PDA

View Full Version : I can see why some liberals want Daddy govt to raise them

Cotton1
12-23-2020, 06:11 PM
They don't have enough sense to do anything but parrot some other deranged parrot.

I'm sure you all think I'm talking about Davis and Invictus but I'm not.

Really not

I promise I'm not

Double promise ! No crosses count !

Really not .....:grin:

J/k....sort of ...

Common Sense
12-23-2020, 06:35 PM
Oh, the irony.

It seems all the Trump cultists clearly have daddy issues. The way they worship him and treat him like he's their macho saviour, is creepy as fuck. They also all parrot the same deluded talking points.

Tahuyaman
12-23-2020, 06:42 PM
Oh, the irony.

It seems all the Trump cultists clearly have daddy issues. The way they worship him and treat him like he's their macho saviour, is creepy as fuck. They also all parrot the same deluded talking points.
What happened to you? You’ve turned into a complete hypocritical loon.

Cotton1
12-23-2020, 06:55 PM
Oh, the irony.

It seems all the Trump cultists clearly have daddy issues. The way they worship him and treat him like he's their macho saviour, is creepy as $#@!. They also all parrot the same deluded talking points.

OMG! Please don't go into Stone Cold Pimp mode on me !

Cotton1
12-23-2020, 07:00 PM
I cannot believe how corny the liberal media is

Every night they show a "Covid Hero"! Some of them are white, sort of ..

Tahuyaman
12-23-2020, 07:04 PM
Maybe now liberals will start opposing the nanny state?

Hmmmm. Maybe not.

Abby08
12-23-2020, 07:44 PM
Oh, the irony.

It seems all the Trump cultists clearly have daddy issues. The way they worship him and treat him like he's their macho saviour, is creepy as $#@!. They also all parrot the same deluded talking points.

Cultist do as they're told, that would be all of you who wear your masks like the government tells you.....Trump has never told anyone to not wear masks........so, who's following orders like a cultist?

Abby08
12-23-2020, 07:45 PM
Oh, the irony.

Deluded talking points.

Like you just did.

Tahuyaman
12-23-2020, 07:56 PM
I cannot believe how corny the liberal media is

Every night they show a "Covid Hero"! Some of them are white, sort of ..

A “COVID hero?”

Common Sense
12-23-2020, 08:08 PM
What happened to you? You’ve turned into a complete hypocritical loon.

Says the guy who once called Trump a buffoon and claimed you'd never vote for him.

I haven't changed, nor am I a hypocrite. I'm just pointing out the things I see and countering ridiculous claims.

Common Sense
12-23-2020, 08:13 PM
Cultist do as they're told, that would be all of you who wear your masks like the government tells you.....Trump has never told anyone to not wear masks........so, who's following orders like a cultist?
Trump has repeatedly mocked people for wearing masks. After months into the pandemic he finally started wearing a mask.

Following the common sense recommendations of medical professionals isn't cultish behaviour. Worshipping your leader, flying his flags, believing every ridiculous thing he says and making endless excuses for his idiotic comments and behaviour is indeed cultish behaviour.

donttread
12-23-2020, 08:13 PM
Oh, the irony.

The more tribal the fans of the "d'" and the "r's" get the easier political corruption becomes

Tahuyaman
12-23-2020, 08:18 PM
Says the guy who once called Trump a buffoon and claimed you'd never vote for him.

I haven't changed, nor am I a hypocrite. I'm just pointing out the things I see and countering ridiculous claims.

You used to be somewhat rational.

Captdon
12-23-2020, 08:22 PM
They don't have enough sense to do anything but parrot some other deranged parrot.

I'm sure you all think I'm talking about Davis and Invictus but I'm not.

Really not

I promise I'm not

Double promise ! No crosses count !

Really not .....:grin:

J/k....sort of ...

Now you've gone and hurt theliquidguy's feeling.

Captdon
12-23-2020, 08:23 PM
Oh, the irony.

You people elected a pedophile, a dementia-suffering pedophile.

Captdon
12-23-2020, 08:25 PM
Trump has repeatedly mocked people for wearing masks. After months into the pandemic he finally started wearing a mask.

