PDA

View Full Version : Henceforth (after the 20th) ...

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 12:48 AM
After the 20th, I propose that all discussion of the "stolen" election be confined to the "The Paranormal Cryptozoology Supernatural Conspiracy Room". That is all.

Tahuyaman
01-14-2021, 12:59 AM
After the 20th, I propose that all discussion of the "stolen" election be confined to the "The Paranormal Cryptozoology Supernatural Conspiracy Room". That is all.
I Will predict that the demonstrations of TDS will intensify after the 20th. They will intensify for at least the next four or five months. They might stop escalating after Biden breaks his promise and raises taxes on all earners who currently pay federal income tax.

FindersKeepers
01-14-2021, 06:08 AM

I say we wait until the conclusion of a Special Investigation with a Special Prosecutor. After all, we waited through nearly two years of a bogus Russia/Trump collusion investigation paid for by the American taxpayers. The least we can do is wait this one out as well.

stjames1_53
01-14-2021, 06:33 AM
Well another topic we can add to the list: Joe's going to donate his entire paycheck to his favorite charities.
Oh, and another conspiracy: Congress decriminalized pot so the Harris could smoke in the Oval Office.
I believe the latter................Joe never donates anything.

Peter1469
01-14-2021, 06:48 AM
That is much better than FB and Twit- they just close the account.

Hoosier8
01-14-2021, 06:51 AM

A judge insists on Antrim county case turn over a ton of data. Why so much pushback if there is nothing to hide?

Retirednsmilin308
01-14-2021, 08:25 AM

No, dear, it happened, and it was real.
They just got away with it.

Just like the riots all over the country were real, but they just got away with them and nothing was done about it.

What you should be most concerned about is the complete blackout / banning of anything negative being said about the new powers that be.
Their rampant and blatant assault on free speech should concern everyone, but it is not. That is because they agree with it.
One day they will be their next victim of it, but no one will be around to fight back with them.
ALL voices of decent are silenced.
This is happening right now, but you are not speaking one word in opposition to it because they are people you do not like.
...but don't think it will stop with Conservative or "Trumpkins". It never does.
That is how it works.

You know the power is completely locked in when you start seeing huge full-face pictures of Biden in every airport and in every town square.

This is what ALL dictators do. Look at Stalin, Ida Amin, Peron, Mao Zedong, Kim Jung Un, and all the others.

Once you start seeing huge full-face pics of Biden everywhere you turn, you will know you are now in a full blown dictatorship.
One you helped usher in.

Retirednsmilin308
01-14-2021, 08:46 AM
I say we wait until the conclusion of a Special Investigation with a Special Prosecutor. After all, we waited through nearly two years of a bogus Russia/Trump collusion investigation paid for by the American taxpayers. The least we can do is wait this one out as well.

The United States as we used to know it is now dead.

This new regime is hard at work silencing any and all opposition voices, and soon the executions, imprisonments and re-education camps will begin.

...and all as the band plays and flags wave.

There are many here who would frame a pic of mass open pit graves of executed and dead "Trumpkins" and put it over their mantle.
Right, @Leanne778 (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3475), @PJL (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2967), @Safety (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1226), @exotix (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=516), @Richard (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=91) and many others.
Ya'll can't wait till the purge begins.

I comfort myself that other left leaning people here like Dr. Who, Standing Wolf, & Trish will be with me fighting back against those that rode the same bus with them to get to this point.

Safety
01-14-2021, 08:57 AM

This new regime is hard at work silencing any and all opposition voices, and soon the executions, imprisonments and re-education camps will begin.

There are many here who would frame a pic of mass open pit graves of executed and dead "Trumpkins" and put it over their mantle.
Right, @Leanne778 (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3475), @PJL (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2967), Safety, @exotix (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=516), @Richard (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=91) and many others.

Your histrionics are amusing. While you are free to pontify about what you may believe, reality is all that matters. It's kinda douchy to even begin to accuse the left of any sort of totalitarian acts when the current POUTS has spent his entire presidency naming everyone that criticizes him as enemies of the people.

stjames1_53
01-14-2021, 09:02 AM
Your histrionics are amusing. While you are free to pontify about what you may believe, reality is all that matters. It's kinda douchy to even begin to accuse the left of any sort of totalitarian acts when the current POUTS has spent his entire presidency naming everyone that criticizes him as enemies of the people.
cool story, bro

countryboy
01-14-2021, 09:03 AM

As if there were any doubt about the left's desire to silence any and all opposition. Sieg heil!

donttread
01-14-2021, 09:11 AM

Strongly disagree. For two reasons
1) All of the "isolated incidents" exposed worked in one direction, all for Biden. That almost by definition was not random and IMO not investigated nearly enough.
2) I stand on the following statement. There was no logical reason for states to send ballots to people's old addresses. Every state has an Absentee Ballot process which works off request for a ballot and has a vettable chain of custody. The only logical move would have been to simply make all residents eligible for Absentee Ballot and would have disenfranchised no one! The fact that instead willy nilly and silly mail in ballot processes were adopted instead is for me and many others evidence of a desire to either cheat or to cover cheating in some other way. A clouding of the process.

I am not , nor will I ever be, sure who really won. Actions of the DNC and state reps on both sides of the aisle have made knowing that predictibly impossible and therefore destroyed the Free election in the "land of the used to be free"

donttread
01-14-2021, 09:18 AM

Reality doesn't matter at all. In fact when it comes to politics it only ever mattered a little, now not at all. Perception is much more politically powerful than is reality. The reality in this case being that the process og the 2020 election was so messed up, mishandled and botched that we will never really know the truth. Which is worse for our country that either candiadate ever could have been. Trump called out those who called him out but he did not CANCEL them out of fear of true debate.

NapRover
Predictably asking us to do that which you wouldn’t do in 2016.

countryboy

Right, @Leanne778 (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3475), @PJL (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2967), @Safety (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1226), @exotix (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=516), @Richard (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=91) and many others.

I comfort myself that other left leaning people here like Dr. Who, Standing Wolf, & Trish will be with me fighting back against those that rode the same bus with them to get to this point.

Are you serious? Who, SW, and Trish are all in on the tyranny. Don't kid yourself.

Safety
01-14-2021, 09:26 AM
Reality doesn't matter at all. In fact when it comes to politics it only ever mattered a little, now not at all. Perception is much more politically powerful than is reality. The reality in this case being that the process og the 2020 election was so messed up, mishandled and botched that we will never really know the truth. Which is worse for our country that either candiadate ever could have been. Trump called out those who called him out but he did not CANCEL them out of fear of true debate.

Well, that is interesting. Taking your logic and placing it in test mode against other scenarios, shouldn't the same consideration be given to the BLM protesters? If their "perception" is that systemic racism exists, wouldn't that be enough for the detractors to give them a pass, just like you are wanting to do here with tRump supporters?

Hmmm?

FindersKeepers
01-14-2021, 09:32 AM
Well, that is interesting. Taking your logic and placing it in test mode against other scenarios, shouldn't the same consideration be given to the BLM protesters? If their "perception" is that systemic racism exists, wouldn't that be enough for the detractors to give them a pass, just like you are wanting to do here with tRump supporters?

Hmmm?

You probably ought to read his post again, because the point he's making is diametrically opposed to thepoint you think he's making.

Docthehun
01-14-2021, 09:33 AM
I Will predict that the demonstrations of TDS will intensify after the 20th. They will intensify for at least the next four or five months. They might stop escalating after Biden breaks his promise and raises taxes on all earners who currently pay federal income tax.

So why are you worried?

stjames1_53
01-14-2021, 09:38 AM

Hmmm?

It is so easy to convince oneself that systemic racism exists, but you cannot find one perfect example, other than some created notion, to demonstrate your stance.
Once your mind is in Unicornville, it is easy to see why you post the crap you do.
I see your issue, tho.
Your head is still up your ass...……….. systemic racism...…………..what a laugh.

Safety
01-14-2021, 09:40 AM
It is so easy to convince oneself that systemic racism exists, but you cannot find one perfect example, other than some created notion, to demonstrate your stance.
Once your mind is in Unicornville, it is easy to see why you post the crap you do.
I see your issue, tho.

Cool story, bro.

Mister D
01-14-2021, 09:41 AM
You probably ought to read his post again, because the point he's making is diametrically opposed to thepoint you think he's making.
The amusing part is that that was enough for the media, Democrats and a significant portion of our membership to not just give BLM protestors a pass but to validate their pathological delusions and excuse their behavior.

stjames1_53
01-14-2021, 09:42 AM
Cool story, bro.

ain't it though? snicker

Mister D
01-14-2021, 09:44 AM
It's full of the "epidemic" of murderous cops "murdering" unarmed black men threads. Is there any available space?

FindersKeepers
01-14-2021, 09:49 AM
I see your issue, tho.

You're talking to a brick wall. Numerous studies have determined there is no systemic racism in the States--not on any level that's observable, at any rate.

Are cops more likely to shoot black suspects? Nope, they're more likely to shoot white suspect.
Do whites kills blacks in higher numbers than black kill whites? Nope, according to the FBI.
Are minorities not given equal chances in education? Actually, some Ivy League schools handicap SAT scores, taking away points from Asian students and awarding points to Native American and Black students.

But, here's the thing--someone is behind getting BLMers and Antifa riled up. It benefits someone--or rather, it will benefit someone--if they are successful in convincing a group that something is happening to put that group at risk.

Think back to Middle School--the mean girls (regretfully, I was one of them) had a lot of fun pitting certain groups of students against other groups or individuals. When they could convince someone that they were being treated unfairly, that someone would become their willing puppet. Same thing is happening today, just on a much wider scale.

But, don't expect those who've been glugging the KoolAid to take a closer look. They're simply too emotionally invested in being victims.

Safety
01-14-2021, 09:55 AM
#triggered again.

Conservatives toward tRumpists - "let's consider the "perception" they are feeling"
tRumpists toward BLM - "Your perception is not valid"

stjames1_53
01-14-2021, 09:57 AM
#triggered again.

Conservatives toward tRumpists - "let's consider the "perception" they are feeling"

You should stop and look at what you post. name calling is so 10 year old...………...and so yesterday...……...

Mister D
01-14-2021, 09:58 AM
You should stop and look at what you post. name calling is so 10 year old...………...and so yesterday...……...
Safety has a very limited repertoire. Back in the day, he was under Del/Davis tutelage but I guess even del gave up. lol

Safety
01-14-2021, 10:24 AM
Aww, tPF's mean girls are #triggered

stjames1_53
01-14-2021, 10:27 AM
Aww, tPF's mean girls are #triggered

I now, they've been triggered by a Black Nationalist...…………….hahahahaha you're so lame...…………...

