PDA

View Full Version : The Covid-19 Vaccine Is Dangerous

QuaseMarco
12-02-2020, 01:53 PM
Robert F. Kennedy Jr: COVID19 Vaccine Should Be Avoided At All Cost

Published on November 19, 2020 Written by Robert F. Kennedy Jr

I would like to draw your attention urgently to important issues related to the next Covid-19 vaccination. For the first time in the history of vaccination, the so-called last generation mRNA vaccines intervene directly in the genetic material of the patient and therefore alter the individual genetic material, which represents the genetic manipulation, something that was already forbidden and until then considered criminal.

Vaccine COVID = IRREVERSIBLE GENETIC DAMAGE – A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.
DOES CORONAVIRUS EXIST OR NOT?

CLARIFICATION:
1. DOES THE VIRUS EXIST?
Yes, like many other viruses.
2. DOES IT HAVE A CURE?
Yes, if you use the proper medicines and do not leave your health in the hands of corrupt and mercantile health systems.
3. ARE THERE GOOD DOCTORS?
Yes and many, some are acting discreetly giving appropriate treatments, others have been bolder and there are many videos in the networks talking about these treatments, and many have been threatened, disqualified or silenced.
4. ARE SCIENTISTS INVESTIGATING?
Yes, and there is a world union calling for more doctors and scientists called Doctors and Scientists for Truth, to expose the falsity of the treatment they have given to the bug issue.
5. IS IT A PANDEMIC?
No. The WHO changed the term that referred to the pandemic, before the bug was launched in order to end the pandemic.
6. IS IT CONTAGIOUS?
Yes, like all flu.
7. IF I CATCH THE VIRUS, DOES IT MEAN THAT I WILL DIE?
No. If you have symptoms, just take the appropriate medicine from the first day (strengthen the immune system, take anti-inflammatory and anti-influenza) and cure yourself at home.
8. CAN IT BE PREVENTED?
Yes, being as clean as you should be, and maintaining a high immune system. And you also have: Ozone Therapy, Chlorine Dioxide with the preventive protocol.
9. ARE THE COUNT OF INFECTED AND DEAD BY THE VIRUS CERTAIN?
No. In the USA it was discovered that any data, would be in fact 10% of that number, because the causes of deaths were other diseases, and the tests are not reliable, they give false positives.
10. ARE ASYMPTOMATIC REAL CASES OF POSITIVES?
The human being has many microorganisms and viruses in the body and this does not mean that you are a sick or infected person, or that you have the virus, however, the viruses that are supposedly “so aggressive” present some symptoms in the patients because the body releases alarms from an intruder (fever, headache, vomiting, etc.) and according to Koch’s theory the answer is NO.
11. WAS THE VIRUS CREATED?
Yes, in a laboratory.
13. FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
To be the excuse to restrict freedoms, to change the current economic system to a more oppressive / enslaving, scary, blind flock obedience.
14. ARE MANY COUNTRIES PART OF THIS MALICIOUS PLAN?
Yes.
15. WILL WE GET OUT OF THIS?
Yes. And all those who contributed to the deaths and the plan will fall, and they will pay for what they did.
16. MUST I BE AFRAID?
No. Fear diminishes your immune system and makes you mentally controllable.
17. IS THE MEDIA PART OF THE PLAN?
Yes. The owners of the media are accomplices. This is called mind control.
18. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
You protect yourself, and if you get sick you already know how to heal yourself at home, or with your trusted doctor who will not commit to the abandonment protocol.
19. SHOULD I BE VACCINATED?
No. If you get healthy, vaccines bring chemicals, heavy metals and a series of “bugs” that will only affect your health more in the medium and long term, both physically and mentally. It’s your body, and it’s your right to decide about it, and about your physical and mental health. Would you trust a vaccine after a virus has been created to exterminate humanity?
20. IS THIS A WAR?
Yes.! And we will be victorious! We need to stay together and wake other people up, giving a lot of information.“Forced to wear a mask, but not to shut up.”
Robert F. Kennedy Jr: COVID19 vaccine should be avoided at all cost | Principia Scientific Intl. (https://principia-scientific.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-covid19-vaccine-should-be-avoided-at-all-cost/)

Captain Obvious
12-02-2020, 01:57 PM
Kook alert...

Davis
12-02-2020, 02:01 PM
Little Bobby has even fewer brains than your average Kennedy.

By all means, listen to him.

