PDA

View Full Version : 100 resignations from congress, sidney powell going after big tech,

Sybil Ludington
11-16-2020, 01:25 PM
JOHN BRENNAN TO JAIL?
Robert David Steele, a former US Marine and CIA spy has some positive news for those of us who don’t want to be locked down in the “Dark Winter” of 2021.

• He confirms, again reports (https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/special-forces-raid-of-scytl-servers-in-germany/) about the vote-tabulating servers being captured by the military – not by intelligence trying to cover its ass, as was rumored by some.

• Robert says, “I have it from multiple sources that I cannot name but I will tell you they are all really stellar human beings. The best source for you, the public is Sidney Powell speaking on Lou Dobbs.”

• He believes that when the audits are finally done (there are some corrupt audits currently underway), the President is going to get Pennsylvania, Georgia, probably Arizona.

• Trump will also take the House, when California House seats are “flipped back to their proper alignment”.

• Robert expects over a hundred resignations from Congress, likely over Christmas vacation; of people who have made the deal to leave and allow the President to restructure Congress after he’s been confirmed for a second term.

• Sidney Powell on Lou Dobbs announced that she’s going after Silicon Valley and the Mainstream Media. Robert says, “What we’re going to end up having is a map of everybody who has been cyber-stalked, which is a federal crime and who has been digitally assassinated, which is also a federal crime. It can be approached in different ways, including defamation, tortious interference, civil rights violations and so forth.

Continued:
https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/robert-steele-100-resignations-from-congress-sidney-powell-going-after-big-tech-john-brennan-to-jail/

Captain Obvious
11-16-2020, 01:57 PM
forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Where does this shit come from?

Is there like some master index for crap sites somewhere that lists all of these?

Captdon
11-16-2020, 04:53 PM
Sybil, this is the best use of nonsense yet.