PDA

View Full Version : Will any liberal dispute this.......

Garden House Queen
12-09-2020, 07:25 AM
....speak up guys....go ahead.....here's your chance. Dispute the corruption that this guy has pointed out...dispute it. GHQ

https://video.parler.com/eG/xu/eGxuHsCsPirD.mp4

stjames1_53
12-09-2020, 07:43 AM
....speak up guys....go ahead.....here's your chance. Dispute the corruption that this guy has pointed out...dispute it. GHQ

I confess that there are several parts of this constitution which I do not at present approve, but I am not sure I shall never approve them: For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged by better information, or fuller consideration, to change opinions even on important subjects, which I once thought right, but found to be otherwise. It is therefore that the older I grow, the more apt I am to doubt my own judgment, and to pay more respect to the judgment of others. Most men indeed as well as most sects in Religion, think themselves in possession of all truth, and that wherever others differ from them it is so far error. Steele a Protestant in a Dedication tells the Pope, that the only difference between our Churches in their opinions of the certainty of their doctrines is, the Church of Rome is infallible and the Church of England is never in the wrong. But though many private persons think almost as highly of their own infallibility as of that of their sect, few express it so naturally as a certain french lady, who in a dispute with her sister, said “I don’t know how it happens, Sister but I meet with no body but myself, that’s always in the right-Il n’y a que moi qui a toujours raison.”
In these sentiments, Sir, I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such; because I think a general Government necessary for us, and there is no form of Government but what may be a blessing to the people if well administered, and believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in Despotism, as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic Government, being incapable of any other. I doubt too whether any other Convention we can obtain, may be able to make a better Constitution. For when you assemble a number of men to have the advantage of their joint wisdom, you inevitably assemble with those men, all their prejudices, their passions, their errors of opinion, their local interests, and their selfish views. From such an assembly can a perfect production be expected? It therefore astonishes me, Sir, to find this system approaching so near to perfection as it does; and I think it will astonish our enemies, who are waiting with confidence to hear that our councils are confounded like those of the Builders of Babel; and that our States are on the point of separation, only to meet hereafter for the purpose of cutting one another’s throats. Thus I consent, Sir, to this Constitution because I expect no better, and because I am not sure, that it is not the best. The opinions I have had of its errors, I sacrifice to the public good. I have never whispered a syllable of them abroad. Within these walls they were born, and here they shall die. If every one of us in returning to our Constituents were to report the objections he has had to it, and endeavor to gain partizans in support of them, we might prevent its being generally received, and thereby lose all the salutary effects & great advantages resulting naturally in our favor among foreign Nations as well as among ourselves, from our real or apparent unanimity. Much of the strength & efficiency of any Government in procuring and securing happiness to the people, depends, on opinion, on the general opinion of the goodness of the Government, as well as well as of the wisdom and integrity of its Governors. I hope therefore that for our own sakes as a part of the people, and for the sake of posterity, we shall act heartily and unanimously in recommending this Constitution (if approved by Congress & confirmed by the Conventions) wherever our influence may extend, and turn our future thoughts & endeavors to the means of having it well administred.
On the whole, Sir, I can not help expressing a wish that every member of the Convention who may still have objections to it, would with me, on this occasion doubt a little of his own infallibility, and to make manifest our unanimity, put his name to this instrument.-

http://www.benjamin-franklin-history.org/constitutional-convention/

Bolded: This is exactly where Franklin predicted we would be

mamooth
12-09-2020, 09:24 AM
....speak up guys....go ahead.....here's your chance.

Nope. We don't jump through hoops just because some butthurt sore-loser demands it.

If your video is so brilliant, then summarize it in your own words, and provide links to the evidence that aren't just some kook loser ranting. If you won't, then you admit you have zilch, and everyone will keep laughing at you.

Come one, here's your chance to debate. Will you take it?

Garden House Queen
12-09-2020, 09:43 AM
Nope. We don't jump through hoops just because some butthurt sore-loser demands it.

