PDA

View Full Version : Pain is coming.......

Garden House Queen
12-31-2020, 11:49 AM
Hit & Run Update - Breaking News on the Dominion voting machines hacked during GA Senate hearing. Pain is coming... Election thefts have been going on forever. Both parties are corrupt and care more about themselves than they do about the American people. Our representatives have not been following the Constitution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OClxsUVnuAs&feature=youtu.be

MMC
12-31-2020, 12:08 PM
Yeah......Biden and the Democrats will not only be bringing the American People pain. But they will expand that to the rest of the planet. Whatever a Democrat or leftists get involved in. They totally destroy it.

stephenpe
12-31-2020, 12:13 PM
Yep, obomar took your guns and all your rights and destroyed it all.........along with Bill Clinton and the rest........you sound like that broken record Rush Limpdckk........Talk radio created Trump and yall still lap up the stupidity.

Daily Bread
12-31-2020, 12:23 PM
This isn't going away and the politicians and the deep state know it . The in our face theft of this election , the allowance that leaders of cities gave Antifa and Blm , the tearing down of American history and culture , the giving of our treasury to foreign nations instead of helping Americans in need has reached a critical stage - its also put us in a corner .
Don't tolerate any more of it , not for another minute .
Get in their faces and don't negotiate anymore

Cotton1
12-31-2020, 12:29 PM
Yep, obomar took your guns and all your rights and destroyed it all.........along with Bill Clinton and the rest........you sound like that broken record Rush Limpdckk........Talk radio created Trump and yall still lap up the stupidity.

He didn't take mine. Nobody will. They are in 2 different places waiting for the upcoming Civil War. Happily waiting , I might add :)

Cotton1
12-31-2020, 12:32 PM

Ok , I give up trying to figure you out.

Which shit for brains does your thinking then tells you what to type?

Daily Bread
12-31-2020, 12:34 PM

Now I know how the word "ignorant " was originally conceived . Have you tried the patent office ?

MMC
12-31-2020, 12:59 PM

Farrakhan Says Obama ‘Didn’t Do Anything for Black People ... (https://eurweb.com/2016/09/22/farrakhan-says-obama-didnt-anything-black-people/)https://eurweb.com/2016/09/22/farrakhan-says-obama...[/URL]
Barack didn’t do shit for us. And to be perfectly clear regarding what I mean, Obama hasn’t spoken out against the state sanctioned terrorism aimed at black people.

How Barack Obama Failed Black Americans - The Atlantic (https://www.bing.com/search?q=Obama+didnt+do+anything+for+Blacks&qs=n&sp=-1&pq=obama+didnt+do+anything+for+blacks&sc=0-34&sk=&cvid=082E527E0F5843D4BFC0A90ACB95C7EF&first=1&FORM=PERE#)https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/...[URL="https://www.bing.com/search?q=Obama+didnt+do+anything+for+Blacks&qs=n&sp=-1&pq=obama+didnt+do+anything+for+blacks&sc=0-34&sk=&cvid=082E527E0F5843D4BFC0A90ACB95C7EF&first=1&FORM=PERE#"]
Black culture, if anything, has been ferociously supportive of education. ... especially since it is clear that blacks do more with ... And it has been damaging to have Barack Obama, a black man ...

Your White Privilege is showing again.

countryboy
12-31-2020, 01:04 PM
Hit & Run Update - Breaking News on the Dominion voting machines hacked during GA Senate hearing. Pain is coming... Election thefts have been going on forever. Both parties are corrupt and care more about themselves than they do about the American people. Our representatives have not been following the Constitution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OClxsUVnuAs&feature=youtu.be

If pain is coming, what we need is.....

https://youtu.be/nM__lPTWThU

chaidragonfire
12-31-2020, 01:47 PM
Farrakhan Says Obama ‘Didn’t Do Anything for Black People ... (https://eurweb.com/2016/09/22/farrakhan-says-obama-didnt-anything-black-people/)

https://eurweb.com/2016/09/22/farrakhan-says-obama...
Barack didn’t do shit for us. And to be perfectly clear regarding what I mean, Obama hasn’t spoken out against the state sanctioned terrorism aimed at black people.

How Barack Obama Failed Black Americans - The Atlantic (https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/12/how-barack-obama-failed-black-americans/511358/)

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/...
Black culture, if anything, has been ferociously supportive of education. ... especially since it is clear that blacks do more with ... And it has been damaging to have Barack Obama, a black man ...

Your White Privilege is showing again.

The Obozonator didn't get into the Oval Office to serve or protect the USA or it's citizens. The Obozonator got into office to serve his owners.

Haven't you people figured it out yet?

