PDA

View Full Version : tЯump was told there would be no math

OGIS
11-19-2020, 06:54 PM
Notorious leftist comsymp Andrew McCarthy says in notorious left-wing rag National Review that tЯump's main enemy in the election continues to be math, which leads inexorably to his loss of the election. (https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/11/checkmate-in-pennsylvania-for-the-trump-campaign/)

Dr. Who
11-19-2020, 07:09 PM
Notorious leftist comsymp Andrew McCarthy says in notorious left-wing rag National Review that tЯump's main enemy in the election continues to be math, which leads inexorably to his loss of the election. (https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/11/checkmate-in-pennsylvania-for-the-trump-campaign/)
In the end the Trump campaign is simply making mountains out of molehills, with too few affected ballots to even make a difference in the outcome of the election. Good theater for the masses, but ultimately the curtain must fall.

Standing Wolf
11-19-2020, 07:14 PM

Heavens to Betsy, and you thought the Deep State was bad. It appears that we are now seeing the first signs of the Even Deeper State raising its ugly, Maoist head. Could Trump Jr. be a Soros agent? Ivanka an animatronic doll linked to the DNC?

:happy1:

Davis
11-19-2020, 07:17 PM
I have to say my new favorite aspect of this is the alleged participation in the *plot* of Hugo Chavez from beyond the grave.

Priceless.

Cletus
11-19-2020, 07:18 PM
Why is the Left so willing, not even willing, but anxious to dismiss even one act of voter fraud? I don't expect the result of the election to be overturned, but I do believe shining the spotlight on the corruption of our electoral system, almost exclusively by Democrats is the right thing to do. Let it play out. Shine the light on the cockroaches on watch them scatter.

mamooth
11-19-2020, 07:35 PM
Why is the Left so willing, not even willing, but anxious to dismiss even one act of voter fraud?

The left isn't doing that You're lying about us.

That's generally the answer to every "Why do leftists think ..." fake question.

OGIS
11-19-2020, 07:36 PM
In the end the Trump campaign is simply making mountains out of molehills, with too few affected ballots to even make a difference in the outcome of the election. Good theater for the masses, but ultimately the curtain must fall.

And what is even funnier, the tЯump-team's legal losses (virtually across the board) will cement Biden's election mandate even further. Not only have the voters spoken, so has the nation's judiciary.

Life is good.

Question: "What is best in life?"
Answer: "To crush your enemies, to see their lawyers driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their cult members."

(If you have no idea what this is ripped off from, just kill yourself already.)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

OGIS
11-19-2020, 07:37 PM
I have to say my new favorite aspect of this is the alleged participation in the *plot* of Hugo Chavez from beyond the grave.

Priceless.

wut.

Please clarify.

Standing Wolf
11-19-2020, 07:39 PM
Why is the Left so willing, not even willing, but anxious to dismiss even one act of voter fraud? I don't expect the result of the election to be overturned, but I do believe shining the spotlight on the corruption of our electoral system, almost exclusively by Democrats is the right thing to do. Let it play out. Shine the light on the $#@!roaches on watch them scatter.

For one thing, the Right - as long as we're generalizing here - seems to have an overly broad definition of "voter fraud". The fact that someone - in most cases probably someone with mental problems - registered to vote fifteen times under names like "Donald Duck" and "Superman", yet never so much as actually voted once, means that the system works, despite the occasional wingnut or fanatic on one side or the other attempting to game it.

Davis
11-19-2020, 07:44 PM
wut.

Please clarify.

The software that allows elections to be flipped (and was used to deprive the Dear Leader of his triumph) was invented by people working at the direction of Chavez after Chavez lost a referendum in Venezuela according to Sydney Powell.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-ap-fact-check-joe-biden-donald-trump-technology-5abd64917ef8be9e9e2078180973e8b3

Standing Wolf
11-19-2020, 07:44 PM
And what is even funnier, the tЯump-team's legal losses (virtually across the board) will cement Biden's election mandate even further. Not only have the voters spoken, so has the nation's judiciary.

Life is good.

Answer: "To crush your enemies, to see their lawyers driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their cult members."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

https://www.nme.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/arnie-696x442.png

Tahuyaman
11-19-2020, 07:54 PM
Why is the Left so willing, not even willing, but anxious to dismiss even one act of voter fraud? I don't expect the result of the election to be overturned, but I do believe shining the spotlight on the corruption of our electoral system, almost exclusively by Democrats is the right thing to do. Let it play out. Shine the light on the cockroaches on watch them scatter.

The lelf isn't doing that You're lying about us.

And then deny it.

OGIS
11-19-2020, 08:11 PM
The software that allows elections to be flipped (and was used to deprive the Dear Leader of his triumph) was invented by people working at the direction of Chavez after Chavez lost a referendum in Venezuela according to Sydney Powell.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-ap-fact-check-joe-biden-donald-trump-technology-5abd64917ef8be9e9e2078180973e8b3

Ah, yes, I see. The conspiracy it INTERNATIONAL! That dovetails nicely with the Wuhan Flu narrative, that all these people dying in every nation on Earth are all Crisis Actors being paid by (((SOROS!!!))) to die and have it blamed on the Fake Domocratic Virus.

Cletus
11-19-2020, 08:30 PM

Well, that may be your canned, preprogrammed response, but that doesn't make it true.

Cletus
11-19-2020, 08:32 PM
For one thing, the Right - as long as we're generalizing here - seems to have an overly broad definition of "voter fraud". The fact that someone - in most cases probably someone with mental problems - registered to vote fifteen times under names like "Donald Duck" and "Superman", yet never so much as actually voted once, means that the system works, despite the occasional wingnut or fanatic on one side or the other attempting to game it.
There is a little more to it than that though, isn't there?

Cletus
11-19-2020, 08:33 PM
Ah, yes, I see. The conspiracy it INTERNATIONAL! That dovetails nicely with the Wuhan Flu narrative, that all these people dying in every nation on Earth are all Crisis Actors being paid by (((SOROS!!!))) to die and have it blamed on the Fake Domocratic Virus.

You're not much of a thinker, are you?

Peter1469
11-20-2020, 04:54 AM
Not if the software allegations are true.

Davis
11-20-2020, 05:45 AM

None of it is true. Only children believe fairy tales.

Peter1469
11-20-2020, 05:46 AM
None of it is true. Only children believe fairy tales.

Keep telling yourself that.

