PDA

View Full Version : Republicans have become seditious

Crepitus
12-11-2020, 10:34 AM
The republicans supporting tRump's efforts to overthrow the country's legally elected government have crossed over into sedition. For those who don't know, sedition is defined as "conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch".

Notice that sedition doesn't require overt action, so just the act of undermining the US electoral process via Twitter and through RWNJ mouthpieces like Limbaugh, much less inciting followers to violence as the AZ republican party has done, is seditious.

Attorneys general for the states named in this ridiculous seditious lawsuit from texas have not been shy of calling it what is.

But it goes so much further than just that.

I think it's time round these people up, from tRump right on down through the legislature and the states, including the private citizens like the AZ republican party chair and members of proud boy style RWNJ groups.

Sedition is a felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

Peter1469
12-11-2020, 10:35 AM
The soft coup was seditious for the plotters and the supporters. I suspect we may find Chinese hands all over it, then it is treasonous.

Treason is punishable by death.

Crepitus
12-11-2020, 10:37 AM
The soft coup was seditious for the plotters and the supporters. I suspect we may find Chinese hands all over it, then it is treasonous.

Your lies and conspiracy theories are neither welcome nor helpful.

In other words "bugger off".

Peter1469
12-11-2020, 10:38 AM
Denied.

Note: if I don't respond to you, it is possible your post was really stupid.

Crepitus
12-11-2020, 10:40 AM
Denied.

Note: if I don't respond to you, it is possible your post was really stupid.

Lol! you've responded twice, genius.

HawkTheSlayer
12-11-2020, 10:47 AM
Exhausting all legal actions is far from sedition.

I was sure a kook alert would be issued.

QuaseMarco
12-11-2020, 10:50 AM
The republicans supporting tRump's efforts to overthrow the country's legally elected government have crossed over into sedition. For those who don't know, sedition is defined as "conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch".

Notice that sedition doesn't require overt action, so just the act of undermining the US electoral process via Twitter and through RWNJ mouthpieces like Limbaugh, much less inciting followers to violence as the AZ republican party has done, is seditious.

Attorneys general for the states named in this ridiculous seditious lawsuit from texas have not been shy of calling it what is.

I think it's time round these people up, from tRump right on down through the legislature and the states, including the private citizens like the AZ republican party chair and members of proud boy style RWNJ groups.

Is that so?

Collateral Damage
12-11-2020, 11:02 AM

If this country functioned on such absolutes as this, it would have been in play long before today.

This country doesn't, so it doesn't matter how much you may dislike dealing with people who do not have the same point of view that you do, it's a fact you will just need to accept.

Cletus
12-11-2020, 11:50 AM

Come get me.

Davis
12-11-2020, 11:54 AM

lol

Treason

Calypso Jones
12-11-2020, 12:49 PM
Republicans are seditious??? THAT is a good one. The left has done nothing but attempt to destroy this country since Clinton and even before. YOUR side is full of liars and cheats and you support them. THat says much about you. CHEATER, LIARS, TRAITORS do NOT get to win.

Davis
12-11-2020, 12:52 PM
Republicans are seditious??? THAT is a good one. The left has done nothing but attempt to destroy this country since Clinton and even before. YOUR side is full of liars and cheats and you support them. THat says much about you. CHEATER, LIARS, TRAITORS do NOT get to win.
Use more caps.

And question marks.

They lend your remarks a certain gravitas.

Chris
12-11-2020, 01:58 PM

IOW, you're here to troll and nothing else.

Crepitus
12-11-2020, 06:48 PM
Is that so?

It is so. Evidence is all around you.

Crepitus
12-11-2020, 06:51 PM
If this country functioned on such absolutes as this, it would have been in play long before today.

This country doesn't, so it doesn't matter how much you may dislike dealing with people who do not have the same point of view that you do, it's a fact you will just need to accept.

What "absolutes" do you refer to?

A crime is a crime, and this one is very serious. They are damaging our nation.

