PDA

View Full Version : I feel sorry for the dogs....

OGIS
12-22-2020, 11:49 AM
Son shoots family dogs, then he and his dad kill each other, Alabama police say (https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/nation-world/national/article248012905.html)
I can smell the excess testosterone here in California. Yep, those Manly Men Reel Muricans sure showed each other. I assume that alcohol and/or meth was involved.

I wonder who they voted for?

Collateral Damage
12-22-2020, 11:57 AM
I salute you on the ridiculousness of your post, with exception to the dogs. THAT was a crime.

Davis
12-22-2020, 11:58 AM
I wonder if alcohol was involved?

OGIS
12-22-2020, 12:01 PM
Is Alabama a stand-your-ground state?

OGIS
12-22-2020, 12:03 PM
I salute you on the ridiculousness of your post, with exception to the dogs. THAT was a crime.
Whelp, it was sure Serious Business for those two Manly Men.

Cannons Front
12-22-2020, 12:03 PM
Son shoots family dogs, then he and his dad kill each other, Alabama police say (https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/nation-world/national/article248012905.html)

I can smell the excess testosterone here in California. Yep, those Manly Men Reel Muricans sure showed each other. I assume that alcohol and/or meth was involved.

You can only smell the testosterone out there in California, because there isn't much left out there so it really stands out. Obviously these two had serious issues, it's a shame the dogs were killed because of it.

I would not talk to bad if I was in California don't forget
OJ
Menendez Brothers
Charles Manson
And the list goes on and on

DenverBrian
12-22-2020, 12:04 PM
I salute you on the ridiculousness of your post, with exception to the dogs. THAT was a crime.The ridiculousness is in the actual news story. OGIS merely posted the story. Far worse examples of "ridiculousness" up and down this board.

Back to the story: Evidently the son got shot in the thigh, shotgunned his dad in anger, and then promptly bled out.

This is where anger gets you.

P.S. OGIS - check your signature. That's where the actual ridiculousness is. Nost?!? :D :D :D

Davis
12-22-2020, 12:06 PM

I have no idea. Haven't been there since Napoleon was a corporal.

They had good sweet tea, IIRC.

Cannons Front
12-22-2020, 12:11 PM

Now that they are dead you can count on them to Vote Democrat......LOL

Captain Obvious
12-22-2020, 12:12 PM
Sweet tea = choke water.

Fried okra and catfish on the other hand...

Bet the 3 bucks in my wallet this group had a Trump/Pence flag in front of their trailer.

Cletus
12-22-2020, 12:18 PM
...I can smell the excess testosterone here in California...

Stirred your loins a little, did it?

Gave you a little tingle?

Note: Mod has inserted ellipses.

Standing Wolf
12-22-2020, 12:21 PM
Testosterone? Nah, that smell is just coming from the meth trailer.

Abby08
12-22-2020, 12:22 PM
Sweet tea = choke water.

Fried okra and catfish on the other hand...

Bet the 3 bucks in my wallet this group had a Trump/Pence flag in front of their trailer.

Nah.....Trump thinks people should work and, be responsible for themselves.

Their flag was obviously for that other guy.

Captain Obvious
12-22-2020, 12:39 PM
Nah.....Trump thinks people should work and, be responsible for themselves.

Their flag was obviously for that other guy.

Trump doesn't give a shit if people live in caves and eat their toe jam, as long as they carry his buckets is all that matters to him.

Pretty sure you owe me $3.

Cletus
12-22-2020, 12:40 PM
I see a lot of prejudice from the Left in this thread. You are assuming that because it happened in Alabama, the people involved
1. Lived in a trailer (which bigots often assume in order to make themselves feel superior
2. That alcohol or Meth were involved
3. They were Trump supporters (which would make them smarter than any of the forum's Leftists)

I can't speak for any of the limp wristed crowd here, but if someone shot my two dogs, he had better change his name and leave the country because I am going after him. I even made that very clear to our Sheriff after one of the national "Cop shoots dog" stories. I came straight out and told him that if for some reason one of his deputies had to come out to my place and shot one of my dogs for whatever reason, he had better take him into protective custody and get him out of the state because I would be coming for him.

You know no details of what led to this incident. You also don't know anything the people or the dogs. A friend and shooting student of mine breeds dogs bird dogs that sell for over 1500 Dollars apiece. There could have been a financial factor involved. It could have been that the father just loved his dogs and considered them part of the family. You don't know anything about what happened.

Now, I expect this sort of thing from OGIS, but the rest of you...

