PDA

View Full Version : For all you back the blue rights

roadmaster
12-21-2020, 01:21 PM
In Oregans state capital, Trump supporters are in a rally. No destruction, just waving flags. The police said illegal assembly, and trespassing against them. While they stand back on Antifa burning looting, they charge you.

You should listen to how they talk about you, the police

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/31740

roadmaster
12-21-2020, 01:22 PM
https://youtu.be/foOlEOEf1CQ

Tahuyaman
12-21-2020, 01:29 PM
People waving an American flag can be very very scary.

roadmaster
12-21-2020, 01:31 PM
Jeff is wrong per the scanner, 5 people have been arrested so far. They also have bear cats out there.

roadmaster
12-21-2020, 01:32 PM
Listen to the scanner for the truth

RMNIXON
12-21-2020, 02:39 PM
People waving an American flag can be very very scary.

I recall specifically in the months after 9/11 many nervous lefties complaining about too many flags. A United people is something they don't like.

As for the attitude toward Protests I expect something not unlike the Tea Party to rise under Biden and you can predict how that will be treated in the media and by Blue State Authorities.......

The slightest incident of violence, even ANTIFA provoked, will be the fault of everyone else conservative.

RMNIXON
12-21-2020, 02:43 PM
Listen to the scanner for the truth

They are doing Nothing violent and obstructing Nothing, and I just heard the Unlawful Assembly announcement claiming "disorderly conduct" over a loud speaker.

What Bullshit!

Tahuyaman
12-21-2020, 02:46 PM
They are doing Nothing violent and obstructing Nothing, and I just heard the Unlawful Assembly announcement claiming "disorderly conduct" over a loud speaker.

What Bullshit!
Any conduct which is challenging authority can be called disorderly by someone.

roadmaster
12-21-2020, 03:05 PM

What Bull$#@!!
Right I have been trying to tell rights this for years now. There is going to come a time when the police that kneels, the right is going to turn on them. This is a war. Those people screaming we back the blue at this place are stupid. They don't listen to scanners like I do and hear what these police say about them. They have changed the channel but you should have heard what they said. I heard them in the Baltimore riots, it was eye opening how they see us as the enemy, and the ones attacking cars and business, people, as victims. 1776 was not fought without blood shed.

roadmaster
12-21-2020, 03:07 PM
And what was I called by telling the truth about kneelers, same old crap, cop hater.

jet57
12-21-2020, 03:13 PM
In Oregans state capital, Trump supporters are in a rally. No destruction, just waving flags. The police said illegal assembly, and trespassing against them. While they stand back on Antifa burning looting, they charge you.

Well here's why they got broken up:

https://youtu.be/Cf4vjiEpcGw

Your heros just invite Antifa to come and help people.

jet57
12-21-2020, 03:14 PM

What Bull$#@!!

Oh yeah?

carolina73
12-21-2020, 03:37 PM
Well here's why they got broken up:

Your heros just invite Antifa to come and help people.
I'm missing your point. Why did they break it up? I did not see anything illegal.

Did they fail to assault the police or do something antiFa would do?

jet57
12-21-2020, 03:39 PM
I'm missing your point. Why did they break it up? I did not see anything illegal.

The protest didn't have a permit; that's illegal and their behavior just gave the cops a great reason to clear 'em out.

"Nothing illegal". You make me laugh.

Davis
12-21-2020, 03:39 PM
I recall specifically in the months after 9/11 many nervous lefties complaining about too many flags. A United people is something they don't like.

As for the attitude toward Protests I expect something not unlike the Tea Party to rise under Biden and you can predict how that will be treated in the media and by Blue State Authorities.......

The slightest incident of violence, even ANTIFA provoked, will be the fault of everyone else conservative.

Bullshit.

Davis
12-21-2020, 03:40 PM
Sore losers are gonna sore lose.

The Booman
12-21-2020, 04:15 PM
Perhaps if they start setting fire to things the cops will back off.

carolina73
12-21-2020, 04:23 PM
The protest didn't have a permit; that's illegal and their behavior just gave the cops a great reason to clear 'em out.

Behavior? LOL They were not burning anything. Not smashing windows in police cars, not crapping on the hoods....

What behavioral standards are you applying? Did you not see Seattle and Portland? Did you want the cops to go in with arrest teams? Did antiFa have permits? All rhetorical questions.

The Booman
12-21-2020, 04:29 PM
Behavior? LOL They were not burning anything. Not smashing windows in police cars, not crapping on the hoods....

