PDA

View Full Version : Beware 80 million plus Trump Supporters

Calypso Jones
01-07-2021, 05:02 PM
ABC demands 'cleansing’ Trump movement from America (washingtonexaminer.com) (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/abc-demands-cleansing-trump-movement-from-america)

The Media is demanding your ideological cleansing. The CommieCrats will be more than happy to oblige.

countryboy
01-07-2021, 05:03 PM
ABC demands 'cleansing’ Trump movement from America (washingtonexaminer.com) (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/abc-demands-cleansing-trump-movement-from-america)

The Media is demanding your ideological cleansing. The CommieCrats will be more than happy to oblige.

Bring it.

Tahuyaman
01-07-2021, 05:07 PM
The liberals aren’t interested in cooperation or considering other views.. The left wants complete control with no opposition.

Collateral Damage
01-07-2021, 05:14 PM
Some are too blind see see what they are supporting, when it comes to threats of lists, retribution and 'political cleansing'.

There are reasons the Constitution and 2A exists, and this is one of them: So that the 2A can defend the Constitution, and the the people who support it.

It really doesn't matter to what degree, if any, you may support Trump. If you do not chant their mantra, you are the enemy.

History is standing up and yelling at the top of it's voice, some are just too deaf to here it.

murdock
01-07-2021, 05:17 PM
Fuck 'em all.

RMNIXON
01-07-2021, 05:30 PM
The amazing thing is this War on Trump supporters is nothing new at all. We have heard such rhetoric and threats many times before.

And once again the ANTIFA/BLM Mobs will have another excuse to attack people. Trump is guilty of course but the Left Media never responsible for incitement!

Beevee
01-07-2021, 05:41 PM
Fuck 'em all.

Only a prick would say that!

EvilCat Breath
01-07-2021, 06:24 PM
It isn't enough to just go after aides. Neighbor must go after neighbor. Coworkers must turn in coworkers. All 80 million must be pushed into retaliation. That will settle it.

ripmeister
01-07-2021, 10:34 PM
The liberals aren’t interested in cooperation or considering other views.. The left wants complete control with no opposition.
I can only speak for myself and I don’t feel that way.

Mister D
01-07-2021, 10:36 PM

They want unity and healing, damnit!

ripmeister
01-07-2021, 10:36 PM
The amazing thing is this War on Trump supporters is nothing new at all. We have heard such rhetoric and threats many times before.

And once again the ANTIFA/BLM Mobs will have another excuse to attack people. Trump is guilty of course but the Left Media never responsible for incitement!
That must be why so many of these resignations are happening. Too little too late.

Calypso Jones
02-01-2021, 08:49 PM

Now that i think about it...i wonder if the Indian american in San francisco attacked and killed by a 19 year old black male and his girlfriend had a trump sign in his yard.

Calypso Jones
02-01-2021, 08:52 PM
The fact is that getting rid of Trump is the easy part,” Klein wrote in his popular blog.

“Cleansing the movement he commands, or getting rid of what he represents to so many Americans, is going to be something else,” he added, drawing comments that it sounded too much like Hitler.

(UPDATE: After this story posted, the tweet was deleted and the story wording changed. The "cleansing" paragraph reads, "Cleaning up the movement he commands, or getting rid of what he represents to so many Americans, is going to be something else.")

Several media outlets and liberals have previously called for the creation of a “list” of Trump aides to be targeted and blackballed from jobs.

That effort got a boost Thursday when the government watchdog Accountable.US drew attention to the top Trump aides fleeing the administration.

Kyle Herrig, president of the group, said, “The officials immediately responsible for the administration’s harm should not be applauded for handing in their two weeks' notice just days before President Trump’s term is up — nor should they be able to seek refuge in corporate boardrooms and universities after Inauguration Day.

These officials should instead be recognized for what they are: responsible for and complicit in immeasurable suffering.”

They mean their own suffering, LOLOLOL

JJTIME
02-02-2021, 12:16 PM

That works for me...Maybe you didn't hear....trumputin lost you everything the house, senate presidency.
That means you move to the back of the bus..and stay there..

Oh come up with facts and maybe someone will take it under consideration...

Did you see president Biden sat with retrumplicons for approx. 2 hrs in discussion....
when was a time you saw trumputin do that huh...

Tahuyaman
02-02-2021, 12:19 PM
Another child to deal with. Heavy sigh.

hanger4
02-02-2021, 12:23 PM
That works for me...Maybe you didn't hear....trumputin lost you everything the house, senate presidency.
That means you move to the back of the bus..and stay there..

Oh come up with facts and maybe someone will take it under consideration...

Did you see president Biden sat with retrumplicons for approx. 2 hrs in discussion....
when was a time you saw trumputin do that huh...

*Oh come up with facts and maybe someone will take it under consideration...*

What's the point, you'll just ignore them ??

carolina73
02-02-2021, 12:23 PM
How would they talk about us if we talked about eradication of everyone at ABC?

I think it is a viable subject now that it represents a self-defense position.