If your video is so brilliant, then summarize it in your own words, and provide links to the evidence that aren't just some kook loser ranting. If you won't, then you admit you have zilch, and everyone will keep laughing at you.

Reread the post. The summarization is in the title. Link is posted. You don't want to debate the narrator because you know everything he says is true. You hate America...you hate Trump...you even despise the freedoms you have...they mean nothing to you. Law and order means nothing to you. I repeat...if Biden and other politicians (Republicans and Democrats alike) aren't held accountable for the treasonous acts they have committed.....you'll find out quick enough why the rest of us just want equal justice for all. You'll want it too but it'll be too late. Wanting justice for treasonous acts committed hasn't got a damn thing to do with being a sore-loser.

RichardMZhlubb
12-09-2020, 09:47 AM
I literally laughed when I clicked the link and saw that "this guy" was Glenn Beck.

stjames1_53
12-09-2020, 09:55 AM
I literally laughed when I clicked the link and saw that "this guy" was Glenn Beck.

of course.....................you are predictable if nothing else.

Garden House Queen
12-09-2020, 09:55 AM

Why don't you focus on what is said rather than the person saying it. Kinda brings to mind....."let's shoot the messenger, not the message" which is par for the course considering every post you've ever made is anti-American, anti-Trump, anti-freedoms, anti-law and order.

stjames1_53
12-09-2020, 09:59 AM
Why don't you focus on what is said rather than the person saying it. Kinda brings to mind....."let's shoot the messenger, not the message" which is par for the course considering every post you've ever made is anti-American, anti-Trump, anti-freedoms, anti-law and order.
he'll say or do anything for the chance at establishing a caliphate here. You know they do lie by commandment, don't you know?

RichardMZhlubb
12-09-2020, 10:39 AM
I didn't listen to it. Life's too short to waste time on clowns like Glenn Beck.

Calypso Jones
12-09-2020, 11:51 AM

because you can't and you dare not. Coward.

Garden House Queen
12-09-2020, 11:58 AM
I didn't listen to it. Life's too short to waste time on clowns like Glenn Beck.

That's what I thought....you never listened to it. Life is short alright...it's gonna be shorter because fools have refused to do any researching...... to ferret out the truth......to believe what's right in front of their face..... preferring to be an ideolog.....preferring to turn a blind eye to corruption.....letting their emotions rule their thoughts. These are the fools that will be responsible for America's downfall.

RichardMZhlubb
12-09-2020, 12:00 PM
That's what I thought....you never listened to it. Life is short alright...it's gonna be shorter because fools have refused to do any researching...... to ferret out the truth......to believe what's right in front of their face..... preferring to be an ideolog.....preferring to turn a blind eye to corruption.....letting their emotions rule their thoughts. These are the fools that will be responsible for America's downfall.
It's Glenn Beck, not someone with any credibility.

Garden House Queen
12-09-2020, 12:07 PM

Everything I've posted has went over your head.

Garden House Queen
12-09-2020, 12:10 PM

You remind me of a person that is drowning in the middle of the river. There's someone on the bank that's willing to throw you a life-line but you won't take it because you don't like the person. I guess you know with that mentality, you'll drown. Sheesh.

Standing Wolf
12-09-2020, 12:16 PM
I watched and listened to the video. All Beck does is exactly what every other Right wing conspiracy advocate has done, which is to spend an enormous amount of time telling you how damning the evidence he's presenting is going to be, and then not presenting it at all - or proclaiming "facts" that have been disproven over and over and over again. He leaves out all the mitigating or exonerating details, all the contradictory evidence, and simply dumps an immense load of half-truths and unproven charges onto the stage in a faux-fit of blustery outrage. Meh - Beck's usual nothing burger with extra cheese.

https://images.gawker.com/18k4pgeogm7tgjpg/original.jpg

"I'm a rodeo clown." - Glenn Beck (his words, not mine)

Calypso Jones
12-09-2020, 12:17 PM
reprobate...GHQ. You know what i mean.