What behavioral standards are you applying? Did you not see Seattle and Portland? Did you want the cops to go in with arrest teams? Did antiFa have permits? All rhetorical questions.

Don't you just love the double standard...

Standing Wolf
12-21-2020, 04:37 PM
I recall specifically in the months after 9/11 many nervous lefties complaining about too many flags. .....

Sure you do. Just like Trump remembers seeing Muslims in New Jersey dancing and celebrating when the towers came down. :rollseyes:

Tahuyaman
12-21-2020, 04:41 PM
Don't you just love the double standard...
The best part is the denials that the double standard exists.

mamooth
12-21-2020, 04:43 PM
So. Trump thugs try to storm a building, the police repel them with the minimum necessary force. Just looks like more of the police treating white folks with kid gloves. If there had been any black faces in the crowd, the police would hav responded with major beatdowns.

I do see why the Trump cult is so upset. The police used to let them do anything they wanted. Now the police are finally starting to crack down on the Trump thugs, if just barely. And without violence and the police on their side, what hope does the Trump cult have for a successful fascist coup?

The Booman
12-21-2020, 04:44 PM
The best part is the denials that the double standard exists.

The lack of self awareness is shocking.

Tahuyaman
12-21-2020, 04:46 PM
Sure you do. Just like Trump remembers seeing Muslims in New Jersey dancing and celebrating when the towers came down. :rollseyes:
I don’t know about New Jersey, but there was clearly a celebration among some Muslims in various places after the 9/11 attacks.

Tahuyaman
12-21-2020, 04:48 PM
So. Trump thugs try to storm a building, the police repel them with the minimum necessary force. Just looks like more of the police treating white folks with kid gloves. If there had been any black faces in the crowd, the police would hav responded with major beatdowns.

I do see why the Trump cult is so upset. The police used to let them do anything they wanted. Now the police are finally starting to crack down on the Trump thugs, if just barely. And without violence and the police on their side, what hope does the Trump cult have for a successful fascist coup?

They didn’t attempt to “storm” a building. They were peacefully assembling and addressing a grievance.

Tahuyaman
12-21-2020, 04:49 PM
The lack of self awareness is shocking.
It’s not shocking to me. It’s expected.

The Booman
12-21-2020, 04:57 PM
Normal Americans: "Antifa is setting fire to buildings and looting them. Why aren't the cops doing anything?"

Leftists: "Because they're doing it peacefully"

Normal Americans: "The Trump supporters are waving flags"

Leftists: "Without a permit? Arrest them!"

Standing Wolf
12-21-2020, 05:01 PM
I don’t know about New Jersey, but there was clearly a celebration among some Muslims in various places after the 9/11 attacks.

While individual Muslims may have celebrated, every Muslim organization in the U.S. condemned the attacks, as did the leaders of every Muslim country in the world, including Iran. This country was united after 9/11 - the first crack in that united front coming from professional scumbag Karl Rove, who a few weeks later made a bad joke about Democrats wanting to send the terrorists for therapy. (Reportedly none of the attendees at that Republican fundraiser laughed.)

mamooth
12-21-2020, 05:05 PM
They didn’t attempt to “storm” a building. They were peacefully assembling and addressing a grievance.
Check the twitter video. The guy with the AR-15 looks especially peaceful as the Trump thugs try to storm the buidling. Also check the eyewitness report. "Get a rope!" is obviously an expression of peaceful intent.

https://twitter.com/LauraJedeed/status/1341061381076836352

So, your masters lied to your face again, to keep you hysterical and obedient. Do you care? Of course not. Rather than take them to task, you'll run back to your masters, drop to your knees, lick their boots with gusto, thank them for allowing you to lick, and then beg for more lies.

Armed and armored Trump thugs tried to storm the building. In response, the police gently told them they had an unlawful assembly going on and had to leave.

Imagine if a group of armed black men had tried to storm the building. Does anyone think the police would have just politely told them to disperse? Nope. They'd have been mowed down.

So, there's a very obvious police-double standard and conservative double-standard going on, one that wildly favors conservative white people.

carolina73
12-21-2020, 05:11 PM

Have you ever seen an honest post from mamooth?

carolina73
12-21-2020, 05:12 PM
While individual Muslims may have celebrated, every Muslim organization in the U.S. condemned the attacks, as did the leaders of every Muslim country in the world, including Iran. This country was united after 9/11 - the first crack in that united front coming from professional scumbag Karl Rove, who a few weeks later made a bad joke about Democrats wanting to send the terrorists for therapy. (Reportedly none of the attendees at that Republican fundraiser laughed.)
Over 60% of Muslims in the Detroit area that were surveyed after 9/11 refused to condemn the attacks.

