PDA

View Full Version : Put your American flag upside down Wed 1-20-21 and keep it up until they're gone

Daily Bread
01-19-2021, 01:21 PM
Its become apparent that our country has been taken over by enemy ideologues .
During the next 4 years of occupation we need to show that we understand the peril our nation is in by flying our flag in the official recognition of distress .

Flying the American flag upside down is an officially recognized signal of distress. § 8(a)The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

roadmaster
01-19-2021, 01:45 PM
I remember when Russell Means did that fighting the government in SD. Oglala Lakota activist. I liked the guy.

Peter1469
01-19-2021, 01:47 PM
I don't fly a flag. HOA rules.

Abby08
01-19-2021, 01:52 PM
The people down the road have had their flag upside-down since they screwed the country and gave the presidency to the cheater.

roadmaster
01-19-2021, 01:54 PM
I don't fly a flag. HOA rules. I don't have any type of flag. Got to go get one. But no rules here for me.

Collateral Damage
01-19-2021, 01:56 PM
The only flag I have is the Gadsden flag.

Abby08
01-19-2021, 01:59 PM
The only flag I have is the Gadsden flag.

Put it upside-down! Same principle!

Daily Bread
01-19-2021, 02:02 PM
I don't fly a flag. HOA rules.

The HOA doesn't have rules on your vehicles appearance . There are several ways of showing your disapproval with the proper application .

Daily Bread
01-19-2021, 02:06 PM
Another way to show our feelings is to drive with your hazards on tomorrow when the thieves are installing Ali Baba in office .
Whatever you do make sure they see our displeasure in their little festival.

Trish
01-19-2021, 02:07 PM
During the next 4 years of occupation we need to show that we understand the peril our nation is in by flying our flag in the official recognition of distress .

Flying the American flag upside down is an officially recognized signal of distress. § 8(a)The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

Since it's clear you don't believe in the Constitution and you aren't faithful to this country but rather a man, why not take the American flag down altogether and replace it with a Trump flag.

What pisses me off the most is that you wore a uniform and took an oath. I guess that was all BS.

Abby08
01-19-2021, 02:31 PM
Since it's clear you don't believe in the Constitution and you aren't faithful to this country but rather a man, why not take the American flag down altogether and replace it with a Trump flag.

What pisses me off the most is that you wore a uniform and took an oath. I guess that was all BS.

The flag can be flown upside-down if the country is ever in distress or, danger.

Many people do feel as though the country is in distress/danger, with what the democrats have done......that you don't think so, is your prerogative.

Its NOT disrespectful.

Retirednsmilin308
01-19-2021, 02:47 PM

ineffective futile gesture that changes nothing.

At 65 and with a destroyed back & neck, I am still out there building a communications network for citizens to listen to the truth instead of what is being fed to them by the MSM and the highly controlled internet in this country.

MOTIVATION is the key.

Daily Bread
01-19-2021, 02:47 PM

Actually I have my Trump 2020 flag flying right out in front so all the world can see and I plan on having it out there for another 4 years . You see ,its my constitutional right to do that for now , or at least until your fearless leader arranges to have his jelly fish mod squad of Antiquacks and Blmers attempt to come on my property and take them down .
What pisses me off is low life jelly fish that attempt to put their rules on me .
Ain't gonna happen sweet cheeks .

Daily Bread
01-19-2021, 02:50 PM
ineffective futile gesture that changes nothing.

Maybe not but it does send a message . And that message irritates snowflakes so........

nathanbforrest45
01-19-2021, 02:53 PM

You, my dear, don't have a clue what that oath means to us. We believe, in our heart of hearts, there is a usurper in the White House who is going to tear down everything we fought for. Don't ever tell us we are just bullshit because we don't believe your Commander in Thief is valid.

Retirednsmilin308
01-19-2021, 02:54 PM
The people down the road have had their flag upside-down since they screwed the country and gave the presidency to the cheater.

January, 6th, 2021....The day the United States died.

nathanbforrest45
01-19-2021, 02:54 PM
Every letter I send out for my business I send out with the flag stamp upside down.

RMNIXON
01-19-2021, 02:55 PM

The Constitution says State Legislatures make lection laws not activist Courts. The Constitution provides for equal protection violated in States like PA and others who had special voting assistance in Democrat dominated areas.

The Constitution says nothing about a right to vote by mail or that reasonable protections from voter fraud are prohibited because the left cry Voter Suppression with no evidence of same.

