PDA

View Full Version : They're Coming for Christmas! LOLOL

Madison
12-10-2020, 09:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmk8WM79ZEI

World is going down the drain

Red Lily
12-10-2020, 10:09 PM
I have to say his voice grates on me but I agree with him 100%. It seems counter productive to turn off the majority of buyers just to appeal to the minority who dwell in Woketopia.

I'm sick of these woke commercials and turn them off.

Madison
12-10-2020, 10:25 PM
I have to say his voice grates on me but I agree with him 100%. It seems counter productive to turn off the majority of buyers just to appeal to the minority who dwell in Woketopia.

I'm sick of these woke commercials and turn them off.

I turn them off too
They are pushing a sh1t agenda.
It gross me

HawkTheSlayer
12-10-2020, 10:27 PM
Goddam stupidity.
From the social norm deviation to bad business decision.

Red Lily
12-10-2020, 10:35 PM
Goddam stupidity.
From the social norm deviation to bad business decision.

Any normal person would consider it a bad business decision but so many are doing it now they obviously reside far from normality. Surely they aren't showing a sales surge.

It's a conundrum.

HawkTheSlayer
12-10-2020, 10:40 PM
Any normal person would consider it a bad business decision but so many are doing it now they obviously reside far from normality. Surely they aren't showing a sales surge.

It's a conundrum.
Well whatever kind of drum they are beating ain't your normal snare drum.

Red Lily
12-10-2020, 10:50 PM

Damn straight. :roflmao:

RMNIXON
12-10-2020, 10:59 PM
I actually saw the commercial and had no clue what it was about other than the Gay Black thing...........

The ornament looked home made to me! :icon_santa:

Red Lily
12-10-2020, 11:03 PM
People watch the advert yet take no notice of what they are trying to advertise. All they see is the little woke scenario played out constantly advert to advert.

I should take more notice of the product in order to avoid it :grin:

Cotton1
12-10-2020, 11:20 PM
It's rare to see a normal ad with regular people in it. I forgot what it was but there is one ad where a white guy is driving with a black son in his back seat.

They are so off the wall it's laughable

Cotton1
12-10-2020, 11:22 PM
Have you noticed also that in documentaries and in ads how many blacks wear glasses? I guess it's an IQ look attempt?

Red Lily
12-10-2020, 11:25 PM
Have you noticed also that in documentaries and in ads how many blacks wear glasses? I guess it's an IQ look attempt?

No but I see a lot portrayed as gay. I don't know what proportion of the black community is gay but I would think it would be in the minority.

Cotton1
12-10-2020, 11:29 PM
No but I see a lot portrayed as gay. I don't know what proportion of the black community is gay but I would think it would be in the minority.

Have you noticed you rarely see a white guy with a black woman in the ads? Even rarer IRL

Cotton1
12-10-2020, 11:37 PM
I can't get it to share but go to YouTube and type in "Vaseline: Equity in skincare"

Red Lily
12-10-2020, 11:42 PM
This one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jErETm3aVyE

Cotton1
12-10-2020, 11:43 PM
This one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jErETm3aVyE

Yes. How ridiculous is that ?

Red Lily
12-10-2020, 11:53 PM

I am sure their sales will escalate being directed only towards very pregnant black women. :rollseyes:

Cotton1
12-11-2020, 12:07 AM
I am sure their sales will escalate being directed only towards very pregnant black women. :rollseyes:

Notice also the blacks are usually Doctors or other professionals and live in really nice homes in what are obviously white neighborhoods

Crepitus
12-11-2020, 12:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmk8WM79ZEI

World is going down the drain

Cotton1
12-11-2020, 12:49 AM

No "panic" to it. It's just stupid, unrealistic and it gets old.

FindersKeepers
12-11-2020, 05:16 AM
The guy in the OP video has two distinctly separate things going on -- the first one is about the mall Santa who decided to be an ass to a little child who asked for a Nerf gun. That was ridiculous and I thought it was amazing that so many people stepped up to make the little boy happy. That was truly making lemonade out of lemons.

The second is about the social engineering going on to make it seem as though being gay or bi or whatever is okay. That doesn't bother me in the least. It doesn't hurt my marriage in the least. Those are private companies jumping on a social justice bandwagon and there are a lot of things in this world that are worse than sending a message of tolerance.

Madison
12-11-2020, 05:59 PM
It's rare to see a normal ad with regular people in it. I forgot what it was but there is one ad where a white guy is driving with a black son in his back seat.

They are so off the wall it's laughable
That shit happened not that long ago I might say 2 years ago
This is kind of ridiculous suddenly make so many
black commercials ....................in America supposed to be 60.7% Whites
What's the idea/goal of promote blacks and other ethnicity so much
We are not in Africa yet

countryboy
12-11-2020, 06:11 PM

It's a thnare drum.

countryboy
12-11-2020, 07:50 PM

Why do you hate ashy skin?

Red Lily
12-11-2020, 08:05 PM
The guy in the OP video has two distinctly separate things going on -- the first one is about the mall Santa who decided to be an ass to a little child who asked for a Nerf gun. That was ridiculous and I thought it was amazing that so many people stepped up to make the little boy happy. That was truly making lemonade out of lemons.

The second is about the social engineering going on to make it seem as though being gay or bi or whatever is okay. That doesn't bother me in the least. It doesn't hurt my marriage in the least. Those are private companies jumping on a social justice bandwagon and there are a lot of things in this world that are worse than sending a message of tolerance.

Being gay or bi is ok and the vast majority of people are tolerant towards other peoples' choices. The problem arises when these companies all jump on the bandwagon to imply it is the norm. Ad after ad after ad of 2 men kissing etc eventually wears thin and you turn it off. That doesn't indicate intolerance.

It's like eating too much cake. Eventually you just tire of it.

Cotton1
12-11-2020, 08:20 PM
Why do you hate ashy skin?

It's not the skin, per se'. It's the media over representing
What is only 12% of the populace. At this point it's not even PC. It's insulting to the viewer.

countryboy
12-11-2020, 08:28 PM
It's not the skin, per se'. It's the media over representing
What is only 12% of the populace. At this point it's not even PC. It's insulting to the viewer.

https://youtu.be/EVAdt5bH2tE

Cotton1
12-11-2020, 08:32 PM
https://youtu.be/EVAdt5bH2tE

Which begs the question. If cartoons aren't real how do you explain Foghorn Leghorn ? :grin:

Madison
12-11-2020, 08:32 PM
Can we guess N.Lies.M and Antifas are behind this :jerk: tv show commercials promotion puke

I can tell you with the 70% whites those Companies are NOT helping themselves
I *myself* wont buy any product produce by the companies who are promoting that crap

Captain Obvious
12-11-2020, 08:33 PM
:biglaugh:

No bigotry here...

Cotton1
12-11-2020, 08:45 PM
:biglaugh:

No bigotry here...

At least they have you to carry their water pail for them. :)

Captain Obvious
12-11-2020, 09:00 PM
At least they have you to carry their water pail for them. :)

Rough day at the cross burning?

Cotton1
12-11-2020, 09:02 PM
Rough day at the cross burning?

No. Went just fine :)

Yourself?

Cotton1
12-11-2020, 09:06 PM
When I was a kid I used to go to church camp for two weeks every summer. On the last night of camp the big deal was we all hiked to a certain place and they had a "Burning of the Cross". True story.

I wonder if they still do?