Tahuyaman
12-21-2020, 05:14 PM
No.

John Galt
12-21-2020, 05:15 PM

They aren't 'at a rally'. They're forcing their way into a closed session of Oregon's legislature.

With weapons.

Tahuyaman
12-21-2020, 05:18 PM
You moved the goal posts. I said “some Muslims” in various parts of the world celebrated the attacks. This is a fact.

I never said anything about Muslim organizations.

Tahuyaman
12-21-2020, 05:20 PM
Clearly liberals do not tolerate having their policies and actions being challenged.

The Booman
12-21-2020, 05:29 PM
Clearly liberals do not tolerate having their policies and actions being challenged.
Well, it's impossible to defend the indefensible.

The Xl
12-21-2020, 05:32 PM
BLM riots are okay though.

The Constitution and rule of law do not apply anymore and the government is at war with its people. It helps to be aware of that fact.

roadmaster
12-21-2020, 05:35 PM
They aren't 'at a rally'. They're forcing their way into a closed session of Oregon's legislature.

With weapons.

It was closed only to the gop and others that had their stores closed. That is unconstitutional and the police enforced it. Just like they blocked the gop from seeing voting.

John Galt
12-21-2020, 05:36 PM
It was closed only to the gop and others that had their stores closed. That is unconstitutional and the police enforced it. Just like they blocked the gop from seeing voting.
So only Democrats were in the meeting? Are you sure?

The Booman
12-21-2020, 05:36 PM

As often as Jet backs up what he claims. Never.

roadmaster
12-21-2020, 05:42 PM
BLM riots are okay though.

The Constitution and rule of law do not apply anymore and the government is at war with its people. It helps to be aware of that fact.

Yea the right always seems to see all police as good. If they bothered to look at other countries when communism took over, the police turn on the people. Not all but a majority, and it's not about wrong or right to these, it's all about keeping their jobs. Just like the Portland police that wouldn't help a person in their car attacked by a mob. I will back any cop that is constitutional, but not those others. They see me as an enemy, and I know they are mine.

roadmaster
12-21-2020, 05:42 PM
So only Democrats were in the meeting? Are you sure? Yes

carolina73
12-21-2020, 05:46 PM
So only Democrats were in the meeting? Are you sure?
I was there. I filmed it. It was just Democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCwLlch2OIA

roadmaster
12-21-2020, 05:50 PM
BCP showed it, he was there early. I don't know if youtube took it down.

The Xl
12-21-2020, 06:01 PM
Yea the right always seems to see all police as good. If they bothered to look at other countries when communism took over, the police turn on the people. Not all but a majority, and it's not about wrong or right to these, it's all about keeping their jobs. Just like the Portland police that wouldn't help a person in their car attacked by a mob. I will back any cop that is constitutional, but not those others. They see me as an enemy, and I know they are mine.

You're better off staying away from everyone in government every level. From politician, to judge, to cop and everything in between. They are not your friends.

roadmaster
12-21-2020, 06:11 PM
You're better off staying away from everyone in government every level. From politician, to judge, to cop and everything in between. They are not your friends.
If the right had stood their ground and said, you will not allow people to block the streets and attack drivers, you better not allow innocent people lives to be destroyed. When the right is weak they expect the ones they voted for to be strong, well they are only as strong as the people, that is why they are so weak.

Standing Wolf
12-21-2020, 06:54 PM
Over 60% of Muslims in the Detroit area that were surveyed after 9/11 refused to condemn the attacks.

I don't seem to be able to find any reporting of that fact online anywhere. Are you going to provide a link, or can we just assume that you made it up?

Standing Wolf
12-21-2020, 07:02 PM
You moved the goal posts. I said “some Muslims” in various parts of the world celebrated the attacks. This is a fact.

I never said anything about Muslim organizations.

So what? I'm sure there were people who threw a party when MLK was shot, or when Antonin Scalia or Ronald Reagan died. Who cares? The fact is that people of all Faiths all over the world were saddened and inundated this country with sympathy and tributes. Americans were united, as they have not been at any moment in my lifetime. Mischaracterizing or just flat out lying about that is a sacrilege, as far as I'm concerned.

mamooth
12-21-2020, 07:11 PM
And in the video here, the "peaceful protestors" are seen smashing in a door.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1341138806490112001

Trump cultists, do you ever get tired of being lied to and then repeating the lies on behalf of your violent fascist cult? I just ask because it's all any of you seem to do. Best I can tell, you all get off majorly on violence and lies. Why else would you spend your days running cover for violence by telling lies?

