PDA

View Full Version : The Mob Violence On January 6th

RedStone7476
01-07-2021, 03:56 PM
In reaction to his failure to win the 2020 election, Trump immediately declared that the election was stolen from him. And then he filed a massive number of frivolous lawsuits in order to undo the election results, and to undo the will of the MAJORITY of the American people.

The vast majority of these lawsuits were dismissed, because Trumpís lawyers were NOT ABLE to present any evidence that the election was stolen from him. (The judges who dismissed these lawsuits included Republican judges, AND judges appointed by Trump.) Furthermore, Trumpís Department of Justice found NO evidence that the election was stolen from him.

Bottom line: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN FROM TRUMP!!!

But despite this LACK of evidence, Trump was able to con his fans (aka, Trumpís Chumps), and a number of his Republican sycophants in our government (aka, RepublicaNazis), into ďbelievingĒ that the election was stolen from him. (Go figure.)

Furthermore, Trump was able to con a number of his Congressional Republican sycophants into creating unnecessary delays during the certification process on January 6th, by objecting to the outcome of the 2020 election in various states. (However, because of Trumpís mob attack on our Congress, most of these objections did not occur.)

And, Trump was able to con a number of his fans to come to Washington on January 6th to raise hēll and stop the certification process, in order to prevent a legal and peaceful transfer of power. And while our Congress was engaged in the certification process, he incited his fans (that is, his anti-American terrorist mob) to storm OUR capitol, to commit violence, to damage and destroy OUR property, and to endanger the lives of OUR public servants.

Trumpís mob was not trying to defend our democracy; they were trying to destroy it.
Itís ironic that some of these rioters carried American flags while they tried to destroy what that flag stands for.
I wonder if Trump will award these terrorists with the Medal of Freedom.

Question: Do Trumpís fans, and his Republican sycophants in our government, ACTUALLY believe that the election was stolen from Trump? Or are they just PRETENDING that they believe it?
- If they actually believe it, then itís because they live under a rock, or they are as dumb as a rock, or they tend to swallow baseless conspiracy theories, or they get all of their news from radical-right sources like Fox Noise and Rush Limpball, or they have been totally brainwashed by Trump ... or a combination of the aforementioned.
- If they are pretending to believe it, then they are LYING when they say that they are trying to save our democracy, or when they say that they are trying to save America.
- Whether they actually believe that the election was stolen from Trump or not, they are using it as an excuse to justify their desire to destroy our democracy, and to replace it with something that benefits them and people like them, and that suppresses people who are not like them.

Bottom line: Unfortunately for MOST of us, Trump, who is a serial liar, a know-nothing know-it-all, a crooked business man who ran his business into the ground six times, and a ďreality TVĒ actor, has been able to con his fans, and his Republican sycophants in our government, into living in his ALTERNATIVE reality. And on January 6th, he was able to con them into committing acts that are antithetical and destructive to our democracy.

Once again I am reminded of the book entitled ďEverything Trump Touches DiesĒ, which was written by a Republican strategist. As MOST of us know, Trump lived up to that title during his four years in office. And he lived up to it in a violent way on January 6th.

Trump has nearly two more weeks in office. What other anti-American violence and destruction is he planning for us? This man is a low-life and a terrorist, and he is a clear and present danger to our welfare.

Daily Bread
01-07-2021, 03:58 PM
This is a funny thread .

Tahuyaman
01-07-2021, 04:07 PM
This is a funny thread .

Not lol funny though.

RMNIXON
01-07-2021, 04:24 PM
It reads like a Copy and Paste lecture not a thread. And most of it has been debated ad nauseam in this Forum if the OP bothered to look.

:spam1:

Calypso Jones
01-07-2021, 04:46 PM
Our beloved VP Mike Pence praises Capitol Police after they shoot Ashli Babbit. i knew he was a good christian.

Mike Pence Praises Capitol Police After They Shoot Patriotic Woman Dead at Capitol Protest - Big League Politics (https://bigleaguepolitics.com/mike-pence-praises-capitol-police-after-they-shoot-patriotic-woman-dead-at-capitol-protest/)

Calypso Jones
01-07-2021, 04:49 PM
Pelosi and Schemer are pressing Pence to use 25th amendment to remove the President. How much you want to bet that Pence does it.

EvilCat Breath
01-07-2021, 06:35 PM
Trump immediately recognized the truth. The election ead stolen through fraud.

EvilCat Breath
01-07-2021, 06:40 PM
Pelosi and Schemer are pressing Pence to use 25th amendment to remove the President. How much you want to bet that Pence does it.

No. He won't. The commies are pulling out all the stops to prevent Trump from running in 2024. Removal through the 25th Amendment would do that.

After seeing that mass of support the communists shit their pants. For every person there, 100 more were st home. After 4 years of incompetent tyranny Trump would have a cakewalk back in office.

gamewell45
01-07-2021, 07:34 PM
No. He won't. The commies are pulling out all the stops to prevent Trump from running in 2024. Removal through the 25th Amendment would do that.

After seeing that mass of support the communists $#@! their pants. For every person there, 100 more were st home. After 4 years of incompetent tyranny Trump would have a cakewalk back in office.