RichardMZhlubb
12-09-2020, 12:54 PM

“has gone,” not “has went”

Garden House Queen
12-09-2020, 01:03 PM
“has gone,” not “has went”

...just like a liberal...they can't ever discuss the issues without resorting to ridicule or criticism of some kind...as if "proper use of English" is of any importance. The country is going to hell and all you can do is criticize. lol lol

Mechanic
12-09-2020, 01:12 PM
Glenn Belch is a has been repeater of non news.

Standing Wolf
12-09-2020, 01:30 PM
...just like a liberal...they can't ever discuss the issues without resorting to ridicule or criticism of some kind...as if "proper use of English" is of any importance. The country is going to hell and all you can do is criticize. lol lol

Yeah, if there's one thing I have to say I admire about the forum's self-identified conservatives it's that they manage to address the liberal members' points and questions without ever resorting to criticizing, ridiculing, defaming or name-calling. :rollseyes:

Peter1469
12-09-2020, 01:51 PM
Like CNN?

BenjaminO
12-09-2020, 02:05 PM
Like CNN?
No.
More like OANN.

MMC
12-09-2020, 02:12 PM
Yeah, if there's one thing I have to say I admire about the forum's self-identified conservatives it's that they manage to address the liberal members' points and questions without ever resorting to criticizing, ridiculing, defaming or name-calling. :rollseyes:

What goes around comes around. You should already have enough wisdom to figure that one out. But then you are never around when anything gets started. Coincidincy, huh?

MMC
12-09-2020, 02:13 PM
Like CNN?

Like CNN.....MSNBC/MSDNC. New York Times. WAPO. USA Today. Etc etc etc.

carolina73
12-09-2020, 02:13 PM
I have to say that I always saw Glen Beck as rather nutty. The problem with that is he is also usually correct. He is a very smart person that is just a bit too emotional and theatrical.

To not listen to him is a mistake. It does not mean that you have to agree with everything he says or like his presentation.

Mechanic
12-09-2020, 03:24 PM
Like CNN?Glen is a special kind of dumb. His news is made up.

Mechanic
12-09-2020, 03:25 PM
I have to say that I always saw Glen Beck as rather nutty. The problem with that is he is also usually correct. He is a very smart person that is just a bit too emotional and theatrical.

To not listen to him is a mistake. It does not mean that you have to agree with everything he says or like his presentation.
He is a carnival hawker trying to get you to buy his product. I have not found him to be correct ever.

MMC
12-09-2020, 03:29 PM
Glen is a special kind of dumb. His news is made up.

Then there is Al Sharpton, Rachael Maddow, Joy Reid, Georgie Clintonopolis, Fredo Cuomo, Don Lay-Mon, and thats not counting the Occasional Cortex.

Standing Wolf
12-09-2020, 03:44 PM
What goes around comes around. You should already have enough wisdom to figure that one out. But then you are never around when anything gets started. Coincidincy, huh?

"I was insulted by a liberal poster - who isn't even currently posting - three years ago, and so I am justified in calling every liberal poster names and insulting their intelligence, patriotism and/or morals any time I feel like it".

Got it.

MMC
12-09-2020, 03:55 PM
"I was insulted by a liberal poster - who isn't even currently posting - three years ago, and so I am justified in calling every liberal poster names and insulting their intelligence, patriotism and/or morals any time I feel like it".

Got it.

Well you sort of got it.

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.h1h-KVm26nek8BnzChO0ggHaHa?pid=Api&rs=1

Tahuyaman
12-09-2020, 03:57 PM

I watched and listened to the video. All Beck does is exactly what every other Right wing conspiracy advocate has done, which is to spend an enormous amount of time telling you how damning the evidence he's presenting is going to be, and then not presenting it at all - or proclaiming "facts" that have been disproven over and over and over again. He leaves out all the mitigating or exonerating details, all the contradictory evidence, and simply dumps an immense load of half-truths and unproven charges onto the stage in a faux-fit of blustery outrage. Meh - Beck's usual nothing burger with extra cheese.

https://images.gawker.com/18k4pgeogm7tgjpg/original.jpg

"I'm a rodeo clown." - Glenn Beck (his words, not mine)

As soon as I clicked it and saw it was Glen Beck, I knew that’s all the hacks would need to ignore the substance of his comments.