Davis
11-20-2020, 05:46 AM
Keep telling yourself that.
Good comeback, child.

Peter1469
11-20-2020, 05:47 AM
Good comeback, child.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-3ws7b4sZg

Davis
11-20-2020, 06:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-3ws7b4sZg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl2iIHRE1ng

Peter1469
11-20-2020, 06:06 AM
Hitler and Mussolini said FDR "is one of us." They were correct.

Hitler, Mussolini and FDR: The Secret History of a Mutual Admiration Society (https://townhall.com/columnists/dineshdsouza/2018/08/22/hitler-mussolini-and-fdr-the-secret-history-of-a-mutual-admiration-society-n2512040)

Davis
11-20-2020, 06:08 AM

Hitler, Mussolini and FDR: The Secret History of a Mutual Admiration Society (https://townhall.com/columnists/dineshdsouza/2018/08/22/hitler-mussolini-and-fdr-the-secret-history-of-a-mutual-admiration-society-n2512040)

Cool narrative, bro.

Peter1469
11-20-2020, 06:09 AM
Cool narrative, bro.
History. You read the books, no chew on the covers.

Davis
11-20-2020, 06:10 AM
History. You read the books, no chew on the covers.
I'd recommend a book on English for your next snack.

Peter1469
11-20-2020, 07:01 AM
I'd recommend a book on English for your next snack.
Tell us stories from the Navy.

John Galt
11-20-2020, 07:42 AM

Priceless.

They have to pick Giuliani up at the bar on the way to court. You never know what's going to come out of his mouth. Or his hair, evidently.

To his credit, not once did he play the 9/11 card. His 'go to' move for a decade after the event.

John Galt
11-20-2020, 07:43 AM

That's generally the answer to every "Why do leftists think ..." fake question.I still want to know about the fraud numbers in Fla/Texas? When are they going to make the news?

John Galt
11-20-2020, 07:47 AM

Life is good.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
trump knows it's over. He's just putting the finishing touches on the foundation for his next money making venture. Never mind that he's dragging every one of his lapdogs down with him.

Never mind that he's burning down the nation in order to spite Biden.

The nation was warned about him. Most didn't listen.

We'll see a redux of the Bush/Iraq debacle. Whenever we had to remind Conservatives that the Iraq mess wasn't Obama's doing...they loved to laugh and claim...'yea, blame Bush'.

John Galt
11-20-2020, 07:50 AM
For one thing, the Right - as long as we're generalizing here - seems to have an overly broad definition of "voter fraud". The fact that someone - in most cases probably someone with mental problems - registered to vote fifteen times under names like "Donald Duck" and "Superman", yet never so much as actually voted once, means that the system works, despite the occasional wingnut or fanatic on one side or the other attempting to game it.Further, they never want to discuss the closures of polling places in minority or Left leaning districts.

I believe one district in Wisconsin had only one polling place for more than 600,000 voters in the primary.

jet57
11-20-2020, 10:37 AM
Why is the Left so willing, not even willing, but anxious to dismiss even one act of voter fraud? I don't expect the result of the election to be overturned, but I do believe shining the spotlight on the corruption of our electoral system, almost exclusively by Democrats is the right thing to do. Let it play out. Shine the light on the $#@!roaches on watch them scatter.

Everybody’s anxious to dismiss voter fraud, because there IS no voter fraud!!

Georgia has now declared for Biden, so the real question is - why is the right so anxious to believe Trump’s BS?

Peter1469
11-20-2020, 10:50 AM
Everybody’s anxious to dismiss voter fraud, because there IS no voter fraud!!

Georgia has now declared for Biden, so the real question is - why is the right so anxious to believe Trump’s BS?

Ah, a voter fraud denier. :smiley:

Standing Wolf
11-20-2020, 11:03 AM
There is a little more to it than that though, isn't there?

The operative word here being "little". Again, individuals throughout the country and on both sides of the ideological divide have tried gaming the system and sometimes they've succeeded in actually casting a vote that shouldn't have been. This is nothing new...but even the most conservative institutions, like the Heritage Foundation, have found the incidence of such things to be statistically unimportant. The tabloids' charges of "massive voter fraud" always - ALWAYS - turn out to be total b.s.

carolina73
11-20-2020, 11:14 AM
After witnessing the Russia Hoax and the fake impeachment, I have to wonder why Democrats think that we should believe they will not act in a criminal manner.
Your willingness to accept it, certainly has us unwilling to believe any of your bogus criticisms and "there is nothing there claims". We want the investigations to continue. Democrats proved that they cannot be trusted. Live with your Adam Schiff, Pelosi and Nadler support. I certainly am ready for a fight fire with fire attitude. I just want it to be with flame throwers on our side.

Standing Wolf
11-20-2020, 11:40 AM
Further, they never want to discuss the closures of polling places in minority or Left leaning districts.

I believe one district in Wisconsin had only one polling place for more than 600,000 voters in the primary.

Not to mention the Republicans in the North Carolina legislature attempting to prohibit exactly those forms of voter ID most frequently used by minority voters as acceptable at the polls. (The U.S. Supreme Court didn't buy that it was just a wild coincidence.) Or Texas accepting a concealed carry permit as ID, but not a student or government ID card.

Dr. Who
11-20-2020, 11:42 AM
I hope you are not referring to Giuliani's ludicrous allegations with regard to Dominion Voting Systems being owned by Smartmatic through Indra Sistema with ties to George Soros etcetera which has already been debunked by several sources including CISA (DHS).

carolina73
11-20-2020, 11:51 AM
Not to mention the Republicans in the North Carolina legislature attempting to prohibit exactly those forms of voter ID most frequently used by minority voters as acceptable at the polls. (The U.S. Supreme Court didn't buy that it was just a wild coincidence.) Or Texas accepting a concealed carry permit as ID, but not a student or government ID card.

The ID used has to be based on residency and citizenship. College IDs and your book of the month club ID do not do that.

carolina73
11-20-2020, 11:56 AM
I hope you are not referring to Giuliani's ludicrous allegations with regard to Dominion Voting Systems being owned by Smartmatic through Indra Sistema with ties to George Soros etcetera which has already been debunked by several sources including CISA (DHS).

The software problems are well documented and not related to ownership.

Davis
11-20-2020, 12:08 PM
The software problems are fairy tales and not reality related.

Peter1469
11-20-2020, 12:28 PM
VA's voter ID law passed muster.