Tahuyaman
01-14-2021, 10:43 AM
So why are you worried?

I'm not worried. Ill be fine.

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 10:45 AM
A judge insists on Antrim county case turn over a ton of data. Why so much pushback if there is nothing to hide?
Not hidden, but as it is a conspiracy theory, it should be discussed in the appropriate forum.

stjames1_53
01-14-2021, 10:49 AM
Not hidden, but as it is a conspiracy theory, it should be discussed in the appropriate forum.

No. It's more fun dragging your cat or dog out to kick around in this thread.
As a matter of fact, this should have been started in the Conspiracy Theory Forum.

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 10:51 AM
As if there were any doubt about the left's desire to silence any and all opposition. Sieg heil!
Moving such discussions to a specific forum is not silencing, as it is still available to all.

Safety
01-14-2021, 10:55 AM
I now, they've been triggered by a Black Nationalist...…………….hahahahaha you're so lame...…………...

Nah, I don't subscribe to black nationalism ideology, nor support anything black nationalists try to support. You just let your prejudice slip out a little bit...

Tahuyaman
01-14-2021, 10:58 AM
Lol. A black nationalist who's opposes black nationalists.

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 11:01 AM
Strongly disagree. For two reasons
1) All of the "isolated incidents" exposed worked in one direction, all for Biden. That almost by definition was not random and IMO not investigated nearly enough.
2) I stand on the following statement. There was no logical reason for states to send ballots to people's old addresses. Every state has an Absentee Ballot process which works off request for a ballot and has a vettable chain of custody. The only logical move would have been to simply make all residents eligible for Absentee Ballot and would have disenfranchised no one! The fact that instead willy nilly and silly mail in ballot processes were adopted instead is for me and many others evidence of a desire to either cheat or to cover cheating in some other way. A clouding of the process.

I am not , nor will I ever be, sure who really won. Actions of the DNC and state reps on both sides of the aisle have made knowing that predictibly impossible and therefore destroyed the Free election in the "land of the used to be free"
The fact that some address lists were not current worked in no particular direction as there is no way to know whether the new occupant of any residence was R or D, thus it is just as possible for voter fraud from the right as from the left, assuming that the ballot could have been used.

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 11:08 AM
Predictably asking us to do that which you wouldn’t do in 2016.

I don't recall much discussion of a stolen election in 2016 - certainly not months of pre-election accusations and post-election court cases, refusal to accept the results, organized protests including attempting to interfere with Congress or refusing to concede the election.

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 11:10 AM
It's full of the "epidemic" of murderous cops "murdering" unarmed black men threads. Is there any available space?
The forum has no space limitations. It is in fact one of the more underutilized forums.

Mister D
01-14-2021, 11:12 AM
The forum has no space limitations. It is in fact one of the more underutilized forums.
It was a joke, genius. :rollseyes:

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 11:14 AM
It was a joke, genius. :rollseyes:
So was my response. :grin:

NapRover
01-14-2021, 11:20 AM
I don't recall much discussion of a stolen election in 2016 - certainly not months of pre-election accusations and post-election court cases, refusal to accept the results, organized protests including attempting to interfere with Congress or refusing to concede the election.
Seriously? You don’t recall those who claimed Trump only won because of collusion with Russia? That Trump didn’t with the popular vote, thus he’s illegitimate and we should abolish the electoral college? That Trump’s impeachment started 9 minutes into his term as announced by the New York Times?

Mister D
01-14-2021, 11:21 AM
So was my response. :grin:
Very dry. :)

stjames1_53
01-14-2021, 11:22 AM
Seriously? You don’t recall those who claimed Trump only won because of collusion with Russia? That Trump didn’t with the popular vote, thus he’s illegitimate and we should abolish the electoral college? That Trump’s impeachment started 9 minutes into his term as announced by the New York Times?

It is convenient that Who isn't beating up the EC now that she's got her people in office……..when it works for her, it's fine. Otherwise...………..

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 11:27 AM
Is there any evidence that such an investigation will take place or just demands for same by Trump?

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 11:34 AM
Very dry. :)
Humor, like good wine, is best when very dry.

Safety
01-14-2021, 11:42 AM

Meh, he's just mad because you didn't offer any cheese to go along with it.

countryboy
01-14-2021, 11:42 AM
Moving such discussions to a specific forum is not silencing, as it is still available to all.

While at the same time implying the subject is not worthy of serious discussion, but relagated to the same status as little green men. If anything, threads claiming this was a free and fair election should be labeled as such.

Safety
01-14-2021, 11:43 AM

Don't you have any arrestees to beat up, officer?

Retirednsmilin308
01-14-2021, 11:50 AM
Are you serious? Who, SW, and Trish are all in on the tyranny. Don't kid yourself.

They were opposed to Trump, for sure.
...but all have expressed their loyalty to the United States too.
Standing Wolf and i have probably flushed some of the same salt water under our asses too.
(Navy toilets use salt water for flushing)

Those I mentioned with the 8X10 glossy of Trumpkin mass open graves actually hate the United States and all it stands for. Their actions and words prove it with every thread and post they make.

Once the political mass murders begin, I firmly believe I can count on @Trish (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2158), @Dr. Who (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2702), and @Standing Wolf (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1791) to be in the same trench with me.

...even as a few other conservatives run away.

None of those three run from a fight at all.

...and in a fight I only want people I can count on to be on the right and left of me, and I will be glad to have their company.

countryboy
01-14-2021, 11:54 AM
...but all have expressed their loyalty to the United States too. None of the others I mentioned ever have...not even once.

Once the political mass murders begin, I firmly believe I can count on Trish, Dr. Who, and Standing Wolf to be in the same trench with me.

...even as other conservatives run away.

You're wrong man. Trish has called for the "crushing" and imprisonment of Trump supporters. SW has literally lauded anti-Semitic Nazi style propaganda cartoons, and Who, well, look at this very thread.

carolina73
01-14-2021, 11:56 AM
Dr. Who wants to be like big tech and silence anyone she does not agree with.

What other people like to silence others?

Retirednsmilin308
01-14-2021, 12:02 PM

...unless it is Sangria over ice, like in my man cave.

Then humor is wet, satisfying, and sweet.

countryboy
01-14-2021, 12:03 PM
...but all have expressed their loyalty to the United States too.

Those I mentioned with the 8X10 glossy of Trumpkin mass open graves actually hate the United States and all it stand for. Their actions and words prove it with every thread and post they make.

Once the political mass murders begin, I firmly believe I can count on @Trish (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2158), @Dr. Who (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2702), and @Standing Wolf (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1791) to be in the same trench with me.

...even as a few other conservatives run away.

...and in a fight I only want people I can count on to be on the right and left of me.

Here ya go. Does this sound like someone who would fight alongside you?

Anyone who supports the GOP and Trump are traitors to our republic. We need to make sure we do not repeat the error we made at the end of the civil war. No free passes - they must be crushed completely and their citizenship revoked.

stjames1_53
01-14-2021, 12:05 PM

sounds like more likely that she is on the other side.....

FindersKeepers
01-14-2021, 12:05 PM
Is there any evidence that such an investigation will take place or just demands for same by Trump?

Ted Cruz has called for an investigation, which may be why the Democrats are trying to oust him as well.

donttread
01-14-2021, 12:10 PM

Hmmm?

Congrats. that is literally the worst analagy ever! BLM is pushing false perception and the sheep bought it. Right now millions of sheep think Trump openly incited violence. He did not and if he had he and all those who did so this summer would be charged in a perfect world.
This has always been part of politics but now one party has aligned with media /SM to spread false narratives and sadly so many people believe what media tells them over and over and over again. I DO believe that some of the rioters and many of the true protesters believed for example that only unarmed blacks die by cop. That is simply not true but media has put time into crafting perception.

This brings me to a question I would love to hear your answer to:
How does BLM have the average inner city black's interest at heart when they say things like "we don't need the nuclear family or even work ethic"? No group will ever rise out of poverty without those two things and most people know that. So is BLM for real for the black man or just trying to gain support for anarcghy?

FindersKeepers
01-14-2021, 12:10 PM
Safety has a very limited repertoire. Back in the day, he was under Del/Davis tutelage but I guess even del gave up. lol

That's a given.

Retirednsmilin308
01-14-2021, 12:13 PM

OK.. @countryboy (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=452), @FindersKeepers (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1881), @stjames1_53 (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1928)...Trish is off the list.

Thank you. I did not notice that post.

Bad Trish...Naughty Trish....
...and with this, and one more post, I am thread banning myself....bye, bye.

carolina73
01-14-2021, 12:20 PM

Females. About the same age. He might be thinking with the wrong...

Tahuyaman
01-14-2021, 12:26 PM
Don't you have any arrestees to beat up, officer?
Lol.

Retirednsmilin308
01-14-2021, 12:30 PM
Females. About the same age. He might be thinking with the wrong...

NO, One has Trump on the brain and only Trump, and can't talk or post about anything else.

I thought Trish was at least a loyal American, but just hated Trump. After seeing the hate in that post...NO, she just want to hate for hate's sake.

OK...that is all I will say on this thread.

donttread
01-14-2021, 12:38 PM

CT implies that it is for tin foil hat types only, that the claim is to be ridiculed not taken seriously. There are serious questions about the election on the other hand. I do not know who won. I do know that opinion shaping by media was a huge factor if Biden won. Personally I think passing half truths off a "news" is in violation of regualtion but is aginst either law or federal regs but I will not consider that below.

1) The mere way mail in ballots were conducted vs a perfectly good alternative system in the form of Absentee Ballots. Had they choosen the AB process we would have a real chain of custody to look at. Why didn't they make that choice?
2) There were numerous actual documented instances of cheating by election officials, individual voters and at least one machine. Further there is footage of very suspicious behavior whereby election workers sent observers home and then pulled out boxes of uncounted ballots which appeared to be hidden. Ballots without witnesses etc. So there WAS cheating.
3) These instances were NOT taken seriously enough for example the voting machine that had the "oops" was deployed all over that state and others and comprehensive review of these machines was blocked.
4) As for the other instances they probably occur in every election BUT random math dictates that they would be in both directions more or less equally. But that was not the case
5) The very idea that a candidate getting less than half of the in person votes gets 78% of mail in votes in Michigan ( and other states)despite the fact that the age group most likey to mail in was senior citizens who do not favor one side that heavily is next to impossible. Add to this the fact that these were counted after in persons and in the middle of the night and we have a problem. If Biden got 76-78% of mail in votes in swing states what the hell percent did he get in big blue states like NY. I researched that right after the election and could not find that data.