Tough to run if you are a convicted felon or behind bars. Trump will be quite possibly facing charges back in NY state involving his charity fraud scheme involving his daughter Ivanka.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/19/nyregion/trump-fraud-investigations-taxes.html

Trish
01-07-2021, 07:45 PM
Every sane America should be troubled with yesterday's events. No one should be defending breaking into the capital and terrorizing public servants and capital police. I imagine there will be many arrests in the coming days, weeks, and months. All deserving.

Captdon
01-07-2021, 07:51 PM
Every sane America should be troubled with yesterday's events. No one should be defending breaking into the capital and terrorizing public servants and capital police. I imagine there will be many arrests in the coming days, weeks, and months. All deserving.

Correct. They should have burned something, looted something...Oh, that's your ilk.

Beevee
01-07-2021, 08:17 PM

Which is why President Harris will do the same in four years time as she is a fast learner. Only difference is she will get a second term.

Thom Paine
01-07-2021, 08:34 PM
Which is why President Harris will do the same in four years time as she is a fast learner. Only difference is she will get a second term.

She certainly learned to get a leg u.. er .. blow through the .. er ...
yes, she is a fast learner.

Beevee
01-07-2021, 10:13 PM

Lol.
She has a lifetime of racism in her gut.
Now, who do you think will receive the full brunt of her retribution?

Thom Paine
01-07-2021, 10:29 PM
Lol.

do you really know much about her ... she has no reason for animosity ... maybe sorry for familial history.. shrug

carolina73
01-07-2021, 10:37 PM
I fell asleep 3 times reading this trolls rant.

Beevee
01-07-2021, 11:34 PM
do you really know much about her ... she has no reason for animosity ... maybe sorry for familial history.. shrug

Evidently more than you, if you think she hasn't been subject to racism in her life.
She would have to be superhuman to not be influenced in any decision where she experienced what she deemed to be an injustice.

Calypso Jones
01-07-2021, 11:55 PM

After seeing that mass of support the communists $#@! their pants. For every person there, 100 more were st home. After 4 years of incompetent tyranny Trump would have a cakewalk back in office.

They're ticked because HE NEVER CONCEEDED.

and he shouldn't. This has been the biggest coup...the biggest steal in the history of the US...maybe the world.

Calypso Jones
01-07-2021, 11:57 PM
Tough to run if you are a convicted felon or behind bars. Trump will be quite possibly facing charges back in NY state involving his charity fraud scheme involving his daughter Ivanka.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/19/nyregion/trump-fraud-investigations-taxes.html

I don't know why....there are plenty of instances of felons running for democrat office and dems elect them. SOME are even in prison and won. This is not gonna be a problem.

gamewell45
01-08-2021, 05:18 AM
I don't know why....there are plenty of instances of felons running for democrat office and dems elect them. SOME are even in prison and won. This is not gonna be a problem.

I don't know CJ; in NY, state law says you cannot hold public office if you are convicted of a felony although maybe the laws are different in other states. Regardless, if he's behind bars he's not going to be able to do much of anything. NY has it out for him

Peter1469
01-08-2021, 05:21 AM
In reaction to his failure to win the 2020 election, Trump immediately declared that the election was stolen from him. And then he filed a massive number of frivolous lawsuits in order to undo the election results, and to undo the will of the MAJORITY of the American people.

The vast majority of these lawsuits were dismissed, because Trump’s lawyers were NOT ABLE to present any evidence that the election was stolen from him. (The judges who dismissed these lawsuits included Republican judges, AND judges appointed by Trump.) Furthermore, Trump’s Department of Justice found NO evidence that the election was stolen from him.

But despite this LACK of evidence, Trump was able to con his fans (aka, Trump’s Chumps), and a number of his Republican sycophants in our government (aka, RepublicaNazis), into “believing” that the election was stolen from him. (Go figure.)

Furthermore, Trump was able to con a number of his Congressional Republican sycophants into creating unnecessary delays during the certification process on January 6th, by objecting to the outcome of the 2020 election in various states. (However, because of Trump’s mob attack on our Congress, most of these objections did not occur.)

And, Trump was able to con a number of his fans to come to Washington on January 6th to raise h•ll and stop the certification process, in order to prevent a legal and peaceful transfer of power. And while our Congress was engaged in the certification process, he incited his fans (that is, his anti-American terrorist mob) to storm OUR capitol, to commit violence, to damage and destroy OUR property, and to endanger the lives of OUR public servants.

Trump’s mob was not trying to defend our democracy; they were trying to destroy it.
It’s ironic that some of these rioters carried American flags while they tried to destroy what that flag stands for.

Question: Do Trump’s fans, and his Republican sycophants in our government, ACTUALLY believe that the election was stolen from Trump? Or are they just PRETENDING that they believe it?
- If they actually believe it, then it’s because they live under a rock, or they are as dumb as a rock, or they tend to swallow baseless conspiracy theories, or they get all of their news from radical-right sources like Fox Noise and Rush Limpball, or they have been totally brainwashed by Trump ... or a combination of the aforementioned.
- If they are pretending to believe it, then they are LYING when they say that they are trying to save our democracy, or when they say that they are trying to save America.
- Whether they actually believe that the election was stolen from Trump or not, they are using it as an excuse to justify their desire to destroy our democracy, and to replace it with something that benefits them and people like them, and that suppresses people who are not like them.