Peter1469
11-20-2020, 12:29 PM
https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Dr. Who https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=3078569#post3078569)

The software problems have been raised by Dems in 2016, 2018, and 2019.

Peter1469
11-20-2020, 12:31 PM
Keep that one close.

lol

carolina73
11-20-2020, 12:32 PM

Says the person that believed Schiff, Pelosi and Nadler. Your credibility is lost. We want to see for ourselves.

Chris
11-20-2020, 12:46 PM

Agree, how else are the people to ever trust democracy? Let it play out, which it will despite the left's anxieties.

Dr. Who
11-20-2020, 12:50 PM

None of the incidental software problems affected the vote. There were inaccuracies in Michigan due to human error, not software problems - in one instance the software was incorrectly updated and in another case of human error, they counted the results from Oakland County twice - the errors were spotted by election officials and corrected; no votes were deleted, as erroneously alleged (that unsubstantiated rumor came from OANN); there was a subcontractor issue in Georgia etc. No software issues resulted in unidentified errors because built-in safeguards ensured that tabulation systems functioned as intended and enabled the identification and correction of any irregularities. The reason that these allegations have all been dismissed by the courts is because any irregularities (which were minor) were demonstrably resolved before final vote results were tallied.

Chris
11-20-2020, 01:00 PM
None of the incidental software problems affected the vote.

Then what are you worried about?

Dr. Who
11-20-2020, 01:09 PM
What concerns me is the transparent attempt to brainwash people into doubting the results of the election for the personal gain of one individual, regardless of the harm it is doing.

carolina73
11-20-2020, 01:20 PM
None of the incidental software problems affected the vote. There were inaccuracies in Michigan due to human error, not software problems - in one instance the software was incorrectly updated and in another case of human error, they counted the results from Oakland County twice - the errors were spotted by election officials and corrected; no votes were deleted, as erroneously alleged (that unsubstantiated rumor came from OANN); there was a subcontractor issue in Georgia etc. No software issues resulted in unidentified errors because built-in safeguards ensured that tabulation systems functioned as intended and enabled the identification and correction of any irregularities. The reason that these allegations have all been dismissed by the courts is because any irregularities (which were minor) were demonstrably resolved before final vote results were tallied.

Thanks for your lies. You haven't looked at the software so you have no idea. You are just screaming a party line of nothing to see here.

Changing 6000 votes was not a human error. That is an excuse made for morons. There is no switch to change votes. The machine records the votes and they download the data. They are not given a program to edit it.

The more I read your lie the more it pisses me off. Ignorance or lying?

carolina73
11-20-2020, 01:22 PM
What concerns me is the transparent attempt to brainwash people into doubting the results of the election for the personal gain of one individual, regardless of the harm it is doing.

What harm? And you are engaged in the opposite to convince people of something that you do not even know.
You are trying to brainwash people into seeing nothing, when you do not have a clue.

Chris
11-20-2020, 01:24 PM

Isn't that what the left is doing? That certainly is the left's spin.

OGIS
11-20-2020, 01:44 PM

Voter fraud does exist, but except for a few tiny local elections, has never been large enough to make any difference. It's immaterial.

Now ELECTION FRAUD, things like methodical mass disenfranchisement of selected voting populations, and selective and targeted polling station closings (ONE voting location for an entire county? Really?) on the other hand should be talked about - long and hard. Remember this? "Trump, on expanding voting: “They had levels of voting, that if you ever agreed to it you'd never have a Republican elected in this country again.""

Republicans win when fewer people vote. That has been Republican strategy for decades.

OGIS
11-20-2020, 01:47 PM
Thanks for your lies. You haven't looked at the software so you have no idea. You are just screaming a party line of nothing to see here.

Neither have you.

OGIS
11-20-2020, 01:49 PM

That the pack of lies from the right might somehow sway faith in the system and further destabilize the country.

Again apropos:

Chris
11-20-2020, 01:49 PM
Neither have you.

This guy did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKcPoCNW8AA

Chris
11-20-2020, 01:50 PM
That the pack of lies from the right might somehow sway faith in the system and further destabilize the country.

Again apropos:

Again, that's what lefties like you are doing.

OGIS
11-20-2020, 01:51 PM
Agree, how else are the people to ever trust democracy? Let it play out, which it will despite the left's anxieties.

Voter fraud is immaterial. Let's talk about Election Fraud, which is material.

OGIS
11-20-2020, 01:53 PM
Says the person that believed Schiff, Pelosi and Nadler. Your credibility is lost. We want to see for ourselves.
But you will just believe what the "right" people tell you to believe. You won't see jack shiat for yourselves.

OGIS
11-20-2020, 01:55 PM
https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Dr. Who https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=3078569#post3078569)

So... why would it suddenly change to being pro-Dem? Did all those Republican state governments switch to Dem-controlled software and voting systems companies? Why would the do that?

Chris
11-20-2020, 01:56 PM
But you will just believe what the "right" people tell you to believe. You won't see jack shiat for yourselves.

SPeaks to a mirror.

OGIS
11-20-2020, 02:04 PM
This guy did.

Russian-backed Putin mouthpiece OAN? Really? Well, I am certain that they are totally objective and truthful. I mean, it's right in the name: MiniTrue. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_America_News_Network)

Also, I was addressing the tearful wail of "YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE SOFTWARE!" with my "Neither have you response." YOUR response: a dog-and-pony-show YouTube presentation does not address my point. Reason: that video is STILL second-hand "information" (and fake news propaganda to boot). You are STILL relying on someone else's statements. You have not seen it for yourself.

Peter1469
11-20-2020, 02:08 PM
Russia, Russia, Russia has been debunked.

Russian-backed Putin mouthpiece OAN? Really? Well, I am certain that they are totally objective and truthful. I mean, it's right in the name: MiniTrue. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_America_News_Network)

Also, I was addressing the tearful wail of "YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE SOFTWARE!" with my "Neither have you response." YOUR response: a dog-and-pony-show YouTube presentation does not address my point. Reason: that video is STILL second-hand "information" (and fake news propaganda to boot). You are STILL relying on someone else's statements. You have not seen it for yourself.

OGIS
11-20-2020, 02:12 PM
SPeaks to a mirror.

Isn't that what the left is doing? That certainly is the left's spin.

Again, that's what lefties like you are doing.

Dude. I go away for a while and you've turned into tPF's version of this guy.
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/266/no_u_for_knowyourmeme.jpg
You were always contrary, but JeeZe Louize, what's happened to you?

It's sad.