I believe that if all the evidence was presented in a court of law there would be reasonable doubt as to the accuracy of the election and that should trigger further investigation as well as testimony as to why the AB were not utilized despite the fact that they have an established system.

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 01:21 PM
"RussiaGate", ironically, began prior to the election as a tip from Russian intelligence regarding a possible plot by Hillary Clinton to frame Donald Trump for colluding with Vladimir Putin to hack her computers, while a concurrent investigation into Hillary's hacked computers was also underway. A third investigation conducted by outgoing U.S. Attorney John Bash, on behalf of the Obama Administration during the transition period, was looking into the identity of U.S. persons redacted in intelligence reports in order to discover why the Kremlin was not responding to new U.S. sanctions against Russia and the expulsions of Russian spies for interference in the 2016 election. The practice, known as "unmasking", allows officials to learn the names of Americans incidentally picked up in surveillance to better understand the intelligence, or to warn someone they are in danger. That third investigation picked up on the telephone conversations between Michael Flynn and the Russian Ambassador. Unmasking is not against the law and has been a common practice in both the Obama and Trump administrations.

On Jan. 10, 2017, the draft of the Steel Dossier (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steele_dossier) as provided by Steel himself, was published by Buzzfeed News. Then news of the Flynn call was leaked to the Washington Post on January 12, 2017 by an unidentified source. The whole thing then became a media spectacle. However, Donald Trump helped to keep it alive by making broad accusations and painting himself as a victim of a conspiracy and by trying to impede the ongoing investigations which by the sounds of things would have ultimately exonerated him. He wasn't impeached for Russian Collusion, he was impeached for obstruction. Donald Trump has always been his own worst enemy.

Let's also not forget that he also openly led the charge to dig up dirt on Biden and/or his son, hoping to destroy his reputation in advance of the election. Biden, unlike Trump has remained circumspect about the entire matter, which makes the story far less compelling for the media, which feeds off the emotional reactions as much as the narrative. But for Trump's hysteria, the whole RussiaGate matter would have been stillborn.

Safety
01-14-2021, 01:21 PM
Congrats. that is literally the worst analagy ever! BLM is pushing false perception and the sheep bought it. Right now millions of sheep think Trump openly incited violence. He did not and if he had he and all those who did so this summer would be charged in a perfect world.
This has always been part of politics but now one party has aligned with media /SM to spread false narratives and sadly so many people believe what media tells them over and over and over again. I DO believe that some of the rioters and many of the true protesters believed for example that only unarmed blacks die by cop. That is simply not true but media has put time into crafting perception.

This brings me to a question I would love to hear your answer to:
How does BLM have the average inner city black's interest at heart when they say things like "we don't need the nuclear family or even work ethic"? No group will ever rise out of poverty without those two things and most people know that. So is BLM for real for the black man or just trying to gain support for anarcghy?

Ah, so based on your argument we have, "x = is bad because they are following a false perception", and "x = is good and should be given the benefit of doubt because I think their false perception is valid".

Plug in any group for "x". If your answer changes between the two, it isn't the "group" you should fault, but your logic.

Hoosier8
01-14-2021, 01:27 PM
It is, the forum of law.

Chris
01-14-2021, 01:27 PM

I propose all TDS hate for Trump be confined there as well.

Hoosier8
01-14-2021, 01:28 PM
Dang, that would certainly silence a lot of democrats.

Peter1469
01-14-2021, 01:29 PM
Dang, that would certainly silence a lot of democrats.
The Conspiracy thread is open to the public. Unlike the Hole.

carolina73
01-14-2021, 01:44 PM
CT implies that it is for tin foil hat types only, that the claim is to be ridiculed not taken seriously. There are serious questions about the election on the other hand. I do not know who won. I do know that opinion shaping by media was a huge factor if Biden won. Personally I think passing half truths off a "news" is in violation of regualtion but is aginst either law or federal regs but I will not consider that below.

1) The mere way mail in ballots were conducted vs a perfectly good alternative system in the form of Absentee Ballots. Had they choosen the AB process we would have a real chain of custody to look at. Why didn't they make that choice?
2) There were numerous actual documented instances of cheating by election officials, individual voters and at least one machine. Further there is footage of very suspicious behavior whereby election workers sent observers home and then pulled out boxes of uncounted ballots which appeared to be hidden. Ballots without witnesses etc. So there WAS cheating.
3) These instances were NOT taken seriously enough for example the voting machine that had the "oops" was deployed all over that state and others and comprehensive review of these machines was blocked.
4) As for the other instances they probably occur in every election BUT random math dictates that they would be in both directions more or less equally. But that was not the case
5) The very idea that a candidate getting less than half of the in person votes gets 78% of mail in votes in Michigan ( and other states)despite the fact that the age group most likey to mail in was senior citizens who do not favor one side that heavily is next to impossible. Add to this the fact that these were counted after in persons and in the middle of the night and we have a problem. If Biden got 76-78% of mail in votes in swing states what the hell percent did he get in big blue states like NY. I researched that right after the election and could not find that data.

I believe that if all the evidence was presented in a court of law there would be reasonable doubt as to the accuracy of the election and that should trigger further investigation as well as testimony as to why the AB were not utilized despite the fact that they have an established system.
There is more than serious doubt. Most of us that voted for Trump are convinced it was stolen. Unfortunately that is not proof and the criminals wiped their tracks to make sure we couldn't prove it. The cops in this case were all Democrats dedicated to letting the looting of our votes take place.

Shame on the states for allowing this to happen. The problem with the GOP today is they fight fire with smoke.

stjames1_53
01-14-2021, 01:47 PM
There is more than serious doubt. Most of us that voted for Trump are convinced it was stolen. Unfortunately that is not proof and the criminals wiped their tracks to make sure we couldn't prove it. The cops in this case were all Democrats dedicated to letting the looting of our votes take place.

Shame on the states for allowing this to happen. The problem with the GOP today is they fight fire with smoke.

we're just getting started. We should begin with impeaching Joe for his dubious business dealings with Ukraine and China

Peter1469
01-14-2021, 01:48 PM
we're just getting started. We should begin with impeaching Joe for his dubious business dealings with Ukraine and China
Dealings which make him an unacceptable security risk.

carolina73
01-14-2021, 01:59 PM

We have to wait 2 years for that and Joe will probably already have resigned tp make way for Kamala.

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 02:00 PM

I have seen all of these issues addressed, but no matter how many times they are well explained, those who do not want to believe, do not and will not. That is why it is a conspiracy theory. You cannot convince those who believe in conspiracy theories that they are untrue, because those who believe them also believe those who would disprove them are part of the conspiracy and are lying.

While every election has some minor occurrences of fraud, none ever occur on a scale that is material because there are procedures and security in place to catch any major attempt to beat the system. The real and unfettered type of election fraud occurs when gerrymandering seeks to redraw electoral districts to avoid any objective democratic process or voter suppression is implemented in the form of limiting polling stations in districts where the ruling majority wishes to discourage voting or voter ID requirements are changed just before the election to obstruct those least likely to have that type of ID. There may well be issues with mail-in ballots, but those issues don't benefit any one side unless someone tells on side to eschew mail-in ballots in favor of in-person voting.

stjames1_53
01-14-2021, 02:01 PM
We have to wait 2 years for that and Joe will probably already have resigned tp make way for Kamala.

well, we know Congress cleared the way for Kami to get stoned in the Oval Office.

stjames1_53
01-14-2021, 02:03 PM
I have seen all of these issues addressed, but no matter how many times they are well explained, those who do not want to believe, do not and will not. That is why it is a conspiracy theory. You cannot convince those who believe in conspiracy theories that they are untrue, because those who believe them also believe those who would disprove them are part of the conspiracy and are lying.

While every election has some minor occurrences of fraud, none ever occur on a scale that is material because there are procedures and security in place to catch any major attempt to beat the system. The real and unfettered type of election fraud occurs when gerrymandering seeks to redraw electoral districts to avoid any objective democratic process or voter suppression is implemented in the form of limiting polling stations in districts where the ruling majority wishes to discourage voting or voter ID requirements are changed just before the election to obstruct those least likely to have that type of ID. There may well be issues with mail-in ballots, but those issues don't benefit any one side unless someone tells on side to eschew mail-in ballots in favor of in-person voting.

What security was in place for hand counting all of those mail-in ballots? IN many instance, republicans were kicked out of polling stations where they could not verify the count.
And why are those states that used Dominion withholding their machines for analysis by the FBI?

Cotton1
01-14-2021, 02:04 PM
well, we know Congress cleared the way for Kami to get stoned in the Oval Office.

As in the "evil weed"? Oh my

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 02:06 PM
I propose all TDS hate for Trump be confined there as well.

Hate alone doesn't meet the definition of conspiracy.

carolina73
01-14-2021, 02:15 PM

Those are repeated talking points.They are not explanations.

No one can explain that observers were not allowed to observe.

No one can explain the observers being threatened and locked out of the counting areas.

No one can explain the major pipe break / toilet overflow the sent everyone home but some of the counters that continued after they were gone.

No one can explain the containers of ballots stored under the table and instantly whipped out after every was sent home.

No one can explain the same pile of ballots being re-run through the counting machines.

The list goes on.

You got what you want and you are going to act like all of these things did not happen and if they did were inconsequential.

Me. I'm not buying it and I am calling out the liars. We will get the truth at some point and then you will say we are too late. I don't think you are going to like the reaction. The left is destroying Americans lives. For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction.

Chris
01-14-2021, 02:16 PM
Hate alone doesn't meet the definition of conspiracy.

But the hate is directed at what amounts to be conspiracies.

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 02:24 PM
Those are repeated talking points.They are not explanations.

No one can explain that observers were not allowed to observe.

No one can explain the observers being threatened and locked out of the counting areas.

No one can explain the major pipe break / toilet overflow the sent everyone home but some of the counters that continued after they were gone.

No one can explain the containers of ballots stored under the table and instantly whipped out after every was sent home.

No one can explain the same pile of ballots being re-run through the counting machines.

The list goes on.

You got what you want and you are going to act like all of these things did not happen and if they did were inconsequential.

Me. I'm not buying it and I am calling out the liars. We will get the truth at some point and then you will say we are too late. I don't think you are going to like the reaction. The left is destroying Americans lives. For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction.
There is a video of Gabriel Sterling explaining each of those allegations. If you are not willing to consider the explanations as valid, nothing will convince you. GA Elections Official Debunks Trump's Election Conspiracies One by One (yahoo.com) (https://news.yahoo.com/ga-elections-official-debunks-trumps-221500428.html)

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 03:00 PM
But the hate is directed at what amounts to be conspiracies.