Bottom line: Unfortunately for MOST of us, Trump, who is a serial liar, a know-nothing know-it-all, a crooked business man who ran his business into the ground six times, and a “reality TV” actor, has been able to con his fans, and his Republican sycophants in our government, into living in his ALTERNATIVE reality. And on January 6th, he was able to con them into committing acts that are antithetical and destructive to our democracy.

Once again I am reminded of the book entitled “Everything Trump Touches Dies”, which was written by a Republican strategist. As MOST of us know, Trump lived up to that title during his four years in office. And he lived up to it in a violent way on January 6th.

Trump has nearly two more weeks in office. What other anti-American violence and destruction is he planning for us? This man is a low-life and a terrorist, and he is a clear and present danger to our welfare.
Nearly 33% of the Dems believe the election was stolen. 63% Repubs.

Joe and his cultists are the clear and present danger to our Republic.

Oh, you need a link for that word salad cut-and-paste.

Thom Paine
01-08-2021, 07:16 AM
Evidently more than you, if you think she hasn't been subject to racism in her life.
She would have to be superhuman to not be influenced in any decision where she experienced what she deemed to be an injustice.

-shrug- I really dont care one iota about that woman.

Retirednsmilin308
01-08-2021, 07:25 AM

I'd hit that.

Don't care much for her politics, but she is a good looking woman.
Same for AOC and Tulsi Gabbard.

(You can take the man out of the fleet, but you can't take the fleet out of the man)

Thom Paine
01-08-2021, 07:32 AM
I'd hit that.

Don't care much for her politics, but she is a good looking woman.
Same for AOC and Tulsi Gabbard.

(You can take the man out of the fleet, but you can't take the fleet out of the man)

HAHAHAHAH !!! Ya take what the moment hands you and give it all ya got !

Retirednsmilin308
01-08-2021, 07:40 AM
HAHAHAHAH !!! Ya take what the moment hands you and give it all ya got !

Hell, yes...It was so surprise it took me 11 years to get my very first Good Conduct medal.

Peter1469
01-08-2021, 07:50 AM
Hell, yes...It was so surprise it took me 11 years to get my very first Good Conduct medal.

I never got one. But I was only enlisted 9 years.

Hoosier8
01-08-2021, 07:58 AM
One of the men who was part of the siege of the Capitol building is John Earle Sullivan, an extreme BLM activist from Utah. He was arrested & charged in July 2020 over a BLM-antifa riot where drivers in Provo were threatened & one was shot.

Peter1469
01-08-2021, 08:43 AM
Here is a call for mob violence.

Video at link.

Dem Rep. Ted Lieu Predicts "Widespread Civil Unrest" If Trump Fires Mueller (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/03/20/dem_rep_ted_lieu_predicts_widespread_civil_unrest_ if_trump_fires_mueller.html)
REP. TED LIEU: If the president does go ahead and fire Robert Mueller, we would have people take to the streets. I believe there would be widespread civil unrest. Because Americans understand that the rule of law is paramount...

I think you're going have protests and marches and rallies and sit-ins. I believe Americans would not stand for the firing of Robert Mueller. First of all, the president hasn’t been able to point to a single thing that Robert Mueller has done wrong. There is no basis to fire him. And he’d have to fire Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein first in order to fire Robert Mueller.

MMC
01-08-2021, 08:56 AM

:rollseyes:

Why black voters never flocked to Kamala Harris - POLITICO (https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/04/kamala-harris-black-voters-2020-075651)https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/04/kamala...[/URL]
Cordero suggested that Harris and Booker did not spend enough time seeking black support, perhaps as a result of the baked-in idea that black voters would naturally gravitate to them. ďWe ...

Why Black progressive women feel torn about Kamala Harris ... (https://www.bing.com/search?q=Blakcs+not+supportive+of+Kamala+Harris&cvid=d5c401123f164ef6b41f6e7992e18378&FORM=ANAB01&PC=U531#)https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/aug/...
Vice President Joe Biden has announced that Senator Kamala Harris will join his political pursuit of the White House.. Women of color, particularly progressives, might feel torn. Perhaps even ...

Kamala Harris divides blacks: One-third diss pick, now ... (https://www.bing.com/search?q=Blakcs+not+supportive+of+Kamala+Harris&cvid=d5c401123f164ef6b41f6e7992e18378&FORM=ANAB01&PC=U531#)https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington...
In a surprise, Joe Bidenís pick of Sen. Kamala Harris, the first black woman on a presidential ticket, has divided the black vote in a potentially damaging way.

Kamalaís Crimes Against Black People: 8 Reasons Why We ... (https://www.bing.com/search?q=Blakcs+not+supportive+of+Kamala+Harris&cvid=d5c401123f164ef6b41f6e7992e18378&FORM=ANAB01&PC=U531#)https://medium.com/@kalondamulamba/kamalas-crimes...[URL="https://www.bing.com/search?q=Blakcs+not+supportive+of+Kamala+Harris&cvid=d5c401123f164ef6b41f6e7992e18378&FORM=ANAB01&PC=U531#"]
Kamala Harris has committed countless crimes against African people, yet some are pledging support to her based solely on her being a black woman who needs ďprotection.Ē

Looks like most of the Black Population says your white privilege shows you dont know what you are talking about when it comes to Commu-La.

