PDA

View Full Version : Recipe to help prevent severe Covid

Just AnotherPerson
01-08-2021, 04:08 PM
I will leave one last thread, with what I believe is a good sound recipe for preparing our bodies to have a well functioning immune system, to help prevent severe Covid if the worst should happen. This will not work for everyone. I do not believe in high dosing on any supplements unless perhaps you are sick. It can be just as unhealthy for the body, and tough on our organs to process. Many of you already know all of this info. I will leave a list of things to take before ever being sick, and what to take if you do get sick.

Before Covid

a healthy diet w/ lots of nutrients is #1
Vitamin D3 w/K2, sun is best
Marine Omega 3
Selenium, no more than 55mcg per day
Magnesium
Vitamin C rich foods
Zinc rich foods
Green tea on occasion
Ginger tea on occasion
I myself have stopped taking vitamin D pills, and have opted to use a vitamin D lamp, but they are very expensive. If you can get sunlight that is the best way to get your D but it is winter, so supplementing may be necessary. I would not recommend taking any more than 5K units per day. We only need to have normal levels in order for it to be effective. It is those who have low levels who are in danger. It is not a bad idea to take a probiotic, or at least eat yogurt, to keep your gut bacteria working at optimum levels. I have opted for Kimchi. This can ensure that you are absorbing nutrients, and processing the vitamin D.

As per the Selenium, it is vital for our immune system, but anything over 55mcg is dangerous, & toxic. You can get that by eating 1/2 of a Brazil nut per day.

If you get Covid what to take

All of the above, plus
Echinacea tea
Oregano oil
Vitamin C
Ginger

*​ All of these are antivirals, but also have properties to help regulate the immune response. It is important that when you catch this to immediately knock down the viral load so your body can fight it.

Oregano oil is a powerful antiviral, you can put just a few drops in a small amount of water and drink it down, although it will burn, and is very strong. You can boil some water and put it in a coffee cup, and just put two drops in the water, and breathe the steam. The oregano oil can kill the virus within 30 minutes, it will also enter the blood stream.

I would suggest you take vitamin C 1Kmg at least once per day if you get sick, and also make sure to eat vegetable sources that contain Iron. If you are very sick you can take it a few times in that day where you are very sick. But I don't recommend it unless you are extremely ill. If you take the vitamin C it is important to take magnesium, the C robs the body of micronutrients and can cause cramping and headaches. I would recommend taking magnesium twice that day, and just spreading out the dose, also eating foods such as potatoes seems to help.

I always recommend taking the flu bomb for enhancing the immune system, but I think if you can eat foods with lots of garlic, and drink some strong ginger tea, that would possibly be the same effective.

Ginger tea is easy, just boil some water and put in a few slices of ginger.

I would also ask your doctor for Ivermectin, if they will give it to you. In that case you don't need the antivirals, and would ask if the other items on this list are safe, or would interfere. I haven't looked into any of that since the drug is being withheld from us.

That's it, stay safe, and take care. <3

Abby08
01-08-2021, 04:22 PM
Have you tried this? I remember some time back, you were saying you thought you had covid?

Most of what is listed as preventive care, is in the multi vitamins I take daily .

There's some good info here, thanks.

Just AnotherPerson
01-08-2021, 04:44 PM
Have you tried this? I remember some time back, you were saying you thought you had covid?

Most of what is listed as preventive care, is in the multi vitamins I take daily .

There's some good info here, thanks.

You are welcome Abby, a multivitamin is very good, it probably covers the bases. I have gotten sick twice now. I can't say definitively if it was Covid, since I didn't get tested. But the second time was not as severe as the first time. The first time it was quite bad, my symptoms were similar to others who have a bad cytokine response and low oxygen. I was able to beat it and pull through.

I think during my second bout, one of the things that was the most helpful was the Oregano oil. I was having waves of fevers, and would get delirious, and that would really knock them down.

Depending on how risky it is a blood test would be best to see if your levels are normal. But that may not be the safest option right now. But many studies have been done now showing that those with normal D, and Zinc levels seem to have less severe Covid. Most people tell me that it is basically the recipe their Doctors recommend to them when they get sick. It's just too bad that not enough people know about taking it before getting sick.

jigglepete
01-08-2021, 04:54 PM
Hi JAP! Nice to see you around!

Good list, although for me I use CBD (and THC for that matter) oil as my number 1 anti-viral :wink:

Mini Me
01-08-2021, 05:55 PM
JAP, great to see you back! Stick around this time!
You are always a great poster!

