PDA

View Full Version : So how will the faithful minions take the news that the Biden administration woun't b

donttread
01-14-2021, 02:57 PM
The dems rode a wave of support from white apologist, BLM, anti-police, eco-warriors , the WOKE and a lot of people the media told to hate trump. So what happens to this support when:
1) Biden increases war possibly starting a new one by mid-terms?
2) Nothing close to the "Green New Deal" is enacted?
3) When massive repairations don't occur?
4) When BLM's plans of 7 baby mammas and no work ethic or respect for authority doesn't magically move people out of the ghetto and black unemployment rises way past 2019 levels?
5) When the COVID money train ( treating all as equally affected vs you know reality) ends?
6) When those unfairly screwed by COVID policy who lost so much more than the government bought them off? When they talk about being disenfranchized.
7) When the debt gets so dizzying that even "sunshine and Lollypop" types speak out against it?
8) When someone expects him to have an actual platform?
9) When none of the promises come true DESPITE dem control ( who's left to blame?"
10) UBI and Medicare for all don't come true?
11) When trump's impeachment is shown to have no basis in fact.

There are of course other examples but we are back to the Donkephant so campaign promises won't be happening for the most part, the economy will decline, war will happen . But this time there is no one to blame.

jet57
01-14-2021, 03:11 PM
The dems rode a wave of support from white apologist, BLM, anti-police, eco-warriors , the WOKE and a lot of people the media told to hate trump. So what happens to this support when:
4) When BLM's plans of 7 baby mammas and no work ethic or respect for authority doesn't magically move people out of the ghetto and black unemployment rises way past 2019 levels?
5) When the COVID money train ( treating all as equally affected vs you know reality) ends?
6) When those unfairly screwed by COVID policy who lost so much more than the government bought them off? When they talk about being disenfranchized.
7) When the debt gets so dizzying that even "sunshine and Lollypop" types speak out against it?
9) When none of the promises come true DESPITE dem control ( who's left to blame?"

There are of course other examples but we are back to the Donkephant so campaign promises won't be happening for the most part, the economy will decline, war will happen . But this time there is no one to blame.

Oh man. What makes you think that any of that will happen?

RMNIXON
01-14-2021, 03:56 PM
One thing I predict is that the Far Left will push harder on Biden than they would any GOP President or Congress.

That is the MO of these people and why the BLM and ANTIFA crowd go to work in Blue Cities where they know who the cowards are. The Democrats who cave and hide under their desks..............

Captdon
01-14-2021, 04:07 PM

Jopedo.

carolina73
01-14-2021, 04:13 PM
I will not predict. I will promise more unintended consequences and failures. Democrats do it every single time.

carolina73
01-14-2021, 04:20 PM
I am also extremely curious what Democrats are going to say in February.
Trump will be gone.

They will have no one to call orange. They will have no one to blame. They will have no one to cal racist even though their politicians are the racists.

What the hell are they going to talk about without their seething hatred?

stjames1_53
01-14-2021, 04:58 PM

stjames1_53
01-14-2021, 04:59 PM

It's already started. But we wont hold that against you. You're always late to the races.

stjames1_53
01-14-2021, 05:01 PM
Trump will be gone.

They will have no one to call orange. They will have no one to blame. They will have no one to cal racist even though their politicians are the racists.

They'll keep doing what they've been doing the past year: Raping, burning, murdering, and destroying business.
Yano, the usual bidness

Abby08
01-14-2021, 05:11 PM

Because........Biden.

Madison
01-14-2021, 05:31 PM
Like father like son ----Hunter/Joe
Trahison/Groping

https://kreately.in/a-vote-for-joe-biden-a-vote-for-xi-jinping/

https://gtv.org/search/search_query=Joe%20Biden%20treasons

and the Biden's history
https://gtv.org/search/search_query=Hunter%20Biden

https://s3.ap-south-1.amazonaws.com/www.kreately.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/25101248/image-24.png

nathanbforrest45
01-14-2021, 07:34 PM

Unlike the sheep on the left he seems to have a mind of his own and can actually recall history. Furthermore, he has a very serious grasp of reality.

nathanbforrest45
01-14-2021, 07:36 PM
Trump will be gone.

obama and biden blamed George Bush for all the failures of their administration for at least two years. biden will do the same with President Donald Trump.

jet57
01-14-2021, 08:10 PM
Because........Biden.