MMC
01-08-2021, 09:00 AM
Here is a call for mob violence.

Video at link.

Dem Rep. Ted Lieu Predicts "Widespread Civil Unrest" If Trump Fires Mueller (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/03/20/dem_rep_ted_lieu_predicts_widespread_civil_unrest_ if_trump_fires_mueller.html)

REP. TED LIEU: If the president does go ahead and fire Robert Mueller, we would have people take to the streets. I believe there would be widespread civil unrest. Because Americans understand that the rule of law is paramount...

I think you're going have protests and marches and rallies and sit-ins. I believe Americans would not stand for the firing of Robert Mueller. First of all, the president hasn’t been able to point to a single thing that Robert Mueller has done wrong. There is no basis to fire him. And he’d have to fire Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein first in order to fire Robert Mueller.

LOL a Deviate Democrat saying the rule of Law is paramount.

Democrats break laws.....gets a pass.

Democrats break rules and their own rules.....gets a pass.

Democrats break Protocol and their own Protocols. Depending on who. 50/50 gets a pass.

MMC
01-08-2021, 09:36 AM
One of the men who was part of the siege of the Capitol building is John Earle Sullivan, an extreme BLM activist from Utah. He was arrested & charged in July 2020 over a BLM-antifa riot where drivers in Provo were threatened & one was shot.

Yep and even got pics of him inside the Capitol Bldg.

Utah Man With a History of Organizing Violent Antifa, BLM Protests, Was Inside the Capitol.....

https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/ha/images/2021/7/34980b4a-9b09-427e-b230-a8a3e2162b30.png

We're beginning to learn more about the individuals who were inside the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

A young man named John Sullivan was there. He's from Utah and the founder of "Insurgence USA," which is a group dedicated to "racial justice and police reform." According to numerous news reports, he has a history of organizing leftist protests and identifies with Black Lives Matter.
Over the summer, Sullivan was arrested after organizing a violent riot in Utah that ended with a shooting. One of the host groups was the Salt Lake Antifascist [Antifa] Coalition. From Deseret News (https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7/10/21320220/organizer-of-provo-protest-arrested-accused-of-rioting-making-threats):

At the U.S. Capitol, Sullivan was standing next to Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt when she was shot and killed by a police officer. In fact, he filmed it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ErGcAr2VkAcAIQV?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1347056717863948289/0SniJ8ml?format=jpg&name=small

Heidi Hatch

(https://twitter.com/tvheidihatch?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|t wterm^1347248875925508096|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftownhall.com%2Ftipsheet%2Fka tiepavlich%2F2021%2F01%2F07%2Futah-man-with-a-history-of-organizing-blm-protests-was-inside-the-capitol-n2582766)

@tvheidihatch

(https://twitter.com/tvheidihatch?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|t wterm^1347248875925508096|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftownhall.com%2Ftipsheet%2Fka tiepavlich%2F2021%2F01%2F07%2Futah-man-with-a-history-of-organizing-blm-protests-was-inside-the-capitol-n2582766)

(https://twitter.com/tvheidihatch/status/1347248875925508096?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweet embed|twterm^1347248875925508096|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftownhall.com%2Ftipsheet%2Fka tiepavlich%2F2021%2F01%2F07%2Futah-man-with-a-history-of-organizing-blm-protests-was-inside-the-capitol-n2582766)
Replying to @tvheidihatch (https://twitter.com/tvheidihatch/status/1347056807353540608?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweet embed|twterm^1347248875925508096|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftownhall.com%2Ftipsheet%2Fka tiepavlich%2F2021%2F01%2F07%2Futah-man-with-a-history-of-organizing-blm-protests-was-inside-the-capitol-n2582766)
You can look at John Sullivan’s twitter feed @activistjohn (https://twitter.com/activistjohn?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|t wterm^1347248875925508096|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftownhall.com%2Ftipsheet%2Fka tiepavlich%2F2021%2F01%2F07%2Futah-man-with-a-history-of-organizing-blm-protests-was-inside-the-capitol-n2582766) for yourself. Or check out his Instagram.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ErJjtClVcAIH-3A?format=jpg&name=900x900

Utah Man With a History of Organizing Violent Antifa, BLM Protests, Was Inside the Capitol (townhall.com) (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/01/07/utah-man-with-a-history-of-organizing-blm-protests-was-inside-the-capitol-n2582766)

MMC
01-08-2021, 09:55 AM
Nearly 33% of the Dems believe the election was stolen. 63% Repubs.

Joe and his cultists are the clear and present danger to our Republic.

Oh, you need a link for that word salad cut-and-paste.

And 31% of Independents.

MMC
01-08-2021, 09:56 AM
Video Shows Trump Supporters Attempting to Stop People From Breaking Into the Capitol (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2021/01/07/video-shows-trump-supporters-attempting-to-stop-people-from-breaking-into-the-capitol-n2582785)

Oh noes.....the Lame Stream Media scooped again.

RichardMZhlubb
01-08-2021, 09:58 AM
And 31% of Independents.