Gets some education before you lecture others..............

RMNIXON
01-19-2021, 02:56 PM
Maybe not but it does send a message . And that message irritates snowflakes so........

It will be called Treason and Sedition in no time..............

Might even have a special FBI number to report your neighbors Flag is upside down!

Trish
01-19-2021, 03:01 PM
Actually I have my Trump 2020 flag flying right out in front so all the world can see and I plan on having it out there for another 4 years . You see ,its my constitutional right to do that for now , or at least until your fearless leader arranges to have his jelly fish mod squad of Antiquacks and Blmers attempt to come on my property and take them down .
What pisses me off is low life jelly fish that attempt to put their rules on me .
Ain't gonna happen sweet cheeks .
It's a contradiction for you to fly both flags. One represents freedom and the other represents lies and anti American values. You do what you want because you're right, it's a freedom we're afforded but just know that if you conspire to overthrow the government you will be found and you will face charges.

No sane person wants your silly man flag. (eyeroll)

Retirednsmilin308
01-19-2021, 03:01 PM

Seeing how you never took that oath, let me educate you (though I know you will not listen)

The oath I took was to the Constitution of the United States.
Not to Trump and not to Biden.
...but to the law of the land...The Constitution.
...and to defend it against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.
Get in our way at your own peril.

The election of 2020 was an illegal win by Biden because 6 states DID NOT abide by constitutional law.

Get that....they committed illegal acts in the election process. Therefore Biden is NOT a legitimate president.

They were loosing, so they stopped counting at zero-dark-thirty and had pre-printed ballots shipped to them from warehouses, then resumed counting after they arrived.

Look up, " The Biden Curve ".

I am SUPPORTING the constitution when I fight these usurpers of constitutional law.

Trish
01-19-2021, 03:04 PM
You, my dear, don't have a clue what that oath means to us. We believe, in our heart of hearts, there is a usurper in the White House who is going to tear down everything we fought for. Don't ever tell us we are just bull$#@! because we don't believe your Commander in Thief is valid.
What did you fight for? Children in cages; a civil war; 400k plus dead and counting; an unfinished wall that the mexican rapists and killers didn't pay for?

Enlighten me. What did you fight for that is worth trying to overthrow the government and our democracy?

Retirednsmilin308
01-19-2021, 03:06 PM
snowflakes are irritated by just about anything, so that is a wide road to walk down.

stjames1_53
01-19-2021, 03:08 PM
What did you fight for? Children in cages; a civil war; a civil war; an unfinished wall that the mexican rapists and killers didn't pay for?

Enlighten me. What did you fight for that is worth trying to overthrow the government and our democracy?

Children in cages :Obama
a civil war :You started it
an unfinished wall that the mexican rapists and killers didn't pay for? :You didn't want to keep the illegals out to begin with. So, it's YOUR failure, not ours

Safety
01-19-2021, 03:09 PM
It's a contradiction for you to fly both flags. One represents freedom and the other represents lies and anti American values. You do what you want because you're right, it's a freedom we're afforded but just know that if you conspire to overthrow the government you will be found and you will face charges.

You're talking to the same ideologue that didn't understand the stupidity of flying a confederate flag alongside the US flag. Good luck trying to rationalize with any of them.

stjames1_53
01-19-2021, 03:11 PM
You're talking to the same ideologue that didn't understand the stupidity of flying a confederate flag alongside the US flag. Good luck trying to rationalize with any of them.

I am dismayed......Here all along I thought you hated the American Flag ... Oh, an the National anthem as well.....

Safety
01-19-2021, 03:12 PM
*yawn*

Retirednsmilin308
01-19-2021, 03:12 PM
I am dismayed......Here all along I thought you hated the American Flag ... Oh, an the National anthem as well.....

Selective outrage.

Trish
01-19-2021, 03:18 PM
Yes, I don't expect to change any minds. Not even patriotism can move them in their way of thinking.

Retirednsmilin308
01-19-2021, 03:31 PM
Yes, I don't expect to change any minds. Not even patriotism can move them in their way of thinking.
Trish...I agree with you 100%.

Have you ever seen or heard of anyone...I mean anyone...who ever had their mind changed over an internet discourse ? I can't think of even one case.

What forums are for is a platform to b-i-t-c-h at each other.

I can show you thousands of cases to that end.

nathanbforrest45
01-19-2021, 03:37 PM
What did you fight for? Children in cages; a civil war; 400k plus dead and counting; an unfinished wall that the mexican rapists and killers didn't pay for?

