PDA

View Full Version : I've seen more order and planning at a slaughterhouse cattle queueing ramp.

OGIS
01-07-2021, 04:45 PM
This is unbelievable. This is not a disciplined, professional fighting force, or even a trained militia. It's a mob, as smartest as its stupidest member. It is literal cannon fodder. These people are incredibly lucky to be alive. In any self-respecting 3rd world banana republic they would have been slaughtered to the last person by enfiladed machine gun positions.

They may yet be. They should quit while they are ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOgGsC0G9U

Calypso Jones
01-07-2021, 04:47 PM
I'm sorry but i can't put any stock into anything you post. AFter four years of your prevarications, you really can't be trusted with anything you post.

Mister D
01-07-2021, 04:48 PM
He doesn't realize this "coup" is in is imagination? Professional fighting force. lol

OGIS
01-07-2021, 04:57 PM
I'm sorry but i can't put any stock into anything you post. AFter four years of your prevarications, you really can't be trusted with anything you post.

And yet... here you are... reading it.

I should be so lucky as for you to ignore any threads I post.

You lie all the time, and I do grow tired of reading your bullshiat. Perhaps we should put each other on ignore.

But I know you won't; you're like a moth to the flame. You HAVE to lie.

Very well, on ignore you go, my dear.

RMNIXON
01-07-2021, 05:19 PM
Do we need yet another trolling thread that adds nothing to the debate on this subject?