It's not surprising that you guys insist on citing bogus polls while ignoring the numerous polls showing that over 90% of Democrats agree that Biden won.

MMC
01-08-2021, 09:59 AM
It's not surprising that you guys insist on citing bogus polls while ignoring the numerous polls showing that over 90% of Democrats agree that Biden won.

So now Reuters and Ispos polls are bogus polls? Dont forget they are of your own ilk.

Reuters/Ipsos polling (https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2020-11/topline_reuters_post_election_survey_11_18_2020.pd f), tragically, shows that 39% of Americans believe ‘the election was rigged.’ That belief is held by Republicans (67%), Democrats (17%), and Independents (31%)......snip~

What happened there Ritchie? Can't make shit up about your own ilk, Right?

RichardMZhlubb
01-08-2021, 10:13 AM
So now Reuters and Ispos polls are bogus polls? Dont forget they are of your own ilk.

Reuters/Ipsos polling (https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2020-11/topline_reuters_post_election_survey_11_18_2020.pd f), tragically, shows that 39% of Americans believe ‘the election was rigged.’ That belief is held by Republicans (67%), Democrats (17%), and Independents (31%)......snip~

What happened there Ritchie? Can't make $#@! up about your own ilk, Right?

Jesus, it's right at the top of the link:
When asked who has rightfully won the election, 63% of Americans believe Joe Biden has, including 95% of Democrats, 29% of Republicans, and 60% of independents.
And if you scroll down, you'll see that an additional 25% of independents said they "weren't sure" in response to that question (roughly equivalent to the number of independents in that poll who didn't even vote in 2020). Only 15% of independents and 3% of Democrats said that they believed that Trump won.

Peter1469
01-08-2021, 10:16 AM
Richie is just parroting what he is told to say.

What happened there Ritchie? Can't make shit up about your own ilk, Right?

MMC
01-08-2021, 10:23 AM
Jesus, it's right at the top of the link:
And if you scroll down, you'll see that an additional 25% of independents said they "weren't sure" in response to that question (roughly equivalent to the number of independents in that poll who didn't even vote in 2020). Only 15% of independents and 3% of Democrats said that they believed that Trump won.

REUTERS: 68 Percent of Republicans Say Election Was ‘Rigged’.....

Nov 18th, 2020, 10:48 am

The survey, which was conducted Nov. 13-17, found 68 percent of Republicans said (https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll/half-of-republicans-say-biden-won-because-of-a-rigged-election-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKBN27Y1AJ) the presidential election had been rigged, as did 16 percent of Democrats. And while only 5 percent of Republicans said they believed President Donald Trump had “won” the election, that number changed to 52 percent when they were asked whether Trump had “rightfully” won.

And while only 5 percent of Republicans said they believed President Donald Trump had “won” the election, that number changed to 52 percent when they were asked whether Trump had “rightfully” won......snip~

REUTERS: 68 Percent of Republicans Say Election Was 'Rigged' (mediaite.com) (https://www.mediaite.com/news/reuters-68-percent-of-republicans-say-election-was-rigged/)

Majority Of Republicans Say Trump ‘Rightfully Won ... (https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/18/majority-republicans-trump-won-election-rigged-reuters-poll/)

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/18/majority...
Nov 18, 2020 ∑ A total of 73% of respondents said Democratic nominee Joe Biden won the election, but when the question was rephrased to “rightfully won,” 52% of Republicans said Trump was the winner, according to Reuters/Ipsos poll. Approximately 68% of Republicans said the election was rigged, while 16% of Democrats and 33% of independents said the same, the data revealed.

You have no out Ritchie.....even Mediate reported what Reuters Ispos put out on the 18th of Nov.

RichardMZhlubb
01-08-2021, 04:04 PM
REUTERS: 68 Percent of Republicans Say Election Was ‘Rigged’.....

Nov 18th, 2020, 10:48 am

The survey, which was conducted Nov. 13-17, found 68 percent of Republicans said (https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll/half-of-republicans-say-biden-won-because-of-a-rigged-election-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKBN27Y1AJ) the presidential election had been rigged, as did 16 percent of Democrats. And while only 5 percent of Republicans said they believed President Donald Trump had “won” the election, that number changed to 52 percent when they were asked whether Trump had “rightfully” won.

And while only 5 percent of Republicans said they believed President Donald Trump had “won” the election, that number changed to 52 percent when they were asked whether Trump had “rightfully” won......snip~

REUTERS: 68 Percent of Republicans Say Election Was 'Rigged' (mediaite.com) (https://www.mediaite.com/news/reuters-68-percent-of-republicans-say-election-was-rigged/)

Majority Of Republicans Say Trump ‘Rightfully Won ... (https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/18/majority-republicans-trump-won-election-rigged-reuters-poll/)

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/18/majority...
Nov 18, 2020 ∑ A total of 73% of respondents said Democratic nominee Joe Biden won the election, but when the question was rephrased to “rightfully won,” 52% of Republicans said Trump was the winner, according to Reuters/Ipsos poll. Approximately 68% of Republicans said the election was rigged, while 16% of Democrats and 33% of independents said the same, the data revealed.

You have no out Ritchie.....even Mediate reported what Reuters Ispos put out on the 18th of Nov.

