PDA

View Full Version : Illegitimate Joe Biden

testsubjectalpha
12-14-2020, 08:44 PM
No anonymous mail-in ballot approach, with no signature verification and no attention to post marks, then disassociation of said mail-in ballots without proper supervision, should ever happen again. Dems stole this election by engaging in ballot stuffing and a predetermined process to allow it to happen.

Democratic Party official admits to stuffing ballot boxes in Philadelphia elections - Washington Times (https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/21/democratic-party-official-charged-stuffing-ballot-/)

ripmeister
12-14-2020, 08:49 PM
No anonymous mail-in ballot approach, with no signature verification and no attention to post marks, then disassociation of said mail-in ballots without proper supervision, should ever happen again. Dems stole this election by engaging in ballot stuffing and a predetermined process to allow it to happen.

Democratic Party official admits to stuffing ballot boxes in Philadelphia elections - Washington Times (https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/21/democratic-party-official-charged-stuffing-ballot-/)

Give Rudy a quick call and let him know you have the goods.

exotix
12-14-2020, 08:56 PM

Democratic Party official admits to stuffing ballot boxes in Philadelphia elections - Washington Times (https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/21/democratic-party-official-charged-stuffing-ballot-/)https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1535681245/Icons/_0_drivedevil.gif

Thursday, May 21, 2020

A Philadelphia elections judge and Democratic Party official pleaded guilty Thursday to stuffing ballot boxes in favor of Democratic candidates in elections in 2014, 2015 and 2016, while collecting thousands of dollars in cash to make the changes.

Davis
12-14-2020, 08:56 PM
Article is from last May. Crimes were in 2014,2015 ad 2016 according to the rag you cite.

Good catch, Inspector.

Omar
12-14-2020, 09:00 PM
So they would stuff the ballot box in 2014, 2015, and 2016. But not in 2020, when mail in ballots made fraud easier than ever before, and were more desperate for a win than ever before? Yeah, that makes sense.

testsubjectalpha
12-14-2020, 09:01 PM
You know it's true.

Give Rudy a quick call and let him know you have the goods.

Davis
12-14-2020, 09:02 PM
So they would stuff the ballot box in 2014, 2015, and 2016. But not in 2020, when mail in ballots made fraud easier than ever before, and were more desperate for a win than ever before? Yeah, that makes sense.

ripmeister
12-14-2020, 09:05 PM
You know it's true.

actually no but if you think so call Rudy. He’s 0 for what ever. He could use the help.

testsubjectalpha
12-14-2020, 09:06 PM
No photo ID, no signature verification. What happens under those rules when the mail-in ballot count goes from, say 5% of the population to 35% of the population?

Beevee
12-14-2020, 09:08 PM
Any right winger who used a mail in ballot isn't a Trump follower, since he insisted his supporters vote on the day.
So, all the stolen ballots must be Democrat votes which only indicate that the 10 million difference in favour of Biden should have been 20 million.

exotix
12-14-2020, 09:11 PM
Any right winger who used a mail in ballot isn't a Trump follower, since he insisted his supporters vote on the day.
So, all the stolen ballots must be Democrat votes which only indicate that the 10 million difference in favour of Biden should have been 20 million.https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1535681245/Icons/_0_drivedevil.gif

ripmeister
12-14-2020, 09:13 PM
No photo ID, no signature verification. What happens under those rules when the mail-in ballot count goes from, say 5% of the population to 35% of the population?

Maybe Rudy has the answer to your question.

testsubjectalpha
12-14-2020, 09:13 PM
That's about the dumbest thing I've heard all day. Ton's of Trump supporters did mail-in ballots, but probably choose to apply for an absentee ballot. What a curious remark you make though. You don't seem to be defending 'shame' election process, you seem to be criticizing Republicans for doing the right thing instead of cheating like you.

So, all the stolen ballots must be Democrat votes which only indicate that the 10 million difference in favour of Biden should have been 20 million.

carolina73
12-14-2020, 09:15 PM

Tehy stole the election to make certain they could do this again. Watch what you see the pass immediately for 2022. It will be the first thing they will work on.

testsubjectalpha
12-14-2020, 09:20 PM
Stacey Abrams and Raphael Warnock under investigation for soliciting residents of other States to vote in the Georgia runoff. What fool here thinks they didn't already do that for the general election.