Children in cages??????? That was your hero Obama. President Donald Trump did not put children in cages. Even technically Obama did not put children in "cages" but in holding pens with beds, hot food and clean water.

400,000 plus dead and counting? Surely you are not so hate filled that you would blame a virus started by the Chinese on President Donald Trump. What would you have had him do that was Constitutional? The left fought him for every legitimate solution he had. You mocked him for saying we could have a vaccine in very short order. I got my shot yesterday and it was the TRUMP vaccine, not the biden or the harris vaccine. Furthermore, no thinking person is convinced every death reported as a Covid death is actually a covid death. Don't you find it strange very few are dying from the common flu or heart failure? Did Covid 19 cure the flu? Don't you question the claims that a 101 year old man with a heart condition and other age related illnesses died from Covid only? As I have repeatedly said Covid19 is real, people do get the illness and some actually die from it but 99.8% survive. It is the left that has engineered the shut down of the country and totally destroyed every economic gain of President Donald Trump.

As for the wall, Mexico has paid a price for not being able to send us their unemployed day laborers and collect taxes from them. Furthermore, even if Mexico didn't pay a since cent for the wall we are still much better off not allowing open borders that is slowly but surely destroying our culture.

We are not advocating overthrowing the government. We are advocating a return to the values put forth by the Constitution that we swore an oath to uphold. The idea of "overthrowing a democracy" is a sure sign of an ignorant mind. We are not a democracy. There is no democracy to overthrow. The only presidents who began calling this country a democracy were the uber progressive Woodrow Wilson and Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Only those who have no knowledge of the meaning of the phrase "I pledge allegiance to the flag and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands". Only those with no idea of what this country actually is makes such claims that we are a democracy and for someone who works for the government and should know better you really should be ashamed of yourself.

FindersKeepers
01-19-2021, 03:49 PM

Why in the world would you be pissed off at all?

What he does is none of your business.

Butt out.

Cotton1
01-19-2021, 03:58 PM

Yes he did. That's why he doesn't support a president who cheated his way into office and has obvious ties with communist China

RMNIXON
01-19-2021, 04:02 PM

Growing up I never saw a confederate flag on anything but the top of a car on a TV show.............

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2020/07/The-General-Lee-640x480.jpg

Take your strawman and..................where it might be uncomfortable! :smiley20:

Trish
01-19-2021, 04:21 PM
Children in cages??????? That was your hero Obama. President Donald Trump did not put children in cages. Even technically Obama did not put children in "cages" but in holding pens with beds, hot food and clean water.

400,000 plus dead and counting? Surely you are not so hate filled that you would blame a virus started by the Chinese on President Donald Trump. What would you have had him do that was Constitutional? The left fought him for every legitimate solution he had. You mocked him for saying we could have a vaccine in very short order. I got my shot yesterday and it was the TRUMP vaccine, not the biden or the harris vaccine. Furthermore, no thinking person is convinced every death reported as a Covid death is actually a covid death. Don't you find it strange very few are dying from the common flu or heart failure? Did Covid 19 cure the flu? Don't you question the claims that a 101 year old man with a heart condition and other age related illnesses died from Covid only? As I have repeatedly said Covid19 is real, people do get the illness and some actually die from it but 99.8% survive. It is the left that has engineered the shut down of the country and totally destroyed every economic gain of President Donald Trump.

As for the wall, Mexico has paid a price for not being able to send us their unemployed day laborers and collect taxes from them. Furthermore, even if Mexico didn't pay a since cent for the wall we are still much better off not allowing open borders that is slowly but surely destroying our culture.

We are not advocating overthrowing the government. We are advocating a return to the values put forth by the Constitution that we swore an oath to uphold. The idea of "overthrowing a democracy" is a sure sign of an ignorant mind. We are not a democracy. There is no democracy to overthrow. The only presidents who began calling this country a democracy were the uber progressive Woodrow Wilson and Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Only those who have no knowledge of the meaning of the phrase "I pledge allegiance to the flag and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands". Only those with no idea of what this country actually is makes such claims that we are a democracy and for someone who works for the government and should know better you really should be ashamed of yourself.
Yes, the Obama administration did put immigrants in quarantine or detention and he also deported many BUT NOT WITHOUT THEIR KIDS. The Trump administration intentionally separated the children from their parents as a policy in order to dissuade immigrants from seeking asylum.