The Clintons took over the DNC in 1993, and they rule it with deadly force. The ONLY way to clean up the DNC is to exterminate the main cockroaches!!

chaidragonfire
12-31-2020, 01:51 PM

Which shit for brains does your thinking then tells you what to type?

Never try to figure out a fuktard.
You will either end up like them, or go insane trying to figure them out.

Cotton1
12-31-2020, 01:57 PM
Never try to figure out a fuktard.
You will either end up like them, or go insane trying to figure them out.

Ok34045

carolina73
12-31-2020, 02:07 PM
Very interesting. A rant instead of an answer. You know what that indicates?

carolina73
12-31-2020, 02:11 PM
Groups like Democrats play a foxhole strategy. They know they will get destroyed in a full on charge, so they move forward and lie low. If it is safe they do it again.

Because we are not firing at them, they see the coast as clear and are advancing rapidly.
The solution is to make them retreat not just stop them.

First we need to take out there communications centers (MSM) and strengthen ours.

RMNIXON
12-31-2020, 02:43 PM
The Obozonator didn't get into the Oval Office to serve or protect the USA or it's citizens. The Obozonator got into office to serve his owners.
Haven't you people figured it out yet?

Obama was very much a part of the Alinsky Plan to place Radicals in positions of Power.

Only Barry the person was lazy and more interested in public worship than a radical revolution. He did a lot of damage but not nearly as much as he could have. Obamacare was to be his founding achievement and now hardly anyone talks about it.

Davis
12-31-2020, 02:45 PM
He didn't take mine. Nobody will. They are in 2 different places waiting for the upcoming Civil War. Happily waiting , I might add :)
Under the bed with you?

Davis
12-31-2020, 02:46 PM

Answering stupid questions from stupid people fatigue.

You can look it up.

Davis
12-31-2020, 02:48 PM
Obama was very much a part of the Alinsky Plan to place Radicals in positions of Power.

Only Barry the person was lazy and more interested in public worship than a radical revolution. He did a lot of damage but not nearly as much as he could have. Obamacare was to be his founding achievement and now hardly anyone talks about it.
How much Fox Mews/Rush do you have to consume to dumb yourself down to the point you believe stuff like this?

Serious question.

Cotton1
12-31-2020, 03:06 PM
Under the bed with you?

Come over and find out, jr

carolina73
12-31-2020, 03:10 PM

You can look it up.

I think that is how I would rate your response as nothing but stupid, as usual.

I'm just describing the foxhole strategy they are using, while you stupidly proclaim because they did not go after the entire goal in one swift move so that means their goal was only the immediate action.

They want to ban "assault weapons" but I believe you would rather take a shot from a AR-15 than many handguns. Most homocides are close range. The criteria they use is related to how many weapons they can take away not any other.

Cotton1
12-31-2020, 04:17 PM

That Captain O isn't here to help him and Davis out?

gamewell45
01-01-2021, 03:53 PM
https://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/134395?p=3134567#post3134567

chaidragonfire has been thread banned for posting vulgar meme's and for bypassing the obscenity filter

Daily Bread
01-01-2021, 04:00 PM
I think its called "The Napoleon Syndrome"

MMC
01-01-2021, 04:20 PM

You can look it up.

For what.....he has seen everything you post.

stephenpe
01-01-2021, 05:29 PM
He didn't take mine. Nobody will. They are in 2 different places waiting for the upcoming Civil War. Happily waiting , I might add :) there is no more gonna be a civil war than Trump is gonna find a court that will support any of his blshttt.......Any dumazzz that starts playing johnny reb will find out our military will end his stupidy quickly.........but i still think you are hilareous..........

Cotton1
01-01-2021, 05:31 PM
there is no more gonna be a civil war than Trump is gonna find a court that will support any of his blshttt.......Any dumazzz that starts playing johnny reb will find out our military will end his stupidy quickly.........but i still think you are hilareous..........

You aren't so bad yourself lol

stephenpe
01-01-2021, 05:33 PM
Now I know how the word "ignorant " was originally conceived . Have you tried the patent office ? Aint you funny. If ignorant was a president his name is certainly Donnie. Have you read any of the 100 books written by former appointees or from his inner circle that crossed him?

stephenpe
01-01-2021, 05:34 PM
Under the bed with you? arent ammosexuals cute. I got my gun boys and aint no libby gonna take it.........cause Im a REAL man,..........lmao

countryboy
01-01-2021, 05:37 PM
there is no more gonna be a civil war than Trump is gonna find a court that will support any of his blshttt.......Any dumazzz that starts playing johnny reb will find out our military will end his stupidy quickly.........but i still think you are hilareous..........
What libs always fail to realize is, if an actual civil war breaks out, the military will fracture as well. I pray that never happens, but I think we are closer to it than we have ever been. If you think all the evidence of fraud, along with the myriad of statistical anomalies, and even impossibilities is "blshttt", then you really aren't a serious person.

