PDA

View Full Version : Biden calls Pete Buttigigg's spouse Kirsten

Calypso Jones
12-17-2020, 02:56 PM
Biden calls Buttigieg husband 'Kirsten,' snubs gay GOP Cabinet member (nypost.com) (https://nypost.com/2020/12/16/biden-calls-buttigieg-husband-kirsten-snubs-gay-gop-cabinet-member/)

LOLOLOLOL No wonder the left is so busy insulting conservatives....they gonna be doing this on a minute by minute basis if the left manages to steal this election to distract from this guy's 'gaffes'. These aren't gaffes. This guy is REALLY this mentally unstable.

Kirsten....well.....he looks like a kirsten to me. LOLOLOL I've forgotten. Is pete the punter or the receiver?

HawkTheSlayer
12-17-2020, 03:16 PM
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
The future is bleak.

Retirednsmilin308
12-17-2020, 03:21 PM
The point of this thread flew right over my head.

Clueless about the nomenclature.

Thom Paine
12-17-2020, 03:22 PM
Biden calls Buttigieg husband 'Kirsten,' snubs gay GOP Cabinet member (nypost.com) (https://nypost.com/2020/12/16/biden-calls-buttigieg-husband-kirsten-snubs-gay-gop-cabinet-member/)

LOLOLOLOL No wonder the left is so busy insulting conservatives....they gonna be doing this on a minute by minute basis if the left manages to steal this election to distract from this guy's 'gaffes'. These aren't gaffes. This guy is REALLY this mentally unstable.

Kirsten....well.....he looks like a kirsten to me. LOLOLOL I've forgotten. Is pete the punter or the receiver?

Maybe his name says it all ... Peter Butt-gig
no doubt where his transportation experience lays.
geeez ... hard to believe I wrote that.... butt .. I'm not gonna' erase it.

Calypso Jones
12-17-2020, 03:27 PM
https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2020/12/NINTCHDBPICT000625885383.jpg

Pete is the wife. :merror: :tmi:

nathanbforrest45
12-17-2020, 03:38 PM
https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2020/12/NINTCHDBPICT000625885383.jpg

Pete is the wife. :merror: :tmi:

Actually, they both would claim to be the "husband". Lesbians call themselves "wives". I had a gay employee who was quite open about his sex life. Both parties were both punters and receivers and are more like dominant and submissive in behavior.

Chris
12-17-2020, 04:02 PM
The point of this thread flew right over my head.

Clueless about the nomenclature.

From OP link:

President-elect Joe Biden on Wednesday mangled his rollout of Pete Buttigieg as the “first” gay cabinet nominee — using a female name for Buttigieg’s husband and omitting mention of President Trump having named the first gay cabinet-level official.

Biden noted his fondness for Buttigieg’s husband “Kirsten” during a speech in Wilmington, Del., as he formally named the former South Bend, Indiana, mayor as his nominee for transportation secretary.

Biden also snubbed Ric Grenell, whom Trump celebrated this year as the first gay cabinet member when he worked three months as acting director of national intelligence.

Just politics as usual with a lot of gaiety mixed in.

DenverBrian
12-17-2020, 04:04 PM
OMG! Next thing you know, Trump will refer to Tim Cook as Tim Apple!

(Except that Biden immediately corrected his mistake...and Trump never did.)

Chris
12-17-2020, 04:06 PM
Actually, they both would claim to be the "husband". Lesbians call themselves "wives". I had a gay employee who was quite open about his sex life. Both parties were both punters and receivers and are more like dominant and submissive in behavior.

Stop you're getting me all mixed up!

RMNIXON
12-17-2020, 04:41 PM
Biden is nothing but a scripted buffoon as has been obvious for many months now.

Some days are better than others and that is common with mental deterioration of advanced age. It was one thing for the campaign and left media to hide this, quite another for a President that must work with a lot of people not loyal to him.

Calypso Jones
12-17-2020, 05:15 PM
Stop you're getting me all mixed up!

I just know that whenever i look at the guy I think about where that mouth has been.

HawkTheSlayer
12-17-2020, 06:26 PM
I just know that whenever i look at the guy I think about where that mouth has been.
Boy, I bet he could suck down some boudin at The Boudin Festival!

Calypso Jones
12-17-2020, 06:27 PM
SniffyJoe says that he and Dr Gill have spent HOURS with Pete and Kirsten and they've become very close friends.

:smiley_ROFLMAO: seriously. I'm not kidding...its in the link.

Peter1469
12-17-2020, 06:59 PM

I endorse Joe on this one!