Mexico has been very clear that they were never going to pay for the wall. And they haven't. Trump signed a trade deal with them and I don't recall anything in that trade deal that dinged Mexico in an attempt to recover the financial cost to the American people for a FAILED wall.

Trump, his allies, his supporters who attended on Jan 6th and his political enablers absolutely tried to overthrow the government. It doesn't matter how many times you try to spin it the stain of the failed coup will forever be part of our country's history. People are going to go to jail. Some have already lost their jobs because of their participation, and some will never be able to remove this stigma against their character.

History will not be kind to Trump and his supporters.

carolina73
01-19-2021, 04:35 PM
I will not be watching the farce. Tell me how it went. I hope you tell me that it was canceled.

nathanbforrest45
01-19-2021, 04:58 PM
If the Inauguration was a TV show it would rate just below Little Big Shots, the lowest rated TV show of the season.

nathanbforrest45
01-19-2021, 05:00 PM
Trish, you can foolishly believe what ever you wish. I am sorry that you will probably be in poverty by the end of 2023 because of the increased pricing of everything, the much higher taxes, and the fewer jobs. Oh wait, I forgot, you are a government worker, you will suck the rest of us dry no matter what happens to the economy.

Private Pickle
01-19-2021, 05:10 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/aedb240289b3b140e9f61863cc32e70b/tenor.gif?itemid=18361498

Daily Bread
01-19-2021, 05:14 PM

You really have to get out more often Trash . Your the one that follows your cult like Squeaky Fromme down on your knees in front of Charles Manson . You have no concepts and you gave our freedoms away with you torching of cities and murders this summer under the new Nazi ID of BLM and Antiwimp. I'd like to know what job ,or lack of ,that you hold with the elites . They'll come for you next because your easy .

Daily Bread
01-19-2021, 05:14 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/aedb240289b3b140e9f61863cc32e70b/tenor.gif?itemid=18361498

Pickles got his boy toy videos up lol

Private Pickle
01-19-2021, 05:18 PM
Trish, you can foolishly believe what ever you wish. I am sorry that you will probably be in poverty by the end of 2023 because of the increased pricing of everything, the much higher taxes, and the fewer jobs. Oh wait, I forgot, you are a government worker, you will suck the rest of us dry no matter what happens to the economy.
Do you realize that the members of our military are "government workers sucking the rest of us dry no matter what happens to the economy"?

Daily Bread
01-19-2021, 05:21 PM

Trish is a government employee ! No wonder she's banged up in that empty head .
Don't tell me ! She got the job under Clintons Work fare Program and it has turned her life around from hanging out in the hood chilling out on hot days under the fire hydrant sprinkler to moving and grooving in a A/C gubermint office hangin by the water cooler breaking her butt 15 min a day . No wonder :rollseyes:

carolina73
01-19-2021, 05:24 PM
What did you fight for?

Children in cages - The pictures were from Obama years and they were not Obama's cages. They were fences to keep the Mexican predators away from the children.

a civil war - BLM and antiFa are the creators of the civil war. All the cops supported Trump in the election.

400k plus dead and counting - You are terrible at counting. A Party does not create a virus. The US death rate is right in the middle of othe western countries.

an unfinished wall that the mexican rapists and killers didn't pay for - they pay for it indirectly. Currently 50 billion dollars is shipped back to their home countries by illegal workers. It costs us 250 billion in all every year. A 10% cut in illegal immigrants would have paid for the wall. In reality because Trump did curb illegal immigration, we already banked some of that. We just need more deportations.
Enlighten me. What did you fight for that is worth trying to overthrow the government and our democracy? If you want to avoid a Civil War then why don't Democrats tell states that want to leave that they are free to secede? You cannot, because leeches need the host to feed off of. Democrats are leeches. Your side keeps claiming they pay our way. LOL. We know what a joke that is.

nathanbforrest45
01-19-2021, 06:00 PM
Do you realize that the members of our military are "government workers sucking the rest of us dry no matter what happens to the economy"?

Members of the military are actually performing necessary task keeping you and others like you from being overrun by tyrants. Unlike IRS or EPA or other alphabet workers who do nothing but take and give nothing in return.

nathanbforrest45
01-19-2021, 06:01 PM
Trish is a government employee ! No wonder she's banged up in that empty head .
Don't tell me ! She got the job under Clintons Work fare Program and it has turned her life around from hanging out in the hood chilling out on hot days under the fire hydrant sprinkler to moving and grooving in a A/C gubermint office hangin by the water cooler breaking her butt 15 min a day . No wonder :rollseyes:

I don't know what actual worthless task she performs but I can guarantee if she lost her job tomorrow the only person who would notice is her.