I guess it's true: whatever tЯump touches dies.

OGIS
11-20-2020, 02:16 PM
Russia, Russia, Russia has been debunked.

Then perhaps you should take your voluminous legitimate source citations (which you will never show here) and go on Wikipedia and correct their article, because Wikipedia quite clearly shows that they are simply a Russian propaganda outlet.

carolina73
11-20-2020, 02:16 PM
So... why would it suddenly change to being pro-Dem? Did all those Republican state governments switch to Dem-controlled software and voting systems companies? Why would the do that?

The other question is why a voting machine company would have so many financial ties to Politicians and vice-versa. Why would a voting machine company be giving money to politicians foundations. That creates a suspicious atmosphere.
However, we are talking about software issues and that is the company that Dominion partners with named Smartmatic or SGO.

Lord Malloch Brown is the CEO
In 2013 Malloch Brown and FTI Consulting came to a legal settlement with Israeli mining billionaire Beny Steinmetz, who had sued them claiming Malloch Brown had given confidential information to Soros which led to a smear campaign against Steinmetz's mining company.
Lord Malloch Brown is on the BOD for Soro's Open Society Foundation and has a history of association with Soros.

Chris
11-20-2020, 02:20 PM

Nice ad hom, typical. Swing and miss. I was referring to what the cyber analyst said about the software.

Chris
11-20-2020, 02:20 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/266/no_u_for_knowyourmeme.jpg

It's sad.

Again speaks to a mirror. You are the one saying no.

Dr. Who
11-20-2020, 02:24 PM

When you have software loaded on hundreds, if not thousands of voting machines, you are going to have occasional glitches. That doesn't make the software unreliable, because such glitches are usually as a result of a problem in an update or an installation error. Occasional glitches happen with all software, however there are safeguards built-in to these voting machine programs - secondary programs that monitor the software and report the errors. Those who are in charge of ensuring the integrity of the vote are responsible for checking the software's self-audit on the machines. If there is an irregularity, the votes are retabulated manually. Often the glitch doesn't even cause an inaccuracy in the count, but if it does, it's caught by the protocols that have been set up to ensure the validity of the results.

It's very easy to make allegations and imply malfeasance because the vote isn't going your way, but proving those allegations is something else entirely.

Chris
11-20-2020, 02:25 PM
This guy did.

Transcript:

and a cyber analyst shares alarming
insights into the scandal
written voting uh software dominion one
america's chanel ryan has more
while voter fraud deniers continue to
proclaim the perfection of the u.s
election system
skeptics are looking at irregular
patterns in vote
data in particular software
irregularities that would switch
votes from president trump to joe biden
dominion voting systems is one such
software that seemed to have a pattern
of
switching votes from trump to biden how
easily
could bad actors have used dominion to
switch thousands of votes and alter an
election
county by county the answer is shocking
one american news spoke with ron watkins
a large systems
technical analyst who has been poring
over the dominion system's manual
so i was looking at this manual with the
mindset of a penetration tester
of which i am i'm reading the manual
with a discerning eye
and trying to figure out which parts of
the system could be
abused by end users the physical
security of the device is the first step
to security if you can't secure the
physical device
then you have no security it it's
impossible to have security if you don't
secure the physical device
working off the dominion manual and
public request documents from
pennsylvania's secretary of state
watkins says the vulnerabilities of
dominion reside in the fact that
administrative access
is so easy to attain with administrative
access
comes direct access to ballots and how
they are counted
so you have the issue of the person who
is inside the tabulation machine which
is just a normal windows 10 computer
are they manipulating the votes before
it goes to the flash drive
and then you have the next issue which
is now the votes are on the flash drive
does how does that flash drive get to
the comm
the county commissioner or whoever is
assigned to
accept the flash drive is the same flash
drive
being being sent over so you could
swap the flash drive theoretically
there's uh
no accountability there and then once
the county commissioner or whoever
accepts that flash drive gets the flash
drive do you trust them to not go in and
edit
the contents before they report it in
michigan
one county reported 6 000 ballots being
affected
because of a software malfunction
catching this error
meant the difference between that county
voting biden
to that county actually having voted for
trump by 2 500 votes
so another issue is the keys
the keys to the machine are digital
devices it's unclear what the device is
it might be like an rfid device or usb
or
or something but it is clear that it's a
digital device that holds uh
some kind of cryptographic key on it if
you lose
this physical key you lose absolute
security of
the entire precinct so for example if
say philadelphia was storing these
keys in a warehouse and
they they were robbed and the only thing
stolen were these keys and a laptop
then you should consider their entire
election to be
illegitimate because they have lost
the physical security of the system
which is the most important
part of information security and that's
exactly what happened in philadelphia
just one month before the election usb
drives and a laptop had been stolen from
a
key precinct in philadelphia on election
day
biden overtook trump's 800 thousand vote
lead in the dark of night
according to these tabulating machines
biden surpassed
trump by nearly 60 000 votes statewide
a lead found in one county the county
from which
a thief stole usb keys and a laptop
to the precinct's ballot machines the
month prior
chanel rion won american the white house
want to see more videos like this visit
oann.com for immediate access to all the
clips you've been waiting to see
you

Chris
11-20-2020, 02:26 PM
When you have software loaded on hundreds, if not thousands of voting machines, you are going to have occasional glitches. That doesn't make the software unreliable, because such glitches are usually as a result of a problem in an update or an installation error. Occasional glitches happen with all software, however there are safeguards built-in to these voting machine programs - secondary programs that monitor the software and report the errors. Those who are in charge of ensuring the integrity of the vote are responsible for checking the software's self-audit on the machines. If there is an irregularity, the votes are retabulated manually. Often the glitch doesn't even cause an inaccuracy in the count, but if it does, it's caught by the protocols that have been set up to ensure the validity of the results.

It's very easy to make allegations and imply malfeasance because the vote isn't going your way, but proving those allegations is something else entirely.

Certainly, but that is for courts to decide.

carolina73
11-20-2020, 02:30 PM
Neither have you.

No shit. That's why I am saying it should be looked at. To try to make us believe that someone manually mad a mistake and switched 6000 votes is ridiculous. To tell us that they would have that ability to bulk edit votes at the polling location is ridiculous.

You better get a new line because no one is going to believe your BS line.

carolina73
11-20-2020, 02:31 PM

The software will be looked at by Federal Investigators if Rudy is correct. It will not a Rudy team.

carolina73
11-20-2020, 02:33 PM

It's sad.