Tehy stole the election to make certain they could do this again. Watch what you see the pass immediately for 2022. It will be the first thing they will work on.

exotix
12-14-2020, 09:21 PM
That's about the dumbest thing I've heard all day. Ton's of Trump supporters did mail-in ballots, but probably choose to apply for an absentee ballot. What a curious remark you make though. You don't seem to be defending 'shame' election process, you seem to be criticizing Republicans for doing the right thing instead of cheating like you.Throw 'em all out in the swing states ... that's what Trump and 126 GOP Members signed on too ... it was a fraud. .. so your vote doesn't count ...

exotix
12-14-2020, 09:24 PM
Stacey Abrams and Raphael Warnock under investigation for soliciting residents of other States to vote in the Georgia runoff. What fool here thinks they didn't already do that for the general election.You mean like this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFrnG4xgXyc

‘We have to do whatever it takes … I’m moving to Georgia’ — This Florida attorney is under investigation after he registered to vote in Georgia for the runoff elections in January and advised others to do the same.

Beevee
12-14-2020, 09:42 PM
That's about the dumbest thing I've heard all day. Ton's of Trump supporters did mail-in ballots, but probably choose to apply for an absentee ballot. What a curious remark you make though. You don't seem to be defending 'shame' election process, you seem to be criticizing Republicans for doing the right thing instead of cheating like you.

I could only cheat if I were able to vote but I am deprived of the privilege.

testsubjectalpha
12-14-2020, 09:56 PM
Medusa, is that what you are pitching, throw out all the ballots? That's a retarded solution.

Throw 'em all out in the swing states ... that's what Trump and 126 GOP Members signed on too ... it was a fraud. .. so your vote doesn't count ...

testsubjectalpha
12-14-2020, 09:58 PM
Beevee, are in incarcerated and a felon, or you're just not an American citizen?

I could only cheat if I were able to vote but I am deprived of the privilege.

exotix
12-14-2020, 10:22 PM
Medusa, is that what you are pitching, throw out all the ballots? That's a retarded solution.Test-Tube Subject ... what do you think you have been trying to do ?

In rejecting election lawsuit that sought to throw out 20 million votes in 4 key states, Supreme Court justices deliver a rebuke to GOP
https://www.chicagotribune.com/election-2020/ct-nw-nyt-republicans-texas-supreme-court-election-lawsuit-20201213-6ocbhwlfpbfvdep7mnzyulsr3u-story.html

testsubjectalpha
12-14-2020, 10:25 PM
Medusa, even the people who voted for Joe are questioning if this was an honest election. There is cloud over Joe's head. And there is a majority in this country who doubt Joe even has a half functioning brain in his head anymore.

testsubjectalpha
12-14-2020, 10:36 PM
This is fascinating, now that the electoral college vote is in, the Biden supporters here are all thumping their chests bragging how they got away with cheating.

exotix
12-14-2020, 10:40 PM
Medusa, even the people who voted for Joe are questioning if this was an honest election. There is cloud over Joe's head. And there is a majority in this country who doubt Joe even has a half functioning brain in his head anymore.That would be natural Test-Tube Subject ... Biden won more votes than any other president in U.S. History ... whomping his opponent by 7 million votes ...

Abby08
12-14-2020, 10:43 PM
That would be natural Test-Tube Subject ... Biden won more votes than any other president in U.S. History ... whomping his opponent by 7 million votes ...

That right there, should have sent up red flags!

I realize it was probably easy for them to convince Biden that, "yes, you are that loved" but, for people who DON'T have dementia?

exotix
12-14-2020, 10:46 PM
This is fascinating, now that the electoral college vote is in, the Biden supporters here are all thumping their chests bragging how they got away with cheating.It is ... its like it cancels-out 4 years of a corrupt-fraud loudmouth braggadocio clown who's making more money now than he ever did in his entire life thanks to your credit card that donates every month to Trumpf for the rest of his life ... and yours ... simply because he lost ... LOL

testsubjectalpha
12-14-2020, 10:49 PM
you are such a clueless dumbarse.

It is ... its like it cancels-out 4 years of a corrupt-fraud loudmouth braggadocio clown who's making more money now than he ever did in his life thanks to your credit card that donates every month to Trumpf for the rest of his life ... LOL

jet57
12-14-2020, 10:57 PM

1: The story was years ago.

