PDA

View Full Version : Gallop? <half americans will obey 2nd lockdown

Calypso Jones
11-12-2020, 10:50 AM
< means LESS THAN

https://www.newsmax.com/us/coronavirus-covid-lockdowns-gallup-poll/2020/11/12/id/996670/ (https://www.newsmax.com/us/coronavirus-covid-lockdowns-gallup-poll/2020/11/12/id/996670/)

LOLOLOLOL oh yes they will. OH YES YOU WILL. You have no freedom or liberty to say no. but then...you know those lib antivaxxers...neither will they. LOLOL You obey or you do not get healthcare. YOU won't get to shop or get groceries, you will not go to restaurants, get on planes, trains, go to church, have family gatherings, no theatre. YOU MAY NOT get your meds, nor heat, electricity, phone service, television..oh wait..you'll get phone service and television because they want to know what's going on in your home and where you are....your kids can't go to school, engage in sports, socialize with friends.

It's a whole new ballgame now boys and girls.

Peter1469
11-12-2020, 10:51 AM
The big problem with another round of lockdowns is that many more small businesses will go bankrupt. If they don't close, or limit access, the State will crush them.

Captdon
11-12-2020, 08:37 PM
We won't lock down again here.

carolina73
11-12-2020, 09:27 PM
Just like Governors told Trump, you cannot tell the states what to do.

Sybil Ludington
11-15-2020, 02:10 PM
I can't believe how many people are STILL buying into this brainwashing BULLSHIT!

A woman in our area posted this on Nextdoor:

"T (https://nextdoor.com/profile/26429655/)

• S Desoto/McIntyre
https://d19rpgkrjeba2z.cloudfront.net/static/gen/124c33f534314defa359aaf6cafc4ccd.svg

I asked a worker at Quik Trip and was told she wanted to be able to breath. I informed her many of the KC stores have started selling packaged hot dogs and all employees were wearing mask. She informed me also Leavenworth did not have a mask mandate.Went in Walmart the door person was not asking anyone to put one on and had her back to those coming in so not to see them. Another employee told me they were not qualified to tell them to put on a mask.I see this as a failure of the company but also a failure of the Leavenworth Government. In Leavenworth country there are 238 active case and 84 new cases since Nov 13.Because of this my mom who is compromised can not go anywhere but for car rides she can not go in businesses and everytime I go through a drive thru I have to look to see that employees are wearing mask.I have taken the majority of my business to Bonner and KCKS because of the mandate for mask in Wyandotte Co. Yet I still worry when going out am I bring something into the home and with 1 in 3 in Missouri being positive for COVID-19 . Also with the holidays coming I won’t be venturing out much either.For the Quik Trip employee my mother wants to breath too. She wears an oxygen tank (due to what she did in her youth and the consequences were COPD) but she wants to be alive also. If someone wears a mask they protect others. Remember to thank them and remember you don’t care about your fellow man when you don’t wear one.This is my rant/sermon for this Sunday. Have a nice day"

I told her to stop with the hate and fear-mongering. That even before we even had covid, her mother could be highly effected by someone with just a common cold. And to NEVER throw her hate around again with comments like: "you don’t care about your fellow man when you don’t wear one". I also posted some links about the CDC saying that 85% of the people who had covid said they wore masks regularly, and other articles from CDC that said how masks are ineffective with viruses. I've gotten a bunch of likes, and private comments saying they were glad someone shut her up. Well, that's all fine and good, but people are going to HAVE to start standing up for themselves. It isn't as effective if only a few of us stand up, and the others hide behind us.

Sybil Ludington
11-17-2020, 10:28 AM
Yeah....the idiot leaders truly think a lockdown will solve a virus? Clearly, actions speak louder than words:

Gov. Newsom announces another crushing lockdown as Calif. lawmakers jet off to Mauihttps://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/11/17/newsom-announces-another-lockdown-as-calif-lawmakers-jet-off-to-maui-to-study-reopening-economies-997088?utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get+Response&utm_term=EMAIL&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_campaign=bizpac

Someone explain to me..............how do you tell a virus there's a curfew?

Sybil Ludington
11-17-2020, 10:35 AM
I thought we were supposed to believe the science? I guess that depends on WHO'S science right?

Chris Cuomo loses it over Dr Atlas’ advice to celebrate Thanksgiving: ‘What the hell are you doing here?’https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/11/17/chris-cuomo-loses-it-over-dr-atlas-advice-to-celebrate-thanksgiving-what-the-hell-are-you-doing-here-997085?utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get+Response&utm_term=EMAIL&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_campaign=bizpac

barb012
11-17-2020, 10:58 AM
I guess under Biden all states must do a lockdown, however the truckers are planning a strike too so no food coming into states.

Sybil Ludington
11-17-2020, 11:14 AM
I guess under Biden all states must do a lockdown, however the truckers are planning a strike too so no food coming into states.

We were at Walmart yesterday...looks like people are in a panic again and hoarding. As we walked by the aisles with paper towels, toilet paper and tissues, the shelves were almost empty......again.

Sybil Ludington
11-17-2020, 11:17 AM
I'm glad I left Johnson County last year and moved to Leavenworth county. Leavenworth is one of 90 counties in Kansas (out of 105) that opted out of dumbass Gov Kelly's mandate for masks and various other restrictions. Johnson County just sent an email today saying they were continuing with mask mandates and other stupidity until March of 2021. I supposed then they make it til 2022....

Peter1469
11-17-2020, 11:26 AM
That will be troublesome for those who are not prepared.

Calypso Jones
11-18-2020, 09:41 AM
Young people don't prepare. They will be dying first if they can't get out of the city.

Peter1469
11-18-2020, 09:42 AM
young people don't prepare. They will be dying first if they can't get out of the city.
nmp