What conspiracies would those be?

jet57
01-14-2021, 03:02 PM
There was no investigation on "Trump collusion", so that lie needs to go in the conspiracy room as well.

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 03:04 PM
What security was in place for hand counting all of those mail-in ballots? IN many instance, republicans were kicked out of polling stations where they could not verify the count.
And why are those states that used Dominion withholding their machines for analysis by the FBI?

1) The same security that was in place for the in-person ballot counting - observers from both the Democrat and Republican camps and independent observers.

2) I haven't heard that allegation. Please provide a link.

Chris
01-14-2021, 03:10 PM

Incitement to violence is the latest.

stjames1_53
01-14-2021, 03:13 PM
There was no investigation on "Trump collusion", so that lie needs to go in the conspiracy room as well.

you are a dammed liar...…………..

stjames1_53
01-14-2021, 03:19 PM
1) The same security that was in place for the in-person ballot counting - observers from both the Democrat and Republican camps and independent observers.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-gop-observers-barred-entering-philadelphia-vote-counting-center-receiving-court-order-philly-sheriff-not-enforcing-appellate-court-order-video/
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-michigan-idUSKBN27K2AQ

stjames1_53
01-14-2021, 03:21 PM

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2020/11/judge-orders-philadelphia-counting-center-to-allow-republican-observers/
https://www.clickondetroit.com/decision-2020/2020/11/05/watchers-denied-access-to-ballot-counting-at-detroit-tcf-center-due-to-covid-restrictions/

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 03:22 PM
Fair enough, after the 20th, we can discuss that conspiracy theory wrt Trump (assuming it remains unproven) in the Conspiracy forum.

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 03:27 PM
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-gop-observers-barred-entering-philadelphia-vote-counting-center-receiving-court-order-philly-sheriff-not-enforcing-appellate-court-order-video/
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-michigan-idUSKBN27K2AQ

Neither of those links speak to states that used Dominion withholding their machines for analysis by the FBI. The observer allegations have been addressed many times.

Davis
01-14-2021, 03:31 PM

Imaginary and Prager-inspired for the most part.

Chris
01-14-2021, 03:35 PM
In all seriousness, this suggestion smacks of politicizing rules and moderation.

I understand not allowing threats for legal reasons.

I understand not allowing porn for google ad reasons.

I understand not allowing racists to avoid attracting more--though I think to that should be added postmodern anti-racists for the same reason.

But I can think of no good reason to change rules/moderation for what some politically deem conspiracy theories (a popular phrase on the left these days).

Chris
01-14-2021, 03:36 PM
Imaginary and Prager-inspired for the most part.

Anything Davis posts that's not trolling. Which leaves nothing. So nevermind. Go pick your nose, Davis.

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 03:48 PM
In all seriousness, this suggestion smacks of politicizing rules and moderation.

I understand not allowing racists to avoid attracting more--though I think to that should be added postmodern anti-racists for the same reason.

But I can think of no good reason to change rules/moderation for what some politically deem conspiracy theories (a popular phrase on the left these days).
Many would say the same of the events of 9/11, nevertheless, it is not discussed in the regular forums. The fact that the election conspiracy was alleged by the President, doesn't make it more credible, particularly in view of the legal history.

Chris
01-14-2021, 04:03 PM
Many would say the same of the events of 9/11, nevertheless, it is not discussed in the regular forums. The fact that the election conspiracy was alleged by the President, doesn't make it more credible, particularly in view of the legal history.

It's political. Forum rules and moderation should not be political. That was my point.

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 04:06 PM
It's political. Forum rules and moderation should not be political. That was my point.
Even the conspiracy theories about 9/11 are political - perhaps you aren't familiar with them.

FindersKeepers
01-14-2021, 04:12 PM

Take a closer look.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/Appointment_of_Special_Counsel_to_Investigate_Russ ian_Interference_with_the_2016_Presidential_Electi on_and_Related_Matters.pdf

FindersKeepers
01-14-2021, 04:18 PM

Theories surrounding 911 were only considered to be conspiracies after the numerous governmental investigations published their conclusions. That was up to four years after the attack.

Right now, nearly half the nation's voters are suspicious of election fraud in the 2020 election. After this situation is carefully scrutinized by official investigations you'll have more room to talk. Or not, depending on the findings.

Chris
01-14-2021, 04:22 PM
Even the conspiracy theories about 9/11 are political - perhaps you aren't familiar with them.

No, I don't pay attention to them.

But people should be able to post them where they feel they fit best for their purposes.

Captdon
01-14-2021, 04:24 PM

I comfort myself that other left leaning people here like @Dr. Who (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2702), @Standing Wolf (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1791), & @Trish (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2158) will be with me fighting back against those that rode the same bus with them to get to this point.

Not Trish. She's as nuts as the rest of them.

Captdon
01-14-2021, 04:27 PM

Hmmm?

Give BLM terrorists a pass. Wow.

Captdon
01-14-2021, 04:30 PM
#triggered again.

The rioting, burning and looting wasn't a perception.

Dr. Who
01-14-2021, 04:30 PM
Theories surrounding 911 were only considered to be conspiracies after the numerous governmental investigations published their conclusions. That was up to four years after the attack.

Right now, nearly half the nation's voters are suspicious of election fraud in the 2020 election. After this situation is carefully scrutinized by official investigations you'll have more room to talk. Or not, depending on the findings.
Given the nature of the conspiracy theories about 9/11 i.e. that the government in power at the time was implicated, an investigation of itself is unlikely to be persuasive to those who believe the theories.

Unlike 9/11, the election conspiracy theory has been tested by the courts and no credible evidence of the allegations was provided.

Captdon
01-14-2021, 04:35 PM
You're wrong man. Trish has called for the "crushing" and imprisonment of Trump supporters. SW has literally lauded anti-Semitic Nazi style propaganda cartoons, and Who, well, look at this very thread.

No. Only Trish would be one of them.

FindersKeepers
01-14-2021, 04:40 PM
Given the nature of the conspiracy theories about 9/11 i.e. that the government in power at the time was implicated, an investigation of itself is unlikely to be persuasive to those who believe the theories.

Unlike 9/11, the election conspiracy theory has been tested by the courts and no credible evidence of the allegations was provided.

Sorry. A bunch of lawyers and judges rushing their cases just two-six weeks after the event doesn't qualify as an "investigation." It'll happen. Cruz and others are set on it. Anything that casts this much disbelief over our entire election system deserves at least--if not more--investigative push as the Trump/Russia collusion fiasco.

We need to start shaking those trees and see what sort of reptiles slither out.

Captdon
01-14-2021, 04:41 PM

Where the hell were you? What do you think the Mueller probe was? Asinine post.

countryboy
01-14-2021, 04:44 PM
No. Only Trish would be one of them.

I see. So, patriotic Americans think literal nazi-style anti-semitic propaganda is cool? I don't think so.

Captdon
01-14-2021, 04:45 PM

It's all she has.

Mister D
01-14-2021, 04:46 PM
Sorry. A bunch of lawyers and judges rushing their cases just two-six weeks after the event doesn't qualify as an "investigation." It'll happen. Cruz and others are set on it. Anything that casts this much disbelief over our entire election system deserves at least--if not more--investigative push as the Trump/Russia collusion fiasco.

I don't know...sometimes this is really hard to stomach. Conspiracy theories regarding racism caused a great deal of damage last year in several respects. Those conspiracy theories were very popular with the tPF left never mind the media and Democratic politicians. Now we have to nip this sort of thing in the bud?

Captdon
01-14-2021, 04:47 PM
I see. So, patriotic Americans think literal nazi-style anti-semitic propaganda is cool? I don't think so.

Your list was wrong.

countryboy
01-14-2021, 05:19 PM
Your list was wrong.

I had no list, I was commenting on someone else's list. Nice dodge though.

donttread
01-14-2021, 05:27 PM
Ah, so based on your argument we have, "x = is bad because they are following a false perception", and "x = is good and should be given the benefit of doubt because I think their false perception is valid".

Plug in any group for "x". If your answer changes between the two, it isn't the "group" you should fault, but your logic.

Ummm yeah OK? what about my question? Does BLM reallyu have the poor black person's interest at heart or simply their own.?

NapRover
01-14-2021, 07:29 PM
"RussiaGate", ironically, began prior to the election as a tip from Russian intelligence regarding a possible plot by Hillary Clinton to frame Donald Trump for colluding with Vladimir Putin to hack her computers, while a concurrent investigation into Hillary's hacked computers was also underway. A third investigation conducted by outgoing U.S. Attorney John Bash, on behalf of the Obama Administration during the transition period, was looking into the identity of U.S. persons redacted in intelligence reports in order to discover why the Kremlin was not responding to new U.S. sanctions against Russia and the expulsions of Russian spies for interference in the 2016 election. The practice, known as "unmasking", allows officials to learn the names of Americans incidentally picked up in surveillance to better understand the intelligence, or to warn someone they are in danger. That third investigation picked up on the telephone conversations between Michael Flynn and the Russian Ambassador. Unmasking is not against the law and has been a common practice in both the Obama and Trump administrations.

On Jan. 10, 2017, the draft of the Steel Dossier (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steele_dossier) as provided by Steel himself, was published by Buzzfeed News. Then news of the Flynn call was leaked to the Washington Post on January 12, 2017 by an unidentified source. The whole thing then became a media spectacle. However, Donald Trump helped to keep it alive by making broad accusations and painting himself as a victim of a conspiracy and by trying to impede the ongoing investigations which by the sounds of things would have ultimately exonerated him. He wasn't impeached for Russian Collusion, he was impeached for obstruction. Donald Trump has always been his own worst enemy.

Let's also not forget that he also openly led the charge to dig up dirt on Biden and/or his son, hoping to destroy his reputation in advance of the election. Biden, unlike Trump has remained circumspect about the entire matter, which makes the story far less compelling for the media, which feeds off the emotional reactions as much as the narrative. But for Trump's hysteria, the whole RussiaGate matter would have been stillborn.

I think when the contents of Hunter’s laptop are revealed, Joe will be less circumspect. He’ll probably have to hand off to Commie Harris.

nathanbforrest45
01-14-2021, 07:44 PM
I think when the contents of Hunter’s laptop are revealed, Joe will be less circumspect. He’ll probably have to hand off to Commie Harris.

In the late 60's there was a movie titled "A Guide for the Married Man" and it was a number of skids about cheating on your wife. One of them was "Deny, deny, deny" and no matter what you were told to simply deny whatever your wife thinks she knows or even saw with her own eyes. The skit was a cheating husband in bed with another woman when his wife walks in on them. They both get out of bed, get dressed, make the bed and the woman leaves all without saying a word. Then the man pretends what just happened didn't.