Wow. That was stupid.

Dr. Who
11-20-2020, 02:39 PM
Certainly, but that is for courts to decide.
Then let the courts decide, but don't double down on propagandizing and prejudicing the population by reiterating allegations already dismissed by the courts as unfounded and compound that well poisoning by even casting aspersions on the courts themselves until you have a segment of the population that completely loses faith in the possibility of a fair election or a fair judiciary and are thus prepared to even reject the decision of the highest court in the land.

Chris
11-20-2020, 02:43 PM
Then let the courts decide, but don't double down on propagandizing and prejudicing the population by reiterating allegations already dismissed by the courts as unfounded and compound that well poisoning by even casting aspersions on the courts themselves until you have a segment of the population that completely loses faith in the possibility of a fair election or a fair judiciary and are thus prepared to even reject the decision of the highest court in the land.

"let the courts decide" is what many of us have been saying. You're a day late and a dollar short.

"propagandizing and prejudicing the population" is what the left and the media (but I repeat myself) are doing.

Chris
11-20-2020, 02:48 PM
In sworn statement, prominent mathematician flags up to 100,000 Pennsylvania ballots (https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/mathematics-prof-says-sworn-statement-many-56000-gop-ballots-pa-may-be)

In a sworn declaration, a respected mathematician says his analysis of election data and phone interviews with Pennsylvania voters raises questions about as many as 100,000 absentee ballots requested in the key battleground state where President Trump and Joe Biden are separated by just about 82,000 votes....

Here it is: https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2020-11/Miller_DeclarationAndAnalyisPA_GOP_BallotRequestDa ta_2020_Final.pdf (.PDF)

Executive Summary:

https://i.snipboard.io/WHsiaK.jpg

Standing Wolf
11-20-2020, 03:30 PM
The ID used has to be based on residency and citizenship. College IDs and your book of the month club ID do not do that.

They were accepting hunting licenses (no residency requirement) as being an acceptable form of ID, but not government ID cards (residency required). No one said anything about "book of the month club ID". The Republican legislators in one state actually commissioned a study to find out which forms of ID were used most at the polls by minority voters and students, and then crafted a law to disallow those exact forms of ID. Unlike all of the "widespread voter fraud" accusations of the Trump cult, these are facts and events that are actually documented.

Standing Wolf
11-20-2020, 03:33 PM
In sworn statement, prominent mathematician flags up to 100,000 Pennsylvania ballots (https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/mathematics-prof-says-sworn-statement-many-56000-gop-ballots-pa-may-be)

Here it is: https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2020-11/Miller_DeclarationAndAnalyisPA_GOP_BallotRequestDa ta_2020_Final.pdf (.PDF)

Executive Summary:

https://i.snipboard.io/WHsiaK.jpg

Anyone appearing at the polls to vote whom records showed had already been sent a mail-in ballot was allowed to cast a provisional vote, which was counted after verification that the mail-in ballot was not returned.

Chris
11-20-2020, 03:41 PM
Anyone appearing at the polls to vote whom records showed had already been sent a mail-in ballot was allowed to cast a provisional vote, which was counted after verification that the mail-in ballot was not returned.

Could be. For the courts to sort out.

John Galt
11-20-2020, 04:15 PM
After witnessing the Russia Hoax and the fake impeachment, I have to wonder why Democrats think that we should believe they will not act in a criminal manner.
And therein lies the problem. You can't see the forest for the trees.

ripmeister
11-20-2020, 04:38 PM
"let the courts decide" is what many of us have been saying. You're a day late and a dollar short.

"propagandizing and prejudicing the population" is what the left and the media (but I repeat myself) are doing.

That's a bunch of Malarkey.

jet57
11-20-2020, 04:39 PM
Ah, a voter fraud denier. :smiley:

Yeah, well, if there was nay fraud, I mean fraud, then we'd all know about it by now.

No fraud, Biden won, get over it.

Dr. Who
11-20-2020, 05:10 PM

What do you call that 90-minute "press conference" that Giuliani just held?

Chris
11-20-2020, 05:30 PM
That's a bunch of Malarkey.

What?

Chris
11-20-2020, 05:31 PM

Letting people know what they are investigating and taking to court.

carolina73
11-20-2020, 05:43 PM

And if the new Mrs Acosta wannabe had not kept trying to dominate the question period it would have been much shorter.

Dr. Who
11-20-2020, 05:51 PM

Anyone who has a winnable case, doesn't need a 90-minute pre-trial propaganda session. You do that to rile up the base.

ripmeister
11-20-2020, 06:11 PM
What?

Malarkey. BS. There are other synonyms

ripmeister
11-20-2020, 06:12 PM

More malarkey

MisterVeritis
11-20-2020, 06:16 PM
Anyone who has a winnable case, doesn't need a 90-minute pre-trial propaganda session. You do that to rile up the base.
This is not correct.

carolina73
11-20-2020, 06:29 PM
More malarkey
New terminology. Bidenolics - def. Word used by a senile old fool propped up by the media.

ripmeister
11-20-2020, 06:38 PM
New terminology. Bidenolics - def. Word used by a senile old fool propped up by the media.
LOL. Good times.

carolina73
11-20-2020, 07:14 PM
LOL. Good times.

LOL. What was that early 1900s speak? Biden was just a boy in the late 1800s when they used that word.

Malarky's was one of my favorite Irish bars in Seal Beach. They had to rename it Malaineys because some other bar in CA used the name. Great Ruben.

John Galt
11-20-2020, 07:14 PM
An embarrassment?

John Galt
11-20-2020, 07:16 PM

This is not correct.

Of course it is. You taint the jury pool by doing the Giuliani dog and pony show.

Crepitus
11-20-2020, 07:25 PM

You looked.

There wasn't any.

It's over.

You lost.

MisterVeritis
11-20-2020, 07:25 PM
Of course it is. You taint the jury pool by doing the Giuliani dog and pony show.
Nope. You err.

John Galt
11-20-2020, 07:37 PM
You looked.

There wasn't any.

It's over.

You lost.
They never looked in Fla/Texas.

John Galt
11-20-2020, 07:38 PM
Nope. You err.
You can say it until the cows come home...just as you claimed that Texas would discard the drive in ballots. You are always wrong.

MisterVeritis
11-20-2020, 07:42 PM
You can say it until the cows come home...just as you claimed that Texas would discard the drive in ballots. You are always wrong.
And still, you err.

