PDA

View Full Version : A Cure for Blackmail?

Sybil Ludington
01-05-2021, 06:56 PM
We have seen extremely strange behavior from judicial and elected officials relating to the November election - judges dismissing cases because of “lack of standing,” or because lawsuits were filed too late, or too early. We have seen a Republican governor and his Secretary of State denying voter fraud in Georgia, when we have video evidence of ballots being pulled from suitcases and counted in secret multiple times. We have seen obvious violations of state constitutions that require legislatures to make all decisions about voting procedures, by judges, governors and local officials.

Obviously there is partisan politics involved when a Democrat judge rules against a Republican case, but how can you explain when “neutral” Supreme Court justices, or Republicans, who seem to have conservative credentials, act against what’s obviously the right thing to do?

There have been multiple allegations of organized blackmail schemes to compromise our judicial, investigative and political offices. The Swalwell affair, as well as the other well-known example of a driver working for Dianne Feinstein for twenty years, are just the tip of the iceberg. We have learned that the Chinese Communist Party has been executing a well-planned campaign to use sex and money to bore into the highest corporate, political and educational levels with thousands of operatives planted inside the U.S.

continued:
https://canadafreepress.com/article/a-cure-for-blackmail

e have seen extremely strange behavior from judicial and elected officials relating to the November election - judges dismissing cases because of “lack of standing,” or because lawsuits were filed too late, or too early. We have seen a Republican governor and his Secretary of State denying voter fraud in Georgia, when we have video evidence of ballots being pulled from suitcases and counted in secret multiple times. We have seen obvious violations of state constitutions that require legislatures to make all decisions about voting procedures, by judges, governors and local officials.
Obviously there is partisan politics involved when a Democrat judge rules against a Republican case, but how can you explain when “neutral” Supreme Court justices, or Republicans, who seem to have conservative credentials, act against what’s obviously the right thing to do?
There have been multiple allegations of organized blackmail schemes to compromise our judicial, investigative and political offices. The Swalwell affair, as well as the other well-known example of a driver working for Dianne Feinstein for twenty years, are just the tip of the iceberg. We have learned that the Chinese Communist Party has been executing a well-planned campaign to use sex and money to bore into the highest corporate, political and educational levels with thousands of operatives planted inside the U.S.

Peter1469
01-05-2021, 07:00 PM
What about Joe and his pay for play corruption as a crime family boss. And Hunter as a rapist of little Chinese girls, which is a blackmail thing for Joe the Pedophile.

Joe's Cultists don't seem to care.

Funny.

Sybil Ludington
01-05-2021, 07:00 PM
Is SC Justice Roberts being blackmailed? Blackmailed for.............?

Peter1469
01-05-2021, 07:02 PM
On a conspiracy site that I follow, yes. He is, according to that site, into the pedophile stuff like Joe, except he goes further into actual crimes.

Sybil Ludington
01-05-2021, 07:03 PM
On a conspiracy site that I follow, yes. He is, according to that site, into the pedophile stuff like Joe, except he goes further into actual crimes.
Since he had a connection with Epstein......doesn't surprise me

Peter1469
01-05-2021, 07:11 PM
Since he had a connection with Epstein......doesn't surprise me
Yes.

RMNIXON
01-05-2021, 07:32 PM
We have seen extremely strange behavior from judicial and elected officials relating to the November election - judges dismissing cases because of “lack of standing,” or because lawsuits were filed too late, or too early.

This is especially curious when liberal Judges most often do not dismiss cases in such a manner that might be called by the rules "conservative." The kind of Court activity the judicial activists object about all the time.

But it does keep evidence from the public record, and allows a left media Chorus to declare it therefore does not exists!

Sybil Ludington
01-05-2021, 08:19 PM
Lin Wood drops major bombshells: Entire world controlled by pedophile extortion and blackmail schemes, ensnaring top influencers like Justice Robertshttps://dcdirtylaundry.com/lin-wood-drops-major-bombshells-entire-world-controlled-by-pedophile-extortion-and-blackmail-schemes-ensnaring-top-influencers-like-justice-roberts/

carolina73
01-05-2021, 08:58 PM
Lin Wood drops major bombshells: Entire world controlled by pedophile extortion and blackmail schemes, ensnaring top influencers like Justice Roberts

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/lin-wood-drops-major-bombshells-entire-world-controlled-by-pedophile-extortion-and-blackmail-schemes-ensnaring-top-influencers-like-justice-roberts/

All that sounds like nothing if things don't change in the next 15 days.

Blackmail does not even have to be on the individual. People will go a long way to protect their spouse and children.

ripmeister
01-05-2021, 09:11 PM
That explains it.

murdock
01-06-2021, 05:14 AM
They caught him puffing on a teenage boys weenie. Probably.

RichardMZhlubb
01-06-2021, 08:22 AM
Lin Wood drops major bombshells: Entire world controlled by pedophile extortion and blackmail schemes, ensnaring top influencers like Justice Roberts

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/lin-wood-drops-major-bombshells-entire-world-controlled-by-pedophile-extortion-and-blackmail-schemes-ensnaring-top-influencers-like-justice-roberts/
Anyone who reads that and doesn’t immediately conclude that Wood is clinically insane has serious cognitive issues.

hanger4
01-06-2021, 11:07 AM
Anyone who reads that and doesn’t immediately conclude that Wood is clinically insane has serious cognitive issues.

Anybody declaring anybody clinically insane without the proper medical degree or the benefit of a proper examination is the one with serious cognitive issues.

Calypso Jones
01-06-2021, 11:14 AM

hmm. that reminds me how communist countries put their enemies away by claiming they are insane.

carolina73
01-06-2021, 11:20 AM

Anyone who doesn’t immediately conclude that Democrat voters are clinically insane has serious cognitive issues.

RichardMZhlubb
01-06-2021, 12:30 PM
Anybody declaring anybody clinically insane without the proper medical degree or the benefit of a proper examination is the one with serious cognitive issues.

Sorry, some things are pretty obvious to even reasonable amateurs. Wood is a lunatic.

Calypso Jones
01-06-2021, 12:35 PM
Sorry, some things are pretty obvious to even reasonable amateurs. Wood is a lunatic.

Yeah...obvious to me who the lunatic is here.

What do you think is in store for you bud? for the country. Is the destruction of this country your desire? what is?

Sybil Ludington
01-06-2021, 01:20 PM

What would you know about "reasonable"?

RichardMZhlubb
01-06-2021, 01:21 PM
Yeah...obvious to me who the lunatic is here.

I assume that you agree with me that it’s the guy who thinks that John Roberts raped and murdered children.

carolina73
01-06-2021, 01:25 PM
I don't really know him at all but the two points are not linked so your response was a waste. You forgot to mention Trump in your response. Are you losing your TDS already?