PDA

View Full Version : the 9/11 official conspiracy theory in under 5 minutes.

9/11 was an inside job
05-23-2013, 01:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l47D5ISemdsOh and if your going to make childish,juvenile posts like this one below,then stay off.

Youtube videos are not a credible source. I can upload my own version that "proves" the moon is made of cheese, it doesn't make it true.

Why would I bother watching a video that I cannot validate as credible and consider it's points on a topic that is outrageously... controversial is the wrong word, there is no controversy... laughable is the right word.

There is no credibility to the theory.

according to YOUR logic,since its been posted on you tube videos,the collapse of the world trade centers never happened and JFK never got shot as well.:rollseyes::weedsmoking::laughing3::grin::big laugh:

Cigar
05-23-2013, 01:19 PM
:grin:

9/11 was an inside job
05-23-2013, 01:23 PM
:grin:yeah that is funny alright,that is hysterical logic the Bush dupes have that because its on youtube,its not credible.

yep,like i said,according to the official conspiracy theory apologists-the Bush dupes afraid of the truth,the twin towers never collapsed,they are STILL standing in new york because you guessed it,its on YOUTUBE which makes it automatically untrue.:weedsmoking::laughing3::biglaugh:

9/11 was an inside job
05-23-2013, 01:30 PM
this guy here is not a credible witness even though he was in the towers in new york that day,he is a tin foil hatter because you guessed it!!!! He is on youtube.:rollseyes::weedsmoking::laughing6:
:biglaugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3cK-VslfXM

Ivan88
05-23-2013, 05:33 PM
Pretty good video. Most don't want to know about it. They are comfortable with stories from the ministry of truth and its buck dancers.

Chris
05-23-2013, 06:33 PM
After a public lecture in 2005, I was buttonholed by a documentary filmmaker with Michael Moore-ish ambitions of exposing the conspiracy behind 9/11. “You mean the conspiracy by Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda to attack the United States?” I asked rhetorically, knowing what was to come.

“That’s what they want you to believe,” he said. “Who is they?” I queried. “The government,” he whispered, as if “they” might be listening at that very moment. “But didn’t Osama and some members of al Qaeda not only say they did it,” I reminded him, “they gloated about what a glorious triumph it was?”

“Oh, you’re talking about that video of Osama,” he rejoined knowingly. “That was faked by the CIA and leaked to the American press to mislead us. There has been a disinformation campaign going on ever since 9/11.”

Why do people believe in highly improbable conspiracies? In previous columns I have provided partial answers, citing patternicity (the tendency to find meaningful patterns in random noise) and agenticity (the bent to believe the world is controlled by invisible intentional agents). Conspiracy theories connect the dots of random events into meaningful patterns and then infuse those patterns with intentional agency. Add to those propensities the confirmation bias (which seeks and finds confirmatory evidence for what we already believe) and the hindsight bias (which tailors after-the-fact explanations to what we already know happened), and we have the foundation for conspiratorial cognition.

...What should we believe? Transcendentalists tend to believe that everything is interconnected and that all events happen for a reason. Empiricists tend to think that randomness and coincidence interact with the causal net of our world and that belief should depend on evidence for each individual claim. The problem for skepticism is that transcendentalism is intuitive; empiricism is not. Or as folk rock group Buffalo Springfield once intoned: Paranoia strikes deep. Into your life it will creep ...

@ Why People Believe in Conspiracies: A skeptic's take on the public's fascination with disinformation (http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=why-people-believe-in-conspiracies)

Ivan88
05-23-2013, 07:43 PM
Chris believes the official conspiracy religion. Don't think about anything that your official handlers have decided you should "think".

BB-35
05-23-2013, 09:04 PM
Chris believes the official conspiracy religion. Don't think about anything that your official handlers have decided you should "think".

The only conspiracy religion is practiced by you insane truthers

11 years and you haven't got squat.

Ivan88
05-24-2013, 11:38 AM
When you won't see the evidence, you don't have to think about what really happened.

BB-35
05-24-2013, 03:25 PM
When you won't see the evidence, you don't have to think about what really happened.

Is that the excuse you're using?

Ivan88
05-26-2013, 11:00 AM
Is that the excuse you're using?
Chris is the one making excuses for his "faith" in the party line from the establishment liars.

Chris
05-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Chris is the one making excuses for his "faith" in the party line from the establishment liars.

