PDA

View Full Version : Biden's Luck

rgf
01-21-2021, 07:24 AM
Joe Biden is the luckiest newly sworn in President in US history, his predecessor drained the swamp of Washington, ended the American carnage and handled the corona virus beautifully, not to mention he gave him a great economy as measured by the Dow. I just hope he doesn't fuck it all up.

Safety
01-21-2021, 07:48 AM
I can imagine that being what every IQ of tepid water-tRump supporter here believes. That is the benefit of loving the poorly educated as supporters.

RichardMZhlubb
01-21-2021, 09:10 AM
If it's possible to call anything involved in inheriting this mess "lucky," Biden does have the good fortune of following the worst president in American history. He cannot help but look good in comparison.

rgf
01-21-2021, 09:29 AM
Biden must be very proud-he had the largest inaugural crowd in history!

Omar
01-21-2021, 04:21 PM
Just saw Fauci on TV saying that the virus was now leveling off. Biden in office one day and it's getting better already. Lol, you just can't write this stuff.

Cotton1
01-21-2021, 04:26 PM
Just saw Fauci on TV saying that the virus was now leveling off. Biden in office one day and it's getting better already. Lol, you just can't write this stuff.

Jesus H Cotton. The guy has no shame

rgf
01-21-2021, 04:43 PM
They're telling me that the Biden administration didn't claim the larges crowd in history! Another piece of evidence of their incompetence! How do they expect to challenge Trumps record of lies if they don't start right of jump street?

nathanbforrest45
01-21-2021, 04:46 PM
I predicted months ago the virus would shrivel up and go away within 30 days of biden taking office. If its not being reported as covid deaths then its gone right?

nathanbforrest45
01-21-2021, 04:47 PM
They're telling me that the Biden administration didn't claim the larges crowd in history! Another piece of evidence of their incompetence! How do they expect to challenge Trumps record of lies if they don't start right of jump street?

They wrote the book on lying. They have been at it for at least 100 years now.

Abby08
01-21-2021, 05:01 PM
If it's possible to call anything involved in inheriting this mess "lucky," Biden does have the good fortune of following the worst president in American history. He cannot help but look good in comparison.

Biden played second fiddle to the worst president in history, he's already proven to have paid close attention.

RichardMZhlubb
01-21-2021, 06:05 PM
Biden played second fiddle to the worst president in history, he's already proven to have paid close attention.

No one who thinks that Obama was a worse president than Trump can be taken seriously. That's just a laughably dumb thing to believe.

Cletus
01-21-2021, 08:10 PM
No one who thinks that Obama was a worse president than Trump can be taken seriously. That's just a laughably dumb thing to believe.

Obama was a terrible President. He encouraged racial divide. He had great disdain for law enforcement and the armed forces. His foreign policy was a disaster. His economic policies sucked. Everything about him was bad. He was a media creation, a novelty who had no business holding the highest office in the land. Even his record as a Senator was abysmal.

I am not going to say he was the worst President in our history. I think is a close race between him and Carter for that honor, but I suspect is going to easily beat them both for the top slot.

ripmeister
01-21-2021, 08:38 PM
Joe Biden is the luckiest newly sworn in President in US history, his predecessor drained the swamp of Washington, ended the American carnage and handled the corona virus beautifully, not to mention he gave him a great economy as measured by the Dow. I just hope he doesn't $#@! it all up.
The economy is not the Dow

The Booman
01-21-2021, 08:44 PM
I can imagine that being what every IQ of tepid water-tRump supporter here believes. That is the benefit of loving the poorly educated as supporters.
And Biden is brilliant. he graduated near the top of his class with multiple degrees, right? or was that a lie...

Peter1469
01-22-2021, 06:54 AM
Incorrect.

It is clear that Trump's policies were much better for the US than Obama's. To say otherwise is to either lie or just make stupid comments.

Hoosier8
01-22-2021, 06:56 AM
So let’s recap. In the first 36 hours of Biden’s presidency, his press secretary mocked face masks, he signed several EOs to open the border and advance radical gender/racial policies, crippled US energy production, and abandoned National Guardsmen. But phew no mean tweets!

stjames1_53
01-22-2021, 07:00 AM
And Biden is brilliant. he graduated near the top of his class with multiple degrees, right? or was that a lie...
Of course it's a lie. He graduated at the bottom of his class with a degree in washing machine repair...and it wasn't even from Maytag.

Hoosier8
01-22-2021, 07:45 AM
I want to congratulate Joe Biden on his victory along with Lance Armstrong on winning the Tour De France and finally Lori Loughlin’s kid for working hard and getting into USC.

Rationalist
01-23-2021, 12:53 AM

I hate to say it, but if the Democrats want to go with the angle of declaring the virus dealt with and that lockdowns aren't necessary, I'm ok with that. Sure, they'll be giving all the credit to Biden, but at least fewer small businesses will go under.

