PDA

View Full Version : Minneapolis defunds...cuts police budget 8 million

Calypso Jones
12-10-2020, 11:37 AM
Minneapolis follows through on threats to wipe $8million from police department | Daily Mail Online (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9038865/Minneapolis-follows-threats-wipe-8million-police-department.html)

Murders double
carjackings up OVER 300 per cent
160 plus cops quit in disgust.

If democrats steal this election...this is your future...this is your childrens' futures.

Davis
12-10-2020, 11:44 AM
Ohhhhhhh, scawy democwats.

FindersKeepers
12-10-2020, 11:45 AM
Minneapolis follows through on threats to wipe $8million from police department | Daily Mail Online (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9038865/Minneapolis-follows-threats-wipe-8million-police-department.html)

Murders double

If democrats steal this election...this is your future...this is your childrens' futures.

They deserve what they get for being idiots. It won't be long before the carnage increases to the point where they're begging cops to come back.

FindersKeepers
12-10-2020, 11:46 AM

"Scawy?" No.

Stupid? Yes.

Boris The Animal
12-10-2020, 12:46 PM
"Scawy?" No.

Stupid? Yes.Just proves my assertion Democrats love criminals.

roadmaster
12-10-2020, 12:48 PM
If departments don't make a stand and refuse to stand down and defend the constitution, this is their future. Look at Portland cops, they are telling themselves why go into a place and do their jobs only for the ones they arrest that try to harm them, cases will be dismissed. They stood down for so long, don't even want to uphold the law anymore. Risk you life for what?

RMNIXON
12-10-2020, 02:19 PM
The predictable result will be law abiding people will flee Big Blue Cites as they already do in California and New York......

If you invite a criminal culture running wild you will have one!

Tahuyaman
12-10-2020, 02:21 PM
No del. It's dumb Democrats.

2cent
12-10-2020, 02:50 PM

Murders double

The site insists you turn off your ad blocker to read it. Therefore, I didn't see much beyond the fact that they were going to use the funds, instead, for "violence prevention," and "mental health institutions."

1. Just how are they going to go about preventing violence? PSA announcements?

2. Last I looked, it was against the law to put anyone in a "mental health institution" against his will. Not too many go willingly. Therefore, the money will be spent on ...are you sitting down? ...nothing.

The cops ought to riot. I'd bust a gut laughing.

Peter1469
12-10-2020, 03:06 PM
The site insists you turn off your ad blocker to read it. Therefore, I didn't see much beyond the fact that they were going to use the funds, instead, for "violence prevention," and "mental health institutions."

1. Just how are they going to go about preventing violence? PSA announcements?

2. Last I looked, it was against the law to put anyone in a "mental health institution" against his will. Not too many go willingly. Therefore, the money will be spent on ...are you sitting down? ...nothing.

The cops ought to riot. I'd bust a gut laughing.
Use your browser's version of In Private window to get past the ad blocker.