PDA

View Full Version : Biden won't be president, regardless

Calypso Jones
11-18-2020, 12:45 PM
Nobody cares about Biden. He's not even what the left wants.

Joe Biden is totally and irrevocably unqualified for the presidency..in every way. And i'm not even sure that Kamala is what the left wants either...because no one wanted her in the primary. She couldn't stand against Gabbard nor could she stand against Pence.

Democrats have no care in the world for Biden. He can die tomorrow and no one would care except they would make us endure a pomp(ous) and ceremonious state funeral for old dementia joe..and they can truly call him..the lyin of the senate.

No..not even kamala. someone will be pulling the strings. Obonehead again?

Captain Obvious
11-18-2020, 12:47 PM
Latest happenings...

Davis
11-18-2020, 12:49 PM
I believe Calypso may have achieved fugue state.

rgf
11-18-2020, 12:52 PM
Yeah you must be right-afterall your hero Donny Trump is the most qualified and stupendously smart person ( a stable genius anyone?) to ever occupy the oval office. Just look at the statesman like way he has conducted himself since the election, look at the wonderfully composed tweets, look at his rapier focus on getting rid of incompetents in the federal government. Stunning. His overall brilliance is something to behold. America should just recognise this and make him President for life!

Calypso Jones
11-18-2020, 01:07 PM
Biden is NOT President Elect.

Captain Obvious
11-18-2020, 01:11 PM
Biden is NOT President Elect.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CrazyConstantIndochinahogdeer-max-1mb.gif

RichardMZhlubb
11-18-2020, 01:12 PM

Joe Biden is totally and irrevocably unqualified for the presidency..in every way. And i'm not even sure that Kamala is what the left wants either...because no one wanted her in the primary. She couldn't stand against Gabbard nor could she stand against Pence.

Democrats have no care in the world for Biden. He can die tomorrow and no one would care except they would make us endure a pomp(ous) and ceremonious state funeral for old dementia joe..and they can truly call him..the lyin of the senate.

The guy got more votes than any presidential candidate in history and a higher share of the vote against an incumbent than anyone since FDR beat Hoover in 1932. It’s just silly nonsense to argue that no one cares about the guy. As for his qualifications, are you seriously going to suggest that a former Vice President and long-time Senator is less qualified than a former TV game show host?

HawkTheSlayer
11-18-2020, 01:31 PM
Yeah you must be right-afterall your hero Donny Trump is the most qualified and stupendously smart person ( a stable genius anyone?) to ever occupy the oval office. Just look at the statesman like way he has conducted himself since the election, look at the wonderfully composed tweets, look at his rapier focus on getting rid of incompetents in the federal government. Stunning. His overall brilliance is something to behold. America should just recognise this and make him President for life!
I agree! PRESIDENT for LIFE. :thumbsup20::rofl:
Donny has an alpha ego you betas can't compete with one on one.

Donny got er done with historic job numbers, lowest unemployment figures for Hispanics and Blacks, energy independence and low energy costs, and record wall street numbers.

It took a global pandemic just for the democrats to have a fleeting shot of cheating for a chance at the presidency.

Maybe Sleepy Joe will appoint Killary as Sec of State, again.

Cotton1
11-18-2020, 01:35 PM
The guy got more votes than any presidential candidate in history and a higher share of the vote against an incumbent than anyone since FDR beat Hoover in 1932. It’s just silly nonsense to argue that no one cares about the guy. As for his qualifications, are you seriously going to suggest that a former Vice President and long-time Senator is less qualified than a former TV game show host?

Yes, we noticed. Just amazing lol

Safety
11-18-2020, 01:40 PM
You're completely right, Biden will not be President.....

until 1/20/21

Safety
11-18-2020, 01:42 PM

Donny got er done with historic job numbers, lowest unemployment figures for Hispanics and Blacks, energy independence and low energy costs, and record wall street numbers.

It took a global pandemic just for the democrats to have a fleeting shot of cheating for a chance at the presidency.

Nah, she should be selected for Attorney General and prosecute the entire tRump empire, that shit would be epic.

Shit, I bet all of your heads are exploding right now just thinking about it.

Hacks.

Captain Obvious
11-18-2020, 01:45 PM

until 1/20/21

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/21/Carnac.jpg/300px-Carnac.jpg

Safety
11-18-2020, 01:52 PM

You won teh internetz today.

Ethereal
11-18-2020, 01:57 PM
Not my president!

Davis
11-18-2020, 01:57 PM

Concur.

You won teh internetz today.

Safety
11-18-2020, 01:58 PM
Not my president!

Yet!

Ethereal
11-18-2020, 02:01 PM
Yet!
The lesson I learned over the past four years from liberals is that if you don't agree with the results of a presidential election, you can simply deny the legitimacy of the president while doing everything in your power to destroy the president. It's important that we remain consistent.

HawkTheSlayer
11-18-2020, 02:02 PM
Nah, she should be selected for Attorney General and prosecute the entire tRump empire, that shit would be epic.

