PDA

View Full Version : its time to be honest about election fraud.

Sal_Undy
11-23-2020, 01:05 PM
there is no evidence of fraud. regardless of whatever is being reported in right wing media, or whatever is being floated around the internet, the election was not rigged/stolen.

in order to come to this conclusion all you need to do is to look at whatever arguments the trump campaign is making in court. if they're not making whatever arguments that line up with whatever is being reported, then obviously whatever the right wing pundits is telling you is BS. Most of the lawsuits are getting dismissed by conservatives judges and elected republican officials in states like georgia and pennsylvania are sticking by their claims that the elections were fair.

But allow me to play devil's advocate here for a moment. Let's say for the sake of argument that the courts made their decisions to favor the Trump campaign in every lawsuit that has been filed. If that were to happen, Donald Trump would still lose the election. Of all the votes that they have identified as questionable and should be thrown away, changed, it would still put Trump well behind the threshold he would need to surpass Biden in votes in the states that are being questioned.

Another way of looking at this, is if the democrats cheated, why did they lose seats in the House and are likely to remain in the minority in the senate once the georgia runoffs finish? If they cheated, why not just go big and take the rest of it?

but i suppose Trumpland will continue to hold their breath until the election is officially "certified" hoping and praying that god himself will intervene and magically reverse the election results.

Captain Obvious
11-23-2020, 01:31 PM
Exactly.

Could you imagine the bedshitting from the RW moonbats around here if the situation were completely reversed?

These hacks whined about a "soft coup" during the impeachment process (which I thought was a witch hunt regardless) and now they're basically supporting the orchestration of essentially a coup.

Hypocrisy is hypocritical.

MisterVeritis
11-23-2020, 01:31 PM
there is no evidence of fraud. regardless of whatever is being reported in right wing media, or whatever is being floated around the internet, the election was not rigged/stolen.

in order to come to this conclusion all you need to do is to look at whatever arguments the trump campaign is making in court. if they're not making whatever arguments that line up with whatever is being reported, then obviously whatever the right wing pundits is telling you is BS. Most of the lawsuits are getting dismissed by conservatives judges and elected republican officials in states like georgia and pennsylvania are sticking by their claims that the elections were fair.

But allow me to play devil's advocate here for a moment. Let's say for the sake of argument that the courts made their decisions to favor the Trump campaign in every lawsuit that has been filed. If that were to happen, Donald Trump would still lose the election. Of all the votes that they have identified as questionable and should be thrown away, changed, it would still put Trump well behind the threshold he would need to surpass Biden in votes in the states that are being questioned.

Another way of looking at this, is if the democrats cheated, why did they lose seats in the House and are likely to remain in the minority in the senate once the georgia runoffs finish? If they cheated, why not just go big and take the rest of it?

but i suppose Trumpland will continue to hold their breath until the election is officially "certified" hoping and praying that god himself will intervene and magically reverse the election results.
This is a lie.

Captain Obvious
11-23-2020, 01:32 PM
Speaking of moonbats...

carolina73
11-23-2020, 01:37 PM
I thought you wanted to be honest Sal. That was a lie.

Captain Obvious
11-23-2020, 01:46 PM
Speaking of moonbats...

carolina73
11-23-2020, 01:59 PM
Speaking of moonbats...

" Moonbat " is a pejorative political epithet used in United States politics, referring to liberals, progressives, or leftists (especially the far-left), a possible parallel to the pejorative " Wingnut " attributed to American conservatives, and right-wing politics.

No one has called me a leftist before.

Captain Obvious
11-23-2020, 02:16 PM
" Moonbat " is a pejorative political epithet used in United States politics, referring to liberals, progressives, or leftists (especially the far-left), a possible parallel to the pejorative " Wingnut " attributed to American conservatives, and right-wing politics.

No one has called me a leftist before.

Fringe moonbats are neither left nor right.

Low information cheerleaders really don't stand for anything. They just exist, useful tools for the powerful.

The Booman
11-23-2020, 02:21 PM
They want to be honest?

Nyet.

carolina73
11-23-2020, 02:29 PM
Fringe moonbats are neither left nor right.

Low information cheerleaders really don't stand for anything. They just exist, useful tools for the powerful.

So now you are never wrong. You just have your own language.
I get it. So your answers do not mean what they say.

We will just call you Guono for now on.

The Booman
11-23-2020, 02:32 PM
So now you are never wrong. You just have your own language.
I get it. So your answers do not mean what they say.

We will just call you Guono for now on.
:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO:

Captain Quano. Perfection!