PDA

View Full Version : The ‘Big Lie’ Behind COVID-19

Sybil Ludington
12-31-2020, 07:21 PM
Recently, an old friend said, “Porter, I’m almost afraid to ask… but what do you think about all of this madness, about the government telling everyone they have to sit in their houses? How long do you think this can go on?”

What do I think? You probably won’t like it…

We are going through the greatest mass delusion in history. Never in my life have I ever been more ashamed of our elected officials. And never in my wildest dreams did I think our entire country would fall for such complete nonsense on such an enormous scale.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think our entire country would fall for such complete nonsense on such an enormous scale.

I’ll show you why virtually everything we’ve done so far has made the impact of this virus worse than it would have been if we had done nothing at all. And I’ll also show you how simple doing the right thing could have (and should have) been. I can also predict what will (eventually) happen next – the only steps that can actually protect those most at risk from this virus.

But before I get to the facts that inform my view… I would like to review how completely inane and idiotic our political leaders have become in the midst of this health problem.

My favorite example so far? The thousands of outdoor recreational activities that have been closed or forbidden – including those that involve individual pursuits, like surfing. And what did CBS News publish as a headline above the story documenting a surfer being chased down by patrol boats? It read: “Scientist Says Beaches Are Dangerous Right Now (https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/04/03/paddleboarder-arrested-in-malibu-for-refusing-to-exit-water/).”

How does anyone read this stuff and not laugh out loud? It’s impossible to watch the video of a surfer being chased down by patrol boats in the name of public health and not think something has gone terribly wrong in America.

But what’s the root of the problem today? What’s the foundation of all of these bad ideas?

continued:
https://americanconsequences.com/the-big-lie-behind-covid-19/

chaidragonfire
12-31-2020, 07:29 PM
As I stated in other posts............

Regardless of what you believe......if all of this COVID stuff was as bad as they say, and masks are such an integral part of not catching it.......
they WHY haven't all the anti-maskers died yet?

carolina73
12-31-2020, 07:49 PM
When I here scientist then I immediately doubt what they are going to say. The people that we depend on are chemists, biologist, engineers... they do not carry the title of scientist. A scientist is simply one that studies science aka every one of us.
So when they start when a phony title to a group in an attempt to say that we cannot question them then I assume they are lying.

Peter1469
01-01-2021, 05:58 AM

Regardless of what you believe......if all of this COVID stuff was as bad as they say, and masks are such an integral part of not catching it.......
Because generally the COVID is as dangerous as the flu.

midcan5
01-01-2021, 07:56 AM
345,844 Americans dead from Covid and the reality deniers hide in a closet of thoughtlessness and lack of consideration of the sick. Sad! Will we ever understand fully how Trump made so many Americans heartless. I am re-reading 'Eichmann in Jerusalem' and you see the same thoughtlessness throughout it with few exceptions. Evil can happen anywhere. Read it.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

carolina73
01-01-2021, 01:34 PM
345,844 Americans dead from Covid and the reality deniers hide in a closet of thoughtlessness and lack of consideration of the sick. Sad! Will we ever understand fully how Trump made so many Americans heartless. I am re-reading 'Eichmann in Jerusalem' and you see the same thoughtlessness throughout it with few exceptions. Evil can happen anywhere. Read it.

More Nazi comparisons. LOL

What a sick puppy.

Sybil Ludington
01-01-2021, 01:53 PM

How come 85% of the people who got covid, and were religious mask-wearers getting it?
OBVIOUSLY, masks do NOT work.

carolina73
01-01-2021, 02:48 PM
You heard the LA County people tell the courts that they are lying to the American public.

We just tell them that restaurants are bad to make them stay at home. That was their testimony. They lie to the public. That is why their own politicians are seen without masks on and at the same restaurants.

QuaseMarco
04-11-2023, 06:47 AM
https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=1093.75,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/134/893/870/original/0bad6bd71fc37fb9.jpeg

stephenpe
04-11-2023, 07:02 AM
one great thing about science deniers is that when it affects their health in really harmful ways the elections will show it. A close friend of our family and Trump man with all his flags believed his man that it was just like the flu and like many of you didnt take the shot. His family watched him die. He told Laura to go home and take down those flags. She is now drinking herself to death. And the young local preacher. He felt his daughter became brain damaged from childhood vaccinations. So he didnt take it. He died from it. So many in our county died from Covid the local VERY RED Sheriff said they never did so many funerals in his lifetime he was amazed. But keep believing your politicians and fight for your face to be free..........lmfao

Collateral Damage
04-11-2023, 07:57 AM
one great thing about science deniers is that when it affects their health in really harmful ways the elections will show it. A close friend of our family and Trump man with all his flags believed his man that it was just like the flu and like many of you didnt take the shot. His family watched him die. He told Laura to go home and take down those flags. She is now drinking herself to death. And the young local preacher. He felt his daughter became brain damaged from childhood vaccinations. So he didnt take it. He died from it. So many in our county died from Covid the local VERY RED Sheriff said they never did so many funerals in his lifetime he was amazed. But keep believing your politicians and fight for your face to be free..........lmfao

I am not injected. I had COVID in June. I am writing this from the green side of the grass.
ibid the spouse.
ibid the SIL.
ibid the boss.
ibid 8 coworkers
and the list goes on.