It's time for them to pay the price.

Crepitus
12-11-2020, 06:52 PM
Come get me.

We will.

Cletus
12-11-2020, 06:54 PM
We will.
I'll look forward to it.

Bring friends... if you have any.

Crepitus
12-11-2020, 06:59 PM
I'll look forward to it.

Bring friends... if you have any.

Better load up all those guns Son. You're gonna need them.

Peter1469
12-11-2020, 07:00 PM
lol

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2F66.media.tumblr.com%2Ff7b37529637 0ac9994a8fa3ee289cc3a%2Ftumblr_ndxd5hWQnH1rj6649o1 _500.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Cletus
12-11-2020, 07:01 PM

Not for you, I wouldn't. But, like I said... do what you gotta do.

Just bring lots of help.

Crepitus
12-11-2020, 07:03 PM
lol

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2F66.media.tumblr.com%2Ff7b37529637 0ac9994a8fa3ee289cc3a%2Ftumblr_ndxd5hWQnH1rj6649o1 _500.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Is this another case of you not responding to me, liar?

Peter1469
12-11-2020, 07:10 PM
Is this another case of you not responding to me, liar?
Note: if I don't respond to you, it is possible your post was really stupid or made my a fem-boy.

Crepitus
12-11-2020, 07:15 PM
Note: if I don't respond to you, it is possible your post was really stupid or made my a fem-boy.

And yet here you are, responding to every post as usual.

LMf'nAO!!!

Captdon
12-12-2020, 01:21 PM
We will.

No, you won't.

The Booman
12-13-2020, 12:53 AM
LOL

Seditious. The DNC media throw it out there and the tPF Borg blindly pick it up and run with it.

Peter1469
12-13-2020, 01:19 AM
LOL

Seditious. The DNC media throw it out there and the tPF Borg blindly pick it up and run with it.
It is just another example of the left blaming the right for doing exactly what they are doing. The foolish OP knows this: the real sedition was Russia Gate, baseless impeachment, and all of the other attacks that were part of the soft coup.

The only reason this works is because the "media" is part of the seditious soft coup.

The Booman
12-13-2020, 01:23 AM
It is just another example of the left blaming the right for doing exactly what they are doing. The foolish OP knows this: the real sedition was Russia Gate, baseless impeachment, and all of the other attacks that were part of the soft coup.

The only reason this works is because the "media" is part of the seditious soft coup.
I think the term we are looking for is "useful idiots"

Chris
12-13-2020, 03:21 AM
LOL

You're right. It comes from the media and then people like crep repeat it as if they just thought it.

DGUtley
12-13-2020, 09:38 AM

NOTICE Crepitus THREADBANNED for bad faith posting - discouraging discussion

Collateral Damage
12-13-2020, 01:31 PM
Not much point in responding to a poster who has been thread banned, so I will ask this as a general question:

It seems that certain groups view anyone who may have supported Trump, or in the least, did not support the same candidate as they did as being criminals, seditious, and various other assorted names, are calling for harm, jail, 're-education' and other things that have existed in history, but have throughout this Administration made claims of Nazi-ism, Hitler ad nauseum, while putting it forth that it is the 'right' doing so.

Can someone explain or defend these threats of violence?

Peter1469
12-13-2020, 01:49 PM
Not much point in responding to a poster who has been thread banned, so I will ask this as a general question:

It seems that certain groups view anyone who may have supported Trump, or in the least, did not support the same candidate as they did as being criminals, seditious, and various other assorted names, are calling for harm, jail, 're-education' and other things that have existed in history, but have throughout this Administration made claims of Nazi-ism, Hitler ad nauseum, while putting it forth that it is the 'right' doing so.

No, they are just fools dreaming of a more Statist government for America.

Chris
12-13-2020, 01:59 PM

Meh, they read it in the media, it excites them and they regurgitate mindlessly.

jet57
12-14-2020, 08:49 AM

Show us your proof of a coup.