PDA

View Full Version : Right Wing Logic..

Sal_Undy
11-23-2020, 01:19 AM
"i love donald trump"

"donald trump greatest president ever. everyone has to know this"

"donald trump won the election because he is the best"

"donald trump won the election in a landslide victory taking minimum 40 states, with tens of millions more votes than sleepy joe because Trump is the greatest"

"joe biden isn't really the new president, because he sucks, and nobody likes him. so its completely inconceivable that anyone vote for him, therefore, it has to be rigged"

Retirednsmilin308
11-23-2020, 01:49 AM
I do not love Donald Trump in any way. Actually, I do not even like him.

...but THIS DEMOCRAT loves his country and will not stand still and have an election get hijacked by phony ballots and Communist software created specifically for fraudulent elections.

If Trump...or anyone else...looses fairly, then that is that.

This 2020 election is rift with fraud and abuses.

The Booman
11-23-2020, 02:04 AM
"i love donald trump"

"donald trump won the election in a landslide victory taking minimum 40 states, with tens of millions more votes than sleepy joe because Trump is the greatest"

"joe biden isn't really the new president, because he sucks, and nobody likes him. so its completely inconceivable that anyone vote for him, therefore, it has to be rigged"
And to think it only took you three weeks to come up with this.

Ripping good stuff. Your rapier wit has us all drenched in awe. You sir are a political wordsmith.

chaidragonfire
11-23-2020, 02:06 AM
"i love donald trump"
Could be........never met the man.

Second greatest Pres. ever. And everyone does know it. If he wasn't, then the Dems wouldn't be going psycho-murder-tard all over the place!

Well, DUH.

If the Dems didn't screw it up because of their crooked paper ballots, yeah.

Nobody said it's inconceivable that Biden wouldn't get votes, it is inconceivable he got SO many votes SO quickly all at one time. Somebody that could barely get a few hundred people at his rallies, while Trump had THOUSANDS at his rallies!

FindersKeepers
11-23-2020, 04:49 AM
"i love donald trump"

You're stereotyping and not in an effective manner.

It's absolutely acceptable to question the veracity of an election when so many loopholes exist for fraud. Pursuing accuracy will only help the overall security of future elections because it will expose the weak points. It's unlikely Trump will overturn the results, but the investigations and lawsuits will still work to improve the integrity of our system.

CaveDog
11-23-2020, 05:24 AM
Keep feeding the trolls and they keep coming back.

stjames1_53
11-23-2020, 05:36 AM
This guy is a sock.............trust me on this.

chaidragonfire
11-23-2020, 12:13 PM
This guy is a sock.............trust me on this.

Left foot, or right foot???