Following the common sense recommendations of medical professionals isn't cultish behaviour. Worshipping your leader, flying his flags, believing every ridiculous thing he says and making endless excuses for his idiotic comments and behaviour is indeed cultish behaviour.

Whereas your side wants to steal my money.

Common Sense
12-23-2020, 08:26 PM
You used to be somewhat rational.
I'm still rational. You used to have some integrity.

I remember when you used to bash Trump and actually engaged in dialogue instead of just lame insults and deflection. Have you considered the idea that it's you that's changed? Because your track record indicates you have.

Common Sense
12-23-2020, 08:27 PM
Lol...and they say I'm irrational. You Trump cultists will believe anything.

Captain Obvious
12-23-2020, 08:28 PM

I remember when you used to bash Trump and actually engaged in dialogue instead of just lame insults and deflection. Have you considered the idea that it's you that's changed? Because your track record indicates you have.

There are a number of people here who used to be fairly moderate and objective but over the last couple years slid down the RW nutbar water slide.

Like group-think in action.

Common Sense
12-23-2020, 08:29 PM
Whereas your side wants to steal my money.
Taxation isn't theft. Besides, Republicans also tax people and corporations. They also run massive deficits.

And I seriously doubt you're in the tax bracket that will see tax increases.

Tahuyaman
12-23-2020, 08:34 PM

You’ve gotten progressively more irrational over the last four years.

Common Sense
12-23-2020, 08:35 PM
There are a number of people here who used to be fairly moderate and objective but over the last couple years slid down the RW nutbar water slide.

Like group-think in action.

I just find it hilarious that Tahu can't see his blatant hypocrisy. The forum records all of our comments. He's on record repeatedly bashing Trump and claiming he'd never vote for that bozo. Instead of admitting that or actually engaging in dialogue, he just repeats the same tired claim that I've changed.

I used to wonder how things like Jonestown could ever happen. Now I understand how seemingly rational people can go full delusional cultist.

MisterVeritis
12-23-2020, 08:35 PM
Taxation isn't theft. Besides, Republicans also tax people and corporations. They also run massive deficits.

All unconstitutional taxation is theft. And there is quite a bit of it.

Tahuyaman
12-23-2020, 08:36 PM

Elected officials create debt. Who’d a thunk it.

Everyone who currently pays federal income tax will see an increase in their taxes.

Cotton1
12-23-2020, 08:37 PM
A “COVID hero?”

Aka "African American". Get the red carpet out !

Common Sense
12-23-2020, 08:38 PM
You’ve gotten progressively more irrational over the last four years.
Yeah, you keep saying that. You've provided no evidence of it and obviously can't recognize your shift into Trumpism. But you just keep repeating the same thing over and over instead of actually saying something of substance. I've remained pretty much the same as I was years ago.

mamooth
12-23-2020, 08:40 PM
Trump cultists? You need to start rationing your sore-loser tears, or you'll have no tears left for Biden's inaguaration. If you're not weeping hysterically along with the other Trump cult losers, the rest of the Trump cult will look on you with suspicion, like you were a North Korean who wasn't crying loudly enough when the previous DearLeader died. Remember, cultists hate apostates much more than they hate non-cultists. Given how violent and unstable the Trump cult is, you don't want them to turn on you.

Common Sense
12-23-2020, 08:42 PM
But it was a major issue to Republicans during the Obama presidency. Trump has racked up historically high deficits and those same people are now silent on the issue.

It seems that they only have a problem with deficits when Democrats are in charge. Seems a bit hypocritical, no? Or am I being irrational?

Cotton1
12-23-2020, 08:43 PM

How else can you fund a nation of half wit libs that wanna marry trees and scream at the sky all day?

Tahuyaman
12-23-2020, 08:44 PM
I just find it hilarious that Tahu can't see his blatant hypocrisy. The forum records all of our comments. He's on record repeatedly bashing Trump and claiming he'd never vote for that bozo. Instead of admitting that or actually engaging in dialogue, he just repeats the same tired claim that I've changed.