Tahuyaman
12-21-2020, 07:18 PM
So what? I'm sure there were people who threw a party when MLK was shot, or when Antonin Scalia or Ronald Reagan died. Who cares? The fact is that people of all Faiths all over the world were saddened and inundated this country with sympathy and tributes. Americans were united, as they have not been at any moment in my lifetime. Mischaracterizing or just flat out lying about that is a sacrilege, as far as I'm concerned.

I saw Muslims in Middle Eastern countries celebrating the events of 9/11. Iraq in particular.

However, I don’t know about Muslims in New Jersey.

mamooth
12-21-2020, 07:21 PM
No.
Previously, you could have used ignorance as an excuse for lying. You could have just said you were misled by much smarter evil men, which was the truth. But since I've showed you the video of the violent Trump thugs in Oregon and you're still lying, you've increased your offense to deliberate dishonesty.

So, Satan is the Lord of Lies, and you do his bidding. Just making things clear here.

Tahuyaman
12-21-2020, 07:23 PM
Previously, you could have used ignorance as an excuse for lying. You could have just said you were misled by much smarter evil men, which was the truth. But since I've showed you the video of the violent Trump thugs in Oregon and you're still lying, you've increased your offense to deliberate dishonesty.

So, Satan is the Lord of Lies, and you do his bidding. Just making things clear here.

No

John Galt
12-21-2020, 08:18 PM
I don't seem to be able to find any reporting of that fact online anywhere. Are you going to provide a link, or can we just assume that you made it up?
trump said it about Muslims in Jersey. Also without any proof.

Sybil Ludington
12-21-2020, 08:56 PM

This video is from Nov 7. Doesn't have a damn thing to do with what happened today.

John Galt
12-21-2020, 09:34 PM
I was there. I filmed it. It was just Democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCwLlch2OIA

Did you get gassed? (https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/armed-protesters-break-oregon-state-011857245.html)

Armed Protesters Break Into Oregon State Capitol Building, Break Windows, Assault Journalists, Hit Police With Chemical Agent

Sybil Ludington
12-21-2020, 09:39 PM
have you ever seen an honest post from mamooth?

never!

carolina73
12-21-2020, 10:21 PM

You can do whatever you want with a 20 year old story.

jet57
12-21-2020, 10:29 PM
This video is from Nov 7. Doesn't have a damn thing to do with what happened today.

Right-wing Oregon protesters put of line and starting violence.

Sybil Ludington
12-21-2020, 10:31 PM
Right-wing Oregon protesters put of line and starting violence.

Like I said, it's NOVEMBER 7, NOT December 21. Either provide TRUTHFULLY or don't say anything.

carolina73
12-21-2020, 10:39 PM

Violence? LOL Buildings burned? People stabbed? Cops hit with frozen water bottles?

I must have missed this violence! LOL

Tahuyaman
12-21-2020, 11:37 PM
Oh? Don’t tell me he’s supporting his accusations in a dishonest manner? Say it isn’t so.

Peter1469
12-22-2020, 04:28 AM
I saw Muslims in Middle Eastern countries celebrating the events of 9/11. Iraq in particular.

However, I don’t know about Muslims in New Jersey.
On my last Iraq tour, one of our officers was an FBI agent (and a major in the reserves). He told me about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on 9-11. And that some Hispanic gang members started beating the shit out of them. The police looked the other way.

jet57
12-22-2020, 08:36 AM
Like I said, it's NOVEMBER 7, NOT December 21. Either provide TRUTHFULLY or don't say anything.

You mean THIS too one where they broke into the capital illegally? 3:13

https://youtu.be/aYovZYJY9Wo

Violence, breaking and entering.

Standing Wolf
12-22-2020, 12:16 PM
On my last Iraq tour, one of our officers was an FBI agent (and a major in the reserves). He told me about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on 9-11. And that some Hispanic gang members started beating the $#@! out of them. The police looked the other way.

It stands to reason - well, not sure if "reason" is the right word, but anyway it isn't too surprising - that some Muslims would celebrate something like that. My original question revolved around carolina's claim that 60% of Muslims surveyed in the Detroit area refused to condemn the 9/11 attacks. I would be surprised if that were true, and I still haven't seen a citation or link.

