12-09-2020, 11:50 AM
It's not going to go away. LOLOLOLOL

QuaseMarco
12-09-2020, 07:18 PM
It's not going to go away. LOLOLOLOL

Vamos ver................ let's see.

Davis
12-09-2020, 07:20 PM
Once he's out of office, he'll be just another crackpot on the internet, like you guys.

Do you get a lot of interview requests?

The Booman
12-09-2020, 07:31 PM
The MSM is going to suffer hard if Biden wins.They can't go after a democrat and with Trump gone they are going to be up a creek without DNC talking points.

Captdon
12-09-2020, 07:36 PM
Once he's out of office, he'll be just another crackpot on the internet, like you guys.

Do you get a lot of interview requests?

Have you ever had one?

Trump will always makes the news. He has changed the Republican Party.The RINO's will be tossed out by primaries. What we want and need are not going away. Trump didn't cause us to take you to the mat. He simply understood us better than the weak Republicans.

Standing Wolf
12-09-2020, 11:59 PM
Have you ever had one?

Trump will always makes the news. He has changed the Republican Party.The RINO's will be tossed out by primaries. What we want and need are not going away. Trump didn't cause us to take you to the mat. He simply understood us better than the weak Republicans.

I'm sure that there are many - perhaps hundreds - of qualified Republicans who might have stood for election in 2016, who favor the same policies as Trump does, but who are also intelligent, educated, well spoken men who don't alternately rant like a mental case and pout like a spoiled toddler. You could have supported any one of those guys - but instead you thought it would be "funny" to stick it to America by voting for a New York goombah who spouts off like the guy sitting on the bar stool closest to the men's room. You mistook a shallow mind and a huckster's willingness to tell a crowd what they want to hear with being "plain spoken" and forthright. The Great Experiment - actually making one of those objects of the "wouldn't it be funny if X was the President" game into the President - has ended. I have to believe the Republican Party will regroup and rally behind an actual fully formed, mature and emotionally stable candidate in four years. If President Biden turns out to be a disappointment, I might even consider voting for that person. But in any case, there will never be another Trump in the White House.

Crepitus
12-10-2020, 12:11 AM
I'm sure that there are many - perhaps hundreds - of qualified Republicans who might have stood for election in 2016, who favor the same policies as Trump does, but who are also intelligent, educated, well spoken men who don't alternately rant like a mental case and pout like a spoiled toddler. You could have supported any one of those guys - but instead you thought it would be "funny" to stick it to America by voting for a New York goombah who spouts off like the guy sitting on the bar stool closest to the men's room. You mistook a shallow mind and a huckster's willingness to tell a crowd what they want to hear with being "plain spoken" and forthright. The Great Experiment - actually making one of those objects of the "wouldn't it be funny if X was the President" game into the President - has ended. I have to believe the Republican Party will regroup and rally behind an actual fully formed, mature and emotionally stable candidate in four years. If President Biden turns out to be a disappointment, I might even consider voting for that person. But in any case, there will never be another Trump in the White House.

I hope you're correct, but I bet he runs in 2024.

Standing Wolf
12-10-2020, 12:44 PM
I hope you're correct, but I bet he runs in 2024.

Unless the GOP has been seriously and irreparably damaged, he would have opposition from within the Party.

Crepitus
12-10-2020, 07:44 PM
Unless the GOP has been seriously and irreparably damaged, he would have opposition from within the Party.

They're stuck with him if he runs. If they turn him down. He'll go independent and split their vote.

Standing Wolf
12-10-2020, 11:21 PM
They're stuck with him if he runs. If they turn him down. He'll go independent and split their vote.

Trump is enough of an extreme egotist that he would absolutely do that. The only thing responsible Republicans who have supported Trump in the past could do at that point would be to decide whether they're willing to sacrifice any chance of advancing their political causes and beliefs by choosing Trump over a better man and losing the Presidency - again. As long as the eventual Republican candidate advocated for a platform relatively close to Trump's - but smarter - there would be no rational reason for voters to choose Trump. I suppose that would be the point at which we find out whether the Trump cult of personality has staying power.

Standing Wolf
12-10-2020, 11:43 PM
Thread: Trump Rules The News Media (https://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/132955-Trump-Rules-The-News-Media/page2)
Only in the sense that a crying baby rules its parents - in that it is totally and exclusively focused on its own needs and demands their attention 24/7.

Crepitus
12-11-2020, 12:16 AM
Trump is enough of an extreme egotist that he would absolutely do that. The only thing responsible Republicans who have supported Trump in the past could do at that point would be to decide whether they're willing to sacrifice any chance of advancing their political causes and beliefs by choosing Trump over a better man and losing the Presidency - again. As long as the eventual Republican candidate advocated for a platform relatively close to Trump's - but smarter - there would be no rational reason for voters to choose Trump. I suppose that would be the point at which we find out whether the Trump cult of personality has staying power.

You are assuming tRump cultists are rational.

The evidence is against you, sadly.