The Democrat party will act like the cheaters and simply pretend there was nothing on hunter's laptop, biden will simply say, nothing to see here, move along. And the press will back him up on that. Big tech will block any mention of the laptop and all will be well.

The Booman
01-14-2021, 07:59 PM
Thank you hall monitor Bob.

Peter1469
01-15-2021, 07:50 AM

MK Ultra was a conspiracy theory until it was proven in the JFK assassination hearings and the Rockefeller Commission, and the Church Commission.

stjames1_53
01-15-2021, 08:48 AM
Neither of those links speak to states that used Dominion withholding their machines for analysis by the FBI. The observer allegations have been addressed many times.
those states that used Dominion are not giving them up for analysis

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/12/19/maricopa-county-board-defies-subpoenas-votes-to-refuse-turning-over-dominion-voting-machines-1007647/
https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2020/12/arizona-county-refuses-to-turn-over-dominion-machines-for-audit-despite-subpoena/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/boom-arizonas-gop-electors-file-motion-maricopa-county/
https://newrightnetwork.com/2020/12/bombshell-georgia-dominion-voting-machine-shows-weighted-vote-counting.html/
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/13/election-voting-machine-misleading-claims-394891

You can stomp your feet all you want.
The real question, now, is why aren't these machines being allowed to be inspected?
Because there's something to hide. It is the only reason....if it weren't true, then why hide them?

stjames1_53
01-15-2021, 08:49 AM
In the late 60's there was a movie titled "A Guide for the Married Man" and it was a number of skids about cheating on your wife. One of them was "Deny, deny, deny" and no matter what you were told to simply deny whatever your wife thinks she knows or even saw with her own eyes. The skit was a cheating husband in bed with another woman when his wife walks in on them. They both get out of bed, get dressed, make the bed and the woman leaves all without saying a word. Then the man pretends what just happened didn't.

The Democrat party will act like the cheaters and simply pretend there was nothing on hunter's laptop, biden will simply say, nothing to see here, move along. And the press will back him up on that. Big tech will block any mention of the laptop and all will be well.

watch as all of this magically disappears...……...

stjames1_53
01-15-2021, 08:50 AM

All of that evidence has been collected and properly disposed of.
What laptop?

Retirednsmilin308
01-15-2021, 09:21 AM
Not Trish. She's as nuts as the rest of them.

Yes, I stand corrected on that point.

Peter1469
01-15-2021, 09:27 AM

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/12/19/maricopa-county-board-defies-subpoenas-votes-to-refuse-turning-over-dominion-voting-machines-1007647/
https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2020/12/arizona-county-refuses-to-turn-over-dominion-machines-for-audit-despite-subpoena/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/boom-arizonas-gop-electors-file-motion-maricopa-county/
https://newrightnetwork.com/2020/12/bombshell-georgia-dominion-voting-machine-shows-weighted-vote-counting.html/
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/13/election-voting-machine-misleading-claims-394891

The real question, now, is why aren't these machines being allowed to be inspected?
Because there's something to hide. It is the only reason....if it weren't true, then why hide them?

Dominion will have to give them up in their civil lawsuit against the Trump lawyers. Or withdraw their case.

Boris The Animal
01-15-2021, 09:31 AM
And has a third rate benchwarmer as his avatar who couldn't get the numbers Josh Allen is getting right now. Hell, Kaeperdick couldn't get a job as towel boy with a little loop 10-under peewee team now.

stjames1_53
01-15-2021, 09:31 AM
Dominion will have to give them up in their civil lawsuit against the Trump lawyers. Or withdraw their case.

I bet they withdraw...………….they cannot have other forensic experts finding anything.

But let's say on the outside of this that they do give them up. How many of them are going to be presented with new hard drives installed?

"well, you only asked for the machines, not the HD's, They've been destroyed, Sorry about your luck

Peter1469
01-15-2021, 09:33 AM
I bet they withdraw...………….they cannot have other forensic experts finding anything.

But let's say on the outside of this that they do give them up. How many of them are going to be presented with new hard drives installed?
That will lead to depositions to determine what happened. Under oath.

It would also look like spoliation of evidence.

Chris
01-15-2021, 09:49 AM
Morning headline: Attempt to bury topic starts discussion of it.

stjames1_53
01-15-2021, 09:53 AM

The dems will be asking the "hard" questions...…………..they'll determine that there's no there there

Retirednsmilin308
01-15-2021, 10:01 AM

I was shown beyond any doubt, @Trish (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2158) is a hater of all things American.

However, @Dr. Who (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2702) and @Standing Wolf (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1791) are classic liberals and though i may disagree with them politically, I know they are loyal Americans.
They just have not seen the light yet as to what is currently going down.
That is OK.
If you want to convince someone of something you can see, but they can't just yet, the worst way to get them to see it is to attack and cuss them left & right. That will just make them close their eyes and double down.

It is only through mutual respect and politeness can you open a repore with anyone, of any lean, to get them to see even a portion of what you are trying to show them.

None of us...you and I included,...are going to listen to the point of view of someone who cusses at us and insults us all the time.

Even if I fail to convince them of what I am seeing, I can at least get them to listen to me, as they know I will listen to them.

Few people have their mind changed over an internet forum exchange. I now that.

But a lot of people WILL LISTEN to you if you are polite and respectful to them, and that is all I hope to accomplish.

I just want them to listen to me and understand my point of view, not necessarily agree with it.

Just as i will listen to them, but not necessarily agree with them.
TheLiquidGuy, gamewell45, Dr. Who, Standing Wolf, have all proven to me they will listen to me if i respect them in return. They all have also said they were wrong in certain behavioral situations. A rare thing on the internet.

donttread
01-15-2021, 10:05 AM

It's not that we haven't read the explainations WHO, it's that we find them self seving ( for DNC) and lacking

For example the 78% of mail in votes that Joe got in the middle of the night while recieving less than half of the in person votes in that state while maybe 30% of those votes came from seniors. I've heard explainations but none ring true. I doubt he commanded such numbers even in states like NY

I have NEVER heard anyone speak to why all of the "minor incidents" ( including the 6 K vote switch that would have changed other races, worked against Trump and for Biden. The first thing I would expect a person looking to defend Biden to do would be to look up stories where the "isolated incident" was in trump's favor to show that they were random. That didn't happen .

Further, I cannot understand not using the Absentee Ballot process and instead inventing less trackable mail in procedures with just months left! You are avery smart person WHO, how do you explain this particular aspect of the 2020 election.

Again I am not saying there was definiely a cheat but I certainly can't say it wasn't and the way investigation was shut down is very suspicious to me.

jet57
01-15-2021, 12:48 PM
Take a closer look.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/Appointment_of_Special_Counsel_to_Investigate_Russ ian_Interference_with_the_2016_Presidential_Electi on_and_Related_Matters.pdf

You're aware that I don't count wiki as a credible source because of the "edit" link at the top of the page, right? Secondly, if you'll remember Mueller testimony, he said that he never did an investigation on "collusion" because there is no legal definition of the word in that context.

So again, stuff the lie, it's not helping you: Mueller found no evidence of "conspiracy" on Trump's part with the Russians, but Trump's people all went to jail.

FindersKeepers
01-15-2021, 12:53 PM
You're aware that I don't count wiki as a credible source because of the "edit" link at the top of the page, right? Secondly, if you'll remember Mueller testimony, he said that he never did an investigation on "collusion" because there is no legal definition of the word in that context.

So again, stuff the lie, it's not helping you: Mueller found no evidence of "conspiracy" on Trump's part with the Russians, but Trump's people all went to jail.

You should be able to distinguish facts from fiction. It's not that difficult.

I stated that the investigation was to investigate Trump in connection with Russian collusion. You said that was a lie.

When you said that -- you lied.

Here's the document again -- a direct download from the government office.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjyxYbvv57uAhWJKs0KHbTcC4MQFjAAegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.justice.gov%2Fopa%2Fpress-release%2Ffile%2F967231%2Fdownload&usg=AOvVaw1SqdnWh8NhHrY-ZKbp_ITi

Your excuses are becoming fantastical.

Now, before you dig the hole any deeper, go research what Trump's people went to jail for -- I promise you it's not for what you think.

Second, Biden's people will get caught in the same trap now when the Special Prosecutor is announced to investigate the 2020 election. Those investigators look so deeply, folks with simple tax evasion charges go to prison.

What goes around, comes around.

stjames1_53
01-15-2021, 12:55 PM

Well, some democrats have done this before...………….it's not to far out of reach to assume they don't much care about that either

stjames1_53
01-15-2021, 12:57 PM

I stated that the investigation was to investigate Trump in connection with Russian collusion. You said that was a lie.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjyxYbvv57uAhWJKs0KHbTcC4MQFjAAegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.justice.gov%2Fopa%2Fpress-release%2Ffile%2F967231%2Fdownload&usg=AOvVaw1SqdnWh8NhHrY-ZKbp_ITi

Now, before you dig the hole any deeper, go research what Trump's people went to jail for -- I promise you it's not for what you think.

Second, Biden's people will get caught in the same trap now when the Special Prosecutor is announced to investigate the 2020 election. Those investigators look so deeply, folks with simple tax evasion charges go to prison.

It's probably a good thing that Joe has been declaring the Chinese money on his taxes all along, eh?

jet57
01-15-2021, 04:07 PM

finder, it's a lie because Mueller never investigated "collusion". There is no legal meaning for "collusion", that's why the right keeps harping on that word.

FindersKeepers
01-15-2021, 04:13 PM
finder, it's a lie because Mueller never investigated "collusion". There is no legal meaning for "collusion", that's why the right keeps harping on that word.

No. Here's the dictionary definition of "collusion."

"secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others."

Splitting hairs doesn't cut it. The word "collusion" can easily be substituted for the word, "conspiracy." Same meaning, and the government document spells out the intent.

jet57
01-15-2021, 04:21 PM

"secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others."

Splitting hairs doesn't cut it. The word "collusion" can easily be substituted for the word, "conspiracy." Same meaning, and the government document spells out the intent.

I've already told you that Mueller himself testified before congress that he never investigated for "collusion" because there is no legal - get it? "legal" definition for it. I also said that the right holds to the word "collusion" precisely for that reason. Saying that Mueller found no "collusion" is a lie.

FindersKeepers
01-15-2021, 04:31 PM
I've already told you that Mueller himself testified before congress that he never investigated for "collusion" because there is no legal - get it? "legal" definition for it. I also said that the right holds to the word "collusion" precisely for that reason. Saying that Mueller found no "collusion" is a lie.