It's not relevant that Republicans believe that Trump is the rightful winner. If we've learned anything from these past two months (and these past four years), it's that many Republicans will believe anything Trump says, no matter how demonstrably false it is.

MMC
01-08-2021, 04:09 PM
It's not relevant that Republicans believe that Trump is the rightful winner. If we've learned anything from these past two months (and these past four years), it's that many Republicans will believe anything Trump says, no matter how demonstrably false it is.

What matters is that 16% of Democrats and the 31% of Independents that think as the Repubs do.

RichardMZhlubb
01-08-2021, 04:41 PM
What matters is that 16% of Democrats and the 31% of Independents that think as the Repubs do.

You need to read the poll results. As I pointed out, only 3% of Democrats and 15% of independents in that poll think that Trump rightfully won the election.

mamooth
01-08-2021, 04:59 PM
They're ticked because HE NEVER CONCEEDED.

and he shouldn't. This has been the biggest coup...the biggest steal in the history of the US...maybe the world.

When the fascist losers cry, it means good things have happened in the USA. In this case, their attempted fascist coup failed spectacularly, in full public view. The perps will be going to prison for quite a long time. They're already being rounded up.

Since they failed in public, the whole nation now recognizes them as fascist skidmarks. They now sport the stench of fascism along with the stench of loserdom, and that smell will never fade away. That's why they have to congregate in fascist SafeSpaces now. They can't show their faces in decent society. Enjoy your lives of lonely fascist loserdom, Trump traitors.

MMC
01-08-2021, 05:09 PM
You need to read the poll results. As I pointed out, only 3% of Democrats and 15% of independents in that poll think that Trump rightfully won the election.

Your leftist Mediaite was trying to trick you, huh?

RichardMZhlubb
01-08-2021, 05:16 PM
Your leftist Mediaite was trying to trick you, huh?

MMC
01-08-2021, 05:33 PM

Now for another poll.

According to a Rasmussen poll (https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/61_think_trump_should_concede_to_biden) conducted November 17-18, nearly half of likely voters, 47 percent, believe the election was stolen from Trump.

It’s true that the poll showed a significant partisan divide on this issue: 75 percent of Republicans believe it is very likely (61 percent) or somewhat likely (14 percent) that the election was stolen from Trump. But, according to the poll, while 69 percent of Democrats say it is not at all likely (61 percent) or not very likely (8 percent) that the election was stolen from Trump, 30 percent of Democrats believe it is very likely (20 percent) or somewhat likely (10 percent) that it was......snip~

30% of Democrats Believe The Election Was Stolen From Trump (pjmedia.com) (https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/11/19/whoa-nearly-a-third-of-democrats-believe-the-election-was-stolen-from-trump-n1160882)

From Reuters/Ispos.

Democrats:

Strongly agree: 7%
Somewhat agree: 10%
Somewhat disagree: 18%
Strongly disagree: 62%
Not sure: 3%
Independents:

Strongly agree: 14%
Somewhat agree: 17%
Somewhat disagree: 21%
Strongly disagree: 30%
Not sure: 17%
The survey also asked: "What comes close to your view of the 2020 election?" The choices were "legitimate and accurate," "the result of illegal voting or election rigging," or "don’t know."

"The result of illegal voting or election rigging" was chosen by 28% all respondents, 20% of independents, and 6% of Democrats. Those figures are much lower than what Cruz cited......snip~

Fact-check: Do some Democrats and independents also believe election was 'rigged'?

By Miriam Valverde, PolitiFact.com

Still want to play with the polls Ritchie? Strongly agree and somewhat agree? Add them up! Then tell us how PolitiFact another leftist site got it wrong.

carolina73
01-08-2021, 05:52 PM
Lol.

Joe Biden who blocked her from getting on that school bus?
Joe Biden that eulogized KKK Byrd?

Who dat woman gonna beat on?

Mini Me
01-08-2021, 06:42 PM
It reads like a Copy and Paste lecture not a thread. And most of it has been debated ad nauseam in this Forum if the OP bothered to look.

Sez the biggest LOSER of them all, RM NIXON! Until Trump came along!
SEDITION and TREASON are not funny!

:spam1:

Mini Me
01-08-2021, 06:47 PM
No. he said the same shit in 2016, priming his crazed followers into criminal acts laying seige on the capital bldg!

Peter1469
01-08-2021, 06:48 PM
Your team dummy.
When the fascist losers cry, it means good things have happened in the USA. In this case, their attempted fascist coup failed spectacularly, in full public view. The perps will be going to prison for quite a long time. They're already being rounded up.

Since they failed in public, the whole nation now recognizes them as fascist skidmarks. They now sport the stench of fascism along with the stench of loserdom, and that smell will never fade away. That's why they have to congregate in fascist SafeSpaces now. They can't show their faces in decent society. Enjoy your lives of lonely fascist loserdom, Trump traitors.
Did you fail school on purpose?

Mini Me
01-08-2021, 06:50 PM

The Fat Bastard would never make it to 2024! He is one double whopper with cheese away from a fatal heart attack!

Peter1469
01-08-2021, 06:50 PM
We should have a national stupid day to honor the dummies who don't know shit. Especially the ones who claim that fascists are right wing.

