PDA

View Full Version : Biden Calls For Unity

Section31
01-20-2021, 03:25 PM
Note: Mod changed title. Original title: Bite Me Calls For Unity

Someone ought to tell Bite Me...there will be no unity. Not with leftists. Not today. Not tomorrow. NEVER!! Who would even consider uniting with people who seek the destruction of our freedom and liberty?

Leftists have been at war with America for a long time. And they have a new leader...Bite Me. And he intends on selling our nation to Red China.

God Bless America, and may God damn leftists.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/20/joe-biden-calls-for-unity-in-inaugural-speech-while-demonizing-fellow-americans/

Section31
01-20-2021, 04:13 PM
Bite Me is already kissing the ass of muslim countries. lol

That didn't take long. Iran is jumping for joy.

texan
01-20-2021, 04:30 PM
As he and the rest of that clan continuously pokes conservatives in eye.

Cotton1
01-20-2021, 04:31 PM
That's hilarious. The left is all about division. It's their platform. Now they say "unity"

Section31
01-20-2021, 06:28 PM
That's hilarious. The left is all about division. It's their platform. Now they say "unity"

They say "unity" because they believe they have the upper hand. "Unity" was never mentioned over the last four years, so "unity" is not the left's goal. It is complete submission, and I personally, will NEVER submit willingly.

Section31
01-20-2021, 06:29 PM
As he and the rest of that clan continuously pokes conservatives in eye.

"Unity" isn't the left's goal.

The Booman
01-20-2021, 06:33 PM
Unity after calling us Nazis.

I don't think so.

Section31
01-20-2021, 06:35 PM
Unity after calling us Nazis.

I don't think so.

Yep. And they have Bite Me leading the way. rotfl

texan
01-21-2021, 02:19 PM
I am not gonna sit here and bash Biden like they did Trump. It would be easy and cheap, just like they did.......

But I am not fooled by how "gracious" they have become out of nowhere.

They will attack you in a minute like the $hi&heads they really are and have proven to be.

Peter1469
01-21-2021, 02:22 PM
I am not gonna sit here and bash Biden like they did Trump. It would be easy and cheap, just like they did.......

They will attack you in a minute like the $hi&heads they really are and have proven to be.
Joe* and his handlers will be doing stupid things on a daily basis. We won't have to make anything up the way they did with Trump.

Section31
01-21-2021, 03:54 PM

Every leftist is a scumbag and deserves to be scorned and mocked and ridiculed, they can all go to hell including that corrupt bastard Bite Me.