Tahuyaman
12-09-2020, 04:04 PM
Glen Beck aside, it it truly remarkable and disturbing that proven massive corruption at the very highest level of government can be completely ignored. It’s even more remarkable that the more corruption which gets exposed, hacks respond with “what corruption?”

But, the Glen “Belch” thing was clever. It took a real sophisticated juvenile mind to come up with that.

midcan5
12-09-2020, 04:55 PM
It seems life is too complicated for some, they prefer not to know or to think, but instead to listen to partisan hacks.

James Comey under oath acknowledged and confirmed no confidential emails were on Hillary email platform. Also both Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice used private email which is less secure than Hillary's as only her staff would have access. Why no mention of them?

The 'deep state' like witches and goblins does not exist thus it can be made or accused of anything the propagandist wants to lie about. When anyone mentions 'deep state' raise your feet, the BS is on.

Benghazi was a terrorist attack, the only reason Hillary is blamed is a because a scapegoat was required and people like Beck and the right wing, hate Hillary and the Clintons. Kinda simple, a timeline is in link below. Hate is so powerful a motivator.

Uranium is just another assumption or distortion concerning the Clintons from Beck, "the deal required multiple approvals by the U.S., beginning with the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States. Under federal law, the committee reviews foreign investments that raise potential national security concerns."

Re: Clintons "But there is no evidence that the donations or the speaking fee had any influence on the approvals granted by the NRC or the Committee on Foreign Investments."

Russia: Kinda odd that Trump called on Russia to find Hillary's email. You think he knew something? "Despite the constant rhetoric from Fox News pundits and Trump’s social media warriors, the predication for the Russia investigation and possible links to Trump’s campaign was obvious. Federal intelligence agencies had detected efforts by Russia to influence the outcome of the 2016 election, including hacking the Democratic Party and using social media to shift views of American politics. By October 2016, the government was publicly warning about Russia’s efforts, including probing local elections systems." Link below

BLM is a positive for brings attention to bias and hatred. Conscience in a word. "Black Lives Matter is a decentralized political and social movement advocating for non-violent civil disobedience in protest against incidents of police brutality and all racially motivated violence against black people. "

Antifa is anti-fascist and fascism has grown under Trump and right wing media. White supremacist motivated hate crimes are too obvious today. But at this point it is unclear whether antifa is a solution? 'White nationalist hate groups have grown 55% in Trump era, report finds' Southern Poverty Law Center warns of growing movement driven by ‘fear of demographic change’' Link below.

As for Hunter Biden do none of you Trump cult members find it kind of ironic that Trump is granting pardons to criminals? And wants to pardon himself and family. Of what you ask? Oh sorry you are only trained to see in one direction. If someone has something pertinent about Hunter please post it, I'm all ears. But please make sure the source is valid. Thanks

Glenn Beck is another chicken hawk draft dodger who makes money lying about others and creating hate and distortion concerning complex issues. He appeals to the uneducated and those who exist in the right wing talking machine and network such as Fox OAN and Newsmax. Beck never served the nation but uses its freedoms to talk nonsense about others in an echo chamber of mostly lies. While the 'deep state' does not exist, 'dark money' does, for the reader see link. It may help you understand why we have so much nonsense that passes as news on the so called right wing.