MisterVeritis
12-22-2020, 12:48 PM

There are troubled people everywhere.

Tahuyaman
12-22-2020, 12:48 PM
I have no idea...
True del.

Tahuyaman
12-22-2020, 12:50 PM
Trump doesn't give a shit if people live in caves and eat their toe jam, as long as they carry his buckets is all that matters to him.

TDS is real.

Davis
12-22-2020, 12:52 PM
Stirred your loins a little, did it?

Gave you a little tingle?

You're projecting again.

Clean up after yourself.

Davis
12-22-2020, 12:53 PM
I see a lot of prejudice from the Left in this thread. You are assuming that because it happened in Alabama, the people involved
1. Lived in a trailer (which bigots often assume in order to make themselves feel superior
3. They were Trump supporters (which would make them smarter than any of the forum's Leftists)

I can't speak for any of the limp wristed crowd here, but if someone shot my two dogs, he had better change his name and leave the country because I am going after him. I even made that very clear to our Sheriff after one of the national "Cop shoots dog" stories. I came straight out and told him that if for some reason one of his deputies had to come out to my place and shot one of my dogs for whatever reason, he had better take him into protective custody and get him out of the state because I would be coming for him.

You know no details of what led to this incident. You also don't know anything the people or the dogs. A friend and shooting student of mine breeds dogs bird dogs that sell for over 1500 Dollars apiece. There could have been a financial factor involved. It could have been that the father just loved his dogs and considered them part of the family. You don't know anything about what happened.

If I run into someone who cares, I'll be sure to pass this along.

Tahuyaman
12-22-2020, 12:59 PM
Del still thinks he’s fooling people.

Abby08
12-22-2020, 01:03 PM
Trump doesn't give a $#@! if people live in caves and eat their toe jam, as long as they carry his buckets is all that matters to him.

I don't remember taking your bet......that and, you've proven nothing.

Captain Obvious
12-22-2020, 01:05 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UncommonAnchoredBrownbear-max-1mb.gif

Cletus
12-22-2020, 01:05 PM
If I run into someone who cares, I'll be sure to pass this along.

I don't expect much from you, so don't go out of your way.

Sometimes, you make OGIS look smart. That should really scare you.

Tahuyaman
12-22-2020, 01:07 PM
There are troubled people everywhere.
As OGIS continually demonstrates

Abby08
12-22-2020, 01:09 PM

Being a twice banned member, coming back
with a new name, for the third time, should be a rule violation of some sort.

What I just said, probably is.........

Tahuyaman
12-22-2020, 01:12 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UncommonAnchoredBrownbear-max-1mb.gif

Captain Roundmouth at it again

MisterVeritis
12-22-2020, 01:13 PM
Captain Roundmouth at it again
Roundmouth. I like it.

Davis
I don't expect much from you, so don't go out of your way.

Sometimes, you make OGIS look smart. That should really scare you.

Sometimes, I give a flying fuck what you think.

j/k

OGIS

So many Magical Mind Readers! My oh my, how do you do it?

Tahuyaman
12-22-2020, 01:14 PM

Everyone knows it, but they’ll give him a pass.

Cotton1

Not enough to bend over in front of you in the shower.

Tahuyaman
So many Magical Mind Readers! My oh my, how do you do it?
Are you denying that Davis is del?

Tahuyaman
12-22-2020, 01:16 PM
OGIS now can taste the testosterone.

Captain Obvious
12-22-2020, 01:17 PM

So you would with the right amount of alcohol then.

Tahuyaman
12-22-2020, 01:17 PM

j/k
Don’t get mad del

Tahuyaman
12-22-2020, 01:18 PM
Captain Roundmouth is jealous.

Captain Obvious
12-22-2020, 01:19 PM
Captain Roundmouth is jealous.
https://cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/advancelocal/NVPEXXCELZG5XKVAHCJVDNGP2A.jpg

Davis
12-22-2020, 01:23 PM

Thanks for sharing.

FAS is a terrible thing. Good luck!

resister
12-22-2020, 01:27 PM

What a stupid thing to try to politicize on. But go ahead and stereotype and just assume. BTW Californistan is the land of fruits and nuts. Watch out for feces and rigs on the sidewalks.

Cotton1
12-22-2020, 01:28 PM

I'll have to pass but thanks for the offer. :grin:

Tahuyaman
12-22-2020, 01:29 PM
https://cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/advancelocal/NVPEXXCELZG5XKVAHCJVDNGP2A.jpg
Your schtick is weak Roundmouth.