SIL Mother, injected. Dead from a heart attack 3 weeks after a full physical with no indication of heart issues.
Close friend, injected. Dead, autopsy inconclusive.
Family friend, injected. Dead from COVID.

So the injection was a hit or miss, RIP on those who are in the miss category. Masking required on the majority of those noted above, with exclusion of SIL, spouse and myself.

countryboy
04-11-2023, 08:01 AM
I am not injected. I had COVID in June. I am writing this from the green side of the grass.
ibid the spouse.
ibid the SIL.
ibid the boss.
ibid 8 coworkers
and the list goes on.

SIL Mother, injected. Dead from a heart attack 3 weeks after a full physical with no indication of heart issues.
Close friend, injected. Dead, autopsy inconclusive.
Family friend, injected. Dead from COVID.

So the injection was a hit or miss, RIP on those who are in the miss category. Masking required on the majority of those noted above, with exclusion of SIL, spouse and myself.

What's "ibid"?

Collateral Damage
04-11-2023, 08:03 AM
What's "ibid"?
Same reference as initial statement.....

countryboy
04-11-2023, 08:13 AM
Same reference as initial statement.....

Ah, that explains everything. It is now as clear as Mississippi mud. Thanks, for nothing, lol. You could have just told me what ibid means.

On a side note, my younger brother's mother-in-law took the jab, died of a heart attack within 3 weeks. Never had any previous heart issues. A local acquaintance of ours who was a singer in a band we used to go dancing to frequently, took the jab, dead of a heart attack. No previous heart issues. My own sister-in-law, jabbed and boosted, having heart issues. I suspect most of the people who died from covid early on in the pandemic, was due to poor treatment methodology. The whole ventilator thing was absolute BS. The militant stance against alternative treatments also resulted in a lot of unnecessary death. When I had covid, I was given a z-pack, and a 10-day course of prednisone. That is now pretty much the standard operating procedure around here.

Collateral Damage
04-11-2023, 08:40 AM
Ah, that explains everything. It is now as clear as Mississippi mud. Thanks, for nothing, lol. You could have just told me what ibid means.

On a side note, my younger brother's mother-in-law took the jab, died of a heart attack within 3 weeks. Never had any previous heart issues. A local acquaintance of ours who was a singer in a band we used to go dancing to frequently, took the jab, dead of a heart attack. No previous heart issues. My own sister-in-law, jabbed and boosted, having heart issues. I suspect most of the people who died from covid early on in the pandemic, was due to poor treatment methodology. The whole ventilator thing was absolute BS. The militant stance against alternative treatments also resulted in a lot of unnecessary death. When I had covid, I was given a z-pack, and a 10-day course of prednisone. That is now pretty much the standard operating procedure around here.
It is quite literally what ibid means.

While some people will claim the later variants weren't as lethal and that's why more people survived, I stand as a representation of someone with a seriously compromised immune system who didn't even get infected until 2 years into the mess, and not wearing a mask unless required to do so at medical facilities.

We used 'alternative' prophylaxis which likely helped prevent infection.

zelmo1234
04-11-2023, 09:10 AM

You are still under the impression that the numbers are real. Like my father in law that had Covid in May of 2020 and had his 5th heart attack in October of 2021, cause of Death Covid Complications.

How about the 5 Liberal state Gov's that used the virus to clean house in the nursing homes. If it was so dangerous to all why did they make sure the old and sick were infected to save these states billions.

Time has already shown that among the Healthy and Youth the virus was not a deadly and Influenza and Sweden, Switzerland and the other Norwegian Countries proved that it was better to go about your life and try and stay healthy.

Please don't try and tell us that the numbers were correct.

countryboy
04-11-2023, 09:27 AM

I know, I looked it up. You have to bear in mind, I'm not always the brightest individual on the board, lol. I forgot to like, go to college and stuff.

While some people will claim the later variants weren't as lethal and that's why more people survived, I stand as a representation of someone with a seriously compromised immune system who didn't even get infected until 2 years into the mess, and not wearing a mask unless required to do so at medical facilities.

We used 'alternative' prophylaxis which likely helped prevent infection.

Horse paste?

jes'fuchinwitcha
04-11-2023, 09:53 AM
...and not wearing a mask unless required to do so at medical facilities.

I thought ibid was when you raise your hand at an auction.

Note on mask-wearing: the primary reason was to inhibit transmission of the virus from an infected person to others, an act of consideration.

It was acknowledged that masks weren't all that effective for preventing folks from catching it.

countryboy
04-11-2023, 09:59 AM

Note on mask-wearing: the primary reason was to inhibit transmission of the virus from an infected person to others, an act of consideration.

It was acknowledged that masks weren't all that effective for preventing folks from catching it.

It has been well established for many years that masks do nothing to limit the spread of a respiratory virus.

Collateral Damage
04-11-2023, 11:14 AM
I know, I looked it up. You have to bear in mind, I'm not always the brightest individual on the board, lol. I forgot to like, go to college and stuff. I also don't have a degree, but I also don't have debt. College is only worth the braincells burned to actually learn the subject.

There are ways to do things without being a lemming..... ;)

Horse paste? It was involved, but not primary.

Collateral Damage
04-11-2023, 11:17 AM

It was acknowledged that masks weren't all that effective for preventing folks from catching it. Can you say UNDERSTATEMENT? LOL, to each their own, some people are continuing to wear them. *shrug*

zelmo1234
04-11-2023, 11:19 AM

Why did nobody die of the flu in 2020 and 2021?

People Die what do you think about the families of the people that were murdered by the Gov's of NY, MA, MI, PA, IL. when they deliberately sent the Covid 19 viruses into Nursing homes? Just a thought,

countryboy
04-11-2023, 11:21 AM
I also don't have a degree, but I also don't have debt. College is only worth the braincells burned to actually learn the subject.

There are ways to do things without being a lemming..... ;)

It was involved, but not primary.

Leeches? A silver crucifix and holy water? Okay, I'm done, lol.

zelmo1234
04-11-2023, 11:22 AM
Wait Leaches don't work????? NO Santa, the Easter Bunny is fake and now Leaches? Do you all know what you are doing to my world. The Shame!!!

Collateral Damage
04-11-2023, 11:22 AM
I still have the burn marks from the holy water, lol.

jigglepete
04-13-2023, 03:18 PM

Did someone say leeches? Let the bloodletting begin :)

https://youtu.be/edIi6hYpUoQ

slideman
04-26-2023, 09:14 AM

Covid death rates are higher among Republicans than Democrats, mounting evidence shows

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/covid-death-rates-higher-republicans-democrats-why-rcna50883

Peter1469
04-26-2023, 09:15 AM
Covid death rates are higher among Republicans than Democrats, mounting evidence shows

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/covid-death-rates-higher-republicans-democrats-why-rcna50883

lol

slideman
04-26-2023, 09:19 AM
lol

Laugh all you want to those are the facts

More Republicans Died Than Democrats after COVID-19 Vaccines Came Out
The sharp divergence in excess death rates that emerged in the post-vaccine period "is pretty striking… and the magnitudes are quite large."

https://www.govexec.com/workforce/2022/11/more-republicans-died-democrats-after-covid-19-vaccines-came-out/380245/

slideman
04-26-2023, 09:21 AM
After the Vaccine, Republicans Became Far More Likely to Die with Covid-19 Than Democrats
A Voice of San Diego analysis of death certificates and public voter files reveals that partisan affiliation was a predictor of one’s likelihood to perish during year two of the pandemic. Those who decline to identify with a party also saw a higher rate of death.

https://voiceofsandiego.org/2023/01/30/after-the-vaccine-republicans-became-far-more-likely-to-die-with-covid-19-than-democrats/

zelmo1234
04-26-2023, 09:22 AM
Laugh all you want to those are the facts

More Republicans Died Than Democrats after COVID-19 Vaccines Came Out
The sharp divergence in excess death rates that emerged in the post-vaccine period "is pretty striking… and the magnitudes are quite large."

https://www.govexec.com/workforce/2022/11/more-republicans-died-democrats-after-covid-19-vaccines-came-out/380245/

I still want to know what happened to influenza in 2020 and 2021

slideman
04-26-2023, 09:22 AM
I thought lawyers like facts

countryboy
04-26-2023, 02:34 PM
After the Vaccine, Republicans Became Far More Likely to Die with Covid-19 Than Democrats
A Voice of San Diego analysis of death certificates and public voter files reveals that partisan affiliation was a predictor of one’s likelihood to perish during year two of the pandemic. Those who decline to identify with a party also saw a higher rate of death.

https://voiceofsandiego.org/2023/01/30/after-the-vaccine-republicans-became-far-more-likely-to-die-with-covid-19-than-democrats/

Lol, yeah, that's believable.

Ethereal
04-26-2023, 02:57 PM
one great thing about science deniers...

Stop pretending like you know anything about science. You can barely string two sentences together.

Tahuyaman
04-26-2023, 11:52 PM

What an idiot.

Lol.

The Booman
04-26-2023, 11:59 PM
It was very easy to immunize oneself against Covid. For example all one had to do is ride the train or the bus. Those that practiced social distancing at the bus stop could still get the evil Chinese death flu. However once on the bus they could sit right next to anyone and everyone and not get sick.