PDA

View Full Version : its a miracle

stephenpe
11-24-2020, 08:42 AM
About 9 days ago I played basketball. Just a little but I played. I was so happy and even bragged on FB about it being the attention whore I am. When I taught PE I got all the attention I could stand and it was all love. So a few days later my knee engine light came on. Last night Im lying in bed and the ex texts me about losing her glasses. I told her could not find them. I mentioned I put a heating pad on my knee. She said TAKE SOME Ibuprofen. I said "yeah I forget about that", I never take oTC shtt. So I get up at 9:30, in agony. Its worse now. And since I need to take a piss all night long its a miserable trip to the toilet over and over. So I go to the kitchen and grab four Ibuprofen. That is always her dose. Take a piss and go to bed. Next thing I know its 3:30am and I can almost jump out of bed with 90% of the pain gone. AND went 6 damn hours without getting up to pee. The quality of my life just ticked up exponentially. Slept again till the dogs woke me up. I may become a drug addict with this miracle shtttt.

https://youtu.be/H4Oup159pjc

Peter1469
11-24-2020, 08:45 AM
I only use heat packs for muscle pain. Ice for joints, and disk pain.

stephenpe
11-24-2020, 09:17 AM
I tried that heat but that ibuprofen laughed at it and said hold my beer.........

Peter1469
11-24-2020, 10:09 AM
I tried that heat but that ibuprofen laughed at it and said hold my beer.........
Ibuprofen works great on inflammation.