Leave me out of your conspiracy theory, ivan. Here's a dose of reality:

...As Richard Hofstadter wrote in his seminal 1965 book, “The Paranoid Style in American Politics,” conspiracy theories, especially those involving meddlesome foreigners, are a favorite pastime in this nation. Americans have always had the sneaking suspicion that somebody was out to get us — be it Freemasons, Catholics or communists. But in recent years, it seems as if every tragedy comes with a round of yarn-spinning, as the Web fills with stories about “false flag” attacks and “crisis actors” — not mere theorizing but arguments for the existence of a completely alternate version of reality.

Since Hofstadter’s book was published, our access to information has vastly improved, which you would think would have helped minimize such wild speculation. But according to recent scientific research on the matter, it most likely only serves to make theories more convincing to the public. What’s even more surprising is that this sort of theorizing isn’t limited to those on the margins. Perfectly sane minds possess an incredible capacity for developing narratives, and even some of the wildest conspiracy theories can be grounded in rational thinking, which makes them that much more pernicious....

While psychologists can’t know exactly what goes on inside our heads, they have, through surveys and laboratory studies, come up with a set of traits that correlate well with conspiracy belief. In 2010, Swami and a co-author summarized this research in The Psychologist, a scientific journal. They found, perhaps surprisingly, that believers are more likely to be cynical about the world in general and politics in particular. Conspiracy theories also seem to be more compelling to those with low self-worth, especially with regard to their sense of agency in the world at large. Conspiracy theories appear to be a way of reacting to uncertainty and powerlessness.

Economic recessions, terrorist attacks and natural disasters are massive, looming threats, but we have little power over when they occur or how or what happens afterward. In these moments of powerlessness and uncertainty, a part of the brain called the amygdala kicks into action. Paul Whalen, a scientist at Dartmouth College who studies the amygdala, says it doesn’t exactly do anything on its own. Instead, the amygdala jump-starts the rest of the brain into analytical overdrive — prompting repeated reassessments of information in an attempt to create a coherent and understandable narrative, to understand what just happened, what threats still exist and what should be done now. This may be a useful way to understand how, writ large, the brain’s capacity for generating new narratives after shocking events can contribute to so much paranoia in this country....

@ Why Rational People Buy Into Conspiracy Theories (http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/26/magazine/why-rational-people-buy-into-conspiracy-theories.html?_r=2&)

RtWngaFraud
05-26-2013, 12:52 PM
Leave me out of your conspiracy theory, ivan. Here's a dose of reality:

@ Why Rational People Buy Into Conspiracy Theories (http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/26/magazine/why-rational-people-buy-into-conspiracy-theories.html?_r=2&)

So the gooberment shills are taking over on this forum, too? Must be getting to close to the truth!

Chris
05-26-2013, 03:53 PM
So the gooberment shills are taking over on this forum, too? Must be getting to close to the truth!

LOL, I'm an anarchist. You couldn't be further from the truth.

simpsonofpg
05-26-2013, 07:45 PM
And the South won the war. Let's move on Bush did not do it.

Micketto
05-28-2013, 01:12 PM
Must be very passionate about this.... I mean.... to hang your whole identity on the idea of this conspiracy.

YouTube videos... multiple goofy smileys.... how is life going for you offline ?

Ivan88
05-28-2013, 02:03 PM
Theory is a hypothesis that is proven to be correct, so a "conspiracy theory" is a conspiracy hypothesis that is proven to be correct/accurate.

Don't know why Chris is so adamant about accepting religious dogma of habitual liars and attempting to ridicule the many detectives ferreting out the truth on what really is going on.

Chris
05-28-2013, 02:35 PM
Theory is a hypothesis that is proven to be correct, so a "conspiracy theory" is a conspiracy hypothesis that is proven to be correct/accurate.

Don't know why Chris is so adamant about accepting religious dogma of habitual liars and attempting to ridicule the many detectives ferreting out the truth on what really is going on.

Theory is a hypothesis that is proven to be correct

Is that your theoretical guess?

I'm an atheist.

I haven't ridiculed, I've provided scientific explanations for why people believe in conspiracy theories.

jillian
05-28-2013, 02:58 PM

one doesn't have to be pro government to be anti-made up stories

Common
05-29-2013, 07:43 PM
one doesn't have to be pro government to be anti-made up stories

Thats the truth, I find these whacko conspiracy theories laughable. 911 was an inside job, means that GW Bush plotted and planned to have over 3000 americans with the possibility of murdering thousands upon thousands more in this HUGE PLOT that had to involve thousands of people to be able to make it work and somehow they find it incredulous that umm we dont believe it :)

9/11 was an inside job
05-30-2013, 02:31 PM
The only conspiracy religion is practiced by you insane truthers11 years and you haven't got squat.Insane is people who ignore the laws of physcis that scientists have gone by for thousands of years that buildings dont collapse at free fall sepped due to fires.hee hee.