Mister D
01-08-2021, 05:57 PM
JAP, great to see you back! Stick around this time!
You are always a great poster!

Kiss some more ass. Maybe she'll send you another $10 to help fix your trailer.

countryboy
01-08-2021, 06:04 PM
You are welcome Abby, a multivitamin is very good, it probably covers the bases. I have gotten sick twice now. I can't say definitively if it was Covid, since I didn't get tested. But the second time was not as severe as the first time. The first time it was quite bad, my symptoms were similar to others who have a bad cytokine response and low oxygen. I was able to beat it and pull through.

I think during my second bout, one of the things that was the most helpful was the Oregano oil. I was having waves of fevers, and would get delirious, and that would really knock them down.

Depending on how risky it is a blood test would be best to see if your levels are normal. But that may not be the safest option right now. But many studies have been done now showing that those with normal D, and Zinc levels seem to have less severe Covid. Most people tell me that it is basically the recipe their Doctors recommend to them when they get sick. It's just too bad that not enough people know about taking it before getting sick.

Why do you think a blood test is risky?

carolina73
01-08-2021, 06:04 PM
Almost everyone I know that thinks they had COVID and gets it later says, nope that previous event was not COVID.

Obviously you do not walk around with a clip board all day, so are you getting this through some multivitamins that you can name?

Mini Me
01-08-2021, 06:34 PM
Kiss some more ass. Maybe she'll send you another $10 to help fix your trailer.
No, you can kiss my ass!
That was years ago, and before she was even on here. And its a 60 foot long MH! Not a trailer!

Peter1469
01-08-2021, 06:43 PM

I agree with the list. So far as a multi goes, the very best is Legion Triumph. They have a men and woman version. If you are confused pick one. Male up top. Female below.

https://legionathletics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/TriumphM-Suppl-Facts-1000x1000-1.png
https://legionathletics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Triumph-Female-Supplement-Facts-main.png

Just AnotherPerson
01-08-2021, 07:23 PM
Why do you think a blood test is risky?

It's not the blood test itself that I consider risky. It is just that I wouldn't want to go into a medical facility with all the different virus strains is all. : )

Just AnotherPerson
01-08-2021, 07:25 PM
Hi JAP! Nice to see you around!

Good list, although for me I use CBD (and THC for that matter) oil as my number 1 anti-viral :wink:

Good for you Jigglepete!!! Any antiviral is good, well done. : )
Nice to see you too.

Just AnotherPerson
01-08-2021, 07:27 PM
I agree with the list. So far as a multi goes, the very best is Legion Triumph. They have a men and woman version. If you are confused pick one. Male up top. Female below.

https://legionathletics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/TriumphM-Suppl-Facts-1000x1000-1.png
https://legionathletics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Triumph-Female-Supplement-Facts-main.png

That looks like an awesome multivitamin. Thank you for that, I will try it.

Peter1469
01-08-2021, 07:29 PM
That looks like an awesome multivitamin. Thank you for that, I will try it.
Go to the website, make a free account, you should get discounts right away. And the bottle lasts 90 days. Sometime close to that you will get an email with a discount.

Don't do the auto refill. Play the coupons.

Just AnotherPerson
01-08-2021, 07:36 PM
Go to the website, make a free account, you should get discounts right away. And the bottle lasts 90 days. Sometime close to that you will get an email with a discount.

Don't do the auto refill. Play the coupons.
Thank you for the advice, that is a very interesting multivitamin. I have never seen one as awesome as that before. Do they have one that is not a sport version? I looked at their site and it says men's sport. Either way it is really worth a try. I have been looking for a decent multivitamin.

Peter1469
01-08-2021, 07:39 PM
Thank you for the advice, that is a very interesting multivitamin. I have never seen one as awesome as that before. Do they have one that is not a sport version? I looked at their site and it says men's sport. Either way it is really worth a try. I have been looking for a decent multivitamin.

It is an athlete site. They have the mens and the womens multi.

Just AnotherPerson
01-08-2021, 07:43 PM
It is an athlete site. They have the mens and the womens multi.

I am checking it out right now, looks pretty good.

countryboy
01-08-2021, 09:03 PM
It's not the blood test itself that I consider risky. It is just that I wouldn't want to go into a medical facility with all the different virus strains is all. : )

That's what I figured you meant. I don't blame you, I'm wary of medical facilities too. But not keeping up on routine medical check-ups and maintenance can be just as deadly.

Mini Me
01-08-2021, 09:16 PM
Doncha remember me? Dr. Strangelove!

