before the election.

Chris
11-10-2020, 02:34 AM
Resorting to unsubstantiated speculation still? The Trump campaign gave up on the Hunter innuendo strategy at least a few days before the election.

Resorting to sarcasm isn't much of an argument either, especially when Joe hasn't been sworn in yet and you're still stuck on hating Trump.

TheLiquidGuy
11-10-2020, 03:34 AM
Resorting to sarcasm isn't much of an argument either, especially when Joe hasn't been sworn in yet and you're still stuck on hating Trump.
You are right. Sarcasm is not useful as an argument. Lucky for me I wasn't rebutting anyone. I was making the point that Trump promised "All the best people" and instead filled positions with incompetents, family, donors, sycophants and yes men. I am among the people who could have warned you that would happen in 2015.

As for hating Trump. It's true. I hate him as a president BUT I HAVE ACTUAL REASONS: https://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/130646-Some-(not-all)-the-reasons-Trump-had-to-go

Peter1469
11-10-2020, 05:08 AM

The Hunter laptops (and don't forget the Toni B cell phones) are still in play, and Joepedo is still at risk of blackmail from the Chinese.

Chris
11-10-2020, 09:52 AM
You are right. Sarcasm is not useful as an argument. Lucky for me I wasn't rebutting anyone. I was making the point that Trump promised "All the best people" and instead filled positions with incompetents, family, donors, sycophants and yes men. I am among the people who could have warned you that would happen in 2015.

As for hating Trump. It's true. I hate him as a president BUT I HAVE ACTUAL REASONS: https://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/130646-Some-(not-all)-the-reasons-Trump-had-to-go

When you put forth a claim, you are arguing, not just when you rebut.

Only point I see is habitual hate for Trump. Boring.

TheLiquidGuy
11-10-2020, 11:34 AM
The Hunter laptops (and don't forget the Toni B cell phones) are still in play, and Joepedo is still at risk of blackmail from the Chinese.

Joepedo. I gotta hand it to you. you guys are good at branding. is that one yours?

blackmail loses most of its power when everyone is aware of it.

Not sure what China would blackmail him for.

If joe hires any chinese lobbyists or scientists for his coronavirus board, I will start worrying. But again, Joe is interested in hiring qualified people for his admin, not family, friends and blackmailers.

TheLiquidGuy
11-10-2020, 11:41 AM
When you put forth a claim, you are arguing, not just when you rebut.

Only point I see is habitual hate for Trump. Boring.

lol. read the OP. I wasn't arguing. I was just stating facts.

Trump could run again in 2024. you need to be aware that he will hire a bunch of idiots for his admin again.

Peter1469
11-10-2020, 11:54 AM
Hawk first coined Joepedo.

Joepedo. I gotta hand it to you. you guys are good at branding. is that one yours?

blackmail loses most of its power when everyone is aware of it.

Not sure what China would blackmail him for.

If joe hires any chinese lobbyists or scientists for his coronavirus board, I will start worrying. But again, Joe is interested in hiring qualified people for his admin, not family, friends and blackmailers.

The Booman
11-10-2020, 08:34 PM
It's gonna be great. Along side Dr. Death are doctors that factor climate change and social justice into every decision.

Does Biden have his own plan yet or is his plan still to make sure he has a plan?

Davis
11-10-2020, 08:37 PM
I hope he keeps the My Pillow guy. He's fucking hilarious.

ripmeister
11-10-2020, 08:48 PM
the hunter laptops (and don't forget the toni b cell phones) are still in play, and joepedo is still at risk of blackmail from the chinese.
lol