Captain Obvious
12-22-2020, 01:30 PM
Your schtick is weak Roundmouth.

You're going to have to find someone else to babysit you now, Veritis is here - maybe before you two get your sponge baths you can bicker for 6 pages over nothing.

See ya in church.

Tahuyaman
12-22-2020, 01:32 PM
What a stupid thing to try to politicize on. But go ahead and stereotype and just assume. BTW Californistan is the land of fruits and nuts. Watch out for feces and rigs on the sidewalks.

OGIS is deeply disturbed. He has a lot of problems. All self created, but they are problems just the same.

Tahuyaman
12-22-2020, 01:36 PM
Captain Roundmouth is getting a little sensitive.

resister
12-22-2020, 01:40 PM
OGIS is deeply disturbed. He has a lot of problems. All self created, but they are problems just the same.I remember. This thread is pure hackery, flamebait. Entertaining though!

Dr. Who
12-22-2020, 01:54 PM

"The Washington County Sheriff’s Office says they’ve responded to a number of violent incidents over the years at the Coker family’s property.

Deputies had just been out there for another incident last week.

Fox10 News also learned from the sheriff’s office that back in 2012 James Coker shot his other son three times in the arm and was charged with first degree assault."
Deputies responded to a number of violent incidents over years prior to father, son fatally shooting each other - ABC17NEWS (https://abc17news.com/news/national-world/2020/12/22/deputies-responded-to-a-number-of-violent-incidents-over-years-prior-to-father-son-fatally-shooting-each-other/)

Deputies responded to a number of violent incidents over years prior to father, son fatally shooting each other in Washington County

Deputies responded to a number of violent incidents over years prior to father, son fatally shooting each other in Washington County | News | fox10tv.com (https://www.fox10tv.com/news/deputies-responded-to-a-number-of-violent-incidents-over-years-prior-to-father-son-fatally/article_2318b81a-4402-11eb-a2ce-ff58a5e03233.html)
https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_glossy,ret_img,w_845,h_321/https://petrescuereport.com/wp-content/uploads/father-son-845x321.png

Cletus
12-22-2020, 02:02 PM
That just shows that sometimes, you have moments of clarity and coherence.

Collateral Damage
12-22-2020, 02:28 PM
Whelp, it was sure Serious Business for those two Manly Men.
What do you have against men who are confident in who they are?

Idiots come in all levels of testosterone. At least they were effective in their goals.

RMNIXON
12-22-2020, 03:00 PM

Some people can never dig themselves Low enough................

Standing Wolf
12-22-2020, 03:25 PM

True enough and that was wrong of me. Both my late mother-in-law and one of my daughters-in-law are Alabama natives, so I should know better. Written in jest, but that's no real excuse. I do seem to recall, though, that the first example of stereotyping in this particular thread was by a member who made a comment about a lack of testosterone in California...?

MisterVeritis
12-22-2020, 03:28 PM
... I do seem to recall, though, that the first example of stereotyping in this particular thread was by a member who made a comment about a lack of testosterone in California...?
Well, it is a land of fruits and nuts.

countryboy
12-22-2020, 03:29 PM
The ridiculousness is in the actual news story. OGIS merely posted the story. Far worse examples of "ridiculousness" up and down this board.

Back to the story: Evidently the son got shot in the thigh, shotgunned his dad in anger, and then promptly bled out.

P.S. OGIS - check your signature. That's where the actual ridiculousness is. Nost?!? :D :D :D

He merely posted the story? He didn't inject sophomoric snark, and attempt to imply these were somehow Republicans? Wow, your reading comprehension really sucks.

Standing Wolf
12-22-2020, 03:30 PM

You know, of course, why there will never be a show called 'C.S.I. Birmingham'...?

countryboy
12-22-2020, 03:31 PM
True enough and that was wrong of me. Both my late mother-in-law and one of my daughters-in-law are Alabama natives, so I should know better. Written in jest, but that's no real excuse. I do seem to recall, though, that the first example of stereotyping in this particular thread was by a member who made a comment about a lack of testosterone in California...?

Another leftist imbicile who can't read. Liberalism really rots the brain, evidently.

MisterVeritis
12-22-2020, 03:32 PM

You know, of course, why there will never be a show called 'C.S.I. Birmingham'...?
I don't believe I have heard this one. Why won't there ever be a show called...?

EvilCat Breath
12-22-2020, 03:35 PM
If anyone even hurt my dog's feelings I would enjoy prolonging their eventual death.

Standing Wolf
12-22-2020, 03:36 PM

I don't believe I have heard this one. Why won't there ever be a show called...?