All except the retards already know fascists are right of only the communists.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FCXtzaC2PhDk%2F maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Captdon
01-09-2021, 12:26 PM

Why do 10%of Dems think Biden stole the race.

Captdon
01-09-2021, 12:30 PM

This what you represent.

RichardMZhlubb
01-09-2021, 01:10 PM
Why do 10%of Dems think Biden stole the race.
They don’t. It’s more like 3% (which is lower than the percentage of self-described Democrats who voted for Trump).

MMC
01-09-2021, 02:24 PM
They donít. Itís more like 3% (which is lower than the percentage of self-described Democrats who voted for Trump).

But its not more like 3% Ritchie and Politifact and your leftist sources already proved you wrong.

From Reuters/Ispos.

Democrats:

Independents:

The survey also asked: "What comes close to your view of the 2020 election?" The choices were "legitimate and accurate," "the result of illegal voting or election rigging," or "donít know."

"The result of illegal voting or election rigging" was chosen by 28% all respondents, 20% of independents, and 6% of Democrats. Those figures are much lower than what Cruz cited......snip~

Fact-check: Do some Democrats and independents also believe election was 'rigged'?

RichardMZhlubb
01-09-2021, 02:43 PM
But its not more like 3% Ritchie and Politifact and your leftist sources already proved you wrong.

From Reuters/Ispos.

Democrats:

Independents:

The survey also asked: "What comes close to your view of the 2020 election?" The choices were "legitimate and accurate," "the result of illegal voting or election rigging," or "don’t know."

It’s like you cannot read with this bullshlt.

MMC
01-09-2021, 03:33 PM
It’s like you cannot read with this bullshlt.

Its hilarious that you dont have the ability to figure out the questions that were asked. Then for you to argue against your own kind shows just how much you missed that they explained out for you. Politifact showed you.

Democrats:

Independents:

That which your link. Doesnt show.

The question. Do you think the Election was Stolen from Trump.

Cletus
01-09-2021, 05:35 PM

Well, people should also be placing the blame where it is deserved, and not dumping it all on the President.

There is plenty of blame to go around that the President doesn't even deserve the biggest share of it. He deserves some, but not nearly as much as Congress itself. the President didn't tell anybody to storm the Capitol. He encouraged peaceful protest, the free exercise of the rights of every American. The fact that some decided to act like idiots is not his fault. It is the fault of the people who acted like idiots. It is also the fault of people like you. YOu have spent the last 4 years attacking and vilifying supporters of the President.

You can only push people so far before they start to push back.

Chris
01-09-2021, 08:33 PM
Well, people should also be placing the blame where it is deserved, and not dumping it all on the President.

There is plenty of blame to go around that the President doesn't even deserve the biggest share of it. He deserves some, but not nearly as much as Congress itself. the President didn't tell anybody to storm the Capitol. He encouraged peaceful protest, the free exercise of the rights of every American. The fact that some decided to act like idiots is not his fault. It is the fault of the people who acted like idiots. It is also the fault of people like you. YOu have spent the last 4 years attacking and vilifying supporters of the President.

You're right all around especially that the DC protest/riot was in reaction to the left's pushing too far with identity politics and riots in Seattle, Portland, Kenosha, Minneapolis, Washington DC, etc etc etc. That excuses nothing, neither the lawlessness of entering the Capital Building nor the lawlessness of the left.

RichardMZhlubb
01-09-2021, 11:08 PM
Its hilarious that you dont have the ability to figure out the questions that were asked. Then for you to argue against your own kind shows just how much you missed that they explained out for you. Politifact showed you.

Democrats:

Independents:

That which your link. Doesnt show.

The question. Do you think the Election was Stolen from Trump.
The question is right there in the portion of the poll that I copied and posted above: “Who do you think rightfully won the 2020 presidential election?” And, as noted, only 3% of Democrats said Donald Trump.

MMC
01-10-2021, 12:32 PM
The question is right there in the portion of the poll that I copied and posted above: “Who do you think rightfully won the 2020 presidential election?” And, as noted, only 3% of Democrats said Donald Trump.

Democrats:

Independents:

RichardMZhlubb
01-10-2021, 01:54 PM

Democrats:

Independents:

You can post that as many times as you want, but in that same poll, only 3% of Democrats said that they believe Trump rightfully won the election. And since exit polling shows that around 5% of self-proclaimed Democrats voted for Trump, that 3% is probably mostly Trump voters.

Tahuyaman
01-10-2021, 02:29 PM
Lol.

She was raised in a privledged environment. Any racism she experienced was purely imaginary.

Tahuyaman
01-10-2021, 02:34 PM

The lion's share of the blame lies with every elected official all over the country who allowed several urban areas to be looted and torn apart with no consequenses. They allowed this destructive mentality to fester and spread. B

Tahuyaman
01-10-2021, 02:35 PM
You can post that as many times as you want, but in that same poll, only 3% of Democrats said that they believe Trump rightfully won the election. And since exit polling shows that around 5% of self-proclaimed Democrats voted for Trump, that 3% is probably mostly Trump voters.
Dueling polls. Take your pick.

carolina73
01-10-2021, 03:09 PM
She was raised in a privledged environment. Any racism she experienced was purely imaginary.
Montreal is such a racist place. She spent her entire teen years there.
Before that it was in liberal Berkley California.