If Mueller didn't even investigate for collusion, how can saying he found none be a lie?

It can't. The only way it could be a lie is if he found some.

jet57
01-15-2021, 04:33 PM
If Mueller didn't even investigate for collusion, how can saying he found none be a lie?

It can't. The only way it could be a lie is if he found some.

Because he never investigated it.

/

Dr. Who
01-15-2021, 04:38 PM

Links 1,2 & 3 refer to an action by the Arizona State Senate against The Maricopa County, Arizona, Board of Supervisors for refusing to allow the forensic audit of their Dominion Voting System machines, not Dominion refusing, nor is the FBI involved. The Maricopa County defense to the action was not provided however it appears that there has been some activity: Judge: Arizona Senate, Maricopa County need to settle election fight | Politics | pinalcentral.com (https://www.pinalcentral.com/politics/judge-arizona-senate-maricopa-county-need-to-settle-election-fight/article_f274e850-ec59-51d5-b68a-f78258be79a4.html)

Link 4 refers to a weighting feature on Dominion voting machines that was accidentally enabled on a voting machine in GA, but the error was caught and the results reversed. Again, nothing about the FBI.

Link 5 refers to Election Systems & Software allegedly falsely claiming in its marketing material that their DS200 with modem machines are certified by the EAS. Election Systems claims that they have had the DS200s w/modem tested by security firm called Bulletproof Solutions but the security report had not yet been submitted to EAS. It appears that more than 33,000 DS200 optical scan machines with modems are in use in 11 states and the District of Columbia but the company has never identified which jurisdictions this includes beyond D.C. The article was published in August of 2020, thus before the election. Also, nothing about the FBI.

Mister D
01-15-2021, 04:39 PM

And Mueller spelled out the conclusion on this monumental waste of time: "no evidence".

FindersKeepers
01-15-2021, 04:49 PM
Because he never investigated it.

/
But, he did investigate whether there was any connection -- and there wasn't. Splitting hairs on words is not good debate.

FindersKeepers
01-15-2021, 04:51 PM
And Mueller spelled out the conclusion on this monumental waste of time: "no evidence".

Exactly.

The least Congress can do now is conduct an in-depth investigation into the 2020 election. They owe the American people that much.

Mister D
01-15-2021, 04:51 PM
But, he did investigate whether there was any connection -- and there wasn't. Splitting hairs on words is not good debate.
I said this when the Mueller report told us what every sensible person already knew: none of these true believers can face the fact that were led on and manipulated for years. It's not going to happen.

Mister D
01-15-2021, 04:53 PM
Exactly.

The least Congress can do now is conduct an in-depth investigation into the 2020 election. They owe the American people that much.

Honestly, I think the whole "steal" thing is silly. Biden won but, yeah, a great deal of doubt was cast on our electoral process over the last 4 years (both sides) so it would be in everyone's interest.

Dr. Who
01-15-2021, 05:18 PM
It's not that we haven't read the explainations WHO, it's that we find them self seving ( for DNC) and lacking

For example the 78% of mail in votes that Joe got in the middle of the night while recieving less than half of the in person votes in that state while maybe 30% of those votes came from seniors. I've heard explainations but none ring true. I doubt he commanded such numbers even in states like NY

I have NEVER heard anyone speak to why all of the "minor incidents" ( including the 6 K vote switch that would have changed other races, worked against Trump and for Biden. The first thing I would expect a person looking to defend Biden to do would be to look up stories where the "isolated incident" was in trump's favor to show that they were random. That didn't happen .

Further, I cannot understand not using the Absentee Ballot process and instead inventing less trackable mail in procedures with just months left! You are avery smart person WHO, how do you explain this particular aspect of the 2020 election.

Again I am not saying there was definiely a cheat but I certainly can't say it wasn't and the way investigation was shut down is very suspicious to me.
The absentee ballot has specific rules requiring voters to:

-Be out of the county where they are registered to vote
-Be a student living outside of the county
-Have an illness or disability
-Work or are on jury duty during voting hours
-Are serving as an election worker or poll watcher
-Have religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from going to a voting center
-Are in prison but still able to vote

The only particular practical difference between absentee ballots and mail-in, is whether or not the ballot was requested, inasmuch as all other security features are the same, meaning requested or not, if a mail-in ballot was used, the same security protocols applied such as containing a unique code and passing signature verification etc. Thus even if someone else received the mail-in ballot, they couldn't use it, nor could a voter vote twice, since once it was used, any second vote would be kicked out. Where mail-in ballots were sent to everyone, that would also have included Republican voters.

There was a weighting feature on some Dominion voting machines (used by condo corps that vote by property size) that was accidentally engaged on a machine in GA which resulted in 6000 additional votes accruing to Biden. That error was caught and the results reversed and re-tabulated. Errors occur in every election. Security protocols catch these errors.

In the swing states mail-in ballots were counted after in-person votes - that means they were all counted pretty much in the middle of the night. Donald Trump told Republican voters to vote in person, therefore most Republicans cast in-person votes. A huge number of Democrats used the mail-in option because of Covid-19 and the danger of voter line ups. There is no mystery here.

countryboy
01-15-2021, 05:36 PM
I was shown beyond any doubt, @Trish (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2158) is a hater of all things American.

However, @Dr. Who (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2702) and @Standing Wolf (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1791) are classic liberals and though i may disagree with them politically, I know they are loyal Americans.
They just have not seen the light yet as to what is currently going down.
That is OK.
If you want to convince someone of something you can see, but they can't just yet, the worst way to get them to see it is to attack and cuss them left & right. That will just make them close their eyes and double down.

It is only through mutual respect and politeness can you open a repore with anyone, of any lean, to get them to see even a portion of what you are trying to show them.

None of us...you and I included,...are going to listen to the point of view of someone who cusses at us and insults us all the time.

Even if I fail to convince them of what I am seeing, I can at least get them to listen to me, as they know I will listen to them.

Few people have their mind changed over an internet forum exchange. I now that.

But a lot of people WILL LISTEN to you if you are polite and respectful to them, and that is all I hope to accomplish.

I just want them to listen to me and understand my point of view, not necessarily agree with it.

Just as i will listen to them, but not necessarily agree with them.
TheLiquidGuy, gamewell45, Dr. Who, Standing Wolf, have all proven to me they will listen to me if i respect them in return. They all have also said they were wrong in certain behavioral situations. A rare thing on the internet.

Sorry, but when a person wholeheartedly backs the Democrat Party, The Party of tyranny, cancel culture, an anti liberty, then there's no way you can ever be considered a classic liberal. And like I said before, SW thinks anti-semitic nazi-style propaganda cartoons are just peachy keen. So I must respectfully disagree with you.

exotix
01-19-2021, 06:07 PM
No, dear, it happened, and it was real.
They just got away with it.

Just like the riots all over the country were real, but they just got away with them and nothing was done about it.

What you should be most concerned about is the complete blackout / banning of anything negative being said about the new powers that be.
Their rampant and blatant assault on free speech should concern everyone, but it is not. That is because they agree with it.
One day they will be their next victim of it, but no one will be around to fight back with them.
ALL voices of decent are silenced.
This is happening right now, but you are not speaking one word in opposition to it because they are people you do not like.
...but don't think it will stop with Conservative or "Trumpkins". It never does.
That is how it works.

You know the power is completely locked in when you start seeing huge full-face pictures of Biden in every airport and in every town square.

This is what ALL dictators do. Look at Stalin, Ida Amin, Peron, Mao Zedong, Kim Jung Un, and all the others.

Once you start seeing huge full-face pics of Biden everywhere you turn, you will know you are now in a full blown dictatorship.
One you helped usher in.Good luck with your Trumphyte legacy.

carolina73
01-19-2021, 07:26 PM
Honestly, I think the whole "steal" thing is silly. Biden won but, yeah, a great deal of doubt was cast on our electoral process over the last 4 years (both sides) so it would be in everyone's interest.

I disagree. I do not think Biden won. I do not know if Trump won. It needed a do over. The margins were so slim that it was easy for the heavily populated and run Democrat areas to interfere and ignore violations.

This was not a legitimate election by any way of looking at it, even if the result would have been the same.

Dr. Who
01-19-2021, 08:10 PM
I disagree. I do not think Biden won. I do not know if Trump won. It needed a do over. The margins were so slim that it was easy for the heavily populated and run Democrat areas to interfere and ignore violations.

This was not a legitimate election by any way of looking at it, even if the result would have been the same.
The margins have been slim in the last several elections. 2020 wasn't particularly unique:

PolitiFact | Mitch McConnell says, accurately, that Joe Biden’s win wasn’t unusually close (https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jan/08/mitch-mcconnell/mitch-mcconnell-says-accurately-joe-bidens-win-was/)

The Xl
01-19-2021, 08:14 PM
I don't know if the election was stolen or not, but I do know that it was very possible that with millions of more or less impossible to verify mail in votes, that it was very possible, and the other side certainly had the opportunity and motive to do it. All of our elections going forward have the legitimacy of 3rd world "elections" if this problem is not sorted out.

Tahuyaman
01-19-2021, 11:38 PM
WTF? Delusional doesn’t completely describe that one.

Tahuyaman
01-19-2021, 11:44 PM
We’ve all seen the symptoms of TDS demonstrated over and over for the last 4 years. We’ve also seen this mental disorder progress day by day.

We are now seeing another mental disorder beginning to form. It’s called Biden Worship Syndrome (BWS) . The liberal media is fully overcome right now.

TDS was amusing and at times extremely entertaining. BWS is going to be something other than amusing. It’s going to nauseate normal people. It’s going to cause people to tune out the media.

Tahuyaman
01-19-2021, 11:46 PM
Incitement to violence is the latest.
Hillary Clinton thinks he colluded with Putin on that.

stjames1_53
01-20-2021, 06:23 AM
The absentee ballot has specific rules requiring voters to:

-Be out of the county where they are registered to vote
-Be a student living outside of the county
-Have an illness or disability
-Work or are on jury duty during voting hours
-Are serving as an election worker or poll watcher
-Have religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from going to a voting center
-Are in prison but still able to vote

The only particular practical difference between absentee ballots and mail-in, is whether or not the ballot was requested, inasmuch as all other security features are the same, meaning requested or not, if a mail-in ballot was used, the same security protocols applied such as containing a unique code and passing signature verification etc. Thus even if someone else received the mail-in ballot, they couldn't use it, nor could a voter vote twice, since once it was used, any second vote would be kicked out. Where mail-in ballots were sent to everyone, that would also have included Republican voters.