Private Pickle
01-19-2021, 06:02 PM
Members of the military are actually performing necessary task keeping you and others like you from being overrun by tyrants. Unlike IRS or EPA or other alphabet workers who do nothing but take and give nothing in return.
Heh... Meanwhile those "alphabet workers" actually have way more impact on your everyday life than any member of the military... Funny stuff...

Daily Bread
01-19-2021, 06:08 PM
She's prolly in charge of something meaningful like moving around the rabbit ears on the TV set in Joes office .

Peter1469
01-19-2021, 06:15 PM

That one is a brain dead useless turd.

Peter1469
01-19-2021, 06:17 PM
Yes, the Obama administration did put immigrants in quarantine or detention and he also deported many BUT NOT WITHOUT THEIR KIDS. The Trump administration intentionally separated the children from their parents as a policy in order to dissuade immigrants from seeking asylum.

Mexico has been very clear that they were never going to pay for the wall. And they haven't. Trump signed a trade deal with them and I don't recall anything in that trade deal that dinged Mexico in an attempt to recover the financial cost to the American people for a FAILED wall.

Trump, his allies, his supporters who attended on Jan 6th and his political enablers absolutely tried to overthrow the government. It doesn't matter how many times you try to spin it the stain of the failed coup will forever be part of our country's history. People are going to go to jail. Some have already lost their jobs because of their participation, and some will never be able to remove this stigma against their character.

Hey stupid:
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bizpacreview.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F06%2Fobama-detention-center.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Peter1469
01-19-2021, 06:17 PM
Pickles got his boy toy videos up lol
Pickles has been trolling threads all day.

jet57
01-19-2021, 07:13 PM

The hyperbole of the far right is what makes you all a laughing stock. Pretty soon all you guys will have are hand signals.

carolina73
01-19-2021, 07:55 PM
Can I burn China flags instead?

The Booman
01-19-2021, 08:04 PM
Are we still allowed to display American flags or have they been banned because they trigger democrats?

Trish
01-19-2021, 08:14 PM
If the Inauguration was a TV show it would rate just below Little Big Shots, the lowest rated TV show of the season.

And here is part of the problem. Trump supporters weigh everything by tv rating. Governing is hard and it should be boring because people are working not eating big Macs and posting lies and attacks on twitter.

Tahuyaman
01-19-2021, 09:37 PM
He’s getting progressively more clownish. For a while I tried to engage him in discussions, but I discovered that it won’t last long. I might mock him once in a while from now on.

Tahuyaman
01-19-2021, 09:39 PM
Are we still allowed to display American flags or have they been banned because they trigger democrats?
They are considered offensive symbols of racism, bigotry and homophobia.

Abby08
01-20-2021, 12:13 AM
They are considered offensive symbols of racism, bigotry and homophobia.

But, it's ok to paint...BLM, in huge letters, on buildings and streets.

Tahuyaman
01-20-2021, 12:15 AM
All the flag and national anthem protests are going to stop now, aren’t they?

Abby08
01-20-2021, 12:22 AM
All the flag and national anthem protests are going to stop now, aren’t they?

Sure. Just as soon as they manage to change them, to something that will "unite us".

Peter1469
01-20-2021, 04:53 AM
The hyperbole of the far right is what makes you all a laughing stock. Pretty soon all you guys will have are hand signals.
HAM radio.

Peter1469
01-20-2021, 04:54 AM
He’s getting progressively more clownish. For a while I tried to engage him in discussions, but I discovered that it won’t last long. I might mock him once in a while from now on.
If I respond to him, it is once. He posted before that he was only here to argue.

He can argue with himself.

stjames1_53
01-20-2021, 05:47 AM

...and gets away with it..............

stjames1_53
01-20-2021, 05:48 AM
HAM radio.

hahahahahahahahaha.......now that was some funny stuff there

stjames1_53
01-20-2021, 05:54 AM
Sure. Just as soon as they manage to change them, to something that will "unite us".

And when that fails, they will use gun point to "correct" our thinking, just like Hitler and Stalin.
You see, that's Leanne's thinking. She wants extermination, just like all of the liberal progressives.
She enjoys it when idiot yellow journalists call for killing us off.
They do not want peace. Since they are having a tough time going to war on other countries, they've decided to declare war on us.
Keep your powder dry...............

