PDA

View Full Version : We caught them.....

Garden House Queen
11-25-2020, 10:20 AM
Take a listen to the witness that has uncovered the corruption concerning the fraudulent 2020 election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F5IY98uTKA&feature=emb_logo

RichardMZhlubb
11-25-2020, 10:22 AM
It's amazing how much evidence is supposedly out there and yet Trump's attorneys keep forgetting to include it with their complaints.

carolina73
11-25-2020, 10:30 AM
The problem is that no one listens to your guy or his program. He is blocked from the MSM and social media outlets.

He is screaming in a forest and no one is there.

Safety
11-25-2020, 10:33 AM
Which is good, because prior to social media, the stupid and crazy was regulated to scream their nonsense on the street corner.

Abby08
11-25-2020, 05:00 PM
The problem is that no one listens to your guy or his program. He is blocked from the MSM and social media outlets.

Then, it needs to get out there.

Abby08
11-25-2020, 05:08 PM
It's amazing how much evidence is supposedly out there and yet Trump's attorneys keep forgetting to include it with their complaints.

How do you know what they have/don't have?

You want them to tip their hand?

Its hard to believe they'd still be pursuing the matter, if they have nothing tangible.

mamooth
11-25-2020, 09:09 PM

If they weren't imbeciles, they would have presented their evidence in court. No lawyer who is still employed as lawyer ever says "Derp! Derp! I want to lose, so I can appeal, therefore I won't present my best evidence!".

And in considering appeals, the SC will not look at new evidence. All they look at is whether the case was correctly decided based on the evidence presented.

If one of Trump's legal teams failed to present some evidence they had to the lower court, they're SOL now.

Crepitus
11-25-2020, 09:41 PM
Take a listen to the witness that has uncovered the corruption concerning the fraudulent 2020 election.

Why is he telling the audience instead of the judge?

RichardMZhlubb
11-26-2020, 10:07 AM

Its hard to believe they'd still be pursuing the matter, if they have nothing tangible.
That’s not how it works. If you have evidence to support a legal claim, you need to present it to survive a motion to dismiss.

Standing Wolf
11-26-2020, 11:47 AM

"They" - meaning Trump - is pursuing a course of creating the illusion that "election fraud" of various kinds was rampant in the election for the purpose of "rallying the troops" and nothing more. Even Trump, as delusional as he is, has certainly by this time been told by enough lawyers that he hasn't a prayer of having the election overturned; he is simply doing everything he possibly can to attempt to "hurt" President-Elect Biden in terms of public opinion, and - massive egotist that he is - to dispel any appearance of being what he fears and detests more than anything: a loser. The right thing, the classy thing, the selfless, responsible and patriotic thing would be to do the best possible job as President for these last few weeks and try to bring the country together; all of which is pretty much all that we would not expect from DJT.

jet57
11-26-2020, 05:57 PM

If he HAD evidence and presented it to the MSM they would have eaten it up and been all over it. But because he really has nothing, he's giving it only to Alex Jones types on the net...

Peter1469
11-27-2020, 09:16 AM
"They" - meaning Trump - is pursuing a course of creating the illusion that "election fraud" of various kinds was rampant in the election for the purpose of "rallying the troops" and nothing more. Even Trump, as delusional as he is, has certainly by this time been told by enough lawyers that he hasn't a prayer of having the election overturned; he is simply doing everything he possibly can to attempt to "hurt" President-Elect Biden in terms of public opinion, and - massive egotist that he is - to dispel any appearance of being what he fears and detests more than anything: a loser. The right thing, the classy thing, the selfless, responsible and patriotic thing would be to do the best possible job as President for these last few weeks and try to bring the country together; all of which is pretty much all that we would not expect from DJT.
The evidence Powell seems to have isn't an illusion.

RichardMZhlubb
11-27-2020, 09:34 AM
The evidence Powell seems to have isn't an illusion.

Yes, it is. It’s a mix of hearsay, innuendo, non-actionable nonsense and conspiracy mongering. None of her “evidence” is actually probative. After reading through her Michigan and Georgia complaints, I think she’s almost certainly going to be facing sanctions, and possibly disbarment, at the end of this fiasco.

MMC
11-27-2020, 09:42 AM

Which is what will be done with anybody that can prove the Deviates were committing voter or election fraud.

Peter1469
11-27-2020, 10:09 AM
Yes, it is. It’s a mix of hearsay, innuendo, non-actionable nonsense and conspiracy mongering. None of her “evidence” is actually probative. After reading through her Michigan and Georgia complaints, I think she’s almost certainly going to be facing sanctions, and possibly disbarment, at the end of this fiasco.
Have you seen it all? Or just made that up?

RichardMZhlubb
11-27-2020, 11:53 AM
Have you seen it all? Or just made that up?
I’ve read what she posted and allegedly filed (although, as I understand it, no Georgia complaint has yet appeared on PACER). It’s embarrassing nonsense.

Peter1469
11-27-2020, 12:18 PM
I’ve read what she posted and allegedly filed (although, as I understand it, no Georgia complaint has yet appeared on PACER). It’s embarrassing nonsense.
Not the stuff that I have read.