PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Clinton Steps in it Yet Again,

Sybil Ludington
12-15-2020, 07:30 PM
Accidentally Proves Our Point About Sketchy Mail-in Ballots
If there's one person who should probably stay off the internet, it's Chelsea Clinton.
Every time she logs on, she steps into a steaming, giant mess. Whether it be her awkward attempts to attack Trump that always backfire in her face or that one time she saw a photo of Abe Lincoln in a MAGA hat and said: “Please tell me this is photoshopped. Please?”

She’s just not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

No matter what, you can always count on bumbling Chelsea to mess something up.

And she didn’t disappoint with her latest tweet, which was the greatest case of “perfect timing” ever.

continued:
https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/12/chelsea-clinton-mail-in-ballots/?utm_source=home-featured&utm_campaign=TPI12152020BR1&utm_medium=email&utm_content=856210d40cdaef65a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

murdock
12-15-2020, 07:39 PM

RMNIXON
12-15-2020, 09:06 PM
There was a time when I felt sorry for Chelsea having such a rotten uncaring Mom. It was said she was Daddy's girl back in the 90's because of it and I can believe that much....

And now she is the super dumb version of her mother! :geez:

Adelaide
12-15-2020, 10:53 PM
What was the Tweet? I don't open links from sites I do not recognize.

Abby08
12-15-2020, 11:32 PM
Too much, junk, I didn't even get to her comment, too many ads and, whatnot.

carolina73
12-15-2020, 11:52 PM

Here’s what she said:

“Just found out one of my closest childhood friends didn’t receive the wedding present I sent because I foolishly sent it to her old address. And the new occupant just kept it?!
What’s the etiquette here? Serious question.”

— Chelsea Clinton (@ChelseaClinton) December 15, 2020

And it didn’t take long for Chelsea to get mocked for her clueless, yet very poignant comment:

“Is this real or is it deep state code for something?”

“Same thing happened with millions of unsolicited ballots. New resident just gets to do whatever they want with it.”

“About the same as all the fraudulent ballots sent out”

“What shame . If It was a ballot for sure he would get twice.”

“Is this tweet even real? This is seriously what you’re concerned about?”

“Good thing it wasn’t an absentee ballot. I mean could you imagine someone taking that and filling it out.”

“Have your father met up with them on the tarmac in Arizona…break the ice by discussing their grandchildren…”

“magine what people did with all those mail in ballots…”

“So you’re saying the mail has the propensity for theft? Imagine that.”

carolina73
12-15-2020, 11:56 PM
Too much, junk, I didn't even get to her comment, too many ads and, whatnot.

That's why I love AdBlocker and BlockSite. The only problem is that I block so much of the invasive Social Media links that when people post from those site here, then all I see is blank space.

Cotton1
12-16-2020, 07:23 AM

OMG ! What happened to her face? :kermit:

RichardMZhlubb
12-16-2020, 07:43 AM
She said that she mailed something to the wrong address and people think that’s proving something about mail-in voting? These people are idiots.

BaghdadBob
12-16-2020, 08:38 AM

Agreed. Absolute proof that an education does not make one smart.

BaghdadBob
12-16-2020, 08:40 AM
Point of order: Monica never had sexual relations with that man ... Webb Hubbell.

BaghdadBob
12-16-2020, 08:44 AM
That's why I love AdBlocker and BlockSite. The only problem is that I block so much of the invasive Social Media links that when people post from those site here, then all I see is blank space.

Wanna see the what a cesspool fakebook has become? Activate Adblock, Ghostery, and Scriptsafe, and then go to fakebook. LOL!

BaghdadBob
12-16-2020, 08:49 AM
OMG ! What happened to her face? :kermit:

She had plastic surgery to look less like her sisters. Prior, she looked like Rebecca Hubbell's twin.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Df_0p1RUYAAkBbs?format=jpg&name=small

Calypso Jones
12-16-2020, 09:05 AM
She had plastic surgery to look less like her sisters. Prior, she looked like Rebecca Hubbell's twin.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Df_0p1RUYAAkBbs?format=jpg&name=small

that second photo is not real as something she can attain. SHE will NEVER look like that. and frankly, her cosmetic surgery didn't give the results i'm sure she was hoping for. Then you have that thing where your body/face always tries to go back toward the original. That's what is happening to her. The woman is not attractive. and she is definitely not the brightest. She's as lacking in self awareness as her mother is.

BaghdadBob
12-16-2020, 09:23 AM
that second photo is not real as something she can attain. SHE will NEVER look like that. and frankly, her cosmetic surgery didn't give the results i'm sure she was hoping for. Then you have that thing where your body/face always tries to go back toward the original. That's what is happening to her. The woman is not attractive. and she is definitely not the brightest. She's as lacking in self awareness as her mother is.

Chelsea on the left. Rebecca Hubbell on the right.

carolina73
12-16-2020, 12:40 PM
She said that she mailed something to the wrong address and people think that’s proving something about mail-in voting? These people are idiots.

I'm sure that is the opinion on you as well. You will say anything to fake your point.

The Booman
12-16-2020, 06:18 PM
Chelsea and AOC should do a podcast together. "Searching For a Clue".

Abby08
12-16-2020, 06:22 PM

Well, yes. It proves something can be sent to a wrong address, such as a ballot and, the wrong person can intercept it and, do whatever they want with it.

John Galt
12-16-2020, 06:29 PM
Ironic, as that's how Ga. purged tens of thousand of voters in '18.

The Booman
12-16-2020, 09:11 PM
Well, yes. It proves something can be sent to a wrong address, such as a ballot and, the wrong person can intercept it and, do whatever they want with it.

Type slower.

Casey Jones
12-16-2020, 10:12 PM
They took it down, apparently.

The Twatter censors are always ready to clean up behind their heroes...

Captdon
12-16-2020, 10:26 PM
Accidentally Proves Our Point About Sketchy Mail-in Ballots

If there's one person who should probably stay off the internet, it's Chelsea Clinton.

Every time she logs on, she steps into a steaming, giant mess. Whether it be her awkward attempts to attack Trump that always backfire in her face or that one time she saw a photo of Abe Lincoln in a MAGA hat and said: “Please tell me this is photoshopped. Please?”

No matter what, you can always count on bumbling Chelsea to mess something up.

And she didn’t disappoint with her latest tweet, which was the greatest case of “perfect timing” ever.

continued:
https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/12/chelsea-clinton-mail-in-ballots/?utm_source=home-featured&utm_campaign=TPI12152020BR1&utm_medium=email&utm_content=856210d40cdaef65a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

She's stupid and ugly.