PDA

View Full Version : I just don’t get the arguments?

JoeyK4
11-13-2020, 02:35 PM
People are ridiculing the mayor of Chicago because she advises people to cancel Thanksgiving but was outside in a crowd celebrating Bidens win. I am not a fan of hers but you can’t compare inside to outside gatherings. Also people argue I’d grocery stores can be open then so should restaurants and bars. But in grocery stores you where a mask the whole time. In restaurants and bars your don’t. I don’t think they are particularly good arguments but they are something people can argue with you about.

nathanbforrest45
11-13-2020, 02:40 PM
If your best friends jumped off a bridge would you jump off a bridge?

midcan5
11-13-2020, 02:46 PM
As a person in the age category with the highest risk I do wonder what's next. We have Thanksgiving invites and weddings coming soon so the topic is on our minds. So far it hasn't had much impact as we are pretty much living as before with the exception of masks and less close encounters with others. But....

https://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/119526-Coronavirus-Information?p=3066297&viewfull=1#post3066297

Captain Obvious
11-13-2020, 03:45 PM
Unfortunately the negative effects from the actions (or inactions) of selfish, arrogant people harm innocent people all too often.

And they wonder why the world looks at us as ugly Americans.

It's because it's true.