PDA

View Full Version : Of Georgia runoffs and nation wide collaborators

donttread
11-16-2020, 01:45 PM
First I don't think the dems pulled the 2020 election fraud off without help. I'll back back to that later in the post but as for Georgia: From the bits and pieces I can put together it looks like these Georgia senate races were won by the repub candidate in at least one case but they did not achieve 50%. So the rule appears to be that they can't win without 50% of the vote so now they do a run off for just those 2 candidates so someone has to get 50%

If I am correct that means that the odds are very long on the dems winning either much less both of these. First of all the dems almost never win these run offs in Georgia. Secondly one of the repubs had somelike a 49.7% to 48% advantage and the main third party appeas to be LP.

I'm LP and if such a runoff happened here I would vote repub or not at all.
Three questions .
1) Is my assessment correct?
2) What kind of cheat strategy do the dems unveil this time?
3)How complicit were turncoats in the Georgia republician machinery be this time?

I ask the last because I am coming to believe that what happened in these swing states, the loose and untested mail in ballot rules that were enacted, the large number or errors or illegal choices made in some cases by poll officals, even the adoption of "Dominion" which was questionable at best: Well none of that seems very purple does it? There are always collaborators in coups. Many wouldn't prevail without them. So why aren't we looking for them in this coup?

Captdon
11-16-2020, 04:54 PM
The Republicans will win both of these.

donttread
11-16-2020, 05:08 PM
The Republicans will win both of these.

Why so confident given the "irregularities " we saw on 11-3?