PDA

View Full Version : Which one are you?

stephenpe
11-18-2020, 07:51 PM
To continue to support Trump now implies you either have no soul or no brain. No soul means you can see what he is and willing to let it go at the risk of losing your humanity. He has none so you wont be alone. No brain means you dont have the capacity to see how he operates with lies, division and ego driven governing. Thank GOD the majority of Americans did not fall into these two categories.

Tahuyaman
11-18-2020, 07:57 PM
Hole Thread alert.

EvilCat Breath
11-18-2020, 07:57 PM
Spoken like a true communist.

stephenpe
11-18-2020, 08:05 PM
Hole Thread alert. I've never had one go there. Isnt that really part of the process to become one of the regulars here? btw I saw your other avatar thing with the I voted stickers all over the dem. I thought it was great. I like humor like that without really being down and dirty. Good one.

Chris
11-18-2020, 08:16 PM
Damned good poisoning of the well.

Private Pickle
11-18-2020, 08:22 PM
I've never had one go there. Isnt that really part of the process to become one of the regulars here? btw I saw your other avatar thing with the I voted stickers all over the dem. I thought it was great. I like humor like that without really being down and dirty. Good one.
Moved to the Left Side

Tahuyaman
11-18-2020, 08:37 PM
I've never had one go there. Isnt that really part of the process to become one of the regulars here? btw I saw your other avatar thing with the I voted stickers all over the dem. I thought it was great. I like humor like that without really being down and dirty. Good one.
Well. There’s always a first. This one should go to The Hole.

jet57
11-18-2020, 08:39 PM
To continue to support Trump now implies you either have no soul or no brain. No soul means you can see what he is and willing to let it go at the risk of losing your humanity. He has none so you wont be alone. No brain means you dont have the capacity to see how he operates with lies, division and ego driven governing. Thank GOD the majority of Americans did not fall into these two categories.

Neither; I'm the guy watching from across the street.

MisterVeritis
11-18-2020, 08:41 PM
Kook alert.

exotix
11-18-2020, 10:31 PM
Kook alert.Does it look anything like this ?

https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1605756616/EjsIhwaU8AULips_zshyfj.png

Chris
11-18-2020, 10:41 PM
Does it look anything like this ?

https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1605756616/EjsIhwaU8AULips_zshyfj.png

Stop playing victim, exo.