PDA

View Full Version : A personal fresh hell as of 2100 (9PM) last night.

Retirednsmilin308
12-30-2020, 04:36 AM
I went down to take a nap at 5...woke up at 9 and was dizzy as hell and could not even stand up.

My wife had been mildly dizzy for about two weeks now, so I called the Fire Dept to check out the house for gasses and the EMTs to check out me.

Fire Dept had no sniffer gear, so they left.

EMTs said my blood pressure was a bit high, but found nothing either. Said it might be VERTIGO. May last a few hours or may last a few days.

Either way IO can't get anywhere without using a cane and leaning against the walls..

Forgive the errors, but with editing it took me 42 minutes to write this.

To me it feels like all that craop in my neck and spine doing its thing.

There is no quality of life when you can not focus your eyes much nor stand up without falling down.

It has been 6 1/2 hours now. We shall see.:huh:

I made a new thread and a few comments, but they took equally as long.

Thx for letting me vent.

Dave.

Cotton1
12-30-2020, 05:03 AM
I went down to take a nap at 5...woke up at 9 and was dizzy as hell and could not even stand up.

My wife had been mildly dizzy for about two weeks now, so I called the Fire Dept to check out the house for gasses and the EMTs to check out me.

EMTs said my blood pressure was a bit high, but found nothing either. Said it might be VERTIGO. May last a few hours or may last a few days.

Either way IO can't get anywhere without using a cane and leaning against the walls..

There is no quality of life when you can not focus your eyes much nor stand up without falling down.

Thx for letting me vent.

Dave.

Be sure you super hydrated. I have experienced some of those symptoms before. It was a UTI. Even the 42 minutes to write a post.

That's probably not it but if it is you should be getting a bit delusional in another 24-48 hours at you age

Get well soon.

Peter1469
12-30-2020, 05:47 AM
Yes, drink lots of water. Hope you feel better.

Retirednsmilin308
12-30-2020, 12:45 PM
Be sure you super hydrated. I have experienced some of those symptoms before. It was a UTI. Even the 42 minutes to write a post.

That's probably not it but if it is you should be getting a bit delusional in another 24-48 hours at you age

Get well soon.

I called my non-VA doctor's office and asked for an appointment to check for a UTI. Thank you. I would have never guessed.

This vertigo has got to be caused by something.

Retirednsmilin308
12-30-2020, 12:46 PM
Yes, drink lots of water. Hope you feel better.

Thank you. I drank up the last of the cranberry juice (sans Vodka) and am just sitting around with the phone near me in case the ON-VA dr. calls back.

I have my old flight deck cranial at-hand and wear it if i have to get up for anything.

Cotton1
12-30-2020, 12:47 PM
I called my non-VA doctor's office and asked for an appointment to check for a UTI. Thank you. I would have never guessed.

This vertigo has got to be caused by something.

When you get older a UTI is serious business. If untreated the walls start talking to you etc. It can be very dangerous. If your urine is really yellow that's not good

BenjaminO
12-30-2020, 01:30 PM

Thx for letting me vent.

Dave.
Hey friend. Hope you are feeling better.
Stay in touch.
Give me a holler if you feel up to it.
It's not CO2 related is it?

Dr. Who
12-30-2020, 02:20 PM
I hate to say this, but dizziness is sometimes a precursor symptom for COVID-19. Hopefully, when they are checking for a UTI, they also check for CV-19.

Peter1469
12-30-2020, 05:48 PM
I hate to say this, but dizziness is sometimes a precursor symptom for COVID-19. Hopefully, when they are checking for a UTI, they also check for CV-19.
I would think so.