PDA

View Full Version : Man stabs parents when they ask him to turn off video games

Calypso Jones
12-18-2020, 10:45 AM
He is playing video games IN THEIR ROOM. TWENTY-NINE years OLD. (How much you want to bet that if he could find his way to the polling station, he'd have voted SniffyJoe and Dr. Gill.) They wanted to go to sleep. He punches her in the face and then stabs them. The step dad dies four days later.

Police: Michigan man stabs parents after they ask him to turn off video games; stepdad dies | | kptv.com (https://www.kptv.com/police-michigan-man-stabs-parents-after-they-ask-him-to-turn-off-video-games-stepdad/article_dff443d4-7513-5ed0-8287-5c90cc0b29c3.amp.html)

Getting rid of senior citizens one dysfunctional family at a time.

texan
12-18-2020, 10:55 AM
Definable a Biden voter. Probably posts on this board.

chaidragonfire
12-18-2020, 12:27 PM
Well, raise your little abominations by way of Democratic-Liberal propaganda, and look at the rewards you reap!

The Menendez Bros are proud of this guy, I'm sure.

Standing Wolf
12-18-2020, 12:55 PM
Definable a Biden voter. Probably posts on this board.

Well, raise your little abominations by way of Democratic-Liberal propaganda, and look at the rewards you reap! ....

So...has the particular derangement syndrome wherein anti-Biden, anti-Democrat, anti-liberal comments MUST be appended to any story whatsoever that has to do with criminals, insanity or general goofiness been named yet, or are we still working on that?

Dr. Who
12-18-2020, 01:04 PM
"During the bodycam video released by police, McKinney is heard hurling racial epithets and using vulgar language as he fought against police officers.

‘I’ll tell this in the trial. I’ll tell this in the trial and they believe me because I’m white,’ McKinney said during his arrest."
Madison Heights police say man stabbed parents after being asked to turn video off, kills stepdad (fox2detroit.com) (https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/madison-heights-man-stabs-parents-after-being-asked-to-turn-video-games-off-kills-stepdad)

Calypso Jones
12-18-2020, 01:27 PM
So...has the particular derangement syndrome wherein anti-Biden, anti-Democrat, anti-liberal comments MUST be appended to any story whatsoever that has to do with criminals, insanity or general goofiness been named yet, or are we still working on that?

hey. You guys do it all the time.

carolina73
12-18-2020, 01:28 PM
"During the bodycam video released by police, McKinney is heard hurling racial epithets and using vulgar language as he fought against police officers.

‘I’ll tell this in the trial. I’ll tell this in the trial and they believe me because I’m white,’ McKinney said during his arrest."
Madison Heights police say man stabbed parents after being asked to turn video off, kills stepdad (fox2detroit.com) (https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/madison-heights-man-stabs-parents-after-being-asked-to-turn-video-games-off-kills-stepdad)
So he believes in white privilege. That makes him a definite leftist.

Captain Obvious
12-18-2020, 01:28 PM

:biglaugh:

Captain Obvious
12-18-2020, 01:29 PM
So he believes in white privilege. That makes him a definite leftist.

Oh yeah, dream on.

This guy's a proud boys card carrying "orange man good" supporter, slam dunk hands down.

Tahuyaman
12-18-2020, 01:32 PM
hey. You guys do it all the time.
But that’s different.

Cotton1
12-18-2020, 01:32 PM
That's why you don't interrupt gamers when they are doing really good

Tahuyaman
12-18-2020, 01:33 PM
Oh yeah, dream on.

This guy's a proud boys card carrying "orange man good" supporter, slam dunk hands down.

Lol.

texan
12-21-2020, 02:59 PM

Or, possibly, you have no sense of humor?

Standing Wolf
12-21-2020, 04:46 PM
Or, possibly, you have no sense of humor?

So...if someone jumped in and posted that the kid was obviously a Trump supporter, you would take that as a joke?