PDA

View Full Version : Pharmacist Of 43 Years: CDC Says COVID More Deadly Than Flu – “I Believe We’re Being

Sybil Ludington
12-20-2020, 08:26 PM
“I Believe We’re Being Played” – Here’s Why
So, a man who has been a pharmacist for 43 years and owned a pharmacy for 30 years says there is “something very strange going on with this Covid thing.” He points out that while we are well into the flu season, he hasn’t dispensed any generic Tamiflu at all, and a friend of his who is with a national wholesaler with 75 accounts hasn’t sold any to any pharmacies. Yeah, I’d say that is very strange. He also stated he believes we’re being played and why.

The pharmacist goes by Harvey Staub on Twitter. Here’s the threat he presented earlier this week.

1) Covid 19. There’s something very strange going on with this Covid thing. I’ve been a Pharmacist for 43 years, 30 years as an owner. It’s December 12, 2020, well into the “flu season”

continued:
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/pharmacist-of-43-years-cdc-says-covid-more-deadly-than-flu-i-believe-were-being-played-heres-why/

Calypso Jones
12-20-2020, 10:15 PM
oh hell yes we're being played.

Peter1469
12-21-2020, 04:35 AM
It is about control. Any you will comply if you know what's good for you.

A Year Without Santa Claus? (https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/12/21/a-year-without-a-santa-claus.aspx?ui=11883dc3838f383c151b37311dca6151507c 09cab947b9e0d2e14e40f2003ab8&cid_source=prnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20201221_HL2&mid=DM753586&rid=1039856922)
STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Thanksgiving was canceled in many parts of the U.S., and many government leaders are now urging residents to cancel their Christmas celebrations too
The global response to the COVID-19 pandemic has little to do with the spread of an actual virus, and everything to do with the planned global takeover and implementation of a technocratic agenda known as the Great Reset
Mask mandates, social distancing, business shutdowns, online shopping, working and learning, CRP testing and quarantining of asymptomatic individuals are all forms of “soft indoctrination” to get us used to a way of life devoid of our usual rights and freedoms
While the Great Reset plan is being sold as a way to make life fair and equitable for all, it’s really a wealth redistribution scheme that transfers wealth from the working class to the technocratic elite
The mass vaccination agenda and the promotion of fake, lab-grown meat are also evidence of the technocratic coup underway. COVID-19 vaccines are part of a biological surveillance framework, while the normalization of fake meat is an attempt to control the part of the food supply that is not already patented and under their control