Evidence for above for the intelligent reader:

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/

https://www.cnn.com/2013/09/10/world/benghazi-consulate-attack-fast-facts/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/12/08/false-comparison-russia-investigation-with-trumps-fraud-claims/

https://www.opensecrets.org/dark-money/basics

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/18/white-nationalist-hate-groups-southern-poverty-law-center

MMC
12-09-2020, 05:09 PM
It seems life is too complicated for some, they prefer not to know or to think, but instead to listen to partisan hacks.

James Comey under oath acknowledged and confirmed no confidential emails were on Hillary email platform. Also both Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice used private email which is less secure than Hillary's as only her staff would have access. Why no mention of them?

The 'deep state' like witches and goblins does not exist thus it can be made or accused of anything the propagandist wants to lie about. When anyone mentions 'deep state' raise your feet, the BS is on.

Benghazi was a terrorist attack, the only reason Hillary is blamed is a because a scapegoat was required and people like Beck and the right wing, hate Hillary and the Clintons. Kinda simple, a timeline is in link below. Hate is so powerful a motivator.

Uranium is just another assumption or distortion concerning the Clintons from Beck, "the deal required multiple approvals by the U.S., beginning with the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States. Under federal law, the committee reviews foreign investments that raise potential national security concerns."

Re: Clintons "But there is no evidence that the donations or the speaking fee had any influence on the approvals granted by the NRC or the Committee on Foreign Investments."

Russia: Kinda odd that Trump called on Russia to find Hillary's email. You think he knew something? "Despite the constant rhetoric from Fox News pundits and Trump’s social media warriors, the predication for the Russia investigation and possible links to Trump’s campaign was obvious. Federal intelligence agencies had detected efforts by Russia to influence the outcome of the 2016 election, including hacking the Democratic Party and using social media to shift views of American politics. By October 2016, the government was publicly warning about Russia’s efforts, including probing local elections systems." Link below

BLM is a positive for brings attention to bias and hatred. Conscience in a word. "Black Lives Matter is a decentralized political and social movement advocating for non-violent civil disobedience in protest against incidents of police brutality and all racially motivated violence against black people. "

Antifa is anti-fascist and fascism has grown under Trump and right wing media. White supremacist motivated hate crimes are too obvious today. But at this point it is unclear whether antifa is a solution? 'White nationalist hate groups have grown 55% in Trump era, report finds' Southern Poverty Law Center warns of growing movement driven by ‘fear of demographic change’' Link below.

As for Hunter Biden do none of you Trump cult members find it kind of ironic that Trump is granting pardons to criminals? And wants to pardon himself and family. Of what you ask? Oh sorry you are only trained to see in one direction. If someone has something pertinent about Hunter please post it, I'm all ears. But please make sure the source is valid. Thanks

Glenn Beck is another chicken hawk draft dodger who makes money lying about others and creating hate and distortion concerning complex issues. He appeals to the uneducated and those who exist in the right wing talking machine and network such as Fox OAN and Newsmax. Beck never served the nation but uses its freedoms to talk nonsense about others in an echo chamber of mostly lies. While the 'deep state' does not exist, 'dark money' does, for the reader see link. It may help you understand why we have so much nonsense that passes as news on the so called right wing.

Evidence for above for the intelligent reader:

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/

https://www.cnn.com/2013/09/10/world/benghazi-consulate-attack-fast-facts/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/12/08/false-comparison-russia-investigation-with-trumps-fraud-claims/

https://www.opensecrets.org/dark-money/basics

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/18/white-nationalist-hate-groups-southern-poverty-law-center

We will make it simple with just your first lie.

1. "Extremely careless"

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

2. "Should have known"

"There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton's position, or in the position of those with whom she was corresponding about those matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation."

3. "Especially concerning"

"None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these emails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at agencies and departments of the United States government -- or even with a commercial email service like Gmail."

4. "Still obligated to protect it"

"Only a very small number of the emails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked 'classified' in an email, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it."

5. "Generally lacking"

While not the focus of our investigation, we also developed evidence that the security culture of the State Department in general, and with respect to use of unclassified email systems in particular, was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information that is found elsewhere in the government.