Because, nothing. That entire list is just BS the can’t validate in any way.

NapRover
01-14-2021, 08:41 PM
Trump will be gone.

Trump will still get blamed for everything negative that happens. And like the rooster taking credit for the dawn, uncle Joe will get credit for 100% of anything good. The media, entertainment and sports industries will hasten to his aid.

countryboy
01-14-2021, 08:44 PM

How will they react? Like they always do. LOOK, SQUIRREL!

The Booman
01-14-2021, 09:00 PM
Biden will be one of the most hated presidents in modern history and most of that won't be coming from the republicans or conservatives but the left who helped him get elected and expect Fidel Castro but will end up with Obama 2.0. Biden is simply Obama and Mushmouth rolled into one geriatric hair sniffer. The desperately wanted to get rid of the establishment and Biden is doing the opposite. He got the band back together.

nathanbforrest45
01-14-2021, 11:10 PM
Biden will be one of the most hated presidents in modern history and most of that won't be coming from the republicans or conservatives but the left who helped him get elected and expect Fidel Castro but will end up with Obama 2.0. Biden is simply Obama and Mushmouth rolled into one geriatric hair sniffer. The desperately wanted to get rid of the establishment and Biden is doing the opposite. He got the band back together.

Not only is the band back together but they haven't forgotten any of their old songs and dances.

Peter1469
01-15-2021, 07:12 AM
Link?

Peter1469
01-15-2021, 07:12 AM

link

Peter1469
01-15-2021, 07:14 AM
Trump will be gone.

I ask that same question about the "media." Are they going to report news, or keep with the status quo of making shit up?

jet57
01-15-2021, 07:20 AM
Link?

I’m not the one making the assertions with no validating evidence.

Peter1469
01-15-2021, 07:21 AM
I quoted the wrong post.

donttread
01-15-2021, 10:07 AM

History called Bushbama our most recent model for mainstream Donkephant rule.

jet57
01-15-2021, 12:44 PM
History called Bushbama our most recent model for mainstream Donkephant rule.

I don't know if you're aware of how ridiculous that makes you sound. You've made baseless assertions predicated by baseless prejudice. It's like, you have to hate Democrats because it's in vogue for the far right. You have absolutely nothing credible to hinge any of those assertions on.

Chris
01-15-2021, 12:46 PM
I don't know if you're aware of how ridiculous that makes you sound. You've made baseless assertions predicated by baseless prejudice. It's like, you have to hate Democrats because it's in vogue for the far right. You have absolutely nothing credible to hinge any of those assertions on.

Bush was a Democrat? Liberal, sure, but a Dem, no.

jet57
01-15-2021, 12:50 PM
Bush was a Democrat? Liberal, sure, but a Dem, no.

I'm talking abut his opening. Bushbama is just as stupid, but means nothing to me.

donttread
01-15-2021, 12:51 PM
One thing I predict is that the Far Left will push harder on Biden than they would any GOP President or Congress.

That is the MO of these people and why the BLM and ANTIFA crowd go to work in Blue Cities where they know who the cowards are. The Democrats who cave and hide under their desks..............

Well he certainly owes alot of special interest we know that from BLM to Eco-warriors to his own AOC people want their payola. Perhaps the results will be entertaining?

donttread
01-15-2021, 01:02 PM
Trump will be gone.

They will congress and the whitehouse, they cannot keep their more outlandish fans happy and as you said the blame card ain't gonna work. Acouple of options would be distractions, and of course there is always the tried and true idea of war.

donttread
01-15-2021, 01:09 PM
obama and biden blamed George Bush for all the failures of their administration for at least two years. biden will do the same with President Donald Trump.

Except absolutely nothing stands in their way politically to stop them from revealing and implementing their plan. Ending fracking, severely restricting other fossil fuel usage,repairations, saving the world by taxing only the rich ( which of course has always failed) , UBI, Medicare for all, more relief money, more federal racial discrimination, nring the people out of ghettos without them having to change their lives at all and other promised or inferred miracles. If they don't happen it comes back to the dems this time.

donttread
01-15-2021, 01:10 PM
Because, nothing. That entire list is just BS the can’t validate in any way.