Peter1469
01-01-2021, 05:37 PM

You can look it up.
Especially for pieces of shit like you.

Daily Bread
01-01-2021, 05:40 PM
Aint you funny. If ignorant was a president his name is certainly Donnie. Have you read any of the 100 books written by former appointees or from his inner circle that crossed him?

You can read ? Your a liberal and that's not a necesary function as they just "tell "you people what to do . I'm impressed you made it out of the indoctrination process you call education nowadays .

MMC
01-01-2021, 05:49 PM
You can read ? Your a liberal and that's not a necesary function as they just "tell "you people what to do . I'm impressed you made it out of the indoctrination process you call education nowadays .

Reading doesnt mean comprehending for illiberals.

Btw.....Happy New Year DB!

Daily Bread
01-01-2021, 06:03 PM
I'm personally amazed that 99% of them actually know they're fools and lackys , know they are lazy , ignorant and can't achieve -yet they do know how to beg and survive . And they keep doing it because they lack honor and integrity . They're proud of their worthlessness . The Democrat brand has successfully been promoted since its slave days

MisterVeritis
01-01-2021, 06:03 PM
You (still) don't know how civil wars are fought.

Davis
01-01-2021, 06:04 PM
Especially for pieces of $#@! like you.
Aw, Petey.

You cut me deep.

stjames1_53
01-01-2021, 06:11 PM

Which $#@! for brains does your thinking then tells you what to type?

the one between his legs?

stjames1_53
01-01-2021, 06:14 PM
I'm personally amazed that 99% of them actually know they're fools and lackys , know they are lazy , ignorant and can't achieve -yet they do know how to beg and survive . And they keep doing it because they lack honor and integrity . They're proud of their worthlessness . The Democrat brand has successfully been promoted since its slave days

Those same fools and lackeys are trying to fit us with the same chains they wear...........
Odd how they put them on themselves willingly

Crepitus
01-01-2021, 06:53 PM

Anyone who is "happily waiting" for civil war is sick and needs help.

MisterVeritis
01-01-2021, 07:39 PM
Anyone who is "happily waiting" for civil war is sick and needs help.
Sometimes wars cannot be avoided.

stephenpe
01-01-2021, 08:59 PM
You can read ? Your a liberal and that's not a necesary function as they just "tell "you people what to do . I'm impressed you made it out of the indoctrination process you call education nowadays . questioning my ability to read and writes your a liberal. Btw I can also write. The indoctrination process? Are you gonna give Rush Limdckk credit for your using his standard line to malign the majority of Americans?

Mr vagina said You (still) don't know how civil wars are fought. I cannot believe you actually said that. But like Reason 10 and his total lack of lucidity not much surprises me in here since the election.

Crep saidAnyone who is "happily waiting" for civil war is sick and needs help.
It is amazing isn't it? Trump is like a disease and there seems to be no cure for some of his cult.

Daily Bread
01-01-2021, 09:43 PM
questioning my ability to read and writes your a liberal. Btw I can also write. The indoctrination process? Are you gonna give Rush Limdckk credit for your using his standard line to malign the majority of Americans?
I cannot believe you actually said that. But like Reason 10 and his total lack of lucidity not much surprises me in here since the election.

It is amazing isn't it? Trump is like a disease and there seems to be no cure for some of his cult.

You pulled up a old post on me about some loser ! lmao ! I really got in your head huh . I got news for you , you've still got plenty of room in there - its empty .

stjames1_53
01-02-2021, 05:26 AM
questioning my ability to read and writes your a liberal. Btw I can also write. The indoctrination process? Are you gonna give Rush Limdckk credit for your using his standard line to malign the majority of Americans?
I cannot believe you actually said that. But like Reason 10 and his total lack of lucidity not much surprises me in here since the election.

You should return to your safe room and try to re-emotionalize your thinking, It ain't working outside of your box

stephenpe
01-02-2021, 06:49 AM
I love it how gomer and goober think insulting someone is proof of their intellect. I respond to daily dread and now its' an old post. Hoist on your own Petard there bread. You in my head? More like under my foot as most here can tell.

stjames1_53
01-02-2021, 07:08 AM
I love it how gomer and goober think insulting someone is proof of their intellect. I respond to daily dread and now its' an old post. Hoist on your own Petard there bread. You in my head? More like under my foot as most here can tell.

You're a joke.................
Admit it, you have no idea what your voted for.
You would have voted for Hitler if it meant getting rid of Trump.............and that's all you voted for.

Daily Bread
01-02-2021, 10:39 AM

You said a funny ! We're impressed