6. "Hostile actors"

"We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial email accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton's use of a personal email domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent."

7. "Sophisticated adversaries"

"She also used her personal email extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related emails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton's personal email account.".....snip~

FBI boss James Comey's 7 most damning lines on Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics (https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/fbi-clinton-email-server-comey-damning-lines/index.html)

The rest of your bullshit.....is nothing more than bullshit. Evidence that you never were or ever have been an intelligent reader.

FBI's full statement on Clinton email investigation (cnn.com) (https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/07/05/james-comey-hillary-clinton-email-investigation-full-statement.cnn)

Not only cant you read.....but your not good at listening either.

The Booman
12-09-2020, 05:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FPELc1wEvk

Tahuyaman
12-09-2020, 05:57 PM
Will any liberal dispute this.......
...speak up guys....go ahead.....here's your chance. Dispute the corruption that this guy has pointed out...dispute it. GHQ

They can’t dispute it.

carolina73
12-09-2020, 07:05 PM

And you just made that up.

MisterVeritis
12-09-2020, 07:13 PM

The solution is obvious. Embrace the violent solution. We know who our enemies are. Most are Democrat politicians. Some are Republican politicians. All of Antifa are our enemies. All of Black Lives Matter are our enemies. Every corporation supporting BLM are our enemies. Facebook, Twitter, and Google are our enemies.

Our next steps must include sustained nonviolent civil disobedience. But begin planning for what must follow.

The Booman
12-09-2020, 07:19 PM

It's posts like this that elevate the awesomeness of the forum.Good work, Beavis.

Garden House Queen
12-09-2020, 10:41 PM
The solution is obvious. Embrace the violent solution. We know who our enemies are. Most are Democrat politicians. Some are Republican politicians. All of Antifa are our enemies. All of Black Lives Matter are our enemies. Every corporation supporting BLM are our enemies. Facebook, Twitter, and Google are our enemies.

Our next steps must include sustained nonviolent civil disobedience. But begin planning for what must follow. MisterVeritis
It's my understanding there has been a serious increase in aircraft activity and 3 aircraft carriers sent to the west coast and 3 to the east coast. Something is going on for there to be that much Military activity. We need to be prepared.

...go to 32:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO5ORRtNvbw&feature=emb_logo

Standing Wolf
12-09-2020, 11:09 PM
Well you sort of got it.

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.h1h-KVm26nek8BnzChO0ggHaHa?pid=Api&rs=1

Quoting intelligent people only makes you appear to be intelligent to people who really aren't paying very close attention to the discussion.

A (perceived) liberal could be the most polite and thoughtful poster on this forum - personally I would nominate Dr. Who for that distinction - and their comments would be (and are) invariably met with insults, innuendos and general dickishness from the self-identified forum conservatives. Most of you guys really don't try very hard; you know you don't have to because 90% of your cohorts will slap you on the back and Thank your insults and non sequiturs whatever their content (or lack thereof).

Peter1469
12-10-2020, 04:51 AM
He isn't a reporter. He does commentary.

carolina73
12-10-2020, 09:58 AM
He is a carnival hawker trying to get you to buy his product. I have not found him to be correct ever.

I don't believe you ever listen to him and you probably have him confused with someone else. Glen Beck is not hawking products.

RichardMZhlubb
12-10-2020, 10:24 AM
I don't believe you ever listen to him and you probably have him confused with someone else. Glen Beck is not hawking products.
Lol.

Glenn Beck uses the image of the blue-collar worker on his new 1791 Supply & Co. clothing web site.Too bad most of them would have a tough time shelling out $129 for a pair of "premium, ring-spun selvage denim" or $90 Western-style shirts.