Please do elaborate on your position as it relates to the list?

donttread
01-15-2021, 01:12 PM
link

These are predictions for the most part what do you want a link for? False campaign promises?

donttread
01-15-2021, 01:15 PM

You mean my predictions? Biden cannot please all of his "super rainbow coalition" and he cannot oversee a decent economy unless he totally skates of fossil fuel restriction and banning fracking for example. If you have a counterpoint please make it.

stjames1_53
01-15-2021, 01:17 PM
You mean my predictions? Biden cannot please all of his "super rainbow coalition" and he cannot oversee a decent economy unless he totally skates of fossil fuel restriction and banning fracking for example. If you have a counterpoint please make it.

jet: But but but Trump!!!!!!!

donttread
01-15-2021, 01:19 PM

Credible:
Bush set spending and debt records which Obama broke.

Under Bushbama we mage 13 straight years of war for conflicts that should have dealt with much more quickly. At one point during these years we targeted the poppy as an obvious sourse of terrorist funding. But in the real world the Poppy flouished under their regime. ? Eight of these years AFTER Obama won the freakin PEACE PRIZE! He authorized the drone bobming of villages in Allied Territory in attempts to kill one of MANY terrorist number two men.The only meaningful attempts to draw down came from Trump.

Let's start with those.

stjames1_53
01-15-2021, 01:26 PM
Credible:

Under Bushbama we mage 13 straight years of war for conflicts that should have dealt with much more quickly. At one point during these years we targeted the poppy as an obvious sourse of terrorist funding. But in the real world the Poppy flouished under their regime. ? Eight of these years AFTER Obama won the freakin PEACE PRIZE! He authorized the drone bobming of villages in Allied Territory in attempts to kill one of MANY terrorist number two men.The only meaningful attempts to draw down came from Trump.

Let's start with those.

that'll leave a mark

Chris
01-15-2021, 02:23 PM
I'm talking abut his opening. Bushbama is just as stupid, but means nothing to me.

So you don't realize "Bushbama" is a portmanteau of Bush and Obama. Figures.

jet57
01-15-2021, 04:05 PM
So you don't realize "Bushbama" is a portmanteau of Bush and Obama. Figures.

Yeah, so is donkephant, but that is equally stupid and still means nothing.

jet57
01-15-2021, 04:08 PM
Please do elaborate on your position as it relates to the list?

There's nothing in that list of yours that is credible. It's all baseless assertion.

jet57
01-15-2021, 04:09 PM
I mean baseless assertions.

jet57
01-15-2021, 04:13 PM
Credible:

Let's start with those.
I was not in favor of any of those and for my part said the same thing you did: we should have razed Afghanistan to the ground, but you can't just pack up you tent and go home with so much involved. It took us years to get out of Vietnam as well.

I still don't see what this has to do with you silly assertions.

jet57
01-15-2021, 04:26 PM
Unlike the sheep on the left he seems to have a mind of his own and can actually recall history. Furthermore, he has a very serious grasp of reality.

He has no idea what he's talking about.

donttread
01-15-2021, 07:58 PM
Yeah, so is donkephant, but that is equally stupid and still means nothing.

Man don't hit me with your high class words like "stupid" LOL I don't care how different the rhetoric is when the results are the same I call it out

donttread
01-15-2021, 08:08 PM
I was not in favor of any of those and for my part said the same thing you did: we should have razed Afghanistan to the ground, but you can't just pack up you tent and go home with so much involved. It took us years to get out of Vietnam as well.

I still don't see what this has to do with you silly assertions.