Tahuyaman
11-20-2020, 07:52 PM
He thinks he is. That’s obviously deep
thinking.

He claims to be a writer. What does he write? Coloring books?

MisterVeritis
11-20-2020, 07:55 PM
Could you provide a quote where I say Texas will discard drive through ballots?

Tahuyaman
11-20-2020, 08:02 PM

FDR was actually an enemy of America.

Dr. Who
11-20-2020, 08:57 PM
The left doesn't dispute that there may have been all manner of individual acts of voter fraud that may or may not have been identified, there are some in every election but what it does dispute is that there has been electoral fraud or even attempted fraud.

Chris
11-20-2020, 08:59 PM
The left doesn't dispute that there may have been all manner of individual acts of voter fraud that may or may not have been identified, there are some in every election but what it does dispute is that there has been electoral fraud or even attempted fraud.

And you do so with absolutely no evidence. Exactly what you accuse the right of.

Davis
11-20-2020, 09:13 PM
This will be worth waiting for.

MisterVeritis
11-20-2020, 09:14 PM
Agree. The lawsuits will be worth waiting for.

Chris
11-20-2020, 09:18 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/50QSxJXf/tenor-1.gif

Dr. Who
11-20-2020, 09:22 PM
And you do so with absolutely no evidence. Exactly what you accuse the right of.
I do so based on the litany of dismissed allegations purporting to show evidence of fraud that have already been tried in the courts. Even Giuliani had to admit in the Pennsylvania District Court that "this is not a fraud case" at which point the evidentiary hearing that had been scheduled to take place yesterday was cancelled, yet he continues to rant about fraud using such supporting expertise as the movie, "My Cousin Vinnie".

carolina73
11-20-2020, 09:36 PM
I do so based on the litany of dismissed allegations purporting to show evidence of fraud that have already been tried in the courts. Even Giuliani had to admit in the Pennsylvania District Court that "this is not a fraud case" at which point evidentiary hearing that had been scheduled to take place yesterday was cancelled, yet he continues to rant about fraud using such supporting expertise as the movie, "My Cousin Vinnie".

The same PA court that said that observers did not actually have the right to observe. OKAY

MisterVeritis
11-20-2020, 09:37 PM
I do so based on the litany of dismissed allegations purporting to show evidence of fraud that have already been tried in the courts. Even Giuliani had to admit in the Pennsylvania District Court that "this is not a fraud case" at which point evidentiary hearing that had been scheduled to take place yesterday was cancelled, yet he continues to rant about fraud using such supporting expertise as the movie, "My Cousin Vinnie".
You jumped the gun.

Davis
11-20-2020, 09:40 PM
The Trump legal juggernaut is something to behold.

He's lost Georgia more times than Jeff Davis did.

Crepitus
11-20-2020, 10:03 PM

Of course not. They know they cheated there and don't wanna be found out?

MisterVeritis
11-20-2020, 10:05 PM
Of course not. They know they cheated there and don't wanna be found out?
If you think there was cheating seek out some evidence, get some affidavits and bring a lawsuit.

Davis
11-20-2020, 10:06 PM
That's what losers do.

MisterVeritis
11-20-2020, 10:07 PM
That's what losers do.
Fighting corrupt politicians is a tough business.

Davis
11-20-2020, 10:09 PM
Fighting corrupt politicians is a tough business.
Calcium helps build strong bones.

Crepitus
11-20-2020, 10:10 PM
If you think there was cheating seek out some evidence, get some affidavits and bring a lawsuit.

Why? All you gullible fools have done is screech about conspiracy theories.

I'm gonna do the same thing.

MisterVeritis
11-20-2020, 10:10 PM
Calcium helps build strong bones.
And apparently, in your case, boneheads.

Davis
11-20-2020, 10:11 PM
And apparently, in your case, boneheads.

Broccoli is a good source of iron.

Chris
11-20-2020, 10:18 PM
I do so based on the litany of dismissed allegations purporting to show evidence of fraud that have already been tried in the courts. Even Giuliani had to admit in the Pennsylvania District Court that "this is not a fraud case" at which point the evidentiary hearing that had been scheduled to take place yesterday was cancelled, yet he continues to rant about fraud using such supporting expertise as the movie, "My Cousin Vinnie".

Purporting? According to who? Do you have the court documents? Or are you regurgitating what the media feeds you?

Dr. Who
11-20-2020, 10:19 PM
The same PA court that said that observers did not actually have the right to observe. OKAY
Blame the Election Code that doesn't specify minimum distance parameters for the location of the observers. You can't ask the court to create the standard by which to judge the state's actions. That's not the court's role.

MisterVeritis
11-20-2020, 10:27 PM
Blame the Election Code that doesn't specify minimum distance parameters for the location of the observers. You can't ask the court to create the standard by which to judge the state's actions. That's not the court's role.
You are an evil dumbass. Observers have the right to observe. If the observers cannot observe then throw out the affected votes.

Dr. Who
11-20-2020, 10:51 PM
Purporting? According to who? Do you have the court documents? Or are you regurgitating what the media feeds you?
Whatever, the Michigan, Georgia and Arizona lawsuits have all either failed or been withdrawn. All that's left is Pennsylvania and a new lawsuit filed in Nevada, which is apparently repeating allegations the courts have already rejected.

Chris
11-20-2020, 11:13 PM
Whatever, the Michigan, Georgia and Arizona lawsuits have all either failed or been withdrawn. All that's left is Pennsylvania and a new lawsuit filed in Nevada, which is apparently repeating allegations the courts have already rejected.

OK, that's fine, but without court documents, you don't know why.

Dr. Who
11-20-2020, 11:36 PM
You are an evil dumbass. Observers have the right to observe. If the observers cannot observe then throw out the affected votes.

Disregarding your incivility -

Election Code, Section 3146.8(b) and Section 3146.8(g)(1.1). Section 3146.8(b) provides:Watchers shall be permitted to be present when the envelopes containing official absentee ballots and mail-in ballots are opened and when such ballots are counted and recorded.

Section 3146.8(g)(1.1) states, in relevant part:The county board of elections shall meet no earlier than seven o'clock A.M. on election day to pre-canvass all ballotsreceived prior to the meeting . . . One authorized representative of each candidate in an election and one representative from each political party shall be permitted to remain in the room in which the absentee ballots and mail-in ballots are pre-canvassed. (http://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Supreme/out/J-116-2020mo - 104608159120049033.pdf?cb=1)

(Nowhere does the code comment on the watcher's proximity to the pre-canvassing, opening, counting and recording activity.)