Davis
12-02-2020, 02:04 PM
To be fair, he hasn't ODed in a public place for years and to my knowledge has crippled one less teenaged girl than Joe and has never raped his best friend's 14 year old daughter who was his kids' babysitter like Michael, God rest his soul.

Yeah, definitely listen to him.

Chris
12-02-2020, 02:12 PM
Just listened to TPR this morning about Britain ready to go with a vaccine. There's always some risk, especially at the speed at which this is being done, but the Brits sounded pretty sure. They operate under a different system than us.

CDC says Healthcare Workers and Elderly Care Home Residents will be first in line. Those older than 65 next. It'll be a while before it's readily available.

The TPR program said for it to be effective everyone needs to be immunized.

QuaseMarco
12-02-2020, 02:19 PM
Kook alert...

How old are you? 13?

countryboy
12-02-2020, 02:23 PM
Robert F. Kennedy Jr: COVID19 Vaccine Should Be Avoided At All Cost

Published on November 19, 2020 Written by Robert F. Kennedy Jr

I would like to draw your attention urgently to important issues related to the next Covid-19 vaccination. For the first time in the history of vaccination, the so-called last generation mRNA vaccines intervene directly in the genetic material of the patient and therefore alter the individual genetic material, which represents the genetic manipulation, something that was already forbidden and until then considered criminal.

Vaccine COVID = IRREVERSIBLE GENETIC DAMAGE – A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.
DOES CORONAVIRUS EXIST OR NOT?

CLARIFICATION:
1. DOES THE VIRUS EXIST?
Yes, like many other viruses.
2. DOES IT HAVE A CURE?
Yes, if you use the proper medicines and do not leave your health in the hands of corrupt and mercantile health systems.
3. ARE THERE GOOD DOCTORS?
Yes and many, some are acting discreetly giving appropriate treatments, others have been bolder and there are many videos in the networks talking about these treatments, and many have been threatened, disqualified or silenced.
4. ARE SCIENTISTS INVESTIGATING?
Yes, and there is a world union calling for more doctors and scientists called Doctors and Scientists for Truth, to expose the falsity of the treatment they have given to the bug issue.
5. IS IT A PANDEMIC?
No. The WHO changed the term that referred to the pandemic, before the bug was launched in order to end the pandemic.
6. IS IT CONTAGIOUS?
Yes, like all flu.
7. IF I CATCH THE VIRUS, DOES IT MEAN THAT I WILL DIE?
No. If you have symptoms, just take the appropriate medicine from the first day (strengthen the immune system, take anti-inflammatory and anti-influenza) and cure yourself at home.
8. CAN IT BE PREVENTED?
Yes, being as clean as you should be, and maintaining a high immune system. And you also have: Ozone Therapy, Chlorine Dioxide with the preventive protocol.
9. ARE THE COUNT OF INFECTED AND DEAD BY THE VIRUS CERTAIN?
No. In the USA it was discovered that any data, would be in fact 10% of that number, because the causes of deaths were other diseases, and the tests are not reliable, they give false positives.
10. ARE ASYMPTOMATIC REAL CASES OF POSITIVES?
The human being has many microorganisms and viruses in the body and this does not mean that you are a sick or infected person, or that you have the virus, however, the viruses that are supposedly “so aggressive” present some symptoms in the patients because the body releases alarms from an intruder (fever, headache, vomiting, etc.) and according to Koch’s theory the answer is NO.
11. WAS THE VIRUS CREATED?
Yes, in a laboratory.
13. FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
To be the excuse to restrict freedoms, to change the current economic system to a more oppressive / enslaving, scary, blind flock obedience.
14. ARE MANY COUNTRIES PART OF THIS MALICIOUS PLAN?
Yes.
15. WILL WE GET OUT OF THIS?
Yes. And all those who contributed to the deaths and the plan will fall, and they will pay for what they did.
16. MUST I BE AFRAID?
No. Fear diminishes your immune system and makes you mentally controllable.
17. IS THE MEDIA PART OF THE PLAN?
Yes. The owners of the media are accomplices. This is called mind control.
18. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
You protect yourself, and if you get sick you already know how to heal yourself at home, or with your trusted doctor who will not commit to the abandonment protocol.
19. SHOULD I BE VACCINATED?
No. If you get healthy, vaccines bring chemicals, heavy metals and a series of “bugs” that will only affect your health more in the medium and long term, both physically and mentally. It’s your body, and it’s your right to decide about it, and about your physical and mental health. Would you trust a vaccine after a virus has been created to exterminate humanity?
20. IS THIS A WAR?
Yes.! And we will be victorious! We need to stay together and wake other people up, giving a lot of information.“Forced to wear a mask, but not to shut up.”
Robert F. Kennedy Jr: COVID19 vaccine should be avoided at all cost | Principia Scientific Intl. (https://principia-scientific.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-covid19-vaccine-should-be-avoided-at-all-cost/)

