PDA

View Full Version : N.Y. Times calls for whites to wait back of the line for vaccine

montana
12-21-2020, 06:35 PM
https://politicodailynewss.com/racist-new-york-times-editors-float-idea-that-the-elderly-are-too-white-to-get-vaccine-first/ As a good white person I will be the last in line so the oppressed black man can get his. Lets see what happens down the road lol Racist New York Times Editors Float Idea That The Elderly Are Too White To Get Vaccine First

chaidragonfire
12-21-2020, 06:47 PM
Wow!

Talk about superlative racism!!

Calypso Jones
12-21-2020, 06:56 PM
I'm strangely okay with this.

Calypso Jones
12-21-2020, 08:38 PM
you know...this really isn't all that new to us. As a society, the government has been holding the hands of blacks for a long long time and all they've done is make the situation worse.

John Galt
12-21-2020, 08:40 PM
you know...this really isn't all that new to us. As a society, the government has been holding the hands of blacks for a long long time and all they've done is make the situation worse.
Yea...that group in Tuskegee sure did have it easy.

RMNIXON
12-21-2020, 08:58 PM
As I suggested in another similar special privilege thread, let not pretend this is about equality and treating people as individuals any longer.

That has gone out the window in a new era of collective identities and group rights!

RMNIXON
12-21-2020, 09:01 PM
I'm strangely okay with this.

Curiously I read a week or so ago about how minorities are much more skeptical than most about the vaccination, and the need to educate and inform.

How many would even show up I wonder?

Abby08
12-21-2020, 09:19 PM
They're using black people as guinea pigs? If not too many have serious side effects, they'll start vaccinating white people?

That's another way it can be viewed.

Tahuyaman
12-21-2020, 09:24 PM
N.Y. Times calls for whites to wait back of the line for vaccine
Someone on the left is going to claim that this is racist because they are calling for blacks to be sacrificial lambs in the event the vaccine is not safe.

Calypso Jones
12-21-2020, 10:29 PM
Yea...that group in Tuskegee sure did have it easy.

WhY don't YOU take that UP with your BELOVED and Trustworthy CDC.

Calypso Jones
12-21-2020, 10:30 PM
N.Y. Times calls for whites to wait back of the line for vaccine

Someone on the left is going to claim that this is racist because they are calling for blacks to be sacrificial lambs in the event the vaccine is not safe.

considering what we're seeing....they'll get to take both sides. LOLOL This is what makes them so hard to deal with. They're all over the place.

John Galt
12-22-2020, 07:13 AM
WhY don't YOU take that UP with your BELOVED and Trustworthy CDC.

Months ago, I informed this board that the CDC was transformed into a propaganda wing for the White House. Nobody accepted that, and now the House has subpoenas for all CDC documentation that shows that trump purposely altered CDC reports to make his Covid response appear to be better than it was. As if we didn't know.

I'm not sure what CDC has to do with the Tuskegee Study, but you can rest assured that under President Biden, the CDC will once again become the gold standard across the world.

Peter1469
12-22-2020, 07:16 AM
Months ago, I informed this board that the CDC was transformed into a propaganda wing for the White House. Nobody accepted that, and now the House has subpoenas for all CDC documentation that shows that trump purposely altered CDC reports to make his Covid response appear to be better than it was. As if we didn't know.

I'm not sure what CDC has to do with the Tuskegee Study, but you can rest assured that under President Biden, the CDC will once again become the gold standard across the world.

lol

montana
12-22-2020, 05:35 PM
Yea...that group in Tuskegee sure did have it easy. GET REAL .WAR IS HELL FOR ALL THAT HAVE BEEN IN IT. RACE MEANS NOTHING. The Tuskegee airmen came home and rode the back of the bus and drank from colored only fountains and that was totally wrong,they were HERO'S in every way. Why is it that your kind always feels the need to interject race into any topic ?

John Galt
12-22-2020, 05:48 PM
GET REAL .WAR IS HELL FOR ALL THAT HAVE BEEN IN IT. RACE MEANS NOTHING. The Tuskegee airmen came home and rode the back of the bus and drank from colored only fountains and that was totally wrong,they were HERO'S in every way. Why is it that your kind always feels the need to interject race into any topic ?
LOL.

Think syphilis.