While this language contemplates an opportunity to broadly observe the mechanics of the canvassing process, we note thatthese provisions do not set a minimum distance between authorized representatives and canvassing activities occurring while they “remain in the room.” The General Assembly, had it so desired, could have easily established such parameters; however, it did not. It would be improper for this Court to judicially rewrite the statute by imposing distance requirements where the legislature has, in the exercise of its policy judgment, seen fit not to do so
(http://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Supreme/out/J-116-2020mo - 104608159120049033.pdf?cb=1)

Rather, we deem the absence of proximity parameters to reflect the legislature’s deliberate choice to leave such matters to the informed discretion of county boards of elections, who are empowered by Section 2642(f) of the Election Code “[t]o make andissue such rules, regulations and instructions, not inconsistent with law, as they may deem necessary for the guidance of . . . elections officers.” 25 P.S. § 2642(f) (http://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Supreme/out/J-116-2020mo - 104608159120049033.pdf?cb=1)

In sum, we conclude the Board did not act contrary to law in fashioning its regulations governing the positioning of candidate representatives during the precanvassing and canvassing process, as the Election Code does not specify minimum distance parameters for the location of such representatives. Critically, we find the Board’s regulations as applied herein were reasonable in that they allowed candidate representatives to observe the Board conducting its activities as prescribed under theElection Code. Accordingly, we determine the Commonwealth Court’s order was erroneous. Thus, we vacate that order, and reinstate the trial court’s order.
Jurisdiction relinquished.
Justices Baer, Donohue, Dougherty and Wecht join the opinion. (http://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Supreme/out/J-116-2020mo - 104608159120049033.pdf?cb=1)

You are free to dislike the outcome of this case, but the Court applied the Election Code as it was written, not as how others might have preferred to it have been written.

Standing Wolf
11-20-2020, 11:46 PM
.... You are free to dislike the outcome of this case, but the Court applied the Election Code as it was written, not as how others might have preferred to it have been written.

Isn't it a shame? There's never an activist judge around when ya need one.

:rollseyes:

Dr. Who
11-21-2020, 12:01 AM
OK, that's fine, but without court documents, you don't know why.
Unless a case is withdrawn, it generally fails because a) it doesn't meet its burden of proof; b) contains some fundamental legal error or c) has no standing to be brought. These election suits have generally failed to meet their burden of proof. Given the sheer volume of these cases that have failed to meet their burden of proof, without reading all of the court documents, there would seem to be a pattern of trying to litigate unsubstantiated or inadequately substantiated allegations. The specifics of each case don't really matter, although I think that it has been pointed out several times that they contained a great deal of hearsay evidence and supposition. Other cases have been failing because the courts are unwilling to rewrite legislation from the bench.

Dr. Who
11-21-2020, 12:06 AM

Ironic isn't it?

chaidragonfire
11-21-2020, 12:19 AM
When I went to vote they asked for my drivers license and/or birth certificate.
I brought both, along with my registered voters card.

The guy didn't want to let me vote because my drivers license listed my middle initial, but my voters card did not.
Luckily the woman who was next to him, said "all you need to do is match the addresses". They both matched, so I got to vote.

Abby08
11-21-2020, 12:30 AM

Election Code, Section 3146.8(b) and Section 3146.8(g)(1.1). Section 3146.8(b) provides:Watchers shall be permitted to be present when the envelopes containing official absentee ballots and mail-in ballots are opened and when such ballots are counted and recorded.

Section 3146.8(g)(1.1) states, in relevant part:The county board of elections shall meet no earlier than seven o'clock A.M. on election day to pre-canvass all ballotsreceived prior to the meeting . . . One authorized representative of each candidate in an election and one representative from each political party shall be permitted to remain in the room in which the absentee ballots and mail-in ballots are pre-canvassed. (http://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Supreme/out/J-116-2020mo - 104608159120049033.pdf?cb=1)

(Nowhere does the code comment on the watcher's proximity to the pre-canvassing, opening, counting and recording activity.)

While this language contemplates an opportunity to broadly observe the mechanics of the canvassing process, we note thatthese provisions do not set a minimum distance between authorized representatives and canvassing activities occurring while they “remain in the room.” The General Assembly, had it so desired, could have easily established such parameters; however, it did not. It would be improper for this Court to judicially rewrite the statute by imposing distance requirements where the legislature has, in the exercise of its policy judgment, seen fit not to do so
(http://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Supreme/out/J-116-2020mo - 104608159120049033.pdf?cb=1)

Rather, we deem the absence of proximity parameters to reflect the legislature’s deliberate choice to leave such matters to the informed discretion of county boards of elections, who are empowered by Section 2642(f) of the Election Code “[t]o make andissue such rules, regulations and instructions, not inconsistent with law, as they may deem necessary for the guidance of . . . elections officers.” 25 P.S. § 2642(f) (http://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Supreme/out/J-116-2020mo - 104608159120049033.pdf?cb=1)

In sum, we conclude the Board did not act contrary to law in fashioning its regulations governing the positioning of candidate representatives during the precanvassing and canvassing process, as the Election Code does not specify minimum distance parameters for the location of such representatives. Critically, we find the Board’s regulations as applied herein were reasonable in that they allowed candidate representatives to observe the Board conducting its activities as prescribed under theElection Code. Accordingly, we determine the Commonwealth Court’s order was erroneous. Thus, we vacate that order, and reinstate the trial court’s order.
Jurisdiction relinquished.
Justices Baer, Donohue, Dougherty and Wecht join the opinion. (http://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Supreme/out/J-116-2020mo - 104608159120049033.pdf?cb=1)

You are free to dislike the outcome of this case, but the Court applied the Election Code as it was written, not as how others might have preferred to it have been written.

Don't observers need to be close enough to......OBSERVE?

They need to bring RIGHT THERE, how else can they see what's going on?

Shit, no wonder cheating was allowed to occur!

Dr. Who
11-21-2020, 12:38 AM

I presume that they were not prohibited from using binoculars.

Peter1469
11-21-2020, 03:11 AM
Contemplate the word adversarial. Then put it into the same box as federalism. You know, the box with the label "shit I don't understand."

Peter1469
11-21-2020, 03:17 AM
Is the case you are referring to the one about Repub poll watchers not being allowed close to the ballots for verification purposes?

If so, of course that is not a fraud case per se. It is a process case based on PA election law?