2: there's no mention of Democrats -

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/499111-ex-elections-judge-in-philadelphia-admits-to-taking-bribes-to

3: They found PROOF, the guy copped to it and will do time.

This says nothing about 2020.

Here's some voter fraud from the 19th century - https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/the-vote-that-failed-159427766/

Add it to your list.

jet57
12-14-2020, 10:58 PM
It is ... its like it cancels-out 4 years of a corrupt-fraud loudmouth braggadocio clown who's making more money now than he ever did in his entire life thanks to your credit card that donates every month to Trumpf for the rest of his life ... and yours ... simply because he lost ... LOL
What those idiots are payin for is Trump's New York charges defense fund...

testsubjectalpha
12-14-2020, 10:59 PM
No you dumb arse, you just had to listen the news for the last 6 months. Everything I've said is true.

1: The story was years ago.

2: there's no mention of Democrats -

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/499111-ex-elections-judge-in-philadelphia-admits-to-taking-bribes-to

3: They found PROOF, the guy copped to it and will do time.

This says nothing about 2020.

Here's some voter fraud from the 19th century - https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/the-vote-that-failed-159427766/

Add it to your list.

jet57
12-14-2020, 11:01 PM
No you dumb arse, you just had to listen the news for the last 6 months. Everything I've said is true.

Post your proof.

testsubjectalpha
12-14-2020, 11:02 PM
No, get your head out your behind.

Now_What
12-14-2020, 11:04 PM
No, get your head out your behind.
Trump lost in a landslide. We gave that fat, lying racist the boot. It’s time for his pathetic, inbred worshippers to deal with it.

BOOM.

Abby08
12-14-2020, 11:08 PM
Trump lost in a landslide. We gave that fat, lying racist the boot. It’s time for his pathetic, inbred worshippers to deal with it.

BOOM.

Yes! Bring on the demented old pedophile, who doesn't have the sense enough to know he's nothing more than a patsy, a tool, for the democrats!

testsubjectalpha
12-14-2020, 11:09 PM
Yes, you got exactly what you wanted. btw, you elected a die hard racist in return, even his own VP told you that.

BOOM.

testsubjectalpha
12-14-2020, 11:29 PM
A new Rasmussen poll shows that almost one third of Democratic voters think that fraud “likely” took place and the election was rigged to favor Joe Biden.

Huge Number of Democrats Believe Presidential Race Was ‘Rigged’ to Oust Trump - News Punch (https://newspunch.com/huge-number-of-democrats-believe-presidential-race-was-rigged-to-oust-trump/)

Abby08
12-14-2020, 11:38 PM
A new Rasmussen poll shows that almost one third of Democratic voters think that fraud “likely” took place and the election was rigged to favor Joe Biden.

Huge Number of Democrats Believe Presidential Race Was ‘Rigged’ to Oust Trump - News Punch (https://newspunch.com/huge-number-of-democrats-believe-presidential-race-was-rigged-to-oust-trump/)

Of course it was, it was the only way the democrats could win.

Too bad the people who should care, whose
job it is, don't
have any interest in upholding the law.

testsubjectalpha
12-14-2020, 11:42 PM
I'm sure it will be a topic of conversation for the next 3 weeks and 4 years. That is, how NOT to run an election if the PEOPLE'S vote is to truly count.

Of course it was, it was the only way the democrats could win.

Too bad the people who should care, whose
job it is, don't
have any interest in upholding the law.

Abby08
12-14-2020, 11:56 PM
I'm sure it will be a topic of conversation for the next 3 weeks and 4 years. That is, how NOT to run an election if the PEOPLE'S vote is to truly count.

Time to denounce the government, completely.

Time for an overthrow.......?

There is nothing I trust about our government, there's no way I'm complying with anything they demand, they can kiss my ass, if they think so little of the American people, that they can allow cheating and voter fraud to stand? If they can declare a demented, cheating pedophile to steal a position he didn't earn......there's no way I do anything they demand.

I hope, Biden is treated exactly like Trump was, hounded, criticized, defamed, accused, threatened, vilified.......investigated relentlessly, for as long as he lasts, which probably won't be long........if the GOP has anyone left with balls!