There was a weighting feature on some Dominion voting machines (used by condo corps that vote by property size) that was accidentally engaged on a machine in GA which resulted in 6000 additional votes accruing to Biden. That error was caught and the results reversed and re-tabulated. Errors occur in every election. Security protocols catch these errors.

In the swing states mail-in ballots were counted after in-person votes - that means they were all counted pretty much in the middle of the night. Donald Trump told Republican voters to vote in person, therefore most Republicans cast in-person votes. A huge number of Democrats used the mail-in option because of Covid-19 and the danger of voter line ups. There is no mystery here.

Yes, there are rules in place. But it is another thing for liberals to follow them.
"Let's count those we cannot verify through signature. They voted, so they count."

carolina73
01-20-2021, 10:36 AM
The margins have been slim in the last several elections. 2020 wasn't particularly unique:

PolitiFact | Mitch McConnell says, accurately, that Joe Biden’s win wasn’t unusually close (https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jan/08/mitch-mcconnell/mitch-mcconnell-says-accurately-joe-bidens-win-was/)
1) I really could care less what McConnell said. He was only useful to get judges appointed. He knew that and that was all he did for Americans.

2) The difference was the mail in ballots and the actions of the poll workers and the poll supervisors. You saw the videos but I have no idea how you justify the actions or dismiss them. Unless you just like the result so it is all fine.

donttread
01-20-2021, 10:40 AM
So today the mainstream Donkephant takes back the WH and they have congress as well. The only thing I personally believe they won fairly was the house. How did they lose seats in the house and win the WH and the senate.? Well to be fair they did bribe some voters in Georgia with "free money" and their corporate overlords did shut down repub candiadte campaign pages at just the right ime. In short to believe 2020 elections were fair you must believe a lot of things that don't happen in politics ever, happened in 2020.
Here's the deal, in their hearts most Americans, understand that Trump would of won on a level playing field, that he was persecuted for championing nationalism vs globalism, jobs vs stopping GW which unchecked will probably HELP world farming and economy ( look it up) , individualism vs the state and free thinking vs hive mentality. Many would not use those words but when the hype is over and the ridiculous promises made to secure their votes don't come true they will know that they have been had!
Was Trump a great human being? Hell NO, he can be an ass and wasn't anyone I'd of wanted my daughter around but then again neither is Biden.We're looking for leadership and good ideas not a new uncle. I honestly can't believe they elected a man they probably wouldn't leave alone with their kids!
Whoever you are you either support opinion shaping from Movies, TV, Social Media giants and even so called "News" or you don't . this is the most incestuos relationship we have EVER seen the American government in with big business. And we have routinely caught them openly sleeping with their cousins for decades! But not like this!
The thrill of winning us vs them triabial, sport fan mentality will fade and the true nature of what just happened will replace it. Many will simply bury that and continue to follow whatever path they are told to. But others will become disenchanted with the whole process and still others will convert. Think 22-23 getting your first professional job out of college. You see what your taxes have been and then you'll see what they will be! Nothing de-liberalizes people like that process. For example if Pelosi is so concerned with the poor, black and down trodden why hasn't she donnated have her wealth to them? No , no , one of truist critisms cons have about libs is that they are mostly only generous with OPM!
I will say Biden did try to not break campaign promises by not committing to well anything. But even the liberal medai demanding some committment out of him. Like ending fracking. Buckle up and get a helmet it's going to be a bumpy ride!
Lastly, people with good ideas seek debate. People with bad ideas AND bad intentions try to silence other ideas.

stjames1_53
01-21-2021, 06:52 AM
1) I really could care less what McConnell said. He was only useful to get judges appointed. He knew that and that was all he did for Americans.

2) The difference was the mail in ballots and the actions of the poll workers and the poll supervisors. You saw the videos but I have no idea how you justify the actions or dismiss them. Unless you just like the result so it is all fine.

Just like the EC was a sham, that is until it worked for them....NOW it's just ducky with her and them

Rationalist
01-23-2021, 01:00 AM

I propose that all discussion of voting actually making a difference goes to that room.

Rationalist
01-23-2021, 01:04 AM

I would argue it died a long time ago. It's only a matter of when you choose to see it. I admittedly didn't see it until recently, but now I realize the charade that I was sold early in my life. Voting doesn't matter. Over time, more people will see it. Many saw it long before I did.

The Booman
01-23-2021, 01:10 AM
Well, that worked out well...

Rationalist
01-23-2021, 01:16 AM

The difference is that studies have been done that have definitively shown that the BLM narrative is false.

We haven't been able to investigate much about the 2020 election because of the catch-22 nature of the law.

Several lawsuits before the election was finalized were thrown out due to standing, and then others were thrown out due to a legal principle known as latches.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laches_(equity)

In effect, the courts said that the lawsuits lacked standing before the election was finalized due to no damages being done. After the election was finalized, the latches argument claimed that the lawsuits should have been brought earlier.

The system inherently favors corrupt elections as a result.

And when Big Tech censors discussion of the election, that's a pretty big red flag that the establishment doesn't want people to think about these things.

Rationalist
01-23-2021, 01:20 AM
There is a video of Gabriel Sterling explaining each of those allegations. If you are not willing to consider the explanations as valid, nothing will convince you. GA Elections Official Debunks Trump's Election Conspiracies One by One (yahoo.com) (https://news.yahoo.com/ga-elections-official-debunks-trumps-221500428.html)

Do you think that there might be a conflict of interests involved when the official giving the explanation is liable for many improprieties (if discovered)?

Rationalist
01-23-2021, 01:22 AM
The analogy of 9/11 is fair, and frankly, the official story for that was pretty shaky as well.

Rationalist
01-23-2021, 01:24 AM

If by tested, you mean thrown out due to technicalities, sure.

Rationalist
01-23-2021, 01:27 AM

While I agree with your sentiment, I'm pretty sure the elites won't allow it. This is going to get swept under the rug over time.

The masses have short memories, and most sheep will fall back into line in a year or so.

It takes a lot more mental fortitude to maintain distrust toward the system.

Rationalist
01-23-2021, 01:32 AM
MK Ultra was a conspiracy theory until it was proven in the JFK assassination hearings and the Rockefeller Commission, and the Church Commission.

What amazes me is how anyone can really trust the feds knowing their history. If they were capable of these things in the 50s and 60s, you can imagine what they do now.

Snowden's revelations should have been enough to inspire many reforms, but the masses are too complacent, and the system is clearly plutocratic.

Rationalist
01-23-2021, 01:36 AM
And has a third rate benchwarmer as his avatar who couldn't get the numbers Josh Allen is getting right now. Hell, Kaeperdick couldn't get a job as towel boy with a little loop 10-under peewee team now.
The funniest thing about Kaepernick is that he claims to be fighting for social justice while reaping the benefits of an endorsement deal from a multinational corporation (Nike) that is connected to Uighur slave labor.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/29/business/economy/nike-coca-cola-xinjiang-forced-labor-bill.html

Historical slavery is apparently all that matters, but modern slavery is just fine.

Rationalist
01-23-2021, 01:40 AM

The most suspicious side of all this is Big Tech's willingness to shut down discussion of it. If there's nothing to hide, then surely, all the debunkers should be able to keep the official narrative alive.

Rationalist
01-23-2021, 01:46 AM

That's generally the problem with a lot of American elections. The slimmer the margin is, the easier it is to throw. So, unless you have a remarkably secure voting system, close elections are prone to being determined by fraud.

Granted, in most American elections, this doesn't particularly matter, because most candidates of either party serve the same masters.

Dr. Who
01-23-2021, 01:50 AM
If by tested, you mean thrown out due to technicalities, sure.
Not just technicalities - a lack of evidence as well.

Rationalist
01-23-2021, 01:54 AM
For some of the cases, yes.

donttread
01-23-2021, 08:08 AM

Actually Mister D They actually "hunt black men in the streets" I have heard this several times. So I guess cops are lousy hunters?
The fact is most unarmed people killed by cops are split second desicions and are white. Remember all the examples the media talked about this summer. LOL

donttread
01-23-2021, 08:11 AM
I would argue it died a long time ago. It's only a matter of when you choose to see it. I admittedly didn't see it until recently, but now I realize the charade that I was sold early in my life. Voting doesn't matter. Over time, more people will see it. Many saw it long before I did.

The death warrant was signed in 1913 and we have been living through the death throws of the Republic for decades. But somewhere in small towns, mills and production shops, mom and pop businesses and small cities the heart is

donttread
01-23-2021, 08:28 AM
The difference is that studies have been done that have definitively shown that the BLM narrative is false.

We haven't been able to investigate much about the 2020 election because of the catch-22 nature of the law.

Several lawsuits before the election was finalized were thrown out due to standing, and then others were thrown out due to a legal principle known as latches.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laches_(equity)

In effect, the courts said that the lawsuits lacked standing before the election was finalized due to no damages being done. After the election was finalized, the latches argument claimed that the lawsuits should have been brought earlier.

The system inherently favors corrupt elections as a result.

And when Big Tech censors discussion of the election, that's a pretty big red flag that the establishment doesn't want people to think about these things.

They don't like it when you point that out but you know what they hate when you point it out to or about The Lincoln Project?

Ask em who Lincoln went to war with the free the slaves? If they don't know gleefully point out it was the Democrats.
In fact the democrats have always wanted blacks right where they were. Look what happened when assimilation started to raise people out of the ghettos? Suddenly politicians and activist ( Democrats of course) came up with the "new racism" whereby your employer was racist for asking you not to use slang when talking to the customers.
Results. Ghettos got worse as did racial tensions.
To hear dems now we are automatically racist for success and the fact that the evidence contradicts this does not matter because nobody gets to see that evidence.
Once again if blacks dare become more upwardly mobile the dems will crush it. Because the only platform they have requires blacks to "stay in there place" which is poor, troubled and angry. They have sold the blame card to prop themselves up knowing how toxic blame is. As people start changing tax brackets they feel less victimized and other change their voting habits. As long as people look at rhetoric vs action these tactics will, at times , work

donttread
01-23-2021, 08:29 AM
It's full of the "epidemic" of murderous cops "murdering" unarmed black men threads. Is there any available space? @Mister D (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=4) They actually "hunt black men in the streets" I have heard this several times. So I guess cops are lousy hunters? The fact is most unarmed people killed by cops are split second desicions and are white. Remember all the examples the media talked about this summer. LOL

donttread
01-23-2021, 08:31 AM
#triggered again.

Could you elaborate on that point.?

Safety
01-23-2021, 11:09 AM
Could you elaborate on that point.?

I need to elaborate on hypocrisy?

Rationalist
01-23-2021, 08:19 PM

Well, you're kind of an expert on it.

carolina73
01-23-2021, 10:00 PM
They were not explanations. They were flat out lies.