The credibility of the above post, was shot to hell when it referred to coronavirus as a "flu". Accuracy matters, especially if one expects to be taken seriously.

Davis
12-02-2020, 02:24 PM
High standards, indeed.

Captain Obvious
12-02-2020, 02:29 PM
Just listened to TPR this morning about Britain ready to go with a vaccine. There's always some risk, especially at the speed at which this is being done, but the Brits sounded pretty sure. They operate under a different system than us.

CDC says Healthcare Workers and Elderly Care Home Residents will be first in line. Those older than 65 next. It'll be a while before it's readily available.

The TPR program said for it to be effective everyone needs to be immunized.

70% target for herd immunity I understand.

Davis
12-02-2020, 02:30 PM
70% target for herd immunity I understand.
That's what I've read from numerous sources and is consistent with other vaccines of similar efficacy.

Captain Obvious
12-02-2020, 02:30 PM
How old are you? 13?

I wish but no.

But I was smart enough at 13 to spot kooks and kook type stuff.

The Xl
12-02-2020, 02:32 PM
Everyone who wants to take the vaccine should take it. Everyone who doesn't, shouldn't. This is how a free country operates. Based on the information and potential individual risk, you should come to a determination that is best for you and your family.

I don't know if this vaccine is dangerous. What I do know is that government and vaccine manufacturers have immunity from being held accountable. That doesn't work for me.

QuaseMarco
12-02-2020, 02:38 PM
I wish but no.

But I was smart enough at 13 to spot kooks and kook type stuff.

Have another beer.

Captain Obvious
12-02-2020, 02:49 PM
Have another beer.

Stopped drinking beer 5 years ago. Carbs and kids killed the beer industry with "craft" piss beer.

Bourbon.

QuaseMarco
12-02-2020, 03:00 PM
Stopped drinking beer 5 years ago. Carbs and kids killed the beer industry with "craft" piss beer.

Bourbon.

Wow....... we have something in common. :rofl:

Captain Obvious
12-02-2020, 03:14 PM

MM is good. I like the whiskey-face taste if that makes sense. JD has bite, I'll have it straight when I'm drinking it straight but when I'm swilling it with diet grapefruit soda and watching football or something I usually go with Early Times. Technically not a bourbon, Kentucky whiskey but for the price it's fine.

QuaseMarco
12-02-2020, 03:21 PM
MM is good. I like the whiskey-face taste if that makes sense. JD has bite, I'll have it straight when I'm drinking it straight but when I'm swilling it with diet grapefruit soda and watching football or something I usually go with Early Times. Technically not a bourbon, Kentucky whiskey but for the price it's fine.
On the rocks..... sometime with Coke (the softdrink :). often Jim Beam....... have tried Rebel Yell ... also good. Technically Jack Daniels is not bourbon.

Captain Obvious
12-02-2020, 03:24 PM
Not meaning to hijack this thread but Mister D is a rye drinker. I will have rye when I'm at a upper scale bar and... it's ok, not really my thing but I'll drink it.

Mister D
12-02-2020, 03:43 PM
Not meaning to hijack this thread but @Mister D (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=4) is a rye drinker. I will have rye when I'm at a upper scale bar and... it's ok, not really my thing but I'll drink it.
JD makes a rye but I haven't tried it. I like the spicy flavor of rye. Plus, it's an older drink that appeals to my traditionalism. :cool2:

Always neat unless I'm using black tea.

Mister D
12-02-2020, 03:44 PM

I'll drink bourbon for a change of pace. Maker's Mark is quality stuff. Not high end but a smooth, enjoyable bourbon.

Mister D
12-02-2020, 03:46 PM

Bourbon.
I still drink a lot of beer but most light beers. I treated myself to a couple WeinStephaner lagers on Thanksgiving but it's a holiday thing at this point. Agree on the over-hopped piss these kids drink.

