PDA

View Full Version : The reset is communisim

Garden House Queen
11-17-2020, 09:55 AM
Martin Armstrong: (https://track.creatensend.com/track/click?linkData=1-1effeyJsaW5rIjoiaHR0cHM6XC9cL2ZvcmJpZGRlbmtub3dsZW RnZXR2Lm5ldFwvbWFydGluLWFybXN0cm9uZy10aGUtcmVzZXQt aXMtY29tbXVuaXNtXC8iLCJuZXdzbGV0dGVySWQiOiI2NDMiLC JzdWJzY3JpYmVySWQiOjE2OTQ2NzEsImRvbWFpbiI6ImZvcmJp ZGRlbmtub3dsZWRnZXR2IiwidGltZSI6MTYwNTYxODIyMywiZG VsIjoxMCwic2VuZGVyIjoxfQ)The Reset Is Communism (https://track.creatensend.com/track/click?linkData=1-1effeyJsaW5rIjoiaHR0cHM6XC9cL2ZvcmJpZGRlbmtub3dsZW RnZXR2Lm5ldFwvbWFydGluLWFybXN0cm9uZy10aGUtcmVzZXQt aXMtY29tbXVuaXNtXC8iLCJuZXdzbGV0dGVySWQiOiI2NDMiLC JzdWJzY3JpYmVySWQiOjE2OTQ2NzEsImRvbWFpbiI6ImZvcmJp ZGRlbmtub3dsZWRnZXR2IiwidGltZSI6MTYwNTYxODIyMywiZG VsIjoxMCwic2VuZGVyIjoxfQ)

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/martin-armstrong-the-reset-is-communism/

Controversial economic forecaster, Martin Armstrong joins Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog.com. Armstrong's computer model was one of the few that predicted Brexit – and two years ago, it also predicted that this year's US presidential election would be the most corrupt in American history.

He says, "The computer doesn't ask my opinion or anybody else's, it just goes on the numbers; from the economic data and it's never been wrong." And some of the information he's receiving suggests that as many as 38 million fraudulent votes were cast for Biden.

He says, "This is - it's just beyond description. I mean, the level of corruption in this and it's all to basically take over the Government. And you heard Pelosi coming out, saying that, 'Oh, we now have a mandate to change the economy'...I personally think that we need a Constitutional Amendment that says that the economic system cannot be changed without a two-thirds majority vote, period. This is ridiculous...

......more at link.

Lummy
11-17-2020, 10:06 AM
"The computer doesn't ask my opinion or anybody else's, it just goes on the numbers; from the economic data and it's never been wrong." And some of the information he's receiving suggests that as many as 38 million fraudulent votes were cast for Biden.
... "This is - it's just beyond description. I mean, the level of corruption in this and it's all to basically take over the Government. And you heard Pelosi coming out, saying that, 'Oh, we now have a mandate to change the economy'...I personally think that we need a Constitutional Amendment that says that the economic system cannot be changed without a two-thirds majority vote, period. This is ridiculous...

Pandemonium.

carolina73
11-17-2020, 10:18 AM
I never buy that from either side. Computers do what they are told. It is a box that provides output predetermined by those that put in the information. That includes AI because programmers tell AI programs how to adjust according to input changes.

Algorithms have become a "I didn't do it" excuse for companies.

EvilCat Breath
11-18-2020, 01:46 AM
The Great Reset is similar to the Great Leap Forward. Chicom Biden is working for global interests headed by a Chinese economy. While you are looking up The Great Leap Forward look up Build Back Better. See what place of evil that came from.

Peter1469
11-18-2020, 04:00 AM
The Great Reset is similar to the Great Leap Forward. Chicom Biden is working for global interests headed by a Chinese economy. While you are looking up The Great Leap Forward look up Build Back Better. See what place of evil that came from.
That is a good analogy.

Captain Obvious
11-18-2020, 10:31 AM
Third red scare