Link (https://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/fashion/glenn-beck-launching-1791-fashion-line-article-1.1184849)

Noted gold spokesman Glenn Beck is hawking another way to hedge against disaster: Food insurance. Or rather, Food Insurance, a company that sells "gourmet quality" survivalist kits. What makes these all-inclusive kits worthy of Beck's coveted endorsement, and might there be a certain "end times" theme to the products he promotes? (Watch an ad for "Survival Seeds")He has filmed a commercial for Food Insurance that is featured on the company's website ("prepare yourself for what we all hope won't happen, but probably will, if you're not prepared") and has talked up its freeze-dried food on his radio show. "I remember... thinking 'I could lose my job, and my family will eat,'" Beck has told his listeners in reference to his emergency food stash. "Sometimes guys don't realize how much pressure is on them." (Beck's own website also prominently features a Food Insurance ad that includes Beck's photo).

Link (https://theweek.com/articles/490063/glenn-becks-apocalypse-survival-kits-instant-guide)

Goldine is a sponsor of Beck's TV and radio shows. Beck tells his audience that they should buy gold as a hedge against inflation, but not just any gold. Beck says you should buy antique coins because there's this 1933 executive order that empowers the government to take all your gold except antique gold coins.Beck tells his audience to go to Goldline and buy whatever they recommend. Serious investors buy bullion coins, which are standardized coin-shaped chunks of gold valued entirely for their metal content. Wouldn't you know it? Goldline is pushing collector coins instead of bullion. The value of these so-called numismatic coins depends heavily on their appeal to collectors, which in turn depends on their aesthetic and historical properties. Guess what? Goldine is selling old gold coins of minimal collector value. If you want to invest in gold, the worst place to keep it is inside a numismatic coin.More to the point, Goldline is vastly overcharging its customers for these trinkets compared to its competitors. Ripping off your customers isn't necessarily illegal, however. All kinds of stuff is vastly overpriced in this great free market of ours. What did our ancestors fight and die for if not our right to pay through the nose for overpriced crap?Beck has a conflict of interest regardless. He's using his show to steer his viewers towards a lousy investment. A congressional investigation found that the coins are so overpriced that they're useless as a hedge against inflation. The price of gold would have to nearly triple before the buyers of Goldline's American Eagle coin could even break even. Beck is helping his sponsor fleece his audience.

Link (https://bigthink.com/focal-point/glenn-becks-goldline-scam-visualized)

carolina73
12-10-2020, 10:47 AM
Interesting links. There is nothing there.

Calypso Jones
12-10-2020, 12:12 PM

yes. I don't care for Beck either but even a blind squirrel gets an acorn every now and again.

And let's face it....he's found a few acorns in the haystack.

MMC
12-10-2020, 12:38 PM
Quoting intelligent people only makes you appear to be intelligent to people who really aren't paying very close attention to the discussion.

A (perceived) liberal could be the most polite and thoughtful poster on this forum - personally I would nominate Dr. Who for that distinction - and their comments would be (and are) invariably met with insults, innuendos and general dickishness from the self-identified forum conservatives. Most of you guys really don't try very hard; you know you don't have to because 90% of your cohorts will slap you on the back and Thank your insults and non sequiturs whatever their content (or lack thereof).

Oh so it worked with you. Imagine that! But then it doesnt matter I could use comedy and still put you on display.

Yeah I would agree with that about Dr Who. Unlike you she has never tried to come at with me being a smartass. So she gets her props. Now you on the other hand always playing hypocrite when it comes to the lefts assholes. Is another story.

But then most know how you are always missing from the game and always deflect to those Conservatives that you claim you are more of one than they are.

Did you think you try really hard. If you have to put that much effort into showing intelligence. Then there is something wrong. Just an FYI there. Unlike you I dont need hours or days to continue your display.

MMC
12-10-2020, 12:39 PM
He isn't a reporter. He does commentary.

Bingo.....and yet look at all the leftness that cant figure that one out.

Peter1469
12-10-2020, 01:04 PM
Bingo.....and yet look at all the leftness that cant figure that one out.
Probably because the "news" they follow doesn't separate the two functions any more.

mamooth
12-10-2020, 06:40 PM
As expected, not one of the Trump cultists would debate me. They all pouted and ran, no exceptions. Don't worry, Trump cultists. Given your history here, everyone expected you to turn tail and leave a trail of piddle behind you, so you didn't disappoint anyone.