Chris
12-02-2020, 04:13 PM
Had one beer one Christmas in the last 10 years. I miss...

https://i.postimg.cc/sXcdHmBD/5078864c149c2bffbd9a3f5bc4837bfb.gif

Mister D
12-02-2020, 04:43 PM
Had one beer one Christmas in the last 10 years. I miss...

https://i.postimg.cc/sXcdHmBD/5078864c149c2bffbd9a3f5bc4837bfb.gif
I really enjoy beer.

Chris
12-02-2020, 04:52 PM
I really enjoy beer.

So did I. Started off on Old Style, the beer my dad and his dad drank. Switched to Shiner down here in Texas. Woodwork and yardwork were so much more enjoyable!

Captain Obvious
12-02-2020, 05:06 PM
So did I. Started off on Old Style, the beer my dad and his dad drank. Switched to Shiner down here in Texas. Woodwork and yardwork were so much more enjoyable!

Shiner makes a bock if I remember that ain't too bad.

Chris
12-02-2020, 05:16 PM
Shiner makes a bock if I remember that ain't too bad.

Bock is their basic. But they make all sorts of specialty and seasonal beers.

https://i.snipboard.io/mknhPF.jpg

Brewery is 30 minutes away but never went because how could you drive back!

Captain Obvious
12-02-2020, 05:31 PM
Bock is their basic. But they make all sorts of specialty and seasonal beers.

https://i.snipboard.io/mknhPF.jpg

Brewery is 30 minutes away but never went because how could you drive back!

Regional brewery in PA called Straub in St. Mary's had what they called an "eternal tap". Duke Brewery in Pittsburgh had one too, walk in off the street and they draw you a draft, no charge.

Mister D
12-02-2020, 07:05 PM
Hacker Schorr makes a nice bock. I rarely drink bock (I'm a lager guy) but it's kind of a cool Winter beer. I remember one time at my old apartment one of my roommates offered his guests a beer when they stopped by. They grab bock from a $10 six pack out of the fridge, take two sips and say their goodbyes. I was so irritated.

jet57
12-02-2020, 07:36 PM
How old are you? 13?

No, he's eleven; but pretty smart for a kid eh?

QuaseMarco
12-02-2020, 07:40 PM
In the name of transparency the original Source https://principia-scientific.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-covid19-vaccine-should-be-avoided-at-all-cost/
and admitted a mistake of authorship of the article and it was not authored by Robert Kennedy Jr.
they are listing the author now as unknown .... strange.
PRINCIPIA SCIENTIFIC INTERNATIONAL, legally registered in the UK as a company https://i1.wp.com/principia-scientific.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/cic-blue-logo.jpg?zoom=1.100000023841858&resize=172{154653b9ea5f83bbbf00f55de12e21cba2da5b4 b158a426ee0e27ae0c1b44117}2C174&ssl=1incorporated for charitable purposes. Head Office: 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX.

QuaseMarco
03-10-2024, 06:56 AM
Covid-19 mRNA and Viral Vector vaccines need to be stopped immediately

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:s teep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7241d6e 1-fa42-4665-8096-dcf32e4ed455_2700x2700.png

Peter1469
03-10-2024, 08:28 AM
What does our Ambassador to Science, "I am science" Fauci, have to say about this.

countryboy
03-10-2024, 08:37 AM
What does our Ambassador to Science, "I am science" Fauci, have to say about this.

"I don't know nuttin' about nuttin' about nuttin'. "

Peter1469
03-13-2024, 08:13 AM
It looks like Pfizer questioned the vax technology.

Buried Project Veritas Recording Shows Top Pfizer Scientists Suppressed Concerns Over COVID-19 Boosters, MRNA Tech (https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/bombshell-buried-project-veritas-recording-shows-top-pfizer-scientists-suppressed-concerns?utm_source=)Former Project Veritas & O’Keefe Media Group operative and Pfizer formulation analyst scientist Justin Leslie (https://twitter.com/justintegrity_) revealed previously unpublished recordings showing Pfizer’s top vaccine researchers discussing major concerns surrounding COVID-19 vaccines. Leslie delivered these recordings to Veritas in late 2021, but they were never published:

Featured in Leslie’s footage is Kanwal Gill, a principal scientist at Pfizer. Gill was weary of MRNA technology given its long research history yet lack of approved commercial products. She called the vaccines “sneaky,” suggesting latent side effects could emerge in time.