The multi is good. but still lacks enough of key vitamins, like C , and D3. etc. Just saying.
Is your P.M. set up?

Mister D
01-08-2021, 09:20 PM
Doncha remember me? Dr. Strangelove!

The multi is good. but still lacks enough of key vitamins, like C , and D3. etc. Just saying.
Is your P.M. set up?

How can she forget? She put a ten spot in your cup.

Just AnotherPerson
01-08-2021, 10:45 PM
That's what I figured you meant. I don't blame you, I'm wary of medical facilities too. But not keeping up on routine medical check-ups and maintenance can be just as deadly.
Very true.

FindersKeepers
01-10-2021, 05:34 AM
I will leave one last thread, with what I believe is a good sound recipe for preparing our bodies to have a well functioning immune system, to help prevent severe Covid if the worst should happen. This will not work for everyone. I do not believe in high dosing on any supplements unless perhaps you are sick. It can be just as unhealthy for the body, and tough on our organs to process. Many of you already know all of this info. I will leave a list of things to take before ever being sick, and what to take if you do get sick.

Before Covid

Marine Omega 3
Magnesium
Vitamin C rich foods
Zinc rich foods
Green tea on occasion
Ginger tea on occasion
I myself have stopped taking vitamin D pills, and have opted to use a vitamin D lamp, but they are very expensive. If you can get sunlight that is the best way to get your D but it is winter, so supplementing may be necessary. I would not recommend taking any more than 5K units per day. We only need to have normal levels in order for it to be effective. It is those who have low levels who are in danger. It is not a bad idea to take a probiotic, or at least eat yogurt, to keep your gut bacteria working at optimum levels. I have opted for Kimchi. This can ensure that you are absorbing nutrients, and processing the vitamin D.

As per the Selenium, it is vital for our immune system, but anything over 55mcg is dangerous, & toxic. You can get that by eating 1/2 of a Brazil nut per day.

All of the above, plus
Echinacea tea
Oregano oil
Vitamin C
Ginger

*​ All of these are antivirals, but also have properties to help regulate the immune response. It is important that when you catch this to immediately knock down the viral load so your body can fight it.

Oregano oil is a powerful antiviral, you can put just a few drops in a small amount of water and drink it down, although it will burn, and is very strong. You can boil some water and put it in a coffee cup, and just put two drops in the water, and breathe the steam. The oregano oil can kill the virus within 30 minutes, it will also enter the blood stream.

I would suggest you take vitamin C 1Kmg at least once per day if you get sick, and also make sure to eat vegetable sources that contain Iron. If you are very sick you can take it a few times in that day where you are very sick. But I don't recommend it unless you are extremely ill. If you take the vitamin C it is important to take magnesium, the C robs the body of micronutrients and can cause cramping and headaches. I would recommend taking magnesium twice that day, and just spreading out the dose, also eating foods such as potatoes seems to help.

I always recommend taking the flu bomb for enhancing the immune system, but I think if you can eat foods with lots of garlic, and drink some strong ginger tea, that would possibly be the same effective.

I would also ask your doctor for Ivermectin, if they will give it to you. In that case you don't need the antivirals, and would ask if the other items on this list are safe, or would interfere. I haven't looked into any of that since the drug is being withheld from us.

Thanks! This totally helps with the confusion of combining supplements and which ones to combine. What about the Ivermectin you can pick up at a farm supply store? Would that be okay?

donttread
01-10-2021, 01:39 PM

Before Covid

Marine Omega 3
Magnesium
Vitamin C rich foods
Zinc rich foods
Green tea on occasion
Ginger tea on occasion

All of the above, plus
Echinacea tea
Oregano oil
Vitamin C
Ginger

I also take Ginger regularly both before and after COVID. What role does Ginger play?

Just AnotherPerson
01-10-2021, 02:52 PM
Thanks! This totally helps with the confusion of combining supplements and which ones to combine. What about the Ivermectin you can pick up at a farm supply store? Would that be okay?
I am not sure. I know that many people are doing that. But I am not sure it is made with the same standards. But it is a medication that any doctor could prescribe if they wanted to. One Doctor online said to ask for it, and if your doctor wont give it to you to go to a different doctor. His videos have been removed. He says not giving it to patients is the same thing as murder. We have the drug in our arsenal, and it has been proven, but we are not using it and letting people die. It is hard to imagine. But here we are. Sad really.

Just AnotherPerson
01-10-2021, 02:56 PM
I also take Ginger regularly both before and after COVID. What role does Ginger play?

It is a powerful anti-viral, and it helps to regulate a proper immune response, and is anti-inflammatory.