Because all the DNA is the same and there are no dental records.

Calypso Jones
12-22-2020, 03:38 PM
The ridiculousness is in the actual news story. OGIS merely posted the story. Far worse examples of "ridiculousness" up and down this board.

He POSTED it because he is a troll.

MisterVeritis
12-22-2020, 03:38 PM
Because all the DNA is the same and there are no dental records.
:grin:

Calypso Jones
12-22-2020, 03:39 PM
Now that they are dead you can count on them to Vote Democrat......LOL

and the dogs.

Calypso Jones
12-22-2020, 03:39 PM

you bet.

Standing Wolf
12-22-2020, 03:40 PM
Another leftist imbicile who can't read. Liberalism really rots the brain, evidently.

You can only smell the testosterone out there in California, because there isn't much left out there so it really stands out. ...

No stereotyping there...nah!

Collateral Damage
12-22-2020, 03:50 PM
Some people can never dig themselves Low enough................
And some will give it their best try.

Mini Me
12-22-2020, 03:53 PM

Festus, if Amarica has a rectum, Alabama is it!

Collateral Damage
12-22-2020, 03:58 PM
You would be favored if you even visited there. I wouldn't recommend the height of summer, that can be a bit unpleasant, but in general, better than the West Coast on a July day....

MisterVeritis
12-22-2020, 04:02 PM
I have lived all over the world. I can live in any state I choose. Of all the places I have lived, Northern Alabama is by far the best.

Captain Obvious
12-22-2020, 04:41 PM

No

It's a bull shit, three ring
Circus side show of...

Freaks here in this hopeless fucking hole we call L.A.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time, any fucking day.
Learn to swim, see you down in Arizona Bay.

Cletus
12-22-2020, 04:55 PM
I have lived all over the world. I can live in any state I choose. Of all the places I have lived, Northern Alabama is by far the best.

When I first started thinking about retirement, my wife started researching potential places to settle and Northern Alabama was on her short list. We have decided we are going to stay in New Mexico. I really don't want to leave my mountains.

The Booman
12-22-2020, 05:01 PM
Great thread. Truly thought provoking.

Tahuyaman
12-22-2020, 05:03 PM
Too many bugs and poisonous snakes.

Mini Me
12-22-2020, 06:43 PM
I'm sure there are nice people in Alabama.......liberals that is!

I think the best climate in the US is in Santa Cruz, CA. Air conditioned during the summer with sea breezes, winters mild with rain, a nice 74 degrees yesterday! I really miss that!

Mini Me
12-22-2020, 06:44 PM
Where is the refresh button on this site? My eyes are failing me!

DGUtley
12-22-2020, 06:45 PM

NOTICE countryboy THREADBANNED for insults and bad faith posting

Mini Me
12-22-2020, 06:45 PM
And there is no back button! Is something wrong?

John Galt
12-22-2020, 06:49 PM
Perhaps, but there's a really good chance that inbreeding was.

Two ammosexuals in Alabama killed each other?

Not a bad start.

MisterVeritis
12-22-2020, 11:16 PM
Too many bugs and poisonous snakes.
In my two decades here I have seen two poisonous snakes. One, a small, youthful copperhead, was curled up on my deck. I waved a small sheet of paper in his direction and he slid off the deck, never to be seen again. The second snake was at least five feet long and thick around as a fallen tree limb. It was half on my parking pad with its head pointed toward the woods. It had a blunt, ugly triangular head and mottled diamond pattern on its body. It had also clearly just eaten, probably a chipmunk.

I reached down and tapped it on its tail. In a second it disappeared into the woods in my front yard.

Invite the bats. They eat the bugs.

Standing Wolf
12-23-2020, 12:03 AM
In my two decades here I have seen two poisonous snakes. One, a small, youthful copperhead, was curled up on my deck. I waved a small sheet of paper in his direction and he slid off the deck, never to be seen again. The second snake was at least five feet long and thick around as a fallen tree limb. It was half on my parking pad with its head pointed toward the woods. It had a blunt, ugly triangular head and mottled diamond pattern on its body. It had also clearly just eaten, probably a chipmunk.

I reached down and tapped it on its tail. In a second it disappeared into the woods in my front yard.

Invite the bats. They eat the bugs.

Aren't snakes with triangular heads usually venomous?

