PDA

View Full Version : News "today was the deadliest day for Covid, 3000 deaths"

texan
12-11-2020, 04:28 PM
I am sorry, but this is a bunch of crap being spread by the media once again.

3000 deaths in a nation of 331 Million? It was 1500 to 3000 depending on the city 6 months ago. this is insanely lower.

Yet here they are pumping it up.

QuaseMarco
12-11-2020, 04:34 PM
None of these numbers are reliable or real. There is so much fraud in the reporting. And because morons are getting tested when they have no symptoms.... opportunity for more fraud.

Calypso Jones
12-11-2020, 04:37 PM
Ene-Media....supporting the tyrants. Very bad combination.

Calypso Jones
12-11-2020, 04:59 PM
Aussie MP tests Cola for Covid and gets a positive result. This is bunkum.

Watch: Austrian MP Tests Cola for Covid-19 – Yields Positive Result (infowars.com) (https://www.infowars.com/posts/watch-austrian-mp-tests-cola-for-covid-19-yields-positive-result/)

RMNIXON
12-11-2020, 05:13 PM
Anyone who tests positive and died since March is being counted as a COVID death. The country has terminal baby boomers dying all the time and many are being counted as COVID deaths.

COVID death is tragic to be sure, but fraud for political purposes is also tragic!

RMNIXON
12-11-2020, 05:17 PM
None of these numbers are reliable or real. There is so much fraud in the reporting. And because morons are getting tested when they have no symptoms.... opportunity for more fraud.

The Rite Aid I go to once a week is across for the local Urgent Care that does COVID testing. In July and August I saw lines of maybe 10 or so outside. Now they are lined up clear around the building over 100 easy and young healthy people by the look of them.

Don't tell me this does not drive results!

RichardMZhlubb
12-11-2020, 05:34 PM
CDC excess mortality data prove pretty clearly that actual COVID fatalities are higher than what's been reported.

Calypso Jones
12-11-2020, 07:36 PM
Anyone who tests positive and died since March is being counted as a COVID death. The country has terminal baby boomers dying all the time and many are being counted as COVID deaths.

COVID death is tragic to be sure, but fraud for political purposes is also tragic!

The current crop of democrats engage in nothing but fraud and tragic for the country.

Peter1469
12-11-2020, 07:46 PM
Debunked.

CDC excess mortality data prove pretty clearly that actual COVID fatalities are higher than what's been reported.
Cease with the lies.

Note: if I don't respond to you, it is possible your post was really stupid.

Beevee
12-11-2020, 08:01 PM
Debunked.
Cease with the lies.

Amusing, that anyone on the right can accuse another of lying, while at the same time swallowing 22,000 lies from elsewhere over the last four years, with alacrity.

Crepitus
12-11-2020, 09:52 PM
I am sorry, but this is a bunch of crap being spread by the media once again.

3000 deaths in a nation of 331 Million? It was 1500 to 3000 depending on the city 6 months ago. this is insanely lower.

Yet here they are pumping it up.

3,000 additional deaths.

Each day.

It adds up fast.

Crepitus
12-11-2020, 09:53 PM

True.

You'll never convince the conspiracy whack-jobs around here of that, though.

countryboy
12-11-2020, 10:19 PM
Amusing, that anyone on the right can accuse another of lying, while at the same time swallowing 22,000 lies from elsewhere over the last four years, with alacrity.

Even if your bogus lie count were true (it's not), how does that excuse leftist lies? The irony is, you're lying about the lies.

Peter1469
12-12-2020, 05:52 AM
Debunked:

No, Trump Hasn't Made 20,000 'False or Misleading' Claims (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/09/10/no_trump_hasnt_made_20000_false_or_misleading_clai ms.html#!)

If you take fact checkers seriously, you may be retarded.

Docthehun
12-12-2020, 06:05 AM

Tragic is the failure to grasp the truth. A month ago total deaths in the country FROM ALL CAUSES was 300,000 higher than last year. If it some other cause than COVID, just what might it be?

Docthehun
12-12-2020, 06:08 AM
Debunked:

No, Trump Hasn't Made 20,000 'False or Misleading' Claims (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/09/10/no_trump_hasnt_made_20000_false_or_misleading_clai ms.html#!)

He was spot on four years ago about honesty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdy2de3LTe4

QuaseMarco
12-12-2020, 06:51 AM
Not all lies are equal. Salesmen and promoters sometimes stretch the truth or exaggerated but REAL liars destroy lives with their treachery.

QuaseMarco
12-12-2020, 07:14 AM
He was spot on four years ago about honesty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdy2de3LTe4
That Ted Cruz rant became the basis of TDS ...Trump Derangement Syndrome. Actually, none of his predictions of how Trump would govern has come true. Cruz has since become one of Trump's strongest supporters.

Docthehun
12-12-2020, 07:35 AM
That Ted Cruz rant became the basis of TDS ...Trump Derangement Syndrome. Actually, none of his predictions of how Trump would govern has come true. Cruz has since become one of Trump's strongest supporters.