Cotton1
01-20-2021, 05:57 AM

Indeed. Since 2008 we have had 8 years of Obama dividing the country. Now 4 more of Biden doing the same

FindersKeepers
01-20-2021, 08:35 AM

Like Trish, you're overstepping your boundaries and your sense of importance. For whatever reason a person might fly any flag, the Confederate Flag, the American Flag, or any other flag, it is simply none of your business. You need not concern yourself as to their stupidity or lack thereof. What they do has nothing to do with you and vice versa. You see yourself--or at least you attempt to portray yourself here on the forum--as having some sort of ethical high-ground. But, you don't. You just have an opinion and it's no better than anyone else's opinion.

carolina73
01-20-2021, 10:20 AM
And here is part of the problem. Trump supporters weigh everything by tv rating. Governing is hard and it should be boring because people are working not eating big Macs and posting lies and attacks on twitter.
It was your MSM that chose to ban him. He had only Social media to get the message out and answer the lies of the MSM.

Your side acted like children at the press conferences, then they used lies of omittance that eventually turned into direct lies.
Then you complain about the reaction.

carolina73
01-20-2021, 10:28 AM
Common defense is the primary purpose of government.
The military purpose is a necessary function even if they are extremely wasteful and inefficient.

Social programs are a creation of the last 100 years and unnecessary. They are the opiates of the leftists.

Private Pickle
01-20-2021, 10:31 AM
Common defense is the primary purpose of government.
The military purpose is a necessary function even if they are extremely wasteful and inefficient.

Social programs are a creation of the last 100 years and unnecessary. They are the opiates of the leftists.
So you're for big government until you're not. Got it.

Daily Bread
01-20-2021, 11:59 AM
Hey stupid:
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bizpacreview.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F06%2Fobama-detention-center.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Its pointless trying to get the agenda driven foolish to listen Peter1469 .

“Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.

Boris The Animal
01-20-2021, 01:27 PM

Hey, why not do one better? THIS is the official flag of the Democrat party.

Peter1469
01-20-2021, 02:15 PM
Its pointless trying to get the agenda driven foolish to listen @Peter1469 (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) .

“Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.

It is amazing how brainwashed the Progs are.

And how right MLK was.

The Booman
01-20-2021, 05:18 PM
Only if you set fire to the buildings and streets afterwards.

gamewell45
01-20-2021, 05:51 PM

Those who fly the flag with the union jack down unless there is an extreme danger to life or property. To do otherwise is a violation of the US Code - Respect for the Flag. Anyone who has served in the US Armed forces should already know this.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8#:~:text=No%20disrespect%20should%20be%20shown,to %20any%20person%20or%20thing.&text=The%20flag%20should%20never%20be%20used%20as% 20wearing%20apparel%2C%20bedding,always%20allowed% 20to%20fall%20free.

Trish
01-20-2021, 05:53 PM
Its pointless trying to get the agenda driven foolish to listen @Peter1469 (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) .

Nice reality dodge. The picture doesn't represent what I stated. That's what happens when you're lazy and don't look at the original comment but take someone's misinterpretation and run with it. Maybe you and others are so used to believing lies and twisted facts that you're not capable of discerning facts and the truth. shrug......

Captdon
01-20-2021, 06:54 PM

You side burns the flag. Where were you when they did that? Your side shits in the streets too but that's patriotic.

Captdon
01-20-2021, 06:57 PM

You're not sane. You have no values.

Captdon
01-20-2021, 06:59 PM

You have become a real ass wipe.

Captdon
01-20-2021, 07:03 PM

I wouldn't have a rebel flag in my yard. Rationalize that. You're ideology is part of the flag-burning, looting crowd.

montana
01-20-2021, 07:05 PM

Flying the American flag upside down is an officially recognized signal of distress. § 8(a)The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property. Mine has been since november 8th

Peter1469
01-20-2021, 07:06 PM
Those who fly the flag with the union jack down unless there is an extreme danger to life or property. To do otherwise is a violation of the US Code - Respect for the Flag. Anyone who has served in the US Armed forces should already know this.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8#:~:text=No disrespect should be shown,to any person or thing.&text=The flag should never be used as wearing apparel%2C bedding,always allowed to fall free.
Today meets that test.

If you complain about an upside down flag today you are not an American.