Insaneness is worshipping what the CIA controlled media tells you,

Insaneness is ignoring what witnesses reported like Barry Jennings in bld 7 as demonstrated in that video,and many others testified to hearing explosions many being experienced in the sounds of explosives.

Insaneness is ignoring that just like in the JFK assassination,many people who came forward and gave versions different than the governments ended up dying in mysterious deaths.in the case of 9/11 the ones reported hearing explosions in the basements and then dying later on mysterious like barry jennings.must feel good to shoot the messnger cause the truth hurts and is too scary to face and deal with.:biglaugh:

9/11 was an inside job
05-30-2013, 02:35 PM
Matter of fact,talking about this further,there was this one ladyt who went on alex jones show talking about hearing explosives going off in the basements of the towers and she said that if she ended up dying anytime soon,not to believe the version reported in the media because she would never take her own life.Well she was found later on after that like a few weeks later hanging from the ceiling and her death was ruled a suicide.

yep no conspiracy and coverup there by our government.:rollseyes::rollseyes::laughing3::bigla ugh::laughing7::laughing9:

9/11 was an inside job
05-30-2013, 02:39 PM
Chris believes the official conspiracy religion. Don't think about anything that your official handlers have decided you should "think".yep chris has the mindset if the media and government says it true,then its automatically true.:grin:

9/11 was an inside job
05-30-2013, 02:54 PM

so very true.he is so afraid he wont look at those videos.Like all OCTA'S,he only sees what he WANTS to see.

9/11 was an inside job
05-30-2013, 02:55 PM

yep.looks like they have pentrated this site as well.hee hee.

9/11 was an inside job
05-30-2013, 02:56 PM
:grin::grin20::rolleyes20:
And the South won the war. Let's move on Bush did not do it.nice rebutall to all the facts,anything that doesnt go along with what you WANT to believe,you close your eyes and cover your ears.

9/11 was an inside job
05-30-2013, 03:02 PM
Must be very passionate about this.... I mean.... to hang your whole identity on the idea of this conspiracy.YouTube videos... multiple goofy smileys.... how is life going for you offline ?

Not as amusing as you official conspiracy theory apologists logic you have that if the government and media say its true,its automatically true.

again accordin gto you OCTA'S ,the towers never fell, JFK never got assassinated either and pearl harbour never got bombed because its on youtube.you all should seriously consider getting a comedy club started.comedy gold logic.I love it.:biglaugh:

9/11 was an inside job
05-30-2013, 03:09 PM
Thats the truth, I find these whacko conspiracy theories laughable. 911 was an inside job, means that GW Bush plotted and planned to have over 3000 americans with the possibility of murdering thousands upon thousands more in this HUGE PLOT that had to involve thousands of people to be able to make it work and somehow they find it incredulous that umm we dont believe it :)

It makes far more sense then your wacko conspiracy THEORY that 19 muslims pulled it off because they hate our freedoms when some of those highjackers turned up alive and the FBI doesnt even have Bin Laden listed on the most wanted list and none of those alleged highjackers were even recorded boarding the plane.
:rollseyes:
oh and Bush and cheney proffited in the millions from these attacks but thats just one of your bizarre coincidences you swallow hook,line,and sinker as just that.:biglaugh:

and destroying and removing evidence at a crime scene is all of a sudden legal in the united states now.as always,evade the facts posted and change the subject when your cornered.awesome.:biglaugh:

Chris
05-30-2013, 03:33 PM
yep chris has the mindset if the media and government says it true,then its automatically true.:grin:

Interesting, you claim that despite the fact I don't listen to the new and am an anarchist. Did you just make my mindset up?

Common
05-30-2013, 08:54 PM
It makes far more sense then your wacko conspiracy THEORY that 19 muslims pulled it off because they hate our freedoms when some of those highjackers turned up alive and the FBI doesnt even have Bin Laden listed on the most wanted list and none of those alleged highjackers were even recorded boarding the plane.
:rollseyes:
oh and Bush and cheney proffited in the millions from these attacks but thats just one of your bizarre coincidences you swallow hook,line,and sinker as just that.:biglaugh:

and destroying and removing evidence at a crime scene is all of a sudden legal in the united states now.as always,evade the facts posted and change the subject when your cornered.awesome.:biglaugh:

I dont change anything and you certainly cant corner me. Its impossible to talk to someone thats so flagrantly out of their mind with wild frenziest thoughts its just not worth pursuing, you cant prove your position and I cant prove mine. So believe what you want, shrug