Ok, have a good night, everyone!

testsubjectalpha
12-15-2020, 12:08 AM
When over half the population is openly receptive to a 'self proclaimed' ruling political class who have borrowed in the name of the people to the point your new born child owes the Federal Gov't $100,000 at birth, I'd say the people of this country need to ask themselves, is this a Gov't by the people for the people, or has Federal Gov't named Washington DC become a defacto oligarchy with reign over it's subjects, i.e. the citizens?

Why do any of us wait in fear and anticipation of what Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden say next?

There is nothing I trust about our government, there's no way I'm complying with anything they demand, they can kiss my ass, if they think so little of the American people, that they can allow cheating and voter fraud to stand? If they can declare a demented, cheating pedophile to steal a position he didn't earn......there's no way I do anything they demand.

I hope, Biden is treated exactly like Trump was, hounded, criticized, defamed, accused, threatened, vilified.......investigated relentlessly, for as long as he lasts, which probably won't be long........if the GOP has anyone left with balls!

exotix
12-15-2020, 12:27 AM
Yes! Bring on the demented old pedophile, who doesn't have the sense enough to know he's nothing more than a patsy, a tool, for the democrats!At least Trumpf got the entire GOP to be his patsy-tools along with 70 Million Americans to give 'em over $300 Million just for losing.

Abby08
12-15-2020, 12:28 AM
At least Trumpf got the entire GOP to be his patsy-tools along with 70 Million Americans to give 'em over $300 Million just for losing.

Wow, that's a pretty good deal!

Shit, Democrats should be applauding someone getting away with that!

testsubjectalpha
12-15-2020, 12:28 AM
A third of Joe Biden voters believe the election was rigged. Let's see 80 million divided by .33. What is that 25-27 million? Wow!

exotix
12-15-2020, 12:30 AM
A third of Joe Biden voters believe the election was rigged. Let's see 80 million divided by .33. What is that 25-27 million? Wow!Any of 'em complaining ?

testsubjectalpha
12-15-2020, 12:31 AM
Most seem to be proud of being cheats.

Any of 'em complaining ?

Abby08
12-15-2020, 12:32 AM
A third of Joe Biden voters believe the election was rigged. Let's see 80 million divided by .33. What is that 25-27 million? Wow!

That's why the huge push for not only mail-in voting but, for EARLY voting .

Millions of people voted before knowing about the Biden scandal.

Gee, its as if it was all planned in advance!

exotix
12-15-2020, 12:32 AM
Most seem to be proud of being cheats.Really ? Show us one.

Abby08
12-15-2020, 12:35 AM
Any of 'em complaining ?

Yeah! Otherwise they wouldn't be admitting they know there was cheating!

Many have said they wished they could change their votes.

Abby08
Really ? Show us one.

Go look in the mirror.

exotix

Millions of people voted before knowing about the Biden scandal.

Gee, its as if it was all planned in advance!TrumpF was impeached for that Ghouliani made-up conspiracy so why would you believe that ?

testsubjectalpha
12-15-2020, 12:36 AM
No proof of identity allowed to tens of millions. A damn cabbage patch could have voted and a dipshit envelop opener in Philly just put ballot in the stack. ballot stuffing, stuff of 3rd world countries. Run by Democrats in this country this cycle. And they pulled off the cheat/lie.

Millions of people voting before knowing about the Biden scandal.

Gee, its as if it was all planned in advance!

Abby08
12-15-2020, 12:39 AM
TrumpF was impeached for that Ghouliani made-up conspiracy so why would you believe that ?

Trump was impeached because democrats wanted to get rid of him.

When that didn't work out for them, along came their next opportunity.....COVID......which led to mail-in voting and, early voting......which led to cheating and voter fraud.

exotix
12-15-2020, 12:39 AM
No proof of identity allowed to tens of millions. A damn cabbage patch could have voted and a dip$#@! envelop opener in Philly just put ballot in the stack. ballot stuffing, stuff of 3rd world countries. Run by Democrats in this country this cycle. And they pulled off the cheat/lie.https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1535681245/Icons/_0_drivedevil.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly6aZOPWQrA

testsubjectalpha
12-15-2020, 12:49 AM
you're such a loser....bringing up Russian collusion that special prosecutor Mueller's 'hit squad' debunked as not true. In the context of the 2020 election result. Sad.

exotix
12-15-2020, 10:06 AM
you're such a loser....bringing up Russian collusion that special prosecutor Mueller's 'hit squad' debunked as not true. In the context of the 2020 election result. Sad.https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/did-mueller-mean-trump-could-be-indicted-when-he-leaves-n1033901

"We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."

