PDA

View Full Version : Trump's "Racist and Inflammatory" Words that Prompted the Capital Take-Over...

Lazarus
01-13-2021, 07:46 PM
Yeah, pretty nasty, I know........:shocked:

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."
And he added in a bit of irony: "Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy."

Tahuyaman
01-13-2021, 07:56 PM

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."
And he added in a bit of irony: "Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy."

That's some very inflammatory stuff. I'm sure most people would hear that and want to go out and hunt down and string up some libruls.......Lol....

Peter1469
01-13-2021, 08:06 PM
Here is a great example of a lie.

carolina73
01-13-2021, 08:14 PM
Donald Trump: (18:16 (https://www.rev.com/transcript-editor/shared/7Nw_aFgSCwkywakGftVXzVw6NTJEvtBTeS6rNigOo221hgTCjv DEnf_zvai7Hv5hmGYuImOca6TjcP2GuV0K1i_9pOY?loadFrom =PastedDeeplink&ts=1096.35))
We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-speech-save-america-rally-transcript-january-6

Hoosier8
01-13-2021, 08:18 PM
The attack on the capitol started during Trumps speech. Those people never heard Trump’s speech. Trumps speech ends and Trump supporters March to the capitol and reach it more than 1 hour after the breech started and was in the process of ending.

Abby08
01-13-2021, 08:20 PM

HEY! Those are impeachment words.....!

nathanbforrest45
01-13-2021, 08:28 PM
HEY! Those are impeachment words.....!

Apparently any words spoken by President Donald J. Trump are impeachment words.

hanger4
01-13-2021, 08:30 PM
Apparently any words spoken by President Donald J. Trump are impeachment words.

Political speech has now been deemed illegal.

Chris
01-13-2021, 08:35 PM
So now we're back to racism. :rollseyes:

Cotton1
01-13-2021, 08:38 PM
So now we're back to racism. :rollseyes:

Of course.

Lazarus
01-13-2021, 08:56 PM
I have personally been to numerous Trump rallies and have NEVER seen confrontations, harsh words or broken windows and storefronts smashed. Can we say the same about liberal demonstrations, BLM gatherings, etc?

There is much evidence of Antifa people there....wearing MAGA hats, etc. If you want to screw with our President, wouldn't you go incognito to do damage? Read Ayers book about infiltration. (Rules For Radicals") I have SERIOUS doubts that the morons in that "Demonstration" were Trump supporters. Recent history does NOT bear that out.....