I used to wonder how things like Jonestown could ever happen. Now I understand how seemingly rational people can go full delusional cultist.
There’s no hypocrisy on my part. In 2016 I said that I wasn’t voting for Trump. In 2016 I didn’t. I voted for Gary Johnson. In 2020 there was no rational alternative.

Captain Obvious
But it was a major issue to Republicans during the Obama presidency. Trump has racked up historically high deficits and those same people are now silent on the issue.

It seems that they only have a problem with deficits when Democrats are in charge. Seems a bit hypocritical, no? Or am I being irrational?

Remember how links to the debt clock were posted regularly around here over 4 years ago - then suddenly vanished like a fart in the wind?

This is why "democracy" is a joke, there are too many low information cheerleaders and not enough objective, informed voters.

The Booman

SQUAWK!

tRump is a Nazi
tRump is a dictator
tRump killed 300 trillion people because Carl Bernstein said so
...Something involving blow up dolls and other people's bottoms...
Faux news

Squawk!

Cotton1

It's ok when we do it.

Write that down. :grin:

Davis
12-23-2020, 08:45 PM
Tards are fun to watch.

Cotton1
12-23-2020, 08:48 PM
Tards are fun to watch.

No you aren't

Cotton1
12-23-2020, 08:54 PM
Off topic but funny joke I will bless you all with!

Know what you call an Ethiopian with a nickel on his head?

A nail.... :)

Tahuyaman
12-23-2020, 08:55 PM

Who has a problem with debt only when Democrats are in charge? Name names? You do realize that a president can’t spend a dime on their authority, don’t you ?

Common Sense
12-23-2020, 08:58 PM
Who has a problem with debt only when Democrats are in charge? Name names? You do realize that a president can’t spend a dime on their authority, don’t you ?
Are you serious? You don't remember the constant complaints about the increasing debt and deficit under Obama by conservatives? Have you seen those same complaints since Trump took office?

Is it dishonesty or just amnesia?

The Booman
12-23-2020, 08:59 PM

Cut him some slack. He just got his official DNC pom poms and is desperate to try them out.

Tahuyaman
12-23-2020, 09:03 PM
Are you serious? You don't remember the constant complaints about the increasing debt and deficit under Obama by conservatives? Have you seen those same complaints since Trump took office?

Yes, the congress massively increased debt then. That’s what they always do.

I know I’ve been quite consistent on the issue of increased debt.

Now, tell us which conservative types take a different view on that based on who the POTUS is?

Cotton1
12-23-2020, 09:09 PM

Do you understand how disturbing it is to have a Muslim from Kenya as POTUS.

He is a racist, he is anti American. Pardon me but per the Muslims? I generally tend to be a bit offended by a people that chant "death to America" and kill 3100 of our civilians on 9/11.

Name one thing the sane among us have to gain by humping Muslims ? Much less in our own country

Cotton1
12-23-2020, 09:12 PM

SQUAWK!

tRump is a Nazi
tRump is a dictator
tRump killed 300 trillion people because Carl Bernstein said so
...Something involving blow up dolls and other people's bottoms...
Faux news

Squawk!

Squawk! Michelle Obama is a man. Squawk! Michelle Obama is a man. ! Squawk! So is Rachel Maddow! Squawk!

Common Sense
12-23-2020, 09:13 PM
Yes, the congress massively increased debt then. That’s what they always do.

I know I’ve been quite consistent on the issue of increased debt.

Now, tell us which conservative types take a different view on that based on who the POTUS is?
Really, can you point out where you have criticized Trump for racking up historically high deficits?

I'm not going to name names, but anyone with an ounce of honesty and integrity would admit that under Obamas 8 years, this forum had numerous threads complaining about the increasing debt and deficits. In the past 4 years, they have been virtually silent on the issue. If you can't admit that obvious fact, I don't know what to tell you. But you know it's true. You just can't admit it. But it's me that's irrational, right? Lol...

Common Sense
12-23-2020, 09:15 PM
Do you understand how disturbing it is to have a Muslim from Kenya as POTUS.

He is a racist, he is anti American. Pardon me but per the Muslims? I generally tend to be a bit offended by a people that chant "death to America" and kill 3100 of our civilians on 9/11.