Sybil Ludington
12-22-2020, 02:28 PM
You mean THIS too one where they broke into the capital illegally? 3:13

https://youtu.be/aYovZYJY9Wo

Violence, breaking and entering.

Illegally? Hardly. They went there to inject their opinions and concerns at a PUBLIC MEETING!!!
They had EVERY RIGHT to be there! Singing the national anthem is violent? What drugs are you on?
I don't see any violence. I see police violating their rights by not allowing them in to a public meeting.

http://orenews.com/or-public-meetings-law

jet57
12-23-2020, 03:08 PM
Illegally? Hardly. They went there to inject their opinions and concerns at a PUBLIC MEETING!!!
They had EVERY RIGHT to be there! Singing the national anthem is violent? What drugs are you on?
I don't see any violence. I see police violating their rights by not allowing them in to a public meeting.

http://orenews.com/or-public-meetings-law

Nope: the deputy closed the inside door and they broke into it. Violence is all your people know.

Sybil Ludington
12-23-2020, 04:26 PM
Nope: the deputy closed the inside door and they broke into it. Violence is all your people know.
Like I said. They had EVERY LEGAL RIGHT to be there, and NOT have the door shut on them. Shutting the door on them was illegal.

jet57
12-23-2020, 04:38 PM
Like I said. They had EVERY LEGAL RIGHT to be there, and NOT have the door shut on them. Shutting the door on them was illegal.

So you agree then with breaking and entering capitol buildings. I don't ever want to hear you comp,lain about "the left" again.

Sybil Ludington
12-23-2020, 04:39 PM
AMERICAN MUSLIMS CELEBRATING 9/11
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BAR2eP1JXGtq/

Sybil Ludington
12-23-2020, 04:52 PM
https://youtu.be/mNXqmW7PoTw

Standing Wolf
12-23-2020, 04:55 PM
AMERICAN MUSLIMS CELEBRATING 9/11

https://www.$#@!ute.com/video/BAR2eP1JXGtq/

This site can’t be reached

MisterVeritis
12-23-2020, 04:58 PM
This site can’t be reached

I reached it just fine.

Sybil Ludington
12-23-2020, 04:58 PM
https://youtu.be/JCtiwBrWHUc

Standing Wolf
12-23-2020, 05:02 PM

Eight men? That's it?

Sybil Ludington
12-23-2020, 05:04 PM
https://youtu.be/FLE505F3ktY

Standing Wolf
12-23-2020, 05:04 PM
https://youtu.be/JCtiwBrWHUc

Did I ever claim that no Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks? I asked for a source for the alleged story about 60% of Detroit area Muslims. Still waiting.

Sybil Ludington
12-23-2020, 05:35 PM

With weapons.

It's NOT supposed to be a CLOSED session!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who gives a damn about their LEGALLY owned weapons? Did they draw on anybody? Did they kill anybody? GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!! You contrary to your own opinion are NOT the KNOW ALL/END ALL.

Sybil Ludington
12-23-2020, 06:00 PM
So you agree then with breaking and entering capitol buildings. I don't ever want to hear you comp,lain about "the left" again.
Good luck with that. People have the right to fight for what is RIGHTFULLY theirs.....PERIOD. The police and the local government were the ones who were TOTALLY wrong here. Get professional help.

Sybil Ludington
12-23-2020, 06:01 PM
Did I ever claim that no Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks? I asked for a source for the alleged story about 60% of Detroit area Muslims. Still waiting.
Was this directed to YOU? Try and keep some kind of perspective.

jet57
12-23-2020, 06:06 PM
Good luck with that. People have the right to fight for what is RIGHTFULLY theirs.....PERIOD. The police and the local government were the ones who were TOTALLY wrong here. Get professional help.

Oh, right: protection of public property is an infringement on mob rule.

Got it.

jet57
12-23-2020, 06:07 PM
Was this directed to YOU? Try and keep some kind of perspective.

YOU made the assertion with that video: now back it up.

jet57
12-23-2020, 06:08 PM
It's NOT supposed to be a CLOSED session!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who gives a damn about their LEGALLY owned weapons? Did they draw on anybody? Did they kill anybody? GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!! You contrary to your own opinion are NOT the KNOW ALL/END ALL.

It's a closed session to rioters with guns, yes.

jet57
12-23-2020, 06:11 PM

There's no cheering on roof tops in that video. There's just an older man being escorted from a building probably for his safety.

Sybil Ludington
12-23-2020, 06:40 PM
Oh, right: protection of public property is an infringement on mob rule.

Got it.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/xUOxf2G3Fw0tk0o87K/200.gif