The challenge still stands, Trump-losers. Summarize what you think were Beck's best points, present them, and provide hard evidence to back them up. Then we'll discuss them. What we won't do is humor your "WAAAAAAAH! SPEND HOURS REFUTING MY WHOLE KOOK VIDEO POINT BY POINT, OR I WIN!" sleaze. If you have a point, have the guts to make it yourself, and show the evidence for it. You know, act like a creature with a spine instead of a cult parrot.

What's that? You can't, because he made it all up? Sucks to be you, losers. Trump cultists, were you attracted to the Trump cult because you were already eunuchs, or was the operation part of the initiation ceremony?

Ah, life is good. So many piquant Trump cult loser-tears to savor. Yumyumyumyum. So delicious. Mor plz.

mamooth
12-10-2020, 06:47 PM
Our next steps must include sustained nonviolent civil disobedience.
As that would require that Trump cultists actually do work and put themselves on the line, it will never happen. Laziness is what defines the Trump cult -- physically, intellectually and morally.

MisterVeritis
12-10-2020, 07:07 PM
As that would require that Trump cultists actually do work and put themselves on the line, it will never happen. Laziness is what defines the Trump cult -- physcially, intellectually and morally.
In addition to the civil disobedience we need one percent to conduct violent operations.

MisterVeritis
12-10-2020, 07:10 PM
As that would require that Trump cultists actually do work and put themselves on the line, it will never happen. Laziness is what defines the Trump cult -- physcially, intellectually and morally.
We who form the core of the nation work for a living. We are not like the members of your team. We don't get paid to riot, loot, burn and murder. So we may have smaller numbers.

Peter1469
12-10-2020, 07:32 PM
Totally unsupportable.

mamooth
12-10-2020, 07:57 PM
Totally unsupportable.

So, tell us what you'll be doing yoruself to support your fascist coup.

What's that? Nothing? Just sitting on your fat keister whining on the internet?

My point is proven.

Peter1469
12-10-2020, 07:58 PM
So, tell us what you'll be doing yoruself to support your fascist coup.

What's that? Nothing? Just sitting on your fat keister whining on the internet?

My point is proven.
Stupid comments are not proof of anything.

mamooth
12-10-2020, 07:58 PM
In addition to the civil disobedience we need one percent to conduct violent operations.

And fortunately for you, you need lazy cowards to just whine a lot on the internet. That's where you come in.

Garden House Queen
12-10-2020, 09:11 PM
As expected, not one of the Trump cultists would debate me. They all pouted and ran, no exceptions. Don't worry, Trump cultists. Given your history here, everyone expected you to turn tail and leave a trail of piddle behind you, so you didn't disappoint anyone.

The challenge still stands, Trump-losers. Summarize what you think were Beck's best points, present them, and provide hard evidence to back them up. Then we'll discuss them. What we won't do is humor your "WAAAAAAAH! SPEND HOURS REFUTING MY WHOLE KOOK VIDEO POINT BY POINT, OR I WIN!" sleaze. If you have a point, have the guts to make it yourself, and show the evidence for it. You know, act like a creature with a spine instead of a cult parrot.

What's that? You can't, because he made it all up? Sucks to be you, losers. Trump cultists, were you attracted to the Trump cult because you were already eunuchs, or was the operation part of the initiation ceremony?

Ah, life is good. So many piquant Trump cult loser-tears to savor. Yumyumyumyum. So delicious. Mor plz.

Let's make this easy. We "Trump cultists" are in lock step with what Beck said.....so debate Beck...just like the Op said in the first place.

Peter1469
12-10-2020, 09:29 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia% 2Fen%2Fd%2Fdf%2FMarshall_Applewhite.jpg&f=1&nofb=1