That evaluation is in the eyes of the beholder. I've off and on followed Trump since the early 80's and he hasn't changed a bit, although he's become dangerously brazen given the enormous power of the POTUS. The Republic, while shaken to its core, held firm. It is the responsibility of the POTUS to protect all Americans, not just those who support you. In this regard, I consider him a failure. It's his obligation to tell you all to stand down. Failure to do so will insure that the stain of blood will be on his hands. His obligation to do so remains before and after January 20th.

countryboy
12-12-2020, 09:50 AM
Tragic is the failure to grasp the truth. A month ago total deaths in the country FROM ALL CAUSES was 300,000 higher than last year. If it some other cause than COVID, just what might it be?

Citation needed.

Davis
12-12-2020, 09:51 AM
Not all lies are equal. Salesmen and promoters sometimes stretch the truth or exaggerated but REAL liars destroy lives with their treachery.

True, that's why Trump will end his life on Riker's

Davis
12-12-2020, 09:52 AM
Debunked:

If I took you seriously, there would be no *may* involved.

Docthehun
12-12-2020, 09:56 AM
Citation needed.

I almost always post links. You look it up and post a link that supports your take.

countryboy
12-12-2020, 09:58 AM
I almost always post links. You look it up and post a link that supports your take.

That's what I thought. You know it's not true. In fact, the opposite is true. Libs are incapable of honesty.

Docthehun
12-12-2020, 09:59 AM
That's what I thought. You know it's not true. In fact, the opposite is true. Libs are incapable of honesty.

Good link. I knew you were too damn lazy.

https://www.cbs19.tv/article/news/health/coronavirus/verify-comparing-the-number-of-total-deaths-in-the-united-states-across-years/501-2aacbd08-466a-4d17-8452-e059df9aa6f3

Davis
12-12-2020, 09:59 AM
It's a waste of time when one deals with the low reality crowd.

countryboy
12-12-2020, 10:01 AM

https://www.cbs19.tv/article/news/health/coronavirus/verify-comparing-the-number-of-total-deaths-in-the-united-states-across-years/501-2aacbd08-466a-4d17-8452-e059df9aa6f3

See BS? Please.

Davis
12-12-2020, 10:01 AM

It's a waste of time when one deals with the low reality crowd.
QED nest

Docthehun
12-12-2020, 10:04 AM
qed nest

ged

Davis
12-12-2020, 10:05 AM
ged

Possibly, but I'd want to see the certificate.

Docthehun
12-12-2020, 10:10 AM
Possibly, but I'd want to see the certificate.

I sincerely doubt he even read it to the end. Enough said. I'm anxiously awaiting the rebuttal link. Newsmax ? OAN ? Tucker?

Davis
12-12-2020, 10:12 AM
I sincerely doubt he even read it to the end. Enough said. I'm anxiously awaiting the rebuttal link. Newsmax ? OAN ? Tucker?

Tucker for the win with a tip o' the hat to zerohedge.

RichardMZhlubb
12-12-2020, 10:14 AM
Debunked.

Cease with the lies.

It really is pathetic the way you throw the word “debunked” around whenever anyone says something you don’t like. You’re like a small child thinking that if they close their eyes, they can make things disappear.

There is, in fact, a lengthy history of epidemiologists using excess mortality data to calculate the true mortality of pandemics like this. For example, that’s how they come up with total flu deaths every year. And total US Deaths this year are far in excess of projected levels by considerably more than reported COVID fatalities. When all is said and done, total COVID fatalities will exceed current reported numbers.

When there’s a public health crisis or disaster like the coronavirus pandemic, experts know that the official death tally is going to be an undercount by some extent. Some people who die might never have been tested for the disease, for example, and if people die at home without receiving medical care, they might not make it into the confirmed data.
To address that, researchers often look to what are called excess deaths — the number of deaths overall during a particular period of time compared to how many people die during the stretch in a normal year.
Now, in the most updated count to date (https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6942e2.htm?s_cid=mm6942e2_w), researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have found that nearly 300,000 more people in the United States died from late January to early October this year compared the average number of people who died in recent years. Just two-thirds of those deaths were counted as Covid-19 fatalities, highlighting how the official U.S. death count — now standing at about 220,000 — is not fully inclusive.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/10/20/cdc-data-excess-deaths-covid-19/

Peter1469
12-12-2020, 10:53 AM
If I took you seriously, there would be no *may* involved.

Tell us a story about the Navy, Dell.

Oh and if you believe the fact checkers you are retarded.

Tahuyaman
12-12-2020, 10:57 AM
Tucker for the win with a tip o' the hat to zerohedge.

No del.

Tahuyaman
12-12-2020, 10:59 AM
Tell us a story about the Navy, Dell.

Oh and if you believe the fact checkers you are retarded.

In the Navy you can sail the seven seas..... In the Navy you can catch a weird disease.... In the Navy

Davis
12-12-2020, 11:03 AM
So much empty real estate, rent free.

Peter1469
12-12-2020, 11:05 AM
I do that when dummies repeat stuff that has been disproven more than once. Stop repeating yourself if you don't want to see debunked.

It really is pathetic the way you throw the word “debunked” around whenever anyone says something you don’t like. You’re like a small child thinking that if they close their eyes, they can make things disappear.

There is, in fact, a lengthy history of epidemiologists using excess mortality data to calculate the true mortality of pandemics like this. For example, that’s how they come up with total flu deaths every year. And total US Deaths this year are far in excess of projected levels by considerably more than reported COVID fatalities. When all is said and done, total COVID fatalities will exceed current reported numbers.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/10/20/cdc-data-excess-deaths-covid-19/