Cotton1
01-20-2021, 07:10 PM
Growing up I never saw a confederate flag on anything but the top of a car on a TV show.............

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2020/07/The-General-Lee-640x480.jpg

Take your strawman and..................where it might be uncomfortable! :smiley20:

Really? Did your local Wal Mart not even have hoods with precut eyeholes ? :grin:

Captdon
01-20-2021, 07:18 PM
Nice reality dodge. The picture doesn't represent what I stated. That's what happens when you're lazy and don't look at the original comment but take someone's misinterpretation and run with it. Maybe you and others are so used to believing lies and twisted facts that you're not capable of discerning facts and the truth. shrug......

It shows you lied. Your Obama put kids in cages. That you choose to acknowledge that shows a lack sincerity. You're a two-bit phony.

Daily Bread
01-20-2021, 08:01 PM
Oh Oh ! You got me ! You're a special type of Marxist .
I'll know better than to try to pull the wool over your eyes .

Tahuyaman
01-20-2021, 08:27 PM
I had to take my RV down to Phoenix for a repair job. I got back lasts this afternoon to our RV park and I saw several RV’ers flying their flag upside down.

Cotton1
01-20-2021, 08:30 PM
I had to take my RV down to Phoenix for a repair job. I got back lasts this afternoon to our RV park and I saw several RV’ers flying their flag upside down.

:thumbsup:

gamewell45
01-20-2021, 09:29 PM
Today meets that test.

If you complain about an upside down flag today you are not an American.

I think aside from the US Government, you'll find numerous US Citizens who'd disagree with you.

Trish
01-20-2021, 09:37 PM

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8#:~:text=No disrespect should be shown,to any person or thing.&text=The flag should never be used as wearing apparel%2C bedding,always allowed to fall free.
It's childish but are we surprised.....nope. They revered a man child who had no honor. Now we understand why they are so obsessed with trump. It's because he is just like them. No class, no honor, no patriotism. Just hate and greed. They have become what they use to despise, victims who blame everyone else for their misfortune.

nathanbforrest45
01-20-2021, 09:47 PM
It's childish but are we surprised.....nope. They revered a man child who had no honor. Now we understand why they are so obsessed with trump. It's because he is just like them. No class, no honor, no patriotism. Just hate and greed. They have become what they use to despise, victims who blame everyone else for their misfortune.

Donald Trump is no longer the president, he can't sneak out of your closet and rape you in the middle of the night anymore.

ripmeister
01-20-2021, 10:58 PM
It is amazing how brainwashed the Progs are.

And how right MLK was.

Now that’s a funny statement.

stjames1_53
01-21-2021, 05:58 AM

How did you know that those kids were with their legitimate "parents?"
Now many of those children were being "farmed out" for human trafficking?
How many kids were used as shields for adults to enter the country? That is still illegal entry................

stjames1_53
01-21-2021, 06:02 AM
...as you offer a bloody olive branch in one hand and a hidden bloody knife in the other screaming "WE WANT PEACE!"..............now
We do know one thing, you and others of your ilk are NOT to be trusted, not one damned bit.
So we'll consider everything you say is a lie.

Daily Bread
01-21-2021, 06:45 AM

Did you come up with that all by yourself ! We're trying to reach out to you and youre not being receptive Trishy - if you try to improve your views ,you may find that your buddies that slug old white people in the back of their heads and than go burn down towns are a bit more immoral and spineless than those that marchfor that mean old Orange man . But you're not the brightest in the bunch in that Starbucks drive thru so I'll be content in just sitting back, laughing at you being pathetic.

Trish
01-21-2021, 08:45 AM
Did you come up with that all by yourself ! We're trying to reach out to you and youre not being receptive Trishy - if you try to improve your views ,you may find that your buddies that slug old white people in the back of their heads and than go burn down towns are a bit more immoral and spineless than those that marchfor that mean old Orange man . But you're not the brightest in the bunch in that Starbucks drive thru so I'll be content in just sitting back, laughing at you being pathetic.

You're hurting my feelings (frown).....not. My issue was never really with Trump. I said that many times on this very forum throughout the years. It was with his sycophants and the gullible unprincipled supporters. They were too weak minded to stand up to him when it was critical to do the right thing. I even admit I was certainly not happy when he was elected because I thought he was too bombastic and he wasn't qualified or a serious person but I never said he wasn't my president. I also thought he raised some issues I could support such as the political correctness, identity politics, immigration, etc. but he wasn't able to keep my support in those areas because his policies were cruel and racists.