Shit, I bet all of your heads are exploding right now just thinking about it.

Hacks.
I never considered it. My head is fine.
I don't have a exploded head/hair avatar that has to be cropped.

jgarden477
11-18-2020, 03:10 PM
https://www.usnews.com/dims4/USNEWS/b027e70/2147483647/resize/1200x%3E/quality/85/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.beam.usnews.com%2F93%2Fe7% 2F1ca19e324a57ac066a1ff1169fd7%2Fkn111220dapc.jpg

jgarden477
11-18-2020, 03:13 PM
Nobody cares about Biden. He's not even what the left wants.<br>
<br><br><br><br><br><br>Joe Biden is totally and irrevocably unqualified for the presidency..in every way. And i'm not even sure that Kamala is what the left wants either...because no one wanted her in the primary. She couldn't stand against Gabbard nor could she stand against Pence. <br>
<br>
Democrats have no care in the world for Biden. He can die tomorrow and no one would care except they would make us endure a pomp(ous) and ceremonious state funeral for old dementia joe..and they can truly call him..the lyin of the senate.<br>
<br>

In the Bible, there is a reoccurring theme whereby God allows individuals to inadvertently pass judgments on themselves!

"Sleepy" Joe Biden, mocked for months by Trump and his supporters, for running a successful campaign out of his basement and refusing to jeopardize the health of Americans by defying the medical advice, was also accused of lacking the mental fitness to serve as President!

In the 2 weeks following the 2020 Election, Biden has emerged to fill the "leadership" vacuum" left by Trump who has retreated and remained in the White House "bunker" - only emerging from this self-imposed isolation on weekends to play rounds of golf as the Pandemic continues to surge around him!

Today marks the 5th day where this President has no scheduled public events, the longest stretch in his 4 years in office - as Trump remains behind closed doors in the middle of a COVID-19 crisis, over 160,000 Americans are testing positive daily surpassing the 1 million per week threshold as the nation's healthcare system faces the prospect of being totally overwhelmed!

As Joe Biden continues to maintain a high public profile serving as national "Comforter-in-Chief," a role usually reserved for the President, Trump remains AWOL - firing Defense Secretaries and Cybersecurity Directors he deems disloyal, plotting ways to overturn the 2020 Election and contemplating a military strike in Iran as a diversion!

Donald Trump and his supporters, in their infinite wisdom, passed judgement on Joe Biden which in retrospect was actually an accurate appraisal of this President's current behavior!

Boris The Animal
11-18-2020, 03:17 PM
Not my president!Not mine either. I will never support him, nor EZ Spread ever. Thank God the GOP is likely to retain Senate control so Joe Bribem will be hamstrung.

Crepitus
11-18-2020, 03:19 PM

What planet do you live on, anyway?

RMNIXON
11-18-2020, 03:22 PM

If the worst should happen I actually hope that Joe stubbornly stays alive and kicking for his full term. That is not uncommon in patients with severe mental deterioration and otherwise good health.

It will cause a constant scramble to keep him out of the public eye while Kamala gets impatient. And of course more and more of the general public (including many Democrats) will catch on to the embarrassing farce.

MisterVeritis
11-18-2020, 03:23 PM
Once you decide to use fraud any number you choose is possible.

I believe President Trump received more votes than anyone in history. Once the fraud is exposed we can end the Biden nonsense once and for all. Then we need to grant President Trump a third term if he wants it to compensate him and us for the Democrat party nonstop scheming, coup attempts and nastiness.

gamewell45
11-18-2020, 03:43 PM

What about that great medical plan that we all were just gonna love that Trump mentioned while campaigning back in 2016? Or that wall between Mexico and the US that would extend from the pacific ocean to the gulf of Mexico that Mexico was going to pay for? And I'm not going to get into the covid-19 issue. There were plenty of promises that were never kept.

Captain Obvious
11-18-2020, 03:47 PM
What came around... went around.

It's not a left or right thing also, it's an honesty and integrity thing.

All birds of a feather.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/11/161109-clinton-camp-election-01.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1024

jgarden477
11-18-2020, 03:55 PM
https://www.usnews.com/dims4/USNEWS/b027e70/2147483647/resize/1200x%3E/quality/85/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.beam.usnews.com%2F93%2Fe7% 2F1ca19e324a57ac066a1ff1169fd7%2Fkn111220dapc.jpg

Boris The Animal
11-18-2020, 04:06 PM
And incidentally, here's what I want to see happen to the US under a Joe Bribem "presidency".

RichardMZhlubb
11-18-2020, 04:48 PM
Once you decide to use fraud any number you choose is possible.