Safety
01-23-2021, 10:47 PM
Well, you're kind of an expert on it.

I've been here since '14, so I have had time to learn from the best.

Retirednsmilin308
01-24-2021, 02:28 AM
Good luck with your Trumphyte legacy.

...and yet I have said I don't like or care for Trump about a zillion times on here, and to you directly.
I am also a conservative Democrat and have never cared for Republicans either.
The last few weeks have proven me right about most Republicans and this is why I never liked them in the first place.

...but I guess, once you get a thought in your head, it turns to stone, and you can never deviate from it, can you ?

Facts be dambed.

JJTIME
02-03-2021, 09:58 PM

Well if that's true then Biden only has 1152 more things he can do wrong to catch up to trumputin. huh

jet57
02-04-2021, 07:02 AM

Copy that.

carolina73
02-04-2021, 10:26 AM
Copy that.
The left wing cancel culture is strong in you.

Mister D
02-04-2021, 10:38 AM
The left wing cancel culture is strong in you.
So is the boredom. The comment he responded to is 3 weeks old. lol

donttread
02-04-2021, 11:35 AM

Well you could at least point out the specific hypocrisy. I'm afraid our society is full of so many that it needs to be clarified.

donttread
02-04-2021, 11:41 AM

Were you aware that the courts that shot down reasonable investigation into the election based upon "isolated irregularlities" mostly did so without hearing the evidence? Or that exploration of the Dominion machines was not allowed outside of the one district where we know it was ""Biden's Dominion" ? Or valid lawsuits with no legal deadline dismissed because they were "late"? Seems to me anyone accussed of vote cheating who didn't would want the record clear.

Dr. Who
02-04-2021, 04:42 PM
Were you aware that the courts that shot down reasonable investigation into the election based upon "isolated irregularlities" mostly did so without hearing the evidence? Or that exploration of the Dominion machines was not allowed outside of the one district where we know it was ""Biden's Dominion" ? Or valid lawsuits with no legal deadline dismissed because they were "late"? Seems to me anyone accussed of vote cheating who didn't would want the record clear.
The evidence had to be both credible and material in order to properly comport with the pleadings, which were asking for the entire results of the vote in certain states to be discarded. If the irregularity was isolated and didn't materially affect the results, then the Court had no basis to continue with the trial, as they would not overturn millions of votes for a couple of hundred or even a couple of thousand ballot issues. In the case of those suits dismissed for lateness, it was generally because the legislative issues brought forth in the complaint existed prior to the election and the plaintiffs had a duty to bring them to the courts before voters cast their ballots. By not challenging them prior to the election, they are legally deemed as having accepted those changes in procedure. As far as I know, there were no proven security issues with the Dominion machines.

stjames1_53
02-05-2021, 05:15 AM
The evidence had to be both credible and material in order to properly comport with the pleadings, which were asking for the entire results of the vote in certain states to be discarded. If the irregularity was isolated and didn't materially affect the results, then the Court had no basis to continue with the trial, as they would not overturn millions of votes for a couple of hundred or even a couple of thousand ballot issues. In the case of those suits dismissed for lateness, it was generally because the legislative issues brought forth in the complaint existed prior to the election and the plaintiffs had a duty to bring them to the courts before voters cast their ballots. By not challenging them prior to the election, they are legally deemed as having accepted those changes in procedure. As far as I know, there were no proven security issues with the Dominion machines.

Now, ya see this folks. The good doctor doesn't want the machine looked in to......and Dominion doesn't want anyone looking into their voting machines.
Why?
And on another note, we all noticed you aren't complaining about the EC, this time. That's only because you won via EC.
The EC is all fine, now, eh?

Dr. Who
02-05-2021, 07:24 AM
Now, ya see this folks. The good doctor doesn't want the machine looked in to......and Dominion doesn't want anyone looking into their voting machines.
Why?
And on another note, we all noticed you aren't complaining about the EC, this time. That's only because you won via EC.
The EC is all fine, now, eh?
No, I still don't like it, but it wasn't the topic.

stjames1_53
02-05-2021, 09:01 AM
No, I still don't like it, but it wasn't the topic.

you failed to address my statement about Dominion.
Why don't they want investigators looking in to those machines?
Why don't YOU want them investigated?
On the other note: vote>machines>EC..................you won so, you're not complaining about the EC today. Because Dominion told you so, right?

Dr. Who
02-05-2021, 01:25 PM
you failed to address my statement about Dominion.
Why don't they want investigators looking in to those machines?
Why don't YOU want them investigated?
On the other note: vote>machines>EC..................you won so, you're not complaining about the EC today. Because Dominion told you so, right?
I couldn't care less if investigators look into those machines -- so you can stop putting words in my mouth.

stjames1_53
02-05-2021, 02:20 PM
I couldn't care less if investigators look into those machines -- so you can stop putting words in my mouth.

As far as I know, there were no proven security issues with the Dominion machines.

How is it you know this? Are you part of the investigation team?
You're just not important enough to them for them to share this with you.............If there were none, then what are they hiding? If they aren't hiding anything, they wouldn't be suing everyone who wants to look into those machines.

Dr. Who
02-05-2021, 03:02 PM
How is it you know this? Are you part of the investigation team?
You're just not important enough to them for them to share this with you.............If there were none, then what are they hiding? If they aren't hiding anything, they wouldn't be suing everyone who wants to look into those machines.

I only know what has been reported in the news - hence "as far as I know". Also, based on what I've read, they are suing for defamation and damage to reputation, for unsubstantiated statements, not "suing everyone who wants to look into those machines".

Boris The Animal
02-05-2021, 06:11 PM
I only know what has been reported in the news - hence "as far as I know". Also, based on what I've read, they are suing for defamation and damage to reputation, for unsubstantiated statements, not "suing everyone who wants to look into those machines".
Ahh yes, the far Left lamestream news. The propaganda arm of the Communist Democrat party which you belong to, COMMIE!

stjames1_53
02-05-2021, 06:22 PM
How ever you want to read it, it still boils down to the question of why they are trying so desperately to hide the machines.
That's the question. You just don't want to ask it.
What they're surely aware of is that their machines might be allowed as evidence and then they would be forensically studied. If the hard drives come back with no information on them, that is deception and really looks bad for them. Spoliage, I believe it's called.
Do not side with them so quickly.
Then, SCOTUS will take up the ballot issue.
That's a lot of potential damage to the liberal agenda.

donttread
02-05-2021, 06:58 PM

Dr. Who Most of that sounds like legal BS . Not on your part as I'm sure you are correct about what they said. As for "Planitiffs had a duty" ? That is legalease for "we found a way to stop you"

Don't get me wrong throwing out millions of votes was not warranted. Further investigation as to how many should be thrown out WAS. What of the Dominion Machine that transterred Rep votes to Biden, what was it 6,000 of them. I believe the request was to futher investigate since those machines were used pretty much state wide.

Given the math and statistics of Biden's mail in vote percentage in Swing states as high as 78% in places where he was getting 49% in person and with at least 1/3 of those mail ins coming from seniors along with a few mind boggling Biden favored vote dumps ? Well he'd of probably been more likely to win lotto!

There was plenty of evidence to warrant further investigation and one would think that if the DNC really believed they won they would want that investigation to clear the air. The same about the courts. I believe a great number of people thought that even if there was a steal it would be better for the country to not admit it. Now I've seen polls as high as 50% of the country thinks something was wrong. The inexplicable new mail in voter systems when the only logical thing to do was to use the exsisting Absentee ballot systems left so much room for doubt and cover for a steal if it was one.The people have lost faith in the process. And now the new regime wants to take control of the state run voting and remove any sembalance of procedure or vettability.

You are a very inelligent poster. But intelligence lends itself to rationalization. Is that what you are going. Kind of whistling in the dark to quiet your own slight doubts?

Dr. Who
02-05-2021, 08:12 PM
@Dr. Who (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2702) Most of that sounds like legal BS . Not on your part as I'm sure you are correct about what they said. As for "Planitiffs had a duty" ? That is legalease for "we found a way to stop you"

Don't get me wrong throwing out millions of votes was not warranted. Further investigation as to how many should be thrown out WAS. What of the Dominion Machine that transterred Rep votes to Biden, what was it 6,000 of them. I believe the request was to futher investigate since those machines were used pretty much state wide.

Given the math and statistics of Biden's mail in vote percentage in Swing states as high as 78% in places where he was getting 49% in person and with at least 1/3 of those mail ins coming from seniors along with a few mind boggling Biden favored vote dumps ? Well he'd of probably been more likely to win lotto!

There was plenty of evidence to warrant further investigation and one would think that if the DNC really believed they won they would want that investigation to clear the air. The same about the courts. I believe a great number of people thought that even if there was a steal it would be better for the country to not admit it. Now I've seen polls as high as 50% of the country thinks something was wrong. The inexplicable new mail in voter systems when the only logical thing to do was to use the exsisting Absentee ballot systems left so much room for doubt and cover for a steal if it was one.The people have lost faith in the process. And now the new regime wants to take control of the state run voting and remove any sembalance of procedure or vettability.

You are a very inelligent poster. But intelligence lends itself to rationalization. Is that what you are going. Kind of whistling in the dark to quiet your own slight doubts?
There is a legal doctrine known as "laches" which involves either undue delay in asserting a legal right or privilege or failure to bring a legal claim in the proper, or a reasonable, time. In order to successfully claim laches as a defense, the defendant must prove that his status has changed because of the unreasonable delay in filing the lawsuit, causing him to be in a worse position than at the time the claim should have been filed. In this case waiting to assert a legal challenge to legislation or an electoral amendment until after a vote has taken place due to an unreasonable and inexcusable lack of diligence on the part of the plaintiffs, prejudiced the defendants because the remedy would now require the time and expense of a new election, not to mention forcing the electorate to vote a second time. I believe that in one case, a prior election had even taken place under the amended rules and the plaintiffs had not raised any issues at that time (perhaps because it worked to their advantage).

If a matter is to be adjudicated by a court, then legal doctrines and principles must apply. Any court that disregards such doctrines and principles and rules accordingly, will simply be overturned on appeal and the judge's competency and/or ethics may be questioned.

There was a report that came out in December based on exit polls that outlines some of the reasons that Trump lost support and in which groups, that tends to explain the election results:
https://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/136112-Post-Election-Exit-Poll-Analysis-In-Key-Target-States-Reveals-Why-Biden-Won-Election?p=3173264&viewfull=1#post3173264

I have no problem with an investigation into the possible weaknesses in voting methods and addressing them before any further elections take place. However, that investigation would have to include all states, not just the contested states.