Laughing at someone can only bother them if they respect your opinion. Think on that a bit.

stjames1_53
01-21-2021, 08:51 AM
You're hurting my feelings (frown).....not. My issue was never really with Trump. I said that many times on this very forum throughout the years. It was with his sycophants and the gullible unprincipled supporters. They were too weak minded to stand up to him when it was critical to do the right thing. I even admit I was certainly not happy when he was elected because I thought he was too bombastic and he wasn't qualified or a serious person but I never said he wasn't my president. I also thought he raised some issues I could support such as the political correctness, identity politics, immigration, etc. but he wasn't able to keep my support in those areas because his policies were cruel and racists.

Laughing at someone can only bother them if they respect your opinion. Think on that a bit.

your idiotic opinions are not fact.
this is what I mean about liberals being liars..................."OPINIONS ARE FACTS, DAMMIT!!!!!!"
IMO, the one screaming that someone else is a racist is trying to distract from their own racism.

Daily Bread
01-21-2021, 11:18 AM

Did you say something ?

Captdon
01-21-2021, 12:37 PM
No. I won't my flag upside down. That's disrespectful.

Captdon
01-21-2021, 12:40 PM

Laughing at someone is not respect for your opinion. I laugh at you because you're a jerk. Your last line proves that.

stjames1_53
01-21-2021, 12:41 PM

Capt, it depends on your situation. If you are under duress by the government, it is appropriate to fly upside down
It is recognized as the international cry for aid..............

stjames1_53
01-21-2021, 12:43 PM
Laughing at someone is not respect for your opinion. I laugh at you because you're a jerk. Your last line proves that.
do not trust her with anything.............. Remember that Trish offered up a broken and bloody olive branch as a sign of peace while holding a bloody knife behind her back.............

Peter1469
01-21-2021, 12:46 PM
It is officially recognized as a distress symbol.

Daily Bread
01-21-2021, 01:21 PM

I tend to agree with you and was always in agreement with that policy . I have to go with my feelings on this Capt - it may be frustration and the obvious fact that no one is concerned or listening but if our country has been taken over because we choose to be tolerant and civil than there's no country left to respect .

Captdon
01-21-2021, 07:11 PM
Capt, it depends on your situation. If you are under duress by the government, it is appropriate to fly upside down

That's correct. I will not use the flag as a political tool. That's how I feel.

Captdon
01-21-2021, 07:14 PM
It is officially recognized as a distress symbol.
A physical distress, not a moral one.

Captdon
01-21-2021, 07:18 PM
I tend to agree with you and was always in agreement with that policy . I have to go with my feelings on this Capt - it may be frustration and the obvious fact that no one is concerned or listening but if our country has been taken over because we choose to be tolerant and civil than there's no country left to respect .

I agree that the left is dangerous. I simply will not lower myself to their level. That's just the way I feel about it. If people want to do it, that fine. I simply said I won't.

I didn't mean to stir a hornets nest.

stjames1_53
01-22-2021, 05:54 AM
A physical distress, not a moral one.

If it is upside down, you do not have to be under physical attack. If you are surrounded by government bent on doing you harm, then it IS quite proper to fly it upside down.......and we are surrounded by our enemies.

countryboy
01-22-2021, 06:24 AM

It's the Dems who violated the Constitution, so, not sure what you are even talking about. Have you ever even read the Constitution?

Trish
01-22-2021, 10:10 AM
It's the Dems who violated the Constitution, so, not sure what you are even talking about. Have you ever even read the Constitution?

How? How EXACTLY did the dems violate the constitution? Yes, I have read the Constitution and I also keep a copy on my table in my front room along with the Declaration of Independence. I also display a flag next to my front door.

Private Pickle
01-22-2021, 10:13 AM
LOL. So tell me... Which foreign nations were you hoping would come to your rescue?

Private Pickle
01-22-2021, 10:14 AM
Anyone who does this should have no problem with flag burning... Two sides of the same coin...

Daily Bread
01-22-2021, 10:21 AM
Burning down Portland and standing on the steps of the Capital - yes there are ignorant people that see that as one and the same .

countryboy
01-22-2021, 11:43 AM
How? How EXACTLY did the dems violate the constitution? Yes, I have read the Constitution and I also keep a copy on my table in my front room along with the Declaration of Independence. I also display a flag next to my front door.

If you had actually read it, you wouldn't need to ask why. Election law is up to state legislatures alone.