Name one thing the sane among us have to gain by humping Muslims ? Much less in our own country

Sometimes I suspect that you're doing an imitation of an ignorant Republican stereotype.

The Booman
12-23-2020, 09:16 PM
Squawk! Michelle Obama is a man. Squawk! Michelle Obama is a man. ! Squawk! So is Rachel Maddow! Squawk!
Which one is manlier?

Tahuyaman
12-23-2020, 09:17 PM
Really, can you point out where you have criticized Trump for racking up historically high deficits?

I'm not going to name names, but anyone with an ounce of honesty and integrity would admit that under Obamas 8 years, this forum had numerous threads complaining about the increasing debt and deficits. In the past 4 years, they have been virtually silent on the issue. If you can't admit that obvious fact, I don't know what to tell you. But you know it's true. You just can't admit it. But it's me that's irrational, right? Lol...

I’ve criticized Trump for agreeing to these huge spending bills every time he signed on to one. Every single time.

Again, the congress racks up debt. Not a president.
You’ve turned into a complete hack over the last four years.

Cotton1
12-23-2020, 09:17 PM
Which one is manlier?
Obamas two snotnosed kids named "Either " and "Or"

Calypso Jones
12-23-2020, 09:18 PM

I think it's pretty obvious that neither party gives a damn about the Dafasit.

But now they're gonna care even less.

Cotton1
12-23-2020, 09:26 PM
Sometimes I suspect that you're doing an imitation of an ignorant Republican stereotype.

Not at all. It really is huge . If I was Chinese my name would be "
"Long Dong"

Cotton1
12-23-2020, 10:09 PM
Trump cultists? You need to start rationing your sore-loser tears, or you'll have no tears left for Biden's inaguaration. If you're not weeping hysterically along with the other Trump cult losers, the rest of the Trump cult will look on you with suspicion, like you were a North Korean who wasn't crying loudly enough when the previous DearLeader died. Remember, cultists hate apostates much more than they hate non-cultists. Given how violent and unstable the Trump cult is, you don't want them to turn on you.

https://youtu.be/xfV6Zt0YC7k

Cotton1
12-24-2020, 12:50 AM

https://youtu.be/q5fyxaZSfPg

Cotton1
12-24-2020, 02:05 AM

And then called in a Dominos pizza delivery!
https://youtu.be/sn5f5qyf7io

Peter1469
12-24-2020, 02:38 AM
Oh, the irony.

Other than parrot the word daddy, your post is off topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96QTR9Q4VrY

Peter1469
12-24-2020, 02:39 AM

lol

cultist....

Peter1469
12-24-2020, 02:42 AM

I have posted threads about it regularly.

Cotton1
12-24-2020, 02:45 AM

Yes , you have. I've seen you make many comments and threads about out of control spending

resister
12-24-2020, 02:53 AM
Oh, the irony.

And you parrot the same crap you were, three years ago. Not much has changed.

Captdon
12-24-2020, 01:58 PM
Lol...and they say I'm irrational. You Trump cultists will believe anything.

You people elected a pedophile, a dementia-suffering pedophile. Little kids look at him with distaste. The pictures have been posted here several times.

Captdon
12-24-2020, 01:59 PM

The power to tax me to pay for people who won't work is theft. Stealing my money offends me. If the Trump cuts are rolled back I will certainly pay more taxes.

Captdon
12-24-2020, 02:02 PM

You're like having a pimple on your ass. It doesn't matter but you still wish it would go away.

Captdon
12-24-2020, 02:04 PM

Yes, you're irrational.

Cotton1
12-24-2020, 02:18 PM
You're like having a pimple on your ass. It doesn't matter but you still wish it would go away.

In his defense he had a mole taken off his ass and lost 30 pounds in one minute :)

Tahuyaman
12-24-2020, 02:27 PM
Every conservative here has always called out this constant need for more and more spending.

The hacks criticize it based who a president may be at any one moment in time.

Chris
12-24-2020, 02:34 PM
Oh, the irony.

This is what's stupid these days--post not poster--that for anti-Trumpers any argument pro-con or anti-liberal somehow automatically translates into Trump cultist crap.