I believe President Trump received more votes than anyone in history. Once the fraud is exposed we can end the Biden nonsense once and for all. Then we need to grant President Trump a third term if he wants it to compensate him and us for the Democrat party nonstop scheming, coup attempts and nastiness.
I’ve assumed that you were just trolling with this nonsense. Now I know that to be the case.

chaidragonfire
11-26-2020, 11:05 PM
Sorry guys..............I just can't get enough of this!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSUPfnYdXFU

chaidragonfire
11-26-2020, 11:08 PM

until 1/20/21

Calypso Jones
11-27-2020, 09:02 PM
https://www.usnews.com/dims4/USNEWS/b027e70/2147483647/resize/1200x>/quality/85/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.beam.usnews.com%2F93%2Fe7% 2F1ca19e324a57ac066a1ff1169fd7%2Fkn111220dapc.jpg

you want to talk about a heart. How's kammy's heart for putting people in jail for and keeping them there..her 'own people'. How about Joe using his kid hunter, an at risk druggie for doing deals with corrupt foreigners...he used his kid....how's that for a heart. How about Biden and Obama building those cages for kids...and putting kids in them.....and then blaming it on Trump. THat's not just lack of heart...that's evil incarnate. How 'bout that big old heart of Kamala's ...working her way to the top by giving blow jobs to aging politicians? that's heart alright. LOL Corruption out their ears, using people, blaming an innocent truck driver of drunk driving and killing Biden's wife and daughter. He didn't raise those boys...they were photo ops. And his daughter? Showering with her..inappropriate to say the very least.

You ignore the generosity of this president because your heart is filled with hatred of the man..for no good reason except you're told to hate him. You are a regular little sheep.

gamewell45
11-27-2020, 09:20 PM

He is so unqualified over 80 million people voted for him. These people felt that Trump wasn't qualified to be president so badly they were willing to take their chances with Biden.

Face it, your guy lost, get over it.

Abby08
11-27-2020, 09:35 PM
He is so unqualified over 80 million people voted for him. These people felt that Trump wasn't qualified to be president so badly they were willing to take their chances with Biden.

Face it, your guy lost, get over it.

Right. How many of those votes were legitimate?

He's so popular, dozens of people showed up for his rallies, while hundreds of thousands came out for Trump.

Biden is so popular, the democrats had to CHEAT and commit VOTER FRAUD, in order to generate any votes that he DID GET!

He's so popular, that many thousands of people are STILL coming out in support of TRUMP, because they know the democrats CHEATED! There are STILL rallies being held for Trump.

A senile old man who fondles young children and, a presidential hopeful who couldn't crack a 2% of the vote, who may as well have a mattress strapped to her back...........yeah, those are the requirements for popular!

This election was a joke! Democrats openly cheated and are now all indignant because the REAL American people, want the truth exposed.

Safety
11-27-2020, 09:44 PM
LoL, someone’s mad!

Dr. Who
11-27-2020, 11:16 PM

He's so popular, dozens of people showed up for his rallies, while hundreds of thousands came out for Trump.

Biden is so popular, the democrats had to CHEAT and commit VOTER FRAUD, in order to generate any votes that he DID GET!

He's so popular, that many thousands of people are STILL coming out in support of TRUMP, because they know the democrats CHEATED! There are STILL rallies being held for Trump.

A senile old man who fondles young children and, a presidential hopeful who couldn't crack a 2% of the vote, who may as well have a mattress strapped to her back...........yeah, those are the requirements for popular!

This election was a joke! Democrats openly cheated and are now all indignant because the REAL American people, want the truth exposed.
Unlike Trump's base, Democrats are taking Covid-19 seriously, so crowding together in super-spreader arena situations was contraindicated, thus in the interest of public health, Biden didn't hold any rallies - he announced that in June. You can get elected without holding rallies. Rallies make for good optics, but the majority of people never attend them, yet they still manage to decide for whom they will cast their ballots in an election.

The Booman
11-27-2020, 11:22 PM
Biden won't be president but the lobbyists and corporate execs will. Well done Comrade Sell Out and Sacagawannabe!

Abby08
11-27-2020, 11:27 PM
Unlike Trump's base, Democrats are taking Covid-19 seriously, so crowding together in super-spreader arena situations was contraindicated, thus in the interest of public health, Biden didn't hold any rallies - he announced that in June. You can get elected without holding rallies. Rallies make for good optics, but the majority of people never attend them, yet they still manage to decide for whom they will cast their ballots in an election.

There you go again, with the super spreader bullshit.

The cdc has now said, twice that I know of, that there's no such thing as a, super spreader.

Understand, if you can .....If a person is ASYMPTOMATIC, as in, having no symptoms but, tests positive, it means, that person's viral load is so low, they can't infect anyone seriously enough to even notice.

But, you go ahead and keep repeating the super spreader crap, because its all you've got......its what you need to believe.

ripmeister
11-27-2020, 11:27 PM

You go girl

Abby08
11-27-2020, 11:29 PM
You Democrats NEED covid to continue to be an issue.

Smarter people, I.E.....conservatives, see through the bull crap.

The Booman
11-27-2020, 11:31 PM
You Democrats NEED covid to continue to be an issue.

Smarter people, I.E.....conservatives, see through the bull crap.

Easy now. Brother of Fredo has this under control. Hide your gran.