"Was there sufficient evidence to convict President Trump or anyone else with obstruction of justice?" Buck asked.

"We did not make that calculation," Mueller said, citing the OLC opinion.

Buck later asked, "Could you charge a president with a crime after he left office?"

"Yes," Mueller replied.

"You believe that he committed — you could charge the President of the United States with obstruction of justice after he left office?" Buck continued.

"Yes," Mueller answered.

hanger4
12-15-2020, 12:55 PM
Trump was impeached because democrats wanted to get rid of him.

When that didn't work out for them, along came their next opportunity.....COVID......which led to mail-in voting and, early voting......which led to cheating and voter fraud.

Early voting has been in place a lot longer than covid.

Abby08
12-15-2020, 12:59 PM

But, it was never used like this before, to take advantage of a situation, in order to use it to cheat.

hanger4
12-15-2020, 01:02 PM
But, it was never used like this before, to take advantage of a situation, in order to use it to cheat.

The rules for early voting in NC weren't changed because of covid, don't know about other states.

Calypso Jones
12-15-2020, 01:05 PM

voter fraud has been in place a lot longer than we thought. Even I didn't think the Democrats were that corrupt.

Abby08
12-15-2020, 01:07 PM
voter fraud has been in place a lot longer than we thought. Even I didn't think the Democrats were that corrupt.

2008, is when it really started getting more obvious.

MisterVeritis
12-15-2020, 01:19 PM
Test-Tube Subject ... what do you think you have been trying to do ?

In rejecting election lawsuit that sought to throw out 20 million votes in 4 key states, Supreme Court justices deliver a rebuke to GOP

https://www.chicagotribune.com/election-2020/ct-nw-nyt-republicans-texas-supreme-court-election-lawsuit-20201213-6ocbhwlfpbfvdep7mnzyulsr3u-story.html

The Supreme Court eliminated Article 2 Section 1 of the US Constitution. Cheating is allowed.

MisterVeritis
12-15-2020, 01:20 PM
That would be natural Test-Tube Subject ... Biden won more votes than any other president in U.S. History ... whomping his opponent by 7 million votes ...
The Democrat Party cheated. Who know how many votes were manufactured?

MisterVeritis
12-15-2020, 01:21 PM

BOOM.
Your team, the corrupt Democrat Party cheated, stealing this election from the American people. There will be no peace.

MisterVeritis
12-15-2020, 01:24 PM
A third of Joe Biden voters believe the election was rigged.

Any of 'em complaining ?
The Democrat party and clearly many of its members are corrupt.

There will be no peace.

exotix
12-15-2020, 02:59 PM

There will be no peace.Does it look like this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIs2L2nUL-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yfJTOUu1no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmKU_wN5HlA

Abby08
12-15-2020, 03:02 PM
Does it look like this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIs2L2nUL-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yfJTOUu1no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmKU_wN5HlA

Preemptive strikes.

exotix
12-15-2020, 03:06 PM
Preemptive strikes.Should be good to see what Trumpf does while in exile.

MisterVeritis

There will be no peace.

Does it look like this ?

I strongly support mostly peaceful civil disobedience. Instead of looting and burning small businesses I think we should focus our mostly peaceful civil disobedience on politicians homes.

MisterVeritis
Should be good to see what Trumpf does while in exile.
The fight is not over.

Abby08
12-15-2020, 03:09 PM

Go for it. If you can find someone named, Trumpf.

Davis
12-15-2020, 04:13 PM
2008, is when it really started getting more obvious.

Yeah, how could a black guy win without cheating?

:roflmao:

Abby08
12-15-2020, 04:15 PM

So, you agree.

Beevee
12-15-2020, 04:31 PM

Pay off his debts with contributions from his supporters.
No wonder Pornhub is seeing hard times.
It's nothing more than a change in channels.

Reason10
12-15-2020, 04:48 PM

No question about it. Jim Crow Joe is the most UNPOPULAR presidential candidate in history, having gotten only 24 million human votes and having had to use copy machines to steal a race from the greatest president in history.

