PDA

View Full Version : Cutting Out Family Over Politics

Sybil Ludington
12-10-2020, 09:32 PM
https://www.prageru.com/video/ep-160-cutting-out-family-over-politics/?utm_source=Main+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=35ebb0d6ea-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_10_8_2020_16_32_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f90832343d-35ebb0d6ea-180777858

Calypso Jones
12-11-2020, 12:28 AM
Awesome find Sybil. Why the left is a cult....BECaUSE they promote cutting off family when the family member andusually a parent does something that the adult child doesn't like, such as voting for President Trump. The media ...oh yes they did, suggested early after the election in 2016 that these hilliary supporters were going to have trouble with their Trump Voting Relatives..... cut them off.

Adult leftist children have cut off their parents because the parent voted for Trump and even keep the parent/grandparent from seeing their grandchildren.

Christianity, Judaism and other religions...do not advocate for cutting family members off. ONLY cults do that. HENCE...the left. IS a cult.

Dr. Who
12-11-2020, 12:57 AM
Awesome find Sybil. Why the left is a cult....BECaUSE they promote cutting off family when the family member andusually a parent does something that the adult child doesn't like, such as voting for President Trump. The media ...oh yes they did, suggested early after the election in 2016 that these hilliary supporters were going to have trouble with their Trump Voting Relatives..... cut them off.

Adult leftist children have cut off their parents because the parent voted for Trump and even keep the parent/grandparent from seeing their grandchildren.

Christianity, Judaism and other religions...do not advocate for cutting family members off. ONLY cults do that. HENCE...the left. IS a cult.
People who cut off family members over a difference in political opinion are likely just looking for a reason to do so. I never saw eye-to-eye with my mother from a political perspective, but I never cut her off. I just avoided discussing politics with her because she became too emotional about it and given to becoming unpleasant when faced with disagreement - note, she was a conservative. My father was a liberal, but he couldn't discuss politics with her either. On the other hand, if one has a relative who tries to force their political opinions down your throat at every opportunity, even when you decline to discuss politics, then I can see not wanting to spend time with them.

Calypso Jones
12-11-2020, 12:40 PM
People who cut off family members over a difference in political opinion are likely just looking for a reason to do so. I never saw eye-to-eye with my mother from a political perspective, but I never cut her off. I just avoided discussing politics with her because she became too emotional about it and given to becoming unpleasant when faced with disagreement - note, she was a conservative. My father was a liberal, but he couldn't discuss politics with her either. On the other hand, if one has a relative who tries to force their political opinions down your throat at every opportunity, even when you decline to discuss politics, then I can see not wanting to spend time with them.

your mother saw something you cannot see. I'll bet your father would regret his liberal views at this time.

Davis
12-11-2020, 12:58 PM
No one in my family is stupid enough to support Trump.

Peter1469
12-11-2020, 02:38 PM
Obama started this shit when he told college kids to get in their parents face, if they weren't voting (D) over holidays and when they were home.

Davis
12-11-2020, 02:39 PM
Obama started this $#@! when he told college kids to get in their parents face, if they weren't voting (D) over holidays and when they were home.
Yeah, no one ever argued politics before Obama said that.

No one.

Ever.

:roflmao:

Peter1469
12-11-2020, 02:48 PM
Yeah, no one ever argued politics before Obama said that.

No one.

Ever.

:roflmao:

No president advocated before.

Is that a tard emoji rolling on the floor giggling at something we know not?

Tahuyaman
12-11-2020, 02:50 PM
No president advocated before.

Is that a tard emoji rolling on the floor giggling at something we know not?
del is just being del.