The worse possibility is that they'll push for a national lockdown for 6 months or so. That would be the final death blow to almost all small businesses.

Rationalist
01-23-2021, 12:57 AM
It's laughably dumb to think the federal government in general has your best interests in mind, so comparing presidents is somewhat of a moot point.

The only sure thing is that the elites get what they want at our expense. Different presidents just provide a variety of means of achieving that.

nathanbforrest45
01-23-2021, 10:45 AM
Worst president in American History: Lowest unemployment rate in 70 years, highest employment rate of minorities in history, no or negligible inflation, no wars begun, record increases in the stock market, energy independent for the first time in 62 years, peace treaty in the Middle East that seems to be holding, and new international treaties putting the United States as a winner.

Yes, President Donald J. Trump was the worst president in our history and By God, we need more like him.

Peter1469
01-23-2021, 10:47 AM
Worst president in American History: Lowest unemployment rate in 70 years, highest employment rate of minorities in history, no or negligible inflation, no wars begun, record increases in the stock market, energy independent for the first time in 62 years, peace treaty in the Middle East that seems to be holding, and new international treaties putting the United States as a winner.

Yes, President Donald J. Trump was the worst president in our history and By God, we need more like him.
Yes,
Shallow people get lost in personality and ignore policy.

RichardMZhlubb
01-23-2021, 11:37 AM

You forgot to mention the sedition.

Rationalist
01-23-2021, 08:18 PM
You forgot to mention the sedition.

You can't betray a government that already betrayed its people.

Lazarus
02-20-2021, 04:34 PM
Remember in 2011 when tens of thousands of "PATRIOTIC" Democrats invaded the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks?
We were told, "This is what democracy looks like".
Remember in 2016 when Obama was President and hundreds of BLM protesters blocked interstate highways and violently accosted and killed police? We were told, "To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible".
Remember in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings when a mob of Democrats stormed the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC? We were told, "It's understandable".
Remember the summer 2020 riots in 50 major cities all across the country when groups of Democrats rioted in the streets, looted businesses, burned buildings, assaulted and killed bystanders and more police? We were told, "These are mostly peaceful protests".
Remember when Democrats seized the entire Capitol Hill in downtown Seattle, declaring it an autonomous zone? We were told, "It's a block party atmosphere" and "it's gonna be a Summer-Of-Love" by the Democrat mayor. Then remember the guns and deaths and utter destruction?
Remember when a crazed mob gathered after the Republican National Convention and attacked Rand Paul, a sitting U.S. Senator? We were told, "No justice, no peace", and that it was OK!
Remember Democrat governors refused to call in the National Guard, and Democrat mayors ordered police to "stand-down"?
Biden refused to condemn the ongoing violence. Kamala apologized and paid bail for protesters who were arrested as she urged the protestors to NEVER STOP -- EVEN "AFTER" THE ELECTION.
We were told, "This is the only way oppressed people can be heard".
I have always condemned violent protests and lawlessness. I condemn the actions of those who stormed the Capitol. But I refuse to condemn hundreds of thousands of peaceful protestors because a handful of ANTIFA/BLM Little brained, libtarded fuck-heads infiltrated a peaceful protest and chose to be lawless and to defy everything the overwhelmingly vast majority of the crowd stood for.
The fact is the breach at the Capitol occurred over an HOUR-BEFORE the true "Trump" people arrived there since it was 20-min (and 1.5-MILES) before Trump said they would walk to the Capitol and "Peacefully and Patriotically Make Your Voices Heard". The breech was by known ANTIFA/BLM agitators from multiple cities in the previous 9-months of (Democrat) riots....Look it up....
"Trump" people did NOT wear armor, helmets, gas-masks, or MAGA hats-"backwards", (their planned ID mechanism). Look that up too.
Conservatives are defenders of the Constitution, the police, and the rule of law. Because a minuscule few people decided to do something monumentally stupid doesn't nullify the concerns of the many.
The real culprit here?
Democrats and MainStream Media that told us for years that "VIOLENCE is PATRIOTIC" -- the only way people who feel oppressed can be heard, that it's the only way to get justice, and this is what "democracy" looks like.
The inflammatory rhetoric of the left that cheered for violence caused this, but the MainStream Media will never take responsibility for dividing Americans and humiliating those who support the President or any conservative ideals. They pushed people to the brink (w/ FAKE NEWS), and only now claim, "It's time for unity." They don’t want unity. They want complete, utter compliance, obedience and universal conformity with their WOKE hoax bullshit. Well I say you can go fuck yourselves Demofascists. I will bide my time, I will be polite, I will “live & let live” till you personally attack me, my values or violate any of my Constitutional rights. When that happens? It will be on.
It’s time for careful reflection and change on all sides, if not Demofascists? All I can tell you is .. Fuck around and find out.