Reason10
12-15-2020, 04:50 PM

When the black guy is the DUMBEST black candidate every to run for any public office.

The answer is pretty simple: He ran against liberals. Taxpayers pretty much stayed home and idiots looked at the two liberals on the ticket and voted according to color.

Obama is definitely the affirmative action president.

Peter1469
12-15-2020, 06:22 PM
Pay off his debts with contributions from his supporters.
No wonder Pornhub is seeing hard times.
It's nothing more than a change in channels.
You just put letters into a blender and hit mix?

Dummy.

exotix
12-15-2020, 07:23 PM
You just put letters into a blender and hit mix?

Dummy.Let's see you do better ... should be good ... LOL

Abby08
12-15-2020, 07:28 PM
When the black guy is the DUMBEST black candidate every to run for any public office.

The answer is pretty simple: He ran against liberals. Taxpayers pretty much stayed home and idiots looked at the two liberals on the ticket and voted according to color.

Obama is definitely the affirmative action president.

Evidently, voter fraud was occurring in 2008, we just didn't know it, because democrats weren't trying to get rid of a president, they were trying to elect one.

montana
12-15-2020, 07:28 PM
the rules for early voting in nc weren't changed because of covid, don't know about other states. you can vote without showing id also .

The Booman
12-15-2020, 07:47 PM
Doesn't say much for the party if they have to resort to this sort of thing to win. They need to look at their bench.

hanger4
12-15-2020, 07:48 PM
you can vote without showing id also .

Unfortunately, yes.

Leanne778
12-15-2020, 08:08 PM

Yeah wonder what geographic locations they polled in.

Leanne778
12-15-2020, 08:45 PM

What?????? Your joking right???

Think so little of the American people?? Cheating?? What did your POS do? A pandemic was raging and is still raging, he knew back in February how bad it is; he knew all about it...what did he do? NOTHING...He did nothing!
Biden is and has been treated like shit since this whole thing started! What the hell are you talking about?

Abby08
12-15-2020, 08:55 PM
No, I'm not kidding.

Still, with the pandemic crap? That's all you've ever had and, its a bunch of bull......governors and mayors are responsible for what happened in their states, Trump told THEM to run their own states however they chose.

I'm glad Biden is being treated like shit, he deserves every bit of it.....you spent 4 years having Trump for nothing other than, you hated his personality......we'll do the same to Biden, for as long as he lasts, because dangerous and, wants to destroy the country.

The Booman
12-15-2020, 08:58 PM
How is Biden going to make the country better?

Captain Obvious
12-15-2020, 08:59 PM

By not being an orange village idiot if it's his only accomplishment.

Abby08
12-15-2020, 09:01 PM
By not being an orange village idiot if it's his only accomplishment.

What ARE Biden's accomplishments?

Abby08
12-15-2020, 09:02 PM

He isn't. What a huge letdown for a lot of people.

Captain Obvious
12-15-2020, 09:04 PM

He's had a long political career and I'm sure there's stacks of them to be mentioned, only to be heckled here and even if I wanted to I'm not a Biden supporter and I don't care much about them. I have more concerns about his agenda in office right now and I'm concerned about the GA runoff election.

The Booman
12-15-2020, 09:07 PM
LOL!!
They can't remember any accomplishment after his "long political career".

That's so pathetic.

"I support Joe. I don't know why, I just do what the TV tells me to do. Trump is a Nazi and stuff."

Captain Obvious
12-15-2020, 09:19 PM
LOL!!
They can't remember any accomplishment after his "long political career".

That's so pathetic.

"I support Joe. I don't know why, I just do what the TV tells me to do. Trump is a Nazi and stuff."

No dumbass, if you had any reading comprehension ability or maturity it would dawn on you that I don't know them nor do I care to because I'm not a supporter.

Shouldn't you be posting in the music I like thread? Seems to be your only point on this forum outside of trying to look cute.

Davis
12-15-2020, 09:22 PM
He kicked the lving shit out of Dumpsterfire Donnie in the recent election.

I'll admit it's not much, but it's something.

Captain Obvious
12-15-2020, 09:25 PM

I don't think Biden was a sexy ticket for the DNC this time around, I'm wondering if pretty much anyone who got the nomination would have scored.

Rodham must be punching the walls out at her place.