MisterVeritis
12-23-2020, 12:10 AM
Yes. But it can be tricky. Some snakes try to appear to be more dangerous than they actually are (like the Internet tough guy). :grin:

This is the one from my driveway:

https://www.aces.edu/blog/topics/forestry-wildlife/identification-and-control-of-snakes-in-alabama/

Standing Wolf
12-23-2020, 12:20 AM
The wife has a beautiful corn snake named Lilith that's about three feet long. Anything bigger than that I wouldn't have in the house.

Abby08
12-23-2020, 12:37 AM

Then why are streets in California covered in shit?

Abby08
12-23-2020, 12:43 AM
Yes. But it can be tricky. Some snakes try to appear to be more dangerous than they actually are (like the Internet tough guy). :grin:

This is the one from my driveway:

https://www.aces.edu/blog/topics/forestry-wildlife/identification-and-control-of-snakes-in-alabama/

Is that a Copperhead?

Mini Me
12-23-2020, 12:40 PM
Well, Trumpies are! That sounds like a description of them! LMFAO!

MisterVeritis
12-23-2020, 05:04 PM
Is that a Copperhead?
Yes.

donttread
12-24-2020, 08:45 AM

Yup we have poverty and crime in rural America too. The difference is we expect the trailer park to help fix it's own problems. Nobody will be claiming that the dog "made derogatory remarks about rednecks" and that he "was filled with discriminatory rage"
The other difference rednecks kill far less of themselves than the boys in the hood do.

donttread
12-24-2020, 08:50 AM
Perhaps, but there's a really good chance that inbreeding was.

Two ammosexuals in Alabama killed each other?

Not a bad start.

Right we have our poor and criminal types in the country too. We just don't celebrate them. They kill less of each other that way.

OGIS
12-24-2020, 11:08 AM
He merely posted the story? He didn't inject sophomoric snark, and attempt to imply these were somehow Republicans? Wow, your reading comprehension really sucks.

>>>"He didn't inject sophomoric snark,...."

i'M ConfuSed.* iSN't SoPHOmOric SNArK tHE DefiNInG QUALItY Of THIs bOArd?

>>>>"...and attempt to imply these were somehow Republicans?"

whicH phRase wAS The cLUE?
a) "i CaN smell THE ExCEsS TeSToSTeRoNE...."
B) "...thosE MaNLY MEn REel MUricAnS..."
C) "i ASSUmE thAT aLcOhOl ANd/or MetH WAs InvolveD."
D) All ThE abOVE

>>>>"...Wow, your reading comprehension really sucks."

tHEn inSTruCt hiM.

*Hey, (con)servatives, don't say I never gave you anything. Right here are two words you can rip out of context and repeat ad infinitum as an example of me owning myself. It will be fun (and instructive) to watch how many of you take the bait.

OGIS
12-24-2020, 11:23 AM
Interesting.

DenverBrian

DGUtley

Dr. Who

EvilCat Breath

John Galt

RMNIXON

The Booman

Cannons Front

Cotton1

countryboy

donttread

resister

Calypso Jones

Collateral Damage

OGIS

Abby08

Cletus

Mini Me

Davis

Captain Obvious

Standing Wolf

MisterVeritis

Tahuyaman

Standing Wolf
12-24-2020, 11:32 AM
Interesting.

DenverBrian

DGUtley

Dr. Who

EvilCat Breath

John Galt

RMNIXON

The Booman

Cannons Front

Cotton1

countryboy

donttread

resister

Calypso Jones

Collateral Damage

OGIS

Abby08

Cletus

Mini Me

Davis

Captain Obvious

Standing Wolf

MisterVeritis

Tahuyaman

Um...think I must have missed something here. What are those numbers?

Tahuyaman
12-24-2020, 11:35 AM
This is going as expected.

MisterVeritis
12-24-2020, 11:36 AM
This is going as expected.
Well, Ogis did bait his hook.

John Galt
12-24-2020, 12:21 PM
Geometry bias? ':)

Cletus
12-24-2020, 12:37 PM
>>>"He didn't inject sophomoric snark,...."

i'M ConfuSed.* iSN't SoPHOmOric SNArK tHE DefiNInG QUALItY Of THIs bOArd?

>>>>"...and attempt to imply these were somehow Republicans?"

whicH phRase wAS The cLUE?
a) "i CaN smell THE ExCEsS TeSToSTeRoNE...."
B) "...thosE MaNLY MEn REel MUricAnS..."
C) "i ASSUmE thAT aLcOhOl ANd/or MetH WAs InvolveD."
D) All ThE abOVE

>>>>"...Wow, your reading comprehension really sucks."

tHEn inSTruCt hiM.

This just verifies everything I said about you in that other thread.

Thank you for proving I was right.