So why are you using that case to claim there was no fraud? Does that make any sense to you?

OGIS
11-21-2020, 07:19 AM
Ah, yes, I see. The conspiracy is INTERNATIONAL! That dovetails nicely with the Wuhan Flu narrative, that all these people dying in every nation on Earth are all Crisis Actors being paid by (((SOROS!!!))) to die and have it blamed on the Fake Democratic Virus.

He thinks he is. That’s obviously deep thinking.

He claims to be a writer. What does he write? Coloring books?

Why in the world are you asking him? Cletus don't know shiat-diddly-squat about that.

But since you asked, I'm currently working on a science fiction novel aimed at the FK9-FK10 demo. It's rather subversive, in a quite readable, light-heated sort of way. It's about an alien invasion of Earth. With a difference.

Also, I just got a Vampire Poetry piece accepted by a non-vanity, annually published (going on 10 years, now) anthology series of horror and science fiction stories.

You?

Dr. Who
11-21-2020, 07:19 AM
Is the case you are referring to the one about Repub poll watchers not being allowed close to the ballots for verification purposes?

If so, of course that is not a fraud case per se. It is a process case based on PA election law?

So why are you using that case to claim there was no fraud? Does that make any sense to you?

This was the Federal court case where Giuliani, alleging a nationwide conspiracy of widespread voter fraud, was arguing that the campaign could show that 1.5 million Pennsylvania ballots were, somehow, illegally counted. However that argument was not supported by the amended complaint that had been filed with the court, which showed that no claim had been made that anyone not eligible to vote had in fact voted, nor was there a claim of voter fraud. Giuliani, who apparently failed to read the amended complaint, had to concede that it wasn't a fraud case.

The case to which you have referred is the Pennsylvania Supreme Court case also discussed in this thread, where the court ruled that the Election Code did not prescribe any minimum distance and the court was unable to apply a standard not consistent with the code.

Abby08
11-21-2020, 09:10 AM
I presume that they were not prohibited from using binoculars.

Why should they have to use binoculars?!

That's ridiculous! An observer, having to be far enough away, that he/she has to use binoculars?!

OGIS
11-21-2020, 09:16 AM
Why should they have to use binoculars?!

That's ridiculous! An observer, having to be far enough away, that he/she has to use binoculars?!

Hey, girl! You might have heard... there's a pandemic going on!

Perhaps they should have bought a $59 CCTV setup from Walmart.

donttread
11-21-2020, 09:40 AM

Did he specify? Did he tell us how a candidate getting less than half the in person votes could get 78% of the mail in votes in the same state WHERE the largest vote by mail age segmnent were seniors? Math, odds, common steps of logic don't support that as apossibility.

Did he mention a mathmatical explaination for a man people only vote for out of hate and manipulation could break Obama's records even as Trump got more votes than it took to beat the party darling, Hilary?

Did he discuss the potential math related complications of finding a vote swith of equal to 12,000 votes which almost stole a lesser race and NOT ordering the same software used widely in that and other states checked or the votes in other counties recounted?

Or mention the odds of all that happening randomly, all in Biden's favor under the cover of millions of ballots without a chain of custody?

No DT's enemies here are many they include a corrupt machine that even cheats it's own voters when it comes to Bernie, a rapid Trump hating collusion among what used to be the press , partisian courts and MATH.
I have come to two conclusions.
1) Joe Biden is NOT my president
2) I will never again have faith in the free election process in our country even if the courts reverse this.

Chris
11-21-2020, 10:00 AM
Why in the world are you asking him? Cletus don't know shiat-diddly-squat about that.

But since you asked, I'm currently working on a science fiction novel aimed at the FK9-FK10 demo. It's rather subversive, in a quite readable, light-heated sort of way. It's about an alien invasion of Earth. With a difference.

Also, I just got a Vampire Poetry piece accepted by a non-vanity, annually published (going on 10 years, now) anthology series of horror and science fiction stories.

You?

Science fiction, figures. Vampire poetry.

Tahuyaman
11-21-2020, 10:42 AM

You?

Sounds goofy.

Chris
11-21-2020, 10:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpwJzemPu7c

Davis
11-21-2020, 10:49 AM
Did he specify? Did he tell us how a candidate getting less than half the in person votes could get 78% of the mail in votes in the same state WHERE the largest vote by mail age segmnent were seniors? Math, odds, common steps of logic don't support that as apossibility.

Did he mention a mathmatical explaination for a man people only vote for out of hate and manipulation could break Obama's records even as Trump got more votes than it took to beat the party darling, Hilary?

Did he discuss the potential math related complications of finding a vote swith of equal to 12,000 votes which almost stole a lesser race and NOT ordering the same software used widely in that and other states checked or the votes in other counties recounted?

Or mention the odds of all that happening randomly, all in Biden's favor under the cover of millions of ballots without a chain of custody?

No DT's enemies here are many they include a corrupt machine that even cheats it's own voters when it comes to Bernie, a rapid Trump hating collusion among what used to be the press , partisian courts and MATH.
I have come to two conclusions.
1) Joe Biden is NOT my president
2) I will never again have faith in the free election process in our country even if the courts reverse this.
Seniors are a little sensitive about being left out on the ice floes to die. (That's a metaphor)

Trump convinced the Nobel laureates and MENSA members that make up his base that *mail voting bad* so they didn't use it to the extent that the morons for Biden did.

Why would you then be surprised that Biden voters made up the bulk of mail in ballots?

MisterVeritis
11-21-2020, 11:11 AM

Why? All you gullible fools have done is screech about conspiracy theories.
I'm gonna do the same thing.
Dullards are going to do what dullards do. It is okay.

MisterVeritis
11-21-2020, 11:13 AM

MisterVeritis
11-21-2020, 11:14 AM

You and Who prefer tyranny to free, fair elections. Noted.

MisterVeritis
11-21-2020, 11:15 AM

Democrats are evil.

Abby08
11-21-2020, 11:20 AM
Hey, girl! You might have heard... there's a pandemic going on!

Perhaps they should have bought a $59 CCTV setup from Walmart.

The "pandemic" only comes into play, when its to keep the truth from coming out......."There's a PANDEMIC, you can't do that!"

The poll workers were all there, in the same room, wearing masks, but, the observers couldn't?

gamewell45
11-22-2020, 09:50 PM
MisterVeritis has been thread banned for personal insult

https://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/131749?p=3079985#post3079985