MMC
01-10-2021, 06:26 PM

That a different question Ritchie.....than asking them if they think the election was rigged. Of course I will keep posting it. Its your PolitiFact with a fact check. That keeps showing you are wrong.

RichardMZhlubb
01-10-2021, 06:38 PM
That a different question Ritchie.....than asking them if they think the election was rigged. Of course I will keep posting it. Its your PolitiFact with a fact check. That keeps showing you are wrong.
I'm not wrong. The problem is that it is totally unclear what respondents to that poll think the word "rigged" means if some of them are responding that they think the election was rigged, but do not believe that Trump is the rightful winner.

MMC
01-10-2021, 08:01 PM
I'm not wrong. The problem is that it is totally unclear what respondents to that poll think the word "rigged" means if some of them are responding that they think the election was rigged, but do not believe that Trump is the rightful winner.

Yes you are wrong as Politifact has shown. As Mediate the leftist source has shown.

donttread
01-12-2021, 09:05 AM

The vast majority of these lawsuits were dismissed, because Trumpís lawyers were NOT ABLE to present any evidence that the election was stolen from him. (The judges who dismissed these lawsuits included Republican judges, AND judges appointed by Trump.) Furthermore, Trumpís Department of Justice found NO evidence that the election was stolen from him.

But despite this LACK of evidence, Trump was able to con his fans (aka, Trumpís Chumps), and a number of his Republican sycophants in our government (aka, RepublicaNazis), into ďbelievingĒ that the election was stolen from him. (Go figure.)

Furthermore, Trump was able to con a number of his Congressional Republican sycophants into creating unnecessary delays during the certification process on January 6th, by objecting to the outcome of the 2020 election in various states. (However, because of Trumpís mob attack on our Congress, most of these objections did not occur.)

And, Trump was able to con a number of his fans to come to Washington on January 6th to raise hēll and stop the certification process, in order to prevent a legal and peaceful transfer of power. And while our Congress was engaged in the certification process, he incited his fans (that is, his anti-American terrorist mob) to storm OUR capitol, to commit violence, to damage and destroy OUR property, and to endanger the lives of OUR public servants.

Trumpís mob was not trying to defend our democracy; they were trying to destroy it.
Itís ironic that some of these rioters carried American flags while they tried to destroy what that flag stands for.

Question: Do Trumpís fans, and his Republican sycophants in our government, ACTUALLY believe that the election was stolen from Trump? Or are they just PRETENDING that they believe it?
- If they actually believe it, then itís because they live under a rock, or they are as dumb as a rock, or they tend to swallow baseless conspiracy theories, or they get all of their news from radical-right sources like Fox Noise and Rush Limpball, or they have been totally brainwashed by Trump ... or a combination of the aforementioned.

Bottom line: Unfortunately for MOST of us, Trump, who is a serial liar, a know-nothing know-it-all, a crooked business man who ran his business into the ground six times, and a ďreality TVĒ actor, has been able to con his fans, and his Republican sycophants in our government, into living in his ALTERNATIVE reality. And on January 6th, he was able to con them into committing acts that are antithetical and destructive to our democracy.

Once again I am reminded of the book entitled ďEverything Trump Touches DiesĒ, which was written by a Republican strategist. As MOST of us know, Trump lived up to that title during his four years in office. And he lived up to it in a violent way on January 6th.

I don't know if the election was stolen or not and I never will. I would not know if it was corrected if it were reversed. For me it all starts with the willy nilly vote by mail plans that were somehow pushed through in state after state including battleground states. If one thing was clear it was that there was no good reason to NOT simply open up the absentee Ballot to all. Complete with it's due dates, signatures, witnesses and chain of custody. The only excuse I have heard is "disenfranchisement". What does that mean? Do democrats and apparently some republicians feel like poor black people don't have the wherewithall to manage the absentee ballot regulations?
There was no reason to send ballots to old addresses!
Unless you wanted to produce a chaotic envirnoment that could be hacked?

donttread
01-12-2021, 09:09 AM

Democrats:

Independents:

I have estimates/pools that almost around 1/3rd of dems don't trust the election results. This should not be about party but rather about the future of the our ability to hold free elections here in "The Land of the Free"

MMC
01-12-2021, 09:17 AM
I have estimates/pools that almost around 1/3rd of dems don't trust the election results. This should not be about party but rather about the future of the our ability to hold free elections here in "The Land of the Free"

Its not just about one party.

How the GOP lost control of Washington, and what comes next..... (thepoliticalforums.com) (https://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/134977-How-the-GOP-lost-control-of-Washington-and-what-comes-next)

RichardMZhlubb
01-12-2021, 09:21 AM
3% of Democrats believe that Trump really won the election.

donttread
01-12-2021, 05:22 PM
3% of Democrats believe that Trump really won the election.

Termonology, 30% beleived that there were serious problems.( of course social mind control may have changed some of their minds) Me I don't know who won and I never will largely because of ridiculous mail in voting procedures and all these "isolated incidents" be they man or machine failures going against one candiadte which is kind of the opposite of random.