PDA

View Full Version : Biden to disinfect White House after Trump leaves; Clear air of lingering droplets...

OGIS
12-10-2020, 05:53 PM
It's good to know that our new President and his staff will be relatively save.

FTFA: "Because the coronavirus can linger on surfaces for multiple days, a team deployed by the General Services Administration will go over every part of the White House's East and West Wings touched by human hands in the hours after Trump departs and Biden moves in, a spokesperson from the agency confirmed to POLITICO. That includes plans to "thoroughly clean and disinfect" all furniture, doorknobs, handrails and light switches, before Biden and his team move in. Additionally, a private contractor will provide "disinfectant misting services" to clear the air of lingering droplets.

"Still other changes aimed at keeping Biden and his team safe will be more cultural than logistical.

"It’ll be the polar opposite of what you’re seeing now,” said Nicole Lurie, a former HHS assistant secretary of emergency and preparedness under the Obama administration who has advised Biden’s Covid-19 response. “I think the social penalties for non-mask wearing will be great. Instead of
(https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/09/biden-covid-safety-transition-444040)people being ridiculed for wearing masks, they’ll be pressured in the
other direction. It’ll be hard to be in a meeting and not wear a mask or social distance.” (https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/09/biden-covid-safety-transition-444040)

It is unknown at this time whether the Royal Tweeting Toilet will be sanitized or removed and reduced to slag in a nuclear furnace.

Personally, I would opt to removed the entire bathroom.

carolina73
12-10-2020, 05:54 PM
This belongs in the rant section.

Calypso Jones
12-10-2020, 05:56 PM
You go ahead and post this stuff. All you do is Show real americans what assholes the left are.

hanger4
12-10-2020, 06:06 PM

FTFA: "Because the coronavirus can linger on surfaces for multiple days, a team deployed by the General Services Administration will go over every part of the White House's East and West Wings touched by human hands in the hours after Trump departs and Biden moves in, a spokesperson from the agency confirmed to POLITICO. That includes plans to "thoroughly clean and disinfect" all furniture, doorknobs, handrails and light switches, before Biden and his team move in. Additionally, a private contractor will provide "disinfectant misting services" to clear the air of lingering droplets.

"Still other changes aimed at keeping Biden and his team safe will be more cultural than logistical.

"It’ll be the polar opposite of what you’re seeing now,” said Nicole Lurie, a former HHS assistant secretary of emergency and preparedness under the Obama administration who has advised Biden’s Covid-19 response. “I think the social penalties for non-mask wearing will be great. Instead of
(https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/09/biden-covid-safety-transition-444040)people being ridiculed for wearing masks, they’ll be pressured in the
other direction. It’ll be hard to be in a meeting and not wear a mask or social distance.” (https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/09/biden-covid-safety-transition-444040)

It is unknown at this time whether the Royal Tweeting Toilet will be sanitized or removed and reduced to slag in a nuclear furnace.

Mostly bullshit from OGIS.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/update-health-safety-precautions-taken-within-executive-residence/

Same ol BS, same ol OGIS, different day.

OGIS
12-10-2020, 06:19 PM
This belongs in the rant section.

Really? Why?

It's a current happening and a legit news article in Politico.

Are your fee-fees hurt?

I added a very brief (rants by definition are rather longish) one sentence statement of fact not mentioned in the article, and a one sentence opinion.

OGIS
12-10-2020, 06:21 PM
You go ahead and post this stuff. All you do is Show real americans what $#@!s the left are.

I, too, am a "real American" sweetcheeks. Except for the small part of me I left in Vietnam back in 73. What did you do during the Vietnam War?

OGIS
12-10-2020, 06:25 PM
Mostly bull$#@! from OGIS.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/update-health-safety-precautions-taken-within-executive-residence/

Same ol BS, same ol OGIS, different day.

Why is it BS?

(Yes, yes, I know, you won't give a reason. You never do. It's one of your little adorable traits)

Given the Gish Gallop of lies that issue from the White House on a daily basis, you will forgive me if I cast a somewhat jaundiced eye at that Statement.

Davis
12-10-2020, 06:26 PM
You go ahead and post this stuff. All you do is Show real americans what $#@!s the left are.

Are you supposed to be a real American?

:roflmao:

mamooth
12-10-2020, 06:30 PM
Disinfecting won't get the lingering stench of treason out. It's going to take years of honest government to remove that. Fortunately, we have the right guy moving in to accomplish that.

John Galt
12-10-2020, 06:31 PM

FBI will have to sweep for bugs.

hanger4
12-10-2020, 06:36 PM
Why is it BS?

(Yes, yes, I know, you won't give a reason. You never do. It's one of your little adorable traits)

Given the Gish Gallop of lies that issue from the White House on a daily basis, you will forgive me if I cast a somewhat jaundiced eye at that Statement.

Your implication is BS OGIS.

"Since March, the Residence has adopted hospital-grade disinfection policies"

*(Yes, yes, I know, you won't give a reason. You never do. It's one of your little adorable traits)*

Seriously OGIS ??

hanger4
12-10-2020, 06:38 PM
Disinfecting won't get the lingering stench of treason out. It's going to take years of honest government to remove that. Fortunately, we have the right guy moving in to accomplish that.

While ignoring the previous administration spying on a presidential candidate.

Davis
12-10-2020, 06:42 PM
The delusions die hard.

If there had been no COVID, the White House would still need fumigation.

Peter1469
12-10-2020, 07:21 PM
Stupid comment.

About the OP. It is reasonable to disinfect the place. Joe can't afford to catch the COVID.

carolina73
12-10-2020, 09:06 PM
Really? Why?

It's a current happening and a legit news article in Politico.

Are your fee-fees hurt?

I added a very brief (rants by definition are rather longish) one sentence statement of fact not mentioned in the article, and a one sentence opinion.

No buttercup. This is a rant. Go count your masks.