You don't see how they relate? How is that possible. My assertion was essentially that mainstream dem or repub rule has been a disater of late. Trump accomplished some good things but he was a repub insider. You sure are good at calling ideas silly without presenting any of your own.Anyway we are now back to MS Donkephant ( which means there ain't nearly the difference between the two as they would have us believe) so we can expect the same things Bushbama brought us. War. Corporate Welfare. Infringement on our rights. Record spending and debt.
See how easy that was. Afghanistan should have never been occupied. Hit the enemy , not mission creep to fighting the Taliban and leave.

jet57
01-16-2021, 08:59 AM
Man don't hit me with your high class words like "stupid" LOL I don't care how different the rhetoric is when the results are the same I call it out
I don't like both sides myself, but I know where the real trouble has come from and it's the far right.

donttread
01-16-2021, 10:36 AM
I don't like both sides myself, but I know where the real trouble has come from and it's the far right.

Common ground? Holy shit! We better come up with reasons to hate each other as common ground is frowned upon by the whole establishment! LOL

30 years ago I was so digusted with both "major parties" that I left the repub party never to return. This past election is the first time in 30 plus years that my vote was cast at the federal level for either a dem or a repub. I disdain both but in my view the real trouble is on the left this time.

Likewise you may be surprised to find that I a conservative who therefore must be racist hates to see kids ( black, brown, white or purple) grow up in the traps we call "projects. We probably only differ on how to solve that. IMO we have thrown money at poverty for 60 years only to have more poor people ( relatively poor not starving poor) than we had before. Therefore I'm looking for a different answer that includes breaking up the ghetto, personal responsibility, hand up programs, compassion and neighborhood citizens taking control back from gangs. I believe ending prohibition with at least decriminalization would help black/white and community/cop relations more than anything else we could do. But notice no one in the establishment except the few LP's are trying to get that done. Almost as if there was some secondary gain for politics as usual in the way things are?

IMO we have as a nation allowed ourselves to become divided to the point of hatred when most of what we disagree about are solutions not what the problems are. Of course the more divided we are the more accepting of political corruption and control we become.

Thoughts on any of that jet57

Peter1469
01-16-2021, 10:43 AM
No you don't.

Tahuyaman
01-16-2021, 11:55 PM
It’s going to be funny watching guys like him trying to blame the right for the chaos AOC and the squad forces upon the congress for the next two years.

The Booman
01-17-2021, 12:13 AM
LOL

Good boy!

jet57
01-19-2021, 06:59 PM
Common ground? Holy $#@!! We better come up with reasons to hate each other as common ground is frowned upon by the whole establishment! LOL

30 years ago I was so digusted with both "major parties" that I left the repub party never to return. This past election is the first time in 30 plus years that my vote was cast at the federal level for either a dem or a repub. I disdain both but in my view the real trouble is on the left this time.

Likewise you may be surprised to find that I a conservative who therefore must be racist hates to see kids ( black, brown, white or purple) grow up in the traps we call "projects. We probably only differ on how to solve that. IMO we have thrown money at poverty for 60 years only to have more poor people ( relatively poor not starving poor) than we had before. Therefore I'm looking for a different answer that includes breaking up the ghetto, personal responsibility, hand up programs, compassion and neighborhood citizens taking control back from gangs. I believe ending prohibition with at least decriminalization would help black/white and community/cop relations more than anything else we could do. But notice no one in the establishment except the few LP's are trying to get that done. Almost as if there was some secondary gain for politics as usual in the way things are?

IMO we have as a nation allowed ourselves to become divided to the point of hatred when most of what we disagree about are solutions not what the problems are. Of course the more divided we are the more accepting of political corruption and control we become.

Thoughts on any of that @jet57 (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2416)

I do agree with you. Now were going to cause a scandal...

The parties have been acting outside our interests since the late 70s. Neither have done anything for working people and they have increasingly relied on pandering rhetoric to get elected by US and to raise money. The Dems through Nancy Pelosi have sold out for big bucks in order to keep up with Republican fund raising and have also turned to easy tasks of BLM and LGBT which really requires nothing of them and of course all the problems that both sides said they'd fix are still problems while the working man can barely keep his head out of water.

As Black lives, I agree that dirty cops need to be prosecuted and thinned out, but the living and educational conditions of the urban poor have become nothing but vacuums of money with little or no improvements. There are plenty of back people in this country that are major successes, but notice how they all but ignore the problem and will "take a knee" instead. They need to be investing in their own interests the way we all did from the very early days on.

I'm non partisan for a reason and glad of it.