The Booman
12-15-2020, 09:25 PM
This is fantastic! Listen to these clowns.

"I'm sure Biden did something somewhere. I gotta believe!"

"He beat Trump. He's the bestest!"

Captain Obvious
12-15-2020, 09:26 PM
Someone needs attention...

The Booman
12-15-2020, 09:28 PM
Actually all Joe has to do is plagiarize past president's accomplishments. Biden put a man on the moon and freed the slaves!

Davis
12-15-2020, 09:31 PM
I don't think Biden was a sexy ticket for the DNC this time around, I'm wondering if pretty much anyone who got the nomination would have scored.

Rodham must be punching the walls out at her place.
Sanders couldn't have won nor could have Warren; anyone else was probably even money.

40% of the country would apparently let Trump take a dump on their heads and wipe himself with their tongues, but the rest of the electorate, me included, would have crawled over broken glass to vote against that disgrace to everything this country is supposed to be.

Captain Obvious
12-15-2020, 09:35 PM
Sanders couldn't have won nor could have Warren; anyone else was probably even money.

40% of the country would apparently let Trump take a dump on their heads and wipe himself with their tongues, but the rest of the electorate, me included, would have crawled over broken glass to vote against that disgrace to everything this country is supposed to be.

Agreed about Sanders, Chief Warren I really don't think was a legit candidate but Trump clearly had his strategy set with Sanders and "socialism" but it didn't turn out for him.

The DNC knew this also.

Davis
12-15-2020, 09:36 PM
I would hope so.

carolina73
12-15-2020, 09:45 PM

He did not insist. He said that if you used a mail in ballot then you should check the states website to make sure your ballot was entered. If not, then you should go to the polls.

You really are poorly informed.

Davis
12-15-2020, 09:51 PM
lol

MisterVeritis
12-15-2020, 10:15 PM

The corrupt Democrat Party cheated, stealing this election from the American people. There will be no peace.

Now_What
12-15-2020, 11:11 PM
Your team, the corrupt Democrat Party cheated, stealing this election from the American people. There will be no peace.
That’s just the butt hurt talking. Peace or not, you lose. And that makes your blood boil. :)

Now_What
12-15-2020, 11:16 PM
Yes! Bring on the demented old pedophile, who doesn't have the sense enough to know he's nothing more than a patsy, a tool, for the democrats!

And he STILL beat down your master. Not bad!!

Abby08
12-15-2020, 11:22 PM
And he STILL beat down your master. Not bad!!

No, he didn't. Cheating doesn't count.

exotix
12-16-2020, 12:01 AM
The corrupt Democrat Party cheated, stealing this election from the American people. There will be no peace.https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1535681245/Icons/_0_drivedevil.gif ... https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1535681234/Icons/_0_Greenie.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRuHo33zE5g

exotix
12-16-2020, 12:05 AM
https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1535681234/Icons/_0_Greenie.gif

https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1608095301/hITLER_BUNKER1_aam030.png
https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1608095094/hITLER_BUNKER_wb1dtm.png

testsubjectalpha
12-16-2020, 12:08 AM
Joe Biden is still an illegitimate President.

https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1535681234/Icons/_0_Greenie.gif

https://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1608095094/hITLER_BUNKER_wb1dtm.png

Peter1469
12-16-2020, 06:26 AM
‘Lock the S.O.B.s Up’: Joe Biden and the Era of Mass Incarceration (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/25/us/joe-biden-crime-laws.html)

In September 1994, as President Bill Clinton signed the new Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act in an elaborately choreographed ceremony on the south lawn of the White House, Joseph R. Biden Jr. sat directly behind the president’s lectern, flashing his trademark grin.

Joe Biden: These predators have not been socialized and are a threat to my family and yours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seRaSRZKo2U

Joe Biden Warns Of "Predators On Our Streets" Who Were "Beyond The Pale" In 1993 Crime Speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oDHSt-CKtc

Joe Biden Didn't Want His Kids Growing Up In a "Racial Jungle"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUEQBGjy7Ms&t=26s

Cotton1
12-16-2020, 06:33 AM
Evidently, voter fraud was occurring in 2008, we just didn't know it, because democrats weren't trying to get rid of a president, they were trying to elect one.

In the 12 years since I have yet to get even one liberal say why they voted for Obama. Of course it's obvious why, they just didn't want to say it