PDA

View Full Version : Military intelligence operations exposed global deep state plans

QuaseMarco
01-01-2021, 11:17 AM
MILITARY INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS EXPOSED GLOBAL DEEP STATE PLANS

This is a must watch!

Trumpsters do not be afraid. We will triumph!
It's all falling into place. Share with everyone!
Grab your popcorn....

MILITARY INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS HAVE EXPOSED THE CABAL'S PLAN TO TAKEOVER THE USA.

*Must See Video - is on B-i-t-chute Safe Site
Go there and search:MILITARY INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS HAVE EXPOSED THE CABAL'S PLAN TO TAKEOVER THE USA.

* Reason I cannot post link is software this Forum uses. It filters out profanity and the name of the video sharing website appears to have a profanity in the name.

MisterVeritis
01-01-2021, 11:36 AM

This is a must watch!

Grab your popcorn....

MILITARY INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS HAVE EXPOSED THE CABAL'S PLAN TO TAKEOVER THE USA.

Go there and search:MILITARY INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS HAVE EXPOSED THE CABAL'S PLAN TO TAKEOVER THE USA.

* Reason I cannot post link is software this Forum uses. It filters out profanity and the name of the video sharing website appears to have a profanity in the name.

Military intelligence officers do not typically target domestic politics. Color me skeptical.

QuaseMarco
01-01-2021, 11:41 AM
Military intelligence officers do not typically target domestic politics. Color me skeptical.

You can comment once you listen to this video..... if you still feel that way.... so be it.
If you don't want to invest 20 minutes or so ...... so be it as well.......................................

Just one additional comment. You see what they did to General Flynn...... think.

MisterVeritis
01-01-2021, 11:57 AM
You can comment once you listen to this video..... if you still feel that way.... so be it.
If you don't want to invest 20 minutes or so ...... so be it as well.......................................

Just one additional comment. You see what they did to General Flynn...... think.
My comment stands independent of what some vlogger alleges.

MI did nothing to LTG Flynn.

jet57
01-02-2021, 10:00 PM

This is a must watch!

Grab your popcorn....

Oh yeah,

The deep state. Area 51.