PDA

View Full Version : GOP candidate for CA-37 refuses to concede. Difficulty: he got 13.6% of the vote

OGIS
11-10-2020, 07:26 AM
Well, hell, the election was obviously rigged. Democrats were allowed to vote. (https://twitter.com/ErrolWebber/status/1325872370297561088)

John Galt
11-10-2020, 07:49 AM
Well, hell, the election was obviously rigged. Democrats were allowed to vote. (https://twitter.com/ErrolWebber/status/1325872370297561088)
Ridiculous. Can't we get back to the Hunter Biden thing?

midcan5
11-10-2020, 08:01 AM
Hunter, well maybe, but mention that Hillary had email and you got em in your pocket. Kinda sad but the American right wing, so called conservative, is getting dumber.

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill

John Galt
11-10-2020, 08:09 AM
Hunter, well maybe, but mention that Hillary had email and you got em in your pocket. Kinda sad but the American right wing, so called conservative, is getting dumber.

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill

Funny...I WAS going to reference Benghazi.

OGIS
11-10-2020, 08:15 AM
Ridiculous. Can't we get back to the Hunter Biden thing?

Funny you should mention that. Yesterday I was helping my wife clean out the fridge and we found a Hunter Biden laptop in the vegetable crisper. I fired it up and it's got fuzzy pictures of Hunter Biden snorting lines of coke off of Malia's ass while simultaneously plowing her from the rear.

Ignoring for the moment the perplexing questions of (1) if Hunter was busy plowing Malia, who took the pics? and (2) why in the world would they then be uploaded to one of apparently several thousand laptops that Hunter Biden then leaves at random places sometimes thousand of miles from his home, I'm thinking of trying to sell it on eBay.

But I understand that the market is pretty well glutted with Hunter Biden laptops.

That's sad.

John Galt
11-10-2020, 08:18 AM
Funny you should mention that. Yesterday I was helping my wife clean out the fridge and we found a Hunter Biden laptop in the vegetable crisper. I fired it up and it's got fuzzy pictures of Hunter Biden snorting lines of coke off of Malia's ass while simultaneously plowing her from the rear.

Ignoring for the moment the perplexing questions of (1) if Hunter was busy plowing Malia, who took the pics? and (2) why in the world would they then be uploaded to one of apparently several thousand laptops that Hunter Biden then leaves at random places sometimes thousand of miles from his home, I'm thinking of trying to sell it on eBay.

But I understand that the market is pretty well glutted with Hunter Biden laptops.

That's sad.
Something that will be studied in Intelligence training classes for decades to come

Peter1469
11-10-2020, 08:20 AM

That's sad.
Wants to make videos of Hunter raping Chinese girls a punch line.

Sad.

ripmeister
11-10-2020, 08:52 PM

That's sad.
You could probably sell it to Rudy. I bet he’d pay top dollar.

ripmeister
11-10-2020, 08:52 PM

Sad.

The sad thing is you buying it.

Davis
11-10-2020, 08:55 PM

That's sad.

It's pretty obvious that Sasha was taking the pictures.

OGIS
11-14-2020, 09:59 AM

Sad.
What videos? No one has seen them. All we have is allegations. No proof, no videos, nuthin'.

Show us the money, Peter.

Oh, and what about that video I have in my possession of you farking a tied-up alligator? That's just suck, dude. PETA will NOT be amused when I forward it to them (any day now).

Peter1469
11-14-2020, 10:04 AM
What videos? No one has seen them. All we have is allegations. No proof, no videos, nuthin'.

Show us the money, Peter.

Oh, and what about that video I have in my possession of you farking a tied-up alligator? That's just suck, dude. PETA will NOT be amused when I forward it to them (any day now).
They are on the net- a Chinese group posted them. Look for them.

OGIS
11-14-2020, 10:32 AM
They are on the net- a Chinese group posted them. Look for them.

Not my job. YOU are the one making the accusation, therefore YOU are the one that needs to offer the evidence. So... link? (If you have one, which I doubt.)

Also: oh, NOW you believe anything coming out of China? Really? Your gullibility seems quite selective.

Finally: tell us how you know they are not deep fakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtEPE859w94

Peter1469
11-14-2020, 10:33 AM
Link?

Also: oh, NOW you believe anything coming out of China? Really? Your gullibility seems quite selective.

Link (https://brave.com/?ref=ver697) Download that and use the search function. It even has a TOR browser.

OGIS
11-14-2020, 10:55 AM
Link (https://brave.com/?ref=ver697) Download that and use the search function. It even has a TOR browser.
My antivirus says NO WAY. Sketchy link to a sketchy site? I don't think so. I value my computer's integrity. How about a nice YouTube link?

And shame on you for promoting unsafe links.

John Galt
11-14-2020, 11:07 AM
Not my job. YOU are the one making the accusation, therefore YOU are the one that needs to offer the evidence. So... link? (If you have one, which I doubt.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtEPE859w94

Deep fakes are getting pretty scary.

OGIS
11-14-2020, 12:06 PM
Deep fakes are getting pretty scary.

Yes. We have reached the point in IT knowledge where anything published can be faked. Which is why we need, IMHO, what I call a "NACOM" or "Narrator Commentary." This would have to be something performed by a comprehensive, all-emcaompassing AI system, just due to the sheer volume. (For example, there are seveal lifetimes of YouTube videos uploaded every minute.)

Basically, NACOM requires that all published content have accompanying commentary as to the veracity of what is being said or printed. There is ZERO censorship, because anything can be said. But anything said MUST have accompanying commentary.

From my novel: "As was usual, the telescreen was split. The left two thirds displayed the newsroom; the right third was reserved for Nacom (aka Narrator Commentary), and the citations to document it. Nacom was supplied by The Presence. It was mandated for all commentary, advertising, and reporting. This extended to the public speeches of all politicians, company CEOs and PR flaks, community activists, celebrities, and so-called GraciousNet influencers. Nacom spoke to the factual basis of the subject, and the documented biases of the reporter. It was also available for private venues, and even one-on-one arguments, on request. Today, the right side of the telescreen was getting a workout."

The development of a fairly-programmed AI and a NACOM system is an existential priority. The hurdles are immense and terrifying, but the alternative is worse: existing in a "fact-free" world. When facts cannot be objectively determined, the alternative is a brutal and bloody Mad Max dystopia. The rise of the printing press led to 300 years of warfare; the rise of the Internet and sophisticated fake news could bring about the fall of